- Item #: i_352487Bottle Size: 750mlSt Bris id the only region in Burgundy that makes Sauvignon Blanc. This white wine made next door to Auxerre from the Sauvignon grape is often the colour of pale straw or light gold. Aromas are of citrus fruits (grapefruit, mandarin orange), peach, and crushed blackcurrant leaves with sometimes exotic scents (lychee). This complexity introduces a fruit which is full, flowery and tender, with a hint of salt and spice in the finish.
- Item #: i_349966Bottle Size: 750mlno herbicides, no pesticides, no anti-botrytis and in some areas we are practicing organic
This "Baby Sancerre" from the small appelation of Coteaux du Giennois near the Loire River is pale gold in color with aromas of white flowers, citrus and exotic fruits (grapefruit, passion fruit). The palate is refreshing with good balance showing additional notes of quince and pear. 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Item #: i_353772Bottle Size: 750mlDagueneau are renowned for being one of the most innovative estates in the Puilly-Fumé appellation, pushing the boundaries of winemaking to obtain superb results with Sauvignon Blanc. Only very tiny allocations of this wine are available, so grab them while you can. Citrus and grapefruit aromas dominate with a tinge of smoky gunflint; beautiful texture and roundness.
- Item #: i_352281Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2017 Didier Dagueneau Blanc Fume de Pouilly Silex is a complex wine with a lot of freshness, a strong mineral style and a long palate.
- Item #: i_311491Bottle Size: 750MLBeautiful crystalline dress, pale gold. The olfactory expression opens immediately on a succession of shades that are constantly renewed. First citrus fruits (orange peel and lemon), then summer fruits (white peach and pear) finally honey notes on a subtle background of peppermint... an excellent complexity that translates richness and elegance. The lively and very frank attack precedes the acidulous roundness of the summer fruits expressed by the nose which are mingled with the refreshing flavors of exotic fruits (lychee, mango). Then, in delicate harmony, the fat and smells of fresh almond and pear are revealed. The finish, based on a stony minerality, is prolonged on notes of very ripe lemon. This wine pairs beautifully with shellfish, seafood and goat cheeses.
- Item #: i_352065Bottle Size: 750mlBIODYNAMIC/ORGANIC Domaine du Nozay Sancerre is a multi-award winning Sancerre from a passionate, winemaking family dedicated solely to the pursuit of making the perfect expression of Sauvignon Blanc. