- Item #: i_200005Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2017 A to Z Oregon Pinot Gris offers beautiful floral aromas reminiscent of jasmine, elderflower and white roses along with complex fruit notes of nectarine, melon, pear, yellow plums and yellow apples, lemon, lime, even grapefruit zest and a touch of guava, clover honey and handmade marshmallows. The wine is lush and layered on the palate structured with moderate acidity and alcohol. The finish is layered and fresh, with a lingering pear and spice note. The structure and complexity of the 2017 A to Z Pinot Gris make this a perennial choice for all food pairings, especially seafood, chicken, spicy cuisine and even street tacos!
- Item #: i_201065Bottle Size: 750mlAromas of Bartlett pear, gardenia, white peach, white tea, jasmine, graham cracker, and straw mix with precise flavors of Asian pear, white fig, white peach, white strawberry, and fennel flowers. The finish is dry, long, and acid driven for extra freshness!
- Item #: i_210710Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Floral and pretty, with compelling nectarine and spiced pear flavors that dance on the finish."
- Item #: i_232750Bottle Size: 750MLThis Pinot Gris has an enticing bouquet of Fuji apple, ripe cantaloupe, and apricot. The crisp, clean mouthfeel is bursting with flavors of lemon and lime. A hint of kiwi and sweet orange blossom honey on the palate complements the fruit and acid. The lingering finish invites you to relax and enjoy another taste. In fact, it is the perfect sipper when entertaining with friends. This layered and well-balanced wine is a great accompaniment to a variety of foods, from Japan and Mexico, to India and China, all accented with a variety of spices.
There are several vineyards at J Vineyards & Winery that are overseen by Viticulturist John Erbe. The soil of the Russian River Valley AVA is diverse, and the climate is coastal with a long growing season perfect for Pinot noir and Chardonnay, a few of the varieties that are grown on the J Vineyards Estate. Sustainability is a key practice at the vineyard where agricultural practices such as minimal intervention, cover crops, night harvest, and hand harvesting are employed to encourage the growth of the crops. Vineyards and Winery has nine vineyards in the Russian River Valley.
- Item #: i_235330Bottle Size: 750mlKing Estate Willamette Valley Pinot Gris, reflects an excellence recognized worldwide. Made with the best selection of grapes each year, the 2015 vintage was sourced primarily from King Estate's certified organic and Biodynamic vineyard as well as a handful of like-minded sustainably-farmed vineyards throughout the Willamette Valley.
This wine has a glistening straw yellow color. The nose bursts with fruit flavors like ripe pear, pineapple and key lime pie with subtle aromas of damp slate and violets. The palate provides a seamless balance of ripe fruit and acidity – an outstanding mouthfeel. Flavors of honeydew, pear, wild honey and lime zest are framed by mineral notes. The finish is clean, long and generous.
- Item #: i_275539Bottle Size: 750mlMacMurray Estate Vineyards Russian River Valley Pinot Gris has an expressive, perfumed nose and offers layered aromas of white flowers, Asian pear and baked apple. Signature white peach, ginger and dried fig notes appear on the palate, where a rich mouthfeel softens refreshing acidity. The lingering finish is polished by satin-like texture in a wine that will enhance with age.
- Item #: i_251160Bottle Size: 750mlPike Road Pinot Gris is made from 100% Willamette Valley fruit. Primarily grown on their estate vineyards, the wine also includes smaller lots of fruit grown by their longtime, trusted partners in the Willamette Valley. They believe this "multi-vineyard" approach results in a more complex, flavorful wine. All the fruit for Pike Road Pinot Gris is hand-picked and gently pressed. The juice is then cold fermented in small stainless steel tanks to preserve its delicate aromatics, and finished with a screw-cap so that it tastes as fresh as the day it was bottled.
Aromas of tropical fruit, early peach and lemon meringue pie lead to a juicy, refreshing mouthful of citrus, lychee and baking spice. A subtle suggestion of woodsy autumn leaves complements a rich and rounded texture that ends with a zip of tart green apple.
- Item #: i_251710Bottle Size: 750mlFor over a decade, Pinot Noir has been the crown jewel (if you will) of Oregon's wine growing regions. And while that's fine and dandy, it's kind of a bummer that their Pinot Gris is somewhat overlooked. Pinot Gris (also known as Pinot Grigio in Italy) is Oregon’s most widely planted white wine grape, and most can be purchased right under that $15 mark, making them the best value over any other type of white wine out of the state!
For more than three decades, Ponzi has been one of the most consistent producers of quality Pinot Gris in Oregon. They are wonderful stewards of the land, as they employ sustainable farming practices, and have been certified LIVE by the Oregon program for Low Input Viticulture and Enology (this certification recognizes compliance with specific sustainable agricultural practices and products)
- Item #: i_277170Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2017 Pinot Gris has a light gold color with a rich aroma of pears and floral notes. The flavors showcase a refreshing acidity, framed by pear notes and delicate anise notes. Juicy and mouthfilling, this wine has a long lasting finish. The Pinot Gris is easy drinking indeed, ready right away! Pair with seafood, particularly salmon and steelhead.