- Item #: i_216078Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleAromas of apricot, poached pear and orange rind dominate the more subtle clove and mineral notes. The flavors mimic the aromas on the nose, melding with a mouthwatering texture and added notes of juicy orange and citrus blossom. This wine shows the restraint of youthfulness with the expectation that its bottle bouquet will emerge with a few more years of bottle age.
- Item #: i_220500Bottle Size: 375ml**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThe Semillon grapes were carefully harvested from Ferrari Carano's Magnolia vineyard and placed onto trays. After arriving at the winery, the clusters were inoculated with a pure strain of botrytis, then dehydrated for 14 days to 37.8 brix before pressing. The pressed juice was cold settled for two days, then racked to 100% new, select French oak barrels for fermentation. Once the desired alcohol and residual sugar levels were reached, the wine was chilled and filtered to stop fermentation. The wine aged in barrel for 17 months until bottling.
This wine has delicious aromas of dried apricot, honey, nutmeg, pralines and maple followed by flavors of apricot, orange peel, peach and pear, with a long, smooth, toasty vanilla finish. The Eldorado Gold is delicious paired with light fruit desserts like apricot or apple tart, lemon desserts, and hazelnut or almond cookies. Dense, buttery pound cake, summer berries, creme brulee, caramel sauce and aged cheeses also pair nicely.
- Item #: i_274035Bottle Size: 500MLClose your eyes...imagine the flavor of a chocolate kiss melting with your tongue on a summer afternoon. Now open your eyes and find yourself a glass to pour this "manifestation in liquid form" of America's favorite fetish... Chocolate! Combined with the velvety rich character of our fine Cucamonga port, this release has no rivals but the fight with your guests as to who will get the last glass. The sweet creamy feel on your tongue and the aroma of chocolate make you taste what you smell. What translates as "Sweet Heaven", Fondante Ciello truly is. The original chocolate-essenced port wine which is great over fresh berries or vanilla bean ice cream. WOW! Multi-gold medals. 18.3% alc by vol. Limited production (500mls).
- Item #: i_226870Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleFor the third year in a row, Napa Valley received only two-thirds of its average rainfall in 2012, which reduced crop levels somewhat. A few days of heat in September boosted ripeness and allowed botrytis to fully develop.
A blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, and Gewurztraminer, Grgich's late harvest wine is the result of Botrytis cinerea, a beneficial mold that evaporates moisture while concentrating the flavor in the berry but yielding very little juice when the grapes are pressed. Grgich ferments the thick, rich juice and then aged the wine in French oak to develop its subtle flavors and textures. Aromas of baked pear, orange blossom honey and citrus are prominent and the wine has remarkable depth of flavors that linger in the mouth. Violetta is perfect with fruit tarts, rich cheeses or serve it all by itself for dessert.
- Item #: i_275810Bottle Size: 750MLThe deep hue of our Ink Grade Port sets the tone for the rich, full-bodied wine to follow. Mouth-watering flavors of dark berry with notes of ripe plum delight the palate with an appealing sweetness that never careens over the top.
- Item #: i_231930Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThe red berry characteristics of the vinifera grape Cabernet Franc translate as an Icewine into strawberry like aromas and flavours. This Icewine is completely different from the white Icewines. The colour comes from pressing only as there is no skin contact during fermentation. The earlier it is harvested, the darker the colour and the deeper the flavours.
- Item #: i_231970Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleIcewine is winter's gift to the wine lover and one of the best-kept secrets of the wine world. Grapes used to make Icewine are left on the vine well into December and January. The ripe berries are dehydrated through constant freezing and thawing which concentrates the sugars and acids, thereby intensifying the flavours. The grapes are painstakingly picked by hand in their natural frozen state with yields often as little as 5% to 10% of normal. Genuine icewine must follow VQA (Vintners Quality Alliance) regulations that prohibit any artificial freezing of grapes. Much of the water in the juice remains frozen as ice crystals during the pressing, and only a few drops of sweet concentrated juice are salvaged. Sublime aromatics of fresh lime, apricot, grapefruit and peach blossoms with a slight mineral edge. A racy interplay of sweet and tart offer up echoing flavors of lemon, lime and candied apricot. Icewine is intensely sweet and flavorful in the initial mouth sensation. The balance is achieved by the acidity, which gives a clean, dry finish. Truly a vibrant and refreshing experience!
- Item #: i_231900Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleVidal is a hybrid (Ugni Blanc and Seibel) that has a thick skin suitable for harvesting late in the season. It is the grape grown most for Icewine in Ontario. It’s good natural acidity gives great structure to the lusciousness of its tropical aromas and flavors of mango and lychee.
- Item #: i_249720Bottle Size: 500mlRipe berries, rich caramel and toffee aromas lead to a flavorful dessert wine with warm spice, raspberry and cream soda highlights. A very complex and rich dessert wine. Cellar note: Although ready to drink now, this port will benefit from aging for the next 10 years.
- Item #: i_251860Bottle Size: 750mlGolden-orange tawny color, with a fully developed bouquet of soft oak, orange-rind and anise. This tasty Port offers hints of light caramel, plum, and rich creamy texture with candied orange peel and walnut. This release is ready to drink now A great Cigar Port. This was bottled in 2012.
