Our 3,000 square feet underground temperature-controlled cellar now includes a selection of 10,000+ wines from many different wineries and vintages. This selection represents the world's finest growing regions from such diverse areas as California, Oregon, Washington, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Germany, Austria, New Zealand, Australia and Portugal.
- Item #: i_201010Bottle Size: 750mlBob Tillman searched for several years for the site where he could plant a truly world-class vineyard. After the family moved to the Central Coast of California and tasted the wines coming out of Paso Robles, they knew they found the right region! In 2003, Bob found this beautiful hilltop property on Adelaida Road that would become Alta Colina. All the grapes on this property are organically farmed, and the fruit is so amazing that other Central Coast producers such as McPrice Myers, Sans Liege, and Paydirt get fruit from Alta Colina.
- Item #: i_385001Bottle Size: 750mlPRACTICING ORGANIC FARMING
"A field blend of garnatxa blanca vines of 40-80 years old are picked early by hand to preserve acidity. A spontaneous native yeast fermentation in used 500L barrels and tinajas (amphora) is followed by a 4-month maceration on the skins in the same vessels." - De Maison Selections
- Item #: i_274900Bottle Size: 750mlJeb Dunnuck: 94 Points
JEB DUNNUCK 94 POINTS - This estate makes beautiful whites, and the 2018 Estate White checks in as 47% Grenache Blanc, 42% Viognier, and 11% Roussanne. It has a fruit-forward, fleshy style as well as pure notes of pineapple, white peach, tangerine, honeysuckle, and salty minerality. With beautiful balance, integrated acidity, and a great finish, it has the class to stand nicely on its own yet will also shine on a dinner table.
- Item #: i_228130Bottle Size: 750mlGrenache Blanc excels in Halter Ranch's limestone rich soils on the Westside of Paso Robles. Reminiscent of the wines of Southern France, this Grenache Blanc has aromas and flavors of honey, white flower, melons and pear. Delicious on its own, this wine also pairs beautifully with hearty salads, prosciutto and melon, and anything from the sea.
- Item #: i_235190Bottle Size: 750mlTom Kenefick's Ranch is one of the Crown Jewels Napa Valley's Calistoga AVA. The property is located off Picket Road, next to other noteworthy vineyards such as Araujo, Kelly Fleming, and Hundred Acre. Plus, Kenefick Ranch has been a source for top-notch wineries such as Lewis, Dalla Valle, and Behrens & Hitchcock.
On the nose, nuances of Kaffir lime zest and anise. The palate consists of orange blossom, lemon meringue filling and a crisp, underlined, well-balanced structure and mouthfeel. Dr. Kenefick enjoys sipping this on his patio in the Summer.
- Item #: i_235810Bottle Size: 750mlFresh and lively, this beauty offers aromas of stone fruit, honeydew melon, balsam fir, and white rose. The mineral-laced palate pulses with flavors of Meyer lemon, quince, and botanicals, while the finish perfectly balances richness and tension. Fermented and aged for 4 months in concrete tanks.
- Item #: i_241140Bottle Size: 750mlBeautiful Earth is a white Rhone blend comprised of 65% Grenache Blanc and 35% Clairette Blanche grapes grown on the Westside of Paso Robles from Paper Street Vineyard.
Whole cluster pressed, fermented in stainless steel, then aged in newtral French oak barrels for 11 months, the wine shows notes of poached pear, jasmine, white currants, loquat, citrus curd, wet stone, galea melon, sweet fennel, and vanilla cookie. Mid-palate weight with an energetic finish, enjoy this with coconut curry shrimp and jasine rice!
- Item #: i_275730Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90Tablas Creek was founded by the Perrin family of Chateau de Beaucastel and their importer, Robert Haas. The goal was to produce California's best examples of southern Rhône varietals and Chateauneuf-du-Pape style blends. The partners chose a 120-acre property in the hills of westside Paso Robles for its similarities to Chateauneuf-du-Pape: limestone soils, favorable climate, and rugged terrain.
Tablas Creek's "Patelin" series of wines is very unique. There are several vineyards in the Paso Robles region that were planted with cuttings sourced from Tablas Creek's own selections of budwood. Some of these vineyards had unclaimed grapes, and since the quality was high, Tablas Creek stepped in and began to produce this "hometown" bottling.
The Tablas Creek Vineyard Patelin de Tablas Blanc is a blend of six white Rhone varietals: Grenache Blanc, Viognier, Roussanne, Marsanne, and Clairette Blanche. The wine incorporates fruit from eleven top Rhone vineyards in Paso Robles, each vineyard selected for its quality. Like many white wines from the Southern Rhône, it is based on the crisp acids and rich mouthfeel of Grenache Blanc, with Viognier added for floral, tropical aromatics, and small additions of Roussanne and Marsanne for structure.
ANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 91 POINTS - "Pale gold. Mineral-accented orange, pear and white flowers on the perfumed nose, along with a gingery nuance that adds spicy lift. Taut citrus and orchard fruit flavors unfurl slowly and show hints of bitter quinine and anise that build slowly with air. Shows very good depth as well as energy on the finish, which echoes the mineral and citrus fruit notes."
ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 90 POINTS - "The 2017 Patelin de Tablas Blanc wafts from the glass with notes of rose water, preserved citrus and Provence herbs. On the palate, it's medium-bodied and flavorful, with succulent acids, a satiny texture and a pure finish. The 2017 is a blend of 44% Grenache Blanc, 29% Viognier, 12% Roussanne, 12% Marsanne and 3% Clairette Blanche. There were 4,200 cases produced, mostly from purchased fruit derived from Tablas Creek vine material."
- Item #: i_268670Bottle Size: 750mlWinemaker's Notes: "My 2014 Grenache Blanc is my 9th release of this variety, and arguably my best to date! It is a blend of fruit from two distinctly different vineyards - Camp 4 in eastern Santa Ynez and El Camino Real in Los Olivos. Each brings something different to the blend that creates a 'whole' that is greater than the sum of its parts. Each lot was aged in older French oak barrels for 15 months prior to bottling, and each lot brought something different to the blend. The Camp 4 fruit tends to be a bit bolder and riper, bringing beautiful aromatics and body to the final blend; the El Camino Real fruit is picked earlier and brings a zingy acidic backbone and wonderful aromatics to the final blend. This is a wine that is drinking wonderfully now but will truly continue to evolve and develop for years to come."
- Item #: i_270910Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "Turtle Rock is the label of Don Burns, Saxum's assistant winemaker who has spent a decade working with Justin Smith. The emphasis is on Rhône varieties from the Willow Creek District. Given their quality and pedigree, all these releases are easy to recommend."
"A blend of 63% Grenache Blanc, 28% Roussanne, 5% Picpoul and 4% Viognier, the 2016 Willow White is lovely, bursting from the glass with an expressive nose of fresh apricots, musky peach and subtle citrus, with hints of the petrol to come with a bit of bottle age. On the palate, it's medium-bodied, fresh and intense, with beautiful purity and a bright, fragrant finish."