- Item #: i_303980Bottle Size: 750mlThe Chateau Belle-Vue 2009 La Renaissance is composed of 60% Merlot and 40% Cabernet Sauvignon. The grapes are organically farmed and the vineyards are located in the Mont Liban - Bhamdoun area of Lebanon at elevations ranging from 3,116 to 4101 feet. The grape varieties are fermented separatly using only the native yeasts already present on the skins. The wines are aged in French oak barrels for 24 months then the blend is assembled.
- Item #: 303981Bottle Size: 750mlOwned by Jill and Naji Boutros, Château Belle-Vue is a dynamic operation. It’s a small one (even by Lebanese standards), comprising just 24 hectares in plots scattered about Bhamdoun in the Mount Lebanon range. The grapes are organically farmed and the vineyards are at elevations ranging from 3,116 to 4101 feet. The 2009 Le Chateau is composed of 40% Cabernet Franc, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon and 40% Syrah. It is a rich, full-bodied yet elegant red ready to drink now.
- Item #: i_365524Bottle Size: 750mlThe flagship Musar bottling, this blend of cabernet sauvignon, cinsault and carignan is lush and rich, save for the gust of spice that comes in on the acidity and brightens the finish. It’s wild and warm, a Mediterranean red with a forest floor complexity that keeps it engaging for hours.
- Item #: i_372640Bottle Size: 750mlWinemaker Burkhard Schuchmann makes this ORANGE or AMBER wine from the native Georgian white grape variety Mtsvane. The grapes (including skins and seeds) are fermented in massive clay vats called qvevri. These amphora-like vats are buried in the earth which keeps the fermenting wine cool. This is the way wine was made in Georgia 3,000 years ago. The white grapes transform into a sunset-colored tea-like Mtsvane, fragrant with dried fruit and roasted chesnuts. On the palate the wine is firmly dry, gently tannic and positively food-friendly.
- Item #: 342366Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 92WINE ADVOCATE 92 POINTS - "El Ixsir (Elixir) is the top wine produced by the Ixsir winery located just outside Batroun, Lebanon. The excellent 2012 is composed of 55% Syrah, 35% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Merlot aged 24 months in French oak (50% new). On the nose you find aromas of blackberries, black cherries, red fruits and a hint of woody spice. On the palate silky, lush fruit flavors are balanced with good structure and a long finish. Drinking very well now if decanted, the 2012 will benefit from another year or two in the bottle. The Wine Advocate gave this 92 points praising its Cote Rotie-like style."
- Item #: i_372443Bottle Size: 750MLThis pleasant, clean, fruity yet crisp Pinot Grigio comes to us from father and son team Edi and Aleks Simcic (SEEM chitch) in the Primorska region of Slovenia, just a stone's throw from Italy's Friulian border and the Colli Orientali. Green apples on the nose; good fruit in the mouth balanced by good acidity on the finish. Great value!
- Item #: i_302556Bottle Size: 750mlThis red, sourced from high altitude vineyards in Lebanon's Batroun district, is composed of 35% Cabernet Sauvignon; 26% Caladoc (a cross of Malbec and Grenache); 22% Syrah and 17% Tempranillo. Decanter magazine describes Ixsir's Altitudes Rouge as: "... a beautifully integrated wine made with the help of Chateau Angelus' Hubert de Bouard. Lifted cassis, capsicum, herbs and violets meld with silky tannins and fresh acidity."
- Item #: i_372380Bottle Size: 750mlLa Ferme Rouge was founded as a vineyard and olive orchard in 1908. The winery was started in 1933. Located in the Zaer region of Morocco, about 45 kilometers from the Atlantic ocean and at an elevation of 450 meters, the vineyards benefit from cool ocean breezes. Grapes are hand-picked, pressed gently and fermented in temperature-regulated concrete vats.
The 2015 Le Gris is composed of 100% Cinsault. This rose has a lovely pale pink color and aromas of fresh berries on the nose. On the palate rich red berry and peach flavors lead to a clean dry finish.
- Item #: i_372512Bottle Size: 750mlNamed in honor of Alexander the Great, Macedon Cabernet Franc comes from the Republic of Macedonia. The vineyaards are located in mountains north of Greece. This area receives almost no rain, and days are hot while nights are quite cool. This allows for stressed vines which produce remarkable fruit. Marco Jordanov's Cabernet Franc is well-balanced with bright raspberry aromas and flavors yet elegance on the finish.
