- Item #: i_277506Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS-" Points, Wine Advocate: “A blend of 63% Chardonnay and 37% Pinot Noir, the 2007 Extended Tirage Brut has a nose of Golden Delicious apple, baked yellow pear, baker’s yeast and brioche. Light to medium-bodied and dry in the mouth, it has good expression of fruit and bakery flavors with crisp, refreshing acidity, persistent bubbles and a long, savory finish.” —Erin Brooks, Aug. 31, 2018."
WINEMAKER'S NOTES - "With the sparkling harvest lasting 3 weeks and drawn out into early October, the 2007 Extended Tirage Brut is bursting with crunchy acidity and well developed fruit flavors. Aged upon the lees for 10 years before disgorgement, the wine is impressive for its depth and creamy layers of texture. Grilled peach, fig, honey, and citrus zest are layered with the mature complexity of toast and roasted nuts, bringing harmony to a graceful and elegant finish."
- Item #: i_203356Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Vibrant and fresh, with fresh lemon, wet stone and vanilla curd accents that finish on a steely note. Drink now. 1,900 cases made."
At 750 feet in elevation, north-facing and windy, the Chardonnay from Spirit Hill Vineyard provides beautifully focused acidity and tension. The freshness of Eola-Amity Hills Chardonnay shines through with lemon and grapefruit wound up with tight malic energy. Neutral oak barrel fermentation and aging builds upon its pronounced structure, bringing subtle creaminess woven into fine, salty mineral length.
- Item #: i_274612Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90Wine Spectator: 90WINERY NOTES - The 2015 sparkling wine vintage in the Willamette Valley was pristine, showcasing the enticing generosity and focused definition the region has to offer. The Pinot Noir dominated blend provides impressive red-fruited dimension to the ripe pear, fig and roast hazelnut. The middle palate is invigorated with dynamic acid backbone and edgy minerality, bringing balance and concentration to the long finish. "
- Item #: i_255934Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91WINERY NOTES-"At the top of Knudsen Vineyards in the Dundee Hills, at 950 feet of elevation, is where you'll find our 2.5 acre planting of Pinot Meunier. We take advantage of the late ripening spot to retain bright, fresh acidity and mineral edge. The balance of the wine is equally blended between the aforementioned Knudsen Vineyard and our younger, but equally high elevation Spirit Hill Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills. The color is bright, pale salmon pink, while its bouquet is full of rose petal, cherry kernel, and pomegranate. The barrel aging of the red wine component contributes to its savory complexity, while its delicate, creamy bead leads to a long textural finish."
- Item #: i_210320Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS - "A nice, everyday bubbly that offers elegance at an affordable price. Chardonnay contributes crisp flavors of limes, while Pinot Noir brings deeper flavors of cherries. A lovely wine that grows in the glass."
Classic balance typifies this refreshingly soft, yet dry wine. The wine delivers complex apple and pear characteristics accented by citrus spice over notes of almond and caramel in the bouquet. Look for nutty flavors with hints of brioche that build to a refreshingly dry finish.
- Item #: i_275157Bottle Size: 750MLWinemaker's Notes - In keeping with the traditional method, we add a small amount of red wine (Pinot Noir) prior to tirage to create the distinctive salmon color with copper hues. The wine's aroma is rich yet elegant with strawberry and red currant fruit layered over notes of nutmeg and cocoa. A bold, yet refined palate structure characterizes this wine with subtle but persistent flavors of raspberry and French toast. The wine finishes with excellent length and richness that will stand up to a variety of foods
- Item #: i_325188Bottle Size: 187mlWine Advocate: 89WINE ADVOCATE 89 POINTS - "This Domaine Chandon NV Brut Rose is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir by using the traditional method. Backed by LVMH, the winery was built in 2013. Deep rose in color, it reveals citrus, rose, red berry and red cherry notes. On the palate, it is pleasant—fruity with some biscuit and toast notes."
- Item #: i_276404Bottle Size: 750MLFeaturing Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier Delice is fruit driven with a generous creamy, luscious mouthfeel. It tantalizes the palate with nectarine, pear, golden apple and ruby grapefruit flavors. Much like its French couterpart, Moet Ice, Delice is full flavored and semi sweet qualites that enable it to to thrive on the rocks. Add mint sprigs and raspberries to Delice and ice cubes to create the consumate summer refresher.
- Item #: i_216111Bottle Size: 750MLWINEMAKER'S NOTES "- The Brut Cuvee is the signature wine of Domaine Carneros, representing the best of Carneros Pinot Noir and Chardonnay in a classic sparkling wine. This powerful yet elegant wine shows off an array of citrus flavors, tropical fruit including pineapple and passion fruit, and a hint of toastiness. It is racy on the palate and long on finish.
- Item #: i_277401Bottle Size: 750MLFounded by the Taittinger family of Champagne, Domaine Carneros sparkling wines express their noble French heritage with pure California panache. The NV Dom Carneros Brut Rose is foamy and full on the palate with a lovely mix of fresh cherries, cream and soft-spoken yeast running its considerable length.
- Item #: i_275982Bottle Size: 750mlThis long-time pet project of winemaker Jenny Wagner is finally making its commercial debut. No professional reviews as of yet. However we will say that fans of toasty old school Champagnes will be pleasantly surprised by this fascinating New World bubbly. It is a blend of 56% Chardonnay and 44% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from Sonoma County (51%), Santa Barbara County (47%), and Monterey County (2%).
- Item #: i_277727Bottle Size: 750MLThis nearly garnet Rose, like all our non-vintage sparkling wines, is aged 24 months en tirage. It has a lovely, bright floral bouquet with hints of strawberry, raspberry, and cherry. On the palate, it is rich and fruity in a dry, Brut style. The flavor of berries continues on the palate, revealing more strawberry, raspberry, cherry.
- Item #: i_276411Bottle Size: 750MLWine Enthusiast: 95 Points#28 ENTHUSIAST 100 2019
WINE ENTHUSIAST 95 POINTS
" A blend of 72% Pinot Noir and 28% Chardonnay, this is a stunning vintage of the perennially impressive sparkler. Nutty and earthy, it sings in strawberry, wet stone and rose petal. The palate offers a lively mousse and persistent acidity, making it vibrant and easy to enjoy."
- Item #: i_276658Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93WINE ENTHUSIAST 92 POINTS - "A majority of Pinot Noir in this blend doesn't overshadow the Chardonnay's sentiments of baked apple, hazelnut and creme brulee. Warm and savory, the mousse is also dry, crisp and buoyant, balanced and elegant in the end, making for a complete wine with a lengthy finish."
- Item #: i_268741Bottle Size: 750MLWine Enthusiast: 94 Points2015 Ocean Reserve Blanc de Blancs is a special, limited edition, vintage Blanc de Blancs. Iron Horse gives $4 a bottle to National Geographic’s Ocean Initiative, establishing marine protected areas and supporting sustainable fishing practices around the globe.