- Item #: i_251960Bottle Size: 750mlDrier in style than most other Ports, Prager's 2014 Royal Escort Port is 100% Napa Valley Petite Sirah. The deep rich garnet color lends to a fresh pressed berry bouquet, followed by ripe cherries on the palate.
- Item #: i_252190Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleWith the first sip you feel the wine- light as springtime, delicately sweet, refreshingly crisp, a bouquet of flowers with the taste of peach and melon. Electra is electricity for the mouth! Electra goes with summer fruits (strawberries, nectarines, peaches, melons), salads, spicy Asian and Indian foods, light desserts, blue skies and fresh air. And with only 4% alcohol, you can still play volleyball after the picnic.
- Item #: i_252210Bottle Size: 750MLWinery's Tasting Notes: This rose-like aroma led us to name the wine Elysium, Greek for heaven. Drinking this, you can almost feel you have fallen into a rose garden and been transported to heaven. Made in the same manner as Essensia, it is used, like Essensia to either accompany or replace dessert. One favorite is to pour the wine onto vanilla ice cream. Serve Elysium Sundae with a glass of Elysium. Great with vanilla, dark chocolate, blue cheeses, and candlelight.
- Item #: i_252260Bottle Size: 750MLThe distinctive flavor of Essensia wine is derived from the Orange Muscat grape. Found in France, Spain, and Italy, where it is called "Moscato fior d'Arancio" (Orange Blossom Muscat), the variety has characteristics of oranges.
- Item #: i_274395Bottle Size: 750mlMade from the Mission grape using the traditional solera method. The solera is now 13/52 years old. Only ? cases produced! (tasted 7/11/2017 semi-sweet nice acid balance-excelent )
The sole wine product of Rancho de Philo is an exceptionl Triple Cream Sherry.Made in the traditional Spanish style,fifteen soleras of 15 barrels each,are utilized in tne final blending of wines ranging in age from 13 to 52 years old. The wine is made from the Mission grape and is aged in 50 gallon oak barrels until it reaches a deep amber color.Hints of golden raisins,butterscotch,and nuttiness attest to the sweetness and complexity Hints of golden raisins,butterscotch, and nuttiness attest to the sweetness and complexity that is only achieved through time and the warm Califoarnia sun.We invite you to savor...then smile as you take another sip. Made from the Mission grape using the traditional solera method. The solera is now 13/52 years old. Only ? cases produced! (tasted 7/11/2017 semi-sweet nice acid balance-excelent )
The sole wine product of Rancho de Philo is an exceptionl Triple Cream Sherry.Made in the traditional Spanish style,fifteen soleras of 15 barrels each,are utilized in tne final blending of wines ranging in age from 13 to 52 years old. The wine is made from the Mission grape and is aged in 50 gallon oak barrels until it reaches a deep amber color.Hints of golden raisins,butterscotch,and nuttiness attest to the sweetness and complexity Hints of golden raisins,butterscotch, and nuttiness attest to the sweetness and complexity that is only achieved through time and the warm Califoarnia sun.We invite you to savor...then smile as you take another sip.
After opening, do not refrigerate and it will continue to develop complexity in the bottle. Replace the cork and store it upright on your counter.
Best Fortified Wine - Pacific Rim I.W.C.
Double Gold - Finger Lakes (N.Y) I.W.C.
Gold - Bet of Class - California State Fair aand Los Angeles I.W.C. 2017 GOLD OC FAIR-BEST OF CLASS
- Item #: 275680Bottle Size: 750mlBootlegger is an exceptional wine done in the traditional solera style used in the making of fine cream sherries. The solera system of fractional blending is used to maintain the consistency and style of the wine from year to year. For this reason, wines from the solera are non-vintage and each bottle has some wine in it from every year that the wine has been produced. Our version is layered with rich hints of peaches and pears combines with a hint of hazelnut.
- Item #: i_277026Bottle Size: 750ml95 POINTS & GOLD MEDAL LOS ANGELES INT'L WINE COMPETIFITION
Winery Notes - "Our off dry Riesling is a tropical holiday in a glass. Exotic florals, notes of ripe stone fruit and hints of mineral abound on the nose. The palate is as refreshing and brighs as a Hawaiian holiday with notes of pineapple and key lime that linger on the finish.
- Item #: i_276111Bottle Size: 500mlCelebrate V. Sattui's 130th Anniversary with this collector's bottling of Madeira. Our Madeira is a Solera-made, wood-aged wine, fortified with brandy. Our Solera is over 120 years old, one of the oldest in the U.S. The wine is sweet and luscious with flavors of almonds, caramel, toffee and orange zest. It shares similar characteristics with a 20-year-old Tawny Port.
- Item #: i_275585Bottle Size: 500MLThis beautiful blue bottle contains incredible strawberry, mango, and peach flavors which makes it a great dessert wine.
- Item #: i_295730Bottle Size: 375ml**Please note, this is a half sized bottlePale Straw Gold Nose: Peach, Pear, Guava, and Orange rind Palate: Round, but not cloying, with hints of Juicy Fruit, yellow nectarine, and fresh flower petal.