- Item #: i_303974Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 88We recently held a comprehensive tasting of Proseccos for our staff in order to upgrade our selection of this increasingly popular genre. The winner, especially when price was considered, was this delightful “Garbel” bottling by Adami. “Garbel” is a word from arcane Veneto dialect that means a dry, crisp, pleasantly tart wine. All the Prosecco grapes for this fizz were sourced exclusively from preferred hillside vineyards in the Colli Trevigiani district. Garbel’s 13 grams of residual sugar places it between the Brut and Extra Dry styles giving it the versatility to be enjoyed with a wide range of foods including antipasti and mildly spicy Pacific Rim fare.ROBERT PARKER 88 POINTS - The entry-level Non-vintage Prosecco 13 Garbel is pretty and focused in its floral fruit. This delicious Prosecco shows plenty of energy and focus in an easygoing style. Anticipated maturity: 201 2-2015 .
- Item #: i_377223Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 88WINERY NOTES-"Bosco di Gica is the ancient name of the area where the family's best vineyards are located. A blend of 93-95% Prosecco with 5-7% Chardonnay this bubbly displays a straw yellow hue and a fine gentle mousse. The nose is deep with excellent fruit, along with scents of yellow apple and peach plus notes of wisteria and acacia blossom. Wonderful balance and elegance complement a pleasurably crisp spiciness while while displaying a crisp, savoury mouthfeel. Its generous, lingering flavours nicely mirror the nose and achieve perfect balance."
- Item #: i_374789Bottle Size: 750MLWinemaker's Notes The grapes are hand picked. The whole cluster grapes are directly pressed in a pneumatic press with a long and soft pressing, hence the coral/ light pink salmon color. Cremant Rosé is made by the Champagne Methode. The second fermentation takes place in the bottle. Afterwards it stays on its lees for 9 months follow by the remuage and disgorging.
- Item #: i_348287Bottle Size: 750mlAmelia Rosé Crémant de Bordeaux is made from hand-harvested red grapes (90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc) grown in the acclaimed Bordeaux region of France. Amelia is aged en tirage (on the lees) for 18 months, double the nine months required by law. The extra time increases aromatic and textural complexity as well as deeper, richer fruit flavors and hints of creaminess and toasty brioche notes.
- Item #: i_377532Bottle Size: 750mlA balanced mix between moscato wine and mango pulp. Aromatic Moscato Spumante Arione mixed with natural mango pulp to a unique and inimitable taste! Ideal for an aperitif, brunches or to accompany fresh fruit and dessert!
- Item #: i_374683Bottle Size: 750ml
THE WINE ADVOCATE-"One of Spain’s finest sparkling wine producers, Cava Avinyo’s offerings continue to go from strength to strength. Their least expensive cuvee, the non-vintage Brut Reserva, made from Macabeu, Parellada, and Xarel-lo, is a fruity, soft, medium-bodied sparkler with a frothy effervescence as well as hints of pear, honey, and peach. Enjoy it over the next 1-2 years. This sparkling wine is an intriguing as well as value-priced effort."
VINOUS 90 POINTS-"Light, bright yellow. The complex bouquet evokes fresh tangerine, pear and pungent flowers. Spicy and sharply focused, with bitter pear skin and citrus pith flavors becoming weighty and broad in the mid-palate. Closes sappy and quite long, with echoing floral and citrus notes. (01/16)"-Josh Raynolds
- Item #: i_377399Bottle Size: 750MLBailley-Lappierre Cremant de Bourgogne Brut RoseMade from 90% Pinot Noir and 10% Gamay, according to the requirements of the ancient Champenoise Method, it possesses a stricking rose petal color along with the alluring scents of dusty bing cherries and watermelon. The cherry flavors spill over to the palate where they are rounded out with elements of lemon-lime, dough, and nougat. An awesome sparkler for the money!
- Item #: i_377548Bottle Size: 750mlThe Baracchi Brut Rosé is produced in very limited quantities and comes from Sangiovese grapes that represent the history of Tuscany. It has a very appealing classic pink color, which takes on shades of onion-skin over time.The aroma is intense and appealing with a pleasant bouquet of cherries, wild berries, and wild rose.The flavor is dry without being sharp, fresh and graceful, very harmonious with an elegant finish of black currant and sweet almond. A long fruity taste of small red fruits. It has a persistent backbone with a silky texture and outstanding elegance.
NOTE: “IL Falconiere Restaurant * 1 Michelin star” ”Italia’s Top Hotel - 3rd in Europe - 6th in the World”, Travel & Leisure 2007 – 2008 “400 The World Best Hotels”, Forbes Traveller
- Item #: i_301590Bottle Size: 750MLProsecco, White Peaches & Raspberries. The key to this cocktail is fresh, top-quality raw material (superb Prosecco, rare white peaches picked when perfectly ripe, carefully selected raspberries), no artificial flavoring, state-of-the-art technology to ensure product's ideal temperature control and stability, and retain the delicate peach aromas without chemical tampering, constant research to maximize quality, high-grade packaging, and less than 80 calories per serving. It is a classic aperitif, with an inebriating peach fragrance.