- Item #: i_372340Bottle Size: 750mlNaturally sweet on the palate, warm, velvety with delicate fruit flavors. Complements soft cheeses, sweet meat and fish dishes and all desserts.
- Item #: i_362382Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2015 Plavac has a very dark color. On the nose you find aromas of boysenberries with a hint of fine herbs. On the palate this red has good fruit without a hint of jamminess. The finish is long and smooth.
The Milos(Mee-loash)family has farmed and lived on their land near the village of Ston for over 500 years. Their vineyards are located on steep hillsides leading down to the Adriatic Sea. The Plavac Mali (a relative of Zinfandel) vines are head pruned and organically farmed. Fermentation (only the native yeasts are used) takes place in open-topped stainless steel to start and then finishes in large Slavonian oak barrels, never new. The wine is aged first in the barrels then in the bottle until its ready to be released.
- Item #: i_372350Bottle Size: 750mlFounded in 1923, Domaine Ouled Thaleb is a leader in the revival of Morocco's wine industry. The winery is located ten miles northeast of Casablanca facing the ocean. The stunningly good Signature red is made from a blend of 50% Marselan (a cross of Cabernet Sauvignon and Grenache), 35% Petit Verdot and 15% Carmenere. Only organically farmed grapes from 25-year-old vines are used for this blend. The vineyard is located at an altitude of 300 feet on Morocco's Atlantic coast. Fermented in concrete tanks, the wine is aged in oak barrels (only 10% new). Aromas and flavors of cassis, blackberry and fine herbs lead to a smooth, long finish. Serve with beef, lamb or grilled sausages. Very limited supply.
- Item #: 306351Bottle Size: 750mlFounded in 1923, Domaine Ouled Thaleb is a leader in the revival of Morocco's wine industry. The winery is located ten miles northeast of Casablanca facing the ocean. Winemaker, Alain Graillot, a Frenchman from the Rhone Valley, works with organically farmed indigenous varietals and international varieties like this delicious Syrah. The 2015 Syrah boasts spicy black fruit flavors balanced by moderate acidity and supple tannins. Serve with Moroccan or Middle Eastern cuisine or any rich beef or lamb dish.
- Item #: i_372390Bottle Size: 750mlPasaeli K2 is a blend of 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Cabernet Franc, 5% Merlot, and 5% Petit Verdot grown in the Serez vineyard in Kaynaklar - Izmir. After fermentation, the wine is aged for 12 months in French oak. This is the winery's best seller in Turkey, and has gained them some notoriety with Jancis Robinson, among other critics, over the years. The nose has rich aromas of sweet, ripe cassis and blackberry.
- Item #: i_372389Bottle Size: 750mlYapincak is a grape variety grown exclusively on the European side of Turkey (Thrace) near coastal villages. The fruit for this wine comes from a single vineyard in Sarkoy that is about 150 meters above sea level and is facing south towards Sea of Marmara. There is always a cooling breeze coming from the sea. The vineyard has a gentle incline which is great for drainage. The vines are about 35 years old and are free standing vines with low yields and high quality. The grapes are pressed with whole clusters and 90% fermented in stainless steel tanks with the other 10% in neutral French oak barrels. Aged for 3 months sur lie before bottling. Very pale gold. Highly distinctive aroma, both rich and tangy. Intense lemon, hint of clementine plus a more oily minerality and quince. Lovely citrus on the palate too - bright and crisp and full in the mouth with decent acidity and minerality.
- Item #: 372458Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2013 Barovo is a blend of 65% Kratosija and 35% Vranec (both indigenous grape varieties) that was aged half in new barrels and half in concrete tank. Coming from vineyards lying at 1700 meters and inky black in color, it offers aromas and flavors of blackcurrants, earth, melted licorice, chocolate and ripe herbs. With full-bodied richness, layers of sweet fruit and no hard edges, it’s a great value to drink over the coming 3-4 years.
- Item #: i_365530Bottle Size: 750mlPošip (poe-ship) is an autochthonous white grape variety from the island of Korcula in the Adriatic Sea. The 2017 Toreta Posip Special has a very light gold color with aromas of yellow apples and white flowers. It’s a medium-bodied, dry wine with a lot of complexity and minerality. It unveils as you drink it with more and more interesting details and keeps you intrigued until the end. Perfect for any kind of seafood, it also has good structure overall and is not too delicate or fragrant to pair with creamy pastas and cheese