- Item #: i_275628Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES - "The lovely, pale pink A to Z Bubbles invite with juicy, ripe fruit aromas. Notes of strawberry, raspberry, watermelon, cherry, white peach, nectarine and apricot are joined by white flowers and a hint of creaminess. The bubbles dance on the tongue with mouth-watering acidity that leaves one wanting more.
Primarily Pinot Noir with a bit of Chardonnay (10%), the fruit was left in contact with the skins to get the perfect color, a traditional, natural technique preferable to blending back red wine. Several different aromatic and Rosé yeasts were used during fermentation in 100% stainless steel for freshness."
- Item #: i_277506Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 93VINOUS 93 POINTS - "Translucent gold. Powerful, smoke-tinged orchard and pit fruit aromas, along with a suave floral overtone and a hint of honey. Sappy and penetrating on the palate, offering pliant nectarine, orange and poached pear flavors braced by a spine of juicy acidity. Shows fine definition and a touch of toasty lees on a long, subtly chewy finish that leaves a sexy floral note behind. Disgorged in July 2019. Drinking window: 2020 - 2026."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "Rich with lush yeast and almond accents highlighting baked pear, spice and ginger flavors that finish with lingering spiced hazelnut tones. Drink now."
- Item #: i_203356Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Vibrant and fresh, with fresh lemon, wet stone and vanilla curd accents that finish on a steely note. Drink now. 1,900 cases made."
At 750 feet in elevation, north-facing and windy, the Chardonnay from Spirit Hill Vineyard provides beautifully focused acidity and tension. The freshness of Eola-Amity Hills Chardonnay shines through with lemon and grapefruit wound up with tight malic energy. Neutral oak barrel fermentation and aging builds upon its pronounced structure, bringing subtle creaminess woven into fine, salty mineral length.
- Item #: i_255934Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91WINERY NOTES-"At the top of Knudsen Vineyards in the Dundee Hills, at 950 feet of elevation, is where you'll find our 2.5 acre planting of Pinot Meunier. We take advantage of the late ripening spot to retain bright, fresh acidity and mineral edge. The balance of the wine is equally blended between the aforementioned Knudsen Vineyard and our younger, but equally high elevation Spirit Hill Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills. The color is bright, pale salmon pink, while its bouquet is full of rose petal, cherry kernel, and pomegranate. The barrel aging of the red wine component contributes to its savory complexity, while its delicate, creamy bead leads to a long textural finish."
- Item #: i_274612Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90Wine Spectator: 90WINERY NOTES - The 2016 sparkling wine vintage in the Willamette Valley was generous yet refined, highlighting the alluring precision the region has to offer. Knudsen Vineyard, in the protected Dundee Hills, brings supple depth and elegance, while Spirit Hill Vineyard, in the windy confines of the Eola-Amity Hills, brings tension and mineral backbone. Fresh seashore, white peach, and toasted brioche are framed around a creamy center and long, graceful finish.
- Item #: i_321904Bottle Size: 750mlBroc Cellars Description VARIETAL: 100% Chenin Blanc ALCOHOL: 12% We used the Petillant Natural method for making our sparkling Chenin Blanc. We pressed whole clusters into stainless steel and fermented the wine until it reached 15 grams of sugar. Then we chilled the wine down to stop fermentation and bottled the juice. As it warmed up, fermentation began again in bottle. Wine spent 4 months in bottle, and was disgorged by hand with no dosage. At Broc Cellars, all of our wines are made using spontaneous fermentation, a process that means we only use native yeasts and bacteria that exist on the grapes in order to make wine. We don’t add anything – this includes nutrients, yeast, bacteria, enzymes, tannins or other popular fermentation agents. Sulphur is a naturally occurring element in all wine, the amount found can vary. We add little to no S02, depending on the wine and style.
- Item #: i_210320Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS - "A nice, everyday bubbly that offers elegance at an affordable price. Chardonnay contributes crisp flavors of limes, while Pinot Noir brings deeper flavors of cherries. A lovely wine that grows in the glass."
Classic balance typifies this refreshingly soft, yet dry wine. The wine delivers complex apple and pear characteristics accented by citrus spice over notes of almond and caramel in the bouquet. Look for nutty flavors with hints of brioche that build to a refreshingly dry finish.
