- Item #: i_303974Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 88We recently held a comprehensive tasting of Proseccos for our staff in order to upgrade our selection of this increasingly popular genre. The winner, especially when price was considered, was this delightful “Garbel” bottling by Adami. “Garbel” is a word from arcane Veneto dialect that means a dry, crisp, pleasantly tart wine. All the Prosecco grapes for this fizz were sourced exclusively from preferred hillside vineyards in the Colli Trevigiani district. Garbel’s 13 grams of residual sugar places it between the Brut and Extra Dry styles giving it the versatility to be enjoyed with a wide range of foods including antipasti and mildly spicy Pacific Rim fare.ROBERT PARKER 88 POINTS - The entry-level Non-vintage Prosecco 13 Garbel is pretty and focused in its floral fruit. This delicious Prosecco shows plenty of energy and focus in an easygoing style. Anticipated maturity: 201 2-2015 .
- Item #: i_377223Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 88WINERY NOTES-"Bosco di Gica is the ancient name of the area where the family's best vineyards are located. A blend of 93-95% Prosecco with 5-7% Chardonnay this bubbly displays a straw yellow hue and a fine gentle mousse. The nose is deep with excellent fruit, along with scents of yellow apple and peach plus notes of wisteria and acacia blossom. Wonderful balance and elegance complement a pleasurably crisp spiciness while while displaying a crisp, savoury mouthfeel. Its generous, lingering flavours nicely mirror the nose and achieve perfect balance."
- Item #: i_374789Bottle Size: 750MLWinemaker's Notes The grapes are hand picked. The whole cluster grapes are directly pressed in a pneumatic press with a long and soft pressing, hence the coral/ light pink salmon color. Cremant Rosé is made by the Champagne Methode. The second fermentation takes place in the bottle. Afterwards it stays on its lees for 9 months follow by the remuage and disgorging.
- Item #: i_377532Bottle Size: 750mlA balanced mix between moscato wine and mango pulp. Aromatic Moscato Spumante Arione mixed with natural mango pulp to a unique and inimitable taste! Ideal for an aperitif, brunches or to accompany fresh fruit and dessert!
- Item #: i_305274Bottle Size: 750MLA blend of the Appellation’s four grape varieties (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Gamay, Aligoté), the wine is congenial, rounded and full, with a varied bouquet. A thirst-quencher, it is our easiest-drinking Crémant, clearcut, clean with a lovely freshness.
- Item #: i_377399Bottle Size: 750MLBailley-Lappierre Cremant de Bourgogne Brut RoseMade from 90% Pinot Noir and 10% Gamay, according to the requirements of the ancient Champenoise Method, it possesses a stricking rose petal color along with the alluring scents of dusty bing cherries and watermelon. The cherry flavors spill over to the palate where they are rounded out with elements of lemon-lime, dough, and nougat. An awesome sparkler for the money!
- Item #: i_301590Bottle Size: 750MLProsecco, White Peaches & Raspberries. The key to this cocktail is fresh, top-quality raw material (superb Prosecco, rare white peaches picked when perfectly ripe, carefully selected raspberries), no artificial flavoring, state-of-the-art technology to ensure product's ideal temperature control and stability, and retain the delicate peach aromas without chemical tampering, constant research to maximize quality, high-grade packaging, and less than 80 calories per serving. It is a classic aperitif, with an inebriating peach fragrance.
- Item #: i_372128Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES-"By leaving the organic Glera grapes in autoclave for 7 months, Bellissima achieves a fresh sparkling wine with zero sugars or artificial flavors. Perfectly balanced and pleasantly acidic, it is velvety and dry, with hints of white flowers and grapefruit. Uncorked at the very last minute, Bellissima Zero pairs beautifully with oysters, caviar, and raw fish."
- Item #: i_325628Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS - "Aromas of field flower and white stone fruit lead the way. On the rich, foaming palate, crisp acidity accompanies white peach, green apple and Bartlett pear while a hint of vanilla signals the close."
- Item #: i_302506Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ADVOCATE - "Bisol’s NV Prosecco Jeio reveals notable freshness, vibrancy and crispness in its green apples, flowers and sweet spices. There is terrific energy and harmony here, but like most Proseccos, the wine is best enjoyed in its exuberant youth."
- Item #: i_321815Bottle Size: 750mlBisson's dry sparkler is finely balanced, with green apple and floral aromas dominating the complex, heady mix. Chiseled mineral acidity demands a thoughtful pairing with light salads, youthful cheeses and salty, smoked fish. If you enjoy Prosecco, this is essentially what this bottle is as it's made from the Prosecco grape, Glera. However, this is a bone dry rendition of the sparkling wine and very unique for that matter. Sealed with a crown cap and in 2016 this practice no longer allowed for the wine to be labeled as Prosecco all the while listing the grape Glera.
