- Item #: i_235330Bottle Size: 750mlKing Estate Willamette Valley Pinot Gris, reflects an excellence recognized worldwide. Made with the best selection of grapes each year, the 2015 vintage was sourced primarily from King Estate's certified organic and Biodynamic vineyard as well as a handful of like-minded sustainably-farmed vineyards throughout the Willamette Valley.
This wine has a glistening straw yellow color. The nose bursts with fruit flavors like ripe pear, pineapple and key lime pie with subtle aromas of damp slate and violets. The palate provides a seamless balance of ripe fruit and acidity – an outstanding mouthfeel. Flavors of honeydew, pear, wild honey and lime zest are framed by mineral notes. The finish is clean, long and generous.
- Item #: i_275539Bottle Size: 750mlMacMurray Estate Vineyards Russian River Valley Pinot Gris has an expressive, perfumed nose and offers layered aromas of white flowers, Asian pear and baked apple. Signature white peach, ginger and dried fig notes appear on the palate, where a rich mouthfeel softens refreshing acidity. The lingering finish is polished by satin-like texture in a wine that will enhance with age.
- Item #: i_241730Bottle Size: 750mlEstablished in 1982, Montinore Estate is a 210-acre Demeter Certified Biodynamic® and Stellar Certified Organic estate that lies at the northern end of the Willamette Valley appellation and along the east-facing slope of the Coastal Range foothills in Oregon.
Montinore's Pinot Gris gives up stone and citrus fruits with a lingering, haunting tropical note. As people have come to expect from of Pinot Gris, the 2014 is an excellent food wine, pairing well with anything from salads to grilled chicken.
- Item #: i_251310Bottle Size: 750mlPine Ridge has one of the most solid portfolios in California crafting flavorful Cabernets, Merlots, and Chardonnays; but what often strikes us most is their Chenin Blanc - Viognier blend! This wine has been one of our perennial favorites for years. It is a rather unconventional blend, but once you taste the flavors and the refreshing qualities of the wine, we know you'll be hooked just as we have been!
Pine Ridge's winemaker Michael Beaulac likes the Chenin Blanc harvested early to maintain its bright acidity, while Viognier brings its signature fragrant bouquet. The 2018 bottling of this distinctive blend opens with a dazzling spectrum of fruit and floral aromas, from crisp white peach, honeyed pear and sweet mango, to touches of fresh jasmine blossom and white chai tea. Filled with bright and juicy fruits, the palate flaunts flavors of succulent white nectarine, candied pineapple, green fig and subtle grapefruit. The crisp and slightly off-dry flavor profile lasts well through the clean and refreshing finish.
- Item #: i_251460Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 91 PointsWINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS - " Generous aromas of lime leaf, citrus, wet slate and white peach lead to off-dry stone-fruit and citrus flavors that stretch out on the palate. It brings a beautiful sense of acid balance with an impressively long finish. Give it some additional time in bottle to see it at its best." Editors' Choice
- Item #: i_251710Bottle Size: 750mlFor over a decade, Pinot Noir has been the crown jewel (if you will) of Oregon's wine growing regions. And while that's fine and dandy, it's kind of a bummer that their Pinot Gris is somewhat overlooked. Pinot Gris (also known as Pinot Grigio in Italy) is Oregon’s most widely planted white wine grape, and most can be purchased right under that $15 mark, making them the best value over any other type of white wine out of the state!
For more than three decades, Ponzi has been one of the most consistent producers of quality Pinot Gris in Oregon. They are wonderful stewards of the land, as they employ sustainable farming practices, and have been certified LIVE by the Oregon program for Low Input Viticulture and Enology (this certification recognizes compliance with specific sustainable agricultural practices and products)
- Item #: i_274520Bottle Size: 750MLWine Enthusiast: 96 PointsWINE ENTHUSIAST 96 POINTS - "This is an extraordinary wine, both mouthfilling in texture and intricate in flavor. A light amber color leads to a profusion of subtle spice and apricot aromas backed by enticing ginger, raspberry and citrus nuances on the palate. The flavors grow richer and deeper with each sip, carried by a very fine bead of effervescence and subtle acidity."