- Item #: i_325188Bottle Size: 187mlWine Advocate: 89WINE ADVOCATE 89 POINTS - "This Domaine Chandon NV Brut Rose is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir by using the traditional method. Backed by LVMH, the winery was built in 2013. Deep rose in color, it reveals citrus, rose, red berry and red cherry notes. On the palate, it is pleasant—fruity with some biscuit and toast notes."
- Item #: i_216111Bottle Size: 750MLWINEMAKER'S NOTES "- The Brut Cuvee is the signature wine of Domaine Carneros, representing the best of Carneros Pinot Noir and Chardonnay in a classic sparkling wine. This powerful yet elegant wine shows off an array of citrus flavors, tropical fruit including pineapple and passion fruit, and a hint of toastiness. It is racy on the palate and long on finish.
- Item #: i_277401Bottle Size: 750MLCuvee de la Pompadour Brut Rose celebrates the life and times of Madame de Pompadour (the great courtesan and mistress of Louis XV) who is credited with introducing Champagne to the French royal court and is famed for her comment, "Champagne is the only wine a woman can drink and remain beautiful.” This edition is based on the 2017 vintage and is a blend of 59% Pinot Noir and 41% Chardonnay. The following review is right on target:
CONNOISSEUR'S GUIDE 91 POINTS - "59% Pinot Noir; 41% Chardonnay. If by no means lacking in the yeasty richness of defined champenization, the current Cuvée de la Pompadour takes its lead from exuberant, fresh cherry fruit and shows off its solid Rosé credentials with a fine sense of vinosity and a bit of extra palatal weight. It is rich, full and foamy with a decidedly creamy, very long-lasting mousse, and its ample flavors are free of evident sweetness. It will work famously with food owing to the slight finishing grip expected of its genre, but it is never outwardly astringent and is thoroughly enjoyable on its own."
Founded by the Taittinger family of Champagne, Domaine Carneros sparkling wines express their noble French heritage with pure California panache. The NV Dom Carneros Brut Rose is foamy and full on the palate with a lovely mix of fresh cherries, cream and soft-spoken yeast running its considerable length.
- Item #: i_213960Bottle Size: 750mlDr. Konstantin Frank ignited the “Vinifera Revolution”, a movement that forever changed the course of wine growing in the Finger Lakes and the United States. Dr. Frank’s vision, knowledge and determination are credited with elevating the New York wine industry from a state of happy mediocrity to a level that today commands world attention. Located on Keuka lake in the Finger Lakes region, Dr. Konstantin Frank Wines features some of the oldest vinifera vines in the United States and continues to produce wines of distinction and quality.
WINERY TASTING NOTES" Characters of Macintosh apple, citrus with a hint of almond. The wine has a broad palate with a long finish and an elegant mousse. Mouthfeel is creamy and profound."
- Item #: i_275982Bottle Size: 750mlThis long-time pet project of winemaker Jenny Wagner is finally making its commercial debut. No professional reviews as of yet. However we will say that fans of toasty old school Champagnes will be pleasantly surprised by this fascinating New World bubbly. It is a blend of 56% Chardonnay and 44% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from Sonoma County (51%), Santa Barbara County (47%), and Monterey County (2%).
- Item #: i_277727Bottle Size: 750MLThis nearly garnet Rose, like all our non-vintage sparkling wines, is aged 24 months en tirage. It has a lovely, bright floral bouquet with hints of strawberry, raspberry, and cherry. On the palate, it is rich and fruity in a dry, Brut style. The flavor of berries continues on the palate, revealing more strawberry, raspberry, cherry.
- Item #: i_232140Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90The wine opens with aromas of raspberry, mandarin orange peel and nutmeg. In the mouth stone fruit, pink grapefruit, Tahitian lime, blood orange, raspberry with a gentle mouthfeel. A food friendly wine that works with most styles, sauces and preparations.
Pairs well with full flavored fish, pork chops, and chicken. Also try with crispy kale and stir fried vegetables. All you really need is dark, bittersweet chocolate!