- Item #: i_374594Bottle Size: 750mlFermí Bohigas is a sprawling (750-acre) family-owned wine estate located in central Catalonia about 45 miles west of Barcelona in the Anoia River Valley. The Bohigas family and their ancestors have been growing grapes and making wines at this location consecutively since 1290. The valley is particularly suitable for the production of Cava wines of great quality because the vines have naturally low yields and the grapes are high in acidity. This Cava Reserva is a classic blend of the indigenous Xarel-lo, Macabeo and Parellada grapes. Though the family’s cellars date back to 1542, the winemaking equipment and practices here are strictly up to date. After a cold, temperature-controlled primary fermentation, the second (bottle) fermentation takes place in the estate’s cool, underground cave for two years before disgorgement. After the cork is popped, a bright sea air character marks this bubbly’s nose; notions of fresh pears, green apples and almond paste quickly follow. Tiny, persistent bubbles balance its creamy texture and provide an accent to the yellow plum, raspberry and chalk flavors. If you are looking for a sleek, sophisticated “house bubbly”... look no further.
- Item #: i_378629Bottle Size: 750mlA family-owned winery whose origins date back to the 13th century, Fermi Bohigas owns over 240 acres of organically farmed vineyards in Catalunya. A sparkling rose, the non-vintage Brut Rosat Cava is fashioned from the indigenous varietal called Trepat, blended with a touch of Pinot Noir.
Strawberry, cherry and mulberry fruit notes intermixed with peppery, herb-like characteristics are found in this fresh, medium-bodied rose.
The Bohigas Brut Rosat is a fairly dark-colored bottle sparkling Brut rosé which is done at the dry end of the Brut scale, with only six grams per liter of dosage. The nose is deep and quite "winey" in style, offering up scents of cherries, a touch of blood orange, dusty soil tones and a topnote of dried roses. On the palate the wine is deep, full-bodied and just a touch coarse in terms of its mousse, but with lovely depth and complexity and impressive length and grip on the finish. This is decidedly a Brut rosé Cava that will show at its best at the table. Good juice. 2011-2015. 88. John Gilman
- Item #: i_378339Bottle Size: 750mlA glass of sparkling wine that stands out for its vivacious, fine perlage and brilliant, yellow colour. Gaiante, a young, fresh sparkling wine with notes of peach and green apples. Fine, creamy abnd harmonious, the ideal aperitif and toast for all special occasions!
- Item #: i_377416Bottle Size: 750MLWINERY NOTES - "This wine is made using Pinot Nero grapes from the Oltrepò Pavese area in north west Italy. After careful maturation the wine develops a lovely pink colour, delicate while intense and assertive. The bouquet has the liveliness of wide, variegated fruity sensations counterbalanced by the finess and complexity of its almost meaty floral notes, spiced with pepper and cinnamon. In the mouth it is the wine’s freshness and good body as well as its notable persistent fragrant flavour which are most evident. A rich fish soup with tomatoes is a worthy accompaniment, as is a tasty onion and cheese soup. Spicy foods go particularly well with this Rosé as they bring out its exotic character."
- Item #: i_325189Bottle Size: 750MLThe Bugey is one of the best-kept secrets of France. A geographical crossroads between Savoie, the Jura, Burgundy, and the Rhône, this small region encompasses the mountainous eastern half of the Ain département. Situated between Lyon and Geneva, it is not considered a part of Savoie or the Jura, administratively or as a wine region.
Its seductive deep pink glimmers in the glass, emanating ambrosial fragrances of alpine strawberries and roses. It dances over the palate, just sweet enough, perked up by a fine bead and a crystalline finish crisp as a mineral spring. Great wine does not need to be thought-provoking or meditative—Patrick’s Bugey-Cerdon is proof that a top terroir can manifest itself in the most festive and carefree of ways. —Anthony Lynch
- Item #: i_302454Bottle Size: 750MLFor those looking to be a bit more adventurous, we offer this delicious sweet sparkling red wine made from the Brachetto grape. Like the Moscato, it’s slightly sparkling and it offers up some very tasty spiced candied cherry fruit that will get your mouth watering for sure.It’s delicious alone but is especially good with dark chocolate/ chocolate desserts and the like. A real Valentine's treat.
- Item #: i_324712Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - " Though rich and creamy, this wine is focused by finely cut acidity, resulting in a lithe version overall. The smoky mineral undertow mixes with flavors of poached apple, toasted brioche, lemon curd and vanilla, followed by a lasting finish."
A blend of 75% Chardonnay, 15% Pinot Noir, and 10% Pinot Bianco. After initial alcoholic fermentation the base wines, vinified separately on the basis of origin, are aged for 8 months in temperature-controlled stainless steel vats. Afterwards they are expertly blended with noble reserve wines (at least 20%) from the finest vintages in the magical rite of cuvée creation. This technical detail gives Cuvée Prestige outstanding personality, further enhanced by bottle aging in underground cellars at a constant temperature of 12°C.
- Item #: i_374688Bottle Size: 4-PACKPremium Extra Dry Sparkling Wine from Italy, fresh and fruity Prosecco Sparkling from the Prosecco region, floral bouquet with hints of White Peach & Green Herb. 100% naturally fermented.
- Item #: i_376408Bottle Size: 250mlPremium Extra Dry Sparkling Wine from Italy, fresh and fruity Prosecco Sparkling from the Prosecco region, floral bouquet with hints of White Peach & Green Herb. 100% naturally fermented.