- Item #: i_276760Bottle Size: 750mlKerner is a cross of Riesling and Trollinger with origins in Germany. It also makes fine, aromatic whites in the Alto Adige region of northeastern Italy. David Ramey's Kerner comes from the only planting in California. Dry, aromatic wine that's gently floral and spicy with a crisp, medium bodied finish that is brightened by bracing acidity.
- Item #: i_276785Bottle Size: 750mlHow did this wine evolve? Was this made from leftover lots, or was this intentional? The answer is yes! Since planting their first vines in 1971, Sokol Blosser’s different and fun take on white wine was crafted with the idea of having something refreshing any time of the year that will match with all sorts of food! It’s a blend of nine varietals such as Riesling, Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer, and Muscat Canelli. It’s light, crisp, and aromatic, with flowers, spice and pear notes. The aromas followthrough to the palate, where they’re joined with litchi, nectarine, mango, melon and a hint of lemon. We suggest picking up afew bottles and seeing how your palate evolves!
- Item #: i_268640Bottle Size: 750mlMandarin orange and tangerine peel from start to finish, this wine is pure and vibrant, with a slight salty characteristic. One of the most refreshing and food-friendly wines anywhere, it particularly pairs well with all sorts of fish.
- Item #: i_268770Bottle Size: 750mlTerraces Winery has come out with a Chenin Blanc that tastes unlike anything we've had out of California in several years; so we have to ask ourselves...how do they do it?!?!? Winemaker Timm Crull loves to drink clean, vibrant white wines from France. So he doesn’t just make a wine because the grapes are available; he makes delicious wine because QUALITY grapes are available, and he knows what to do with them! Sourced from the cool region of Clarksburg (east of Napa), the wine does not go through secondary fermentation in order to retain fresh acidity and sees only 6 months in neutral barrels to promote texture. Clean and bright with a pale straw hue, the delicate aromas of lemon zest, underripe peach, crisp green apple, guava, and orange blossom draw you into the glass. The palate is light bodied with bright acidity dancing across the tongue giving way to a subtle chalky minerality, crisp citrus fruit and dainty honeysuckle. The long dry finish leaves your palate refreshed and eager for another sip. Truly the perfect Summer wine. Drink now to 3-5 years.
- Item #: i_277170Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2017 Pinot Gris has a light gold color with a rich aroma of pears and floral notes. The flavors showcase a refreshing acidity, framed by pear notes and delicate anise notes. Juicy and mouthfilling, this wine has a long lasting finish. The Pinot Gris is easy drinking indeed, ready right away! Pair with seafood, particularly salmon and steelhead.
- Item #: i_276187Bottle Size: 750mlWinery Notes - "Sweet on the nose and dry in the mouth, this delicated white wine has a subtle spice to it."
- Item #: i_277870Bottle Size: 750mlElderberry blossom and wisteria perfume rises from the glass leading to a mouthful of apricot, orange blossom, honeysuckle, boysenberry and ripe peach. With a fine bubble and lavish texture this one is for the table, porch or picnic.
- Item #: i_272640Bottle Size: 750mlThis classic Willamette Valley Pinot Gris is a true expression of both its vintage and the environment in which it was grown. This wine is intensely flavorful with a refreshing, well balanced palate profile. Elusive and aromatic right out of the glass, this Pinot Gris showcases classic varietal aromas along with a streak of minerality and lime zest. Those flavors carry through to the palate, which offers a creamy textural profile backed by refreshing, mineral-drenched acidity and fruit character on the finish.
- Item #: i_289950Bottle Size: 750MLZocker is an American winery that produces wines made exclusively from the white varietals of Grüner Veltliner and Riesling. The grapes are grown on the Niven family’s famed Paragon Vineyard in the Edna Valley on the Central Coast of California, and the wines are made by veteran French winemaker Christian Roguenant. One of the latest projects of Niven Family Wine Estates, Zocker (Austrian word for Gambler) is likely their riskiest venture yet, as these varietals are far from conventional.