- Item #: i_345908Bottle Size: 750mlBerlucchi was the original Franciacorta sparkling wine house and the quality of their cuvees really put this Lombardy district on the world map. Cuvee 61 is a softer, value oreinted bubbly made especially for the U.S. market. It displays a silky mousse with lots of ripe stone fruit flavors and a long pleasing finish. .
- Item #: i_302506Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ADVOCATE - "Bisol’s NV Prosecco Jeio reveals notable freshness, vibrancy and crispness in its green apples, flowers and sweet spices. There is terrific energy and harmony here, but like most Proseccos, the wine is best enjoyed in its exuberant youth."
- Item #: i_377857Bottle Size: 750mlLike many of you, we love sparkling Shiraz, especially this time of year when the festivities kick in and a versatile red is in order. “The Red Brute” is lively and effervescent with savory flavors of blackberry, mulberry and plum and a fresh, lingering finish. It will pair well with just about anything you're cooking up and is especially great on its own. This tasty Shiraz is one of Australia’s best sparklers at the price and once you’ve tasted it, you’ll not want to put it down.Good sparkling Shiraz is always something we enjoy, especially around the holidays and at more festive occasions. Bleasdale make one of our favorites and we’d be remiss to leave it off of our top wines list this year as it’s been a big customer and staff favorite. Delicious!
- Item #: i_374594Bottle Size: 750mlFermí Bohigas is a sprawling (750-acre) family-owned wine estate located in central Catalonia about 45 miles west of Barcelona in the Anoia River Valley. The Bohigas family and their ancestors have been growing grapes and making wines at this location consecutively since 1290. The valley is particularly suitable for the production of Cava wines of great quality because the vines have naturally low yields and the grapes are high in acidity. This Cava Reserva is a classic blend of the indigenous Xarel-lo, Macabeo and Parellada grapes. Though the family’s cellars date back to 1542, the winemaking equipment and practices here are strictly up to date. After a cold, temperature-controlled primary fermentation, the second (bottle) fermentation takes place in the estate’s cool, underground cave for two years before disgorgement. After the cork is popped, a bright sea air character marks this bubbly’s nose; notions of fresh pears, green apples and almond paste quickly follow. Tiny, persistent bubbles balance its creamy texture and provide an accent to the yellow plum, raspberry and chalk flavors. If you are looking for a sleek, sophisticated “house bubbly”... look no further.
- Item #: i_377416Bottle Size: 750MLWINERY NOTES - "This wine is made using Pinot Nero grapes from the Oltrepò Pavese area in north west Italy. After careful maturation the wine develops a lovely pink colour, delicate while intense and assertive. The bouquet has the liveliness of wide, variegated fruity sensations counterbalanced by the finess and complexity of its almost meaty floral notes, spiced with pepper and cinnamon. In the mouth it is the wine’s freshness and good body as well as its notable persistent fragrant flavour which are most evident. A rich fish soup with tomatoes is a worthy accompaniment, as is a tasty onion and cheese soup. Spicy foods go particularly well with this Rosé as they bring out its exotic character."
- Item #: i_302454Bottle Size: 750MLFor those looking to be a bit more adventurous, we offer this delicious sweet sparkling red wine made from the Brachetto grape. Like the Moscato, it’s slightly sparkling and it offers up some very tasty spiced candied cherry fruit that will get your mouth watering for sure.It’s delicious alone but is especially good with dark chocolate/ chocolate desserts and the like. A real Valentine's treat.
- Item #: i_302503Bottle Size: 750mlOk folks, brace yourselves… Lambrusco! Don’t be scared. You are not regressing in your wine evolution. This is a dry Lambrusco and is absolutely delicious. You will find yourself emptying this bottle sooner than you realize; but at 11% alcohol, it is no big whoop. This Lambrusco is full-bodied with aromas of black cherry and loaded with succulent black fruit. It is well-structured with tiny and persistent bubbles. We received our first case of this last week, served it to some wine knowledgeable, well-traveled customers, and the bottles flew off the shelf. Instant hit. This would be a perfect wine to go with Thanksgiving dinner and is also a perfect marriage with cured meats and cheeses, or delightful on its own.
- Item #: i_374688Bottle Size: 4-PACKPremium Extra Dry Sparkling Wine from Italy, fresh and fruity Prosecco Sparkling from the Prosecco region, floral bouquet with hints of White Peach & Green Herb. 100% naturally fermented.
- Item #: i_375423Bottle Size: 250mlPremium Prosecco Sparkling Wine Cocktail with elegant Elderflower Blossom extract, Lemon and a hint of Mint, original alpine style cocktail, sophisticated aroma, playful and light. The perfect summer cocktail, fruity, juicy, sweet and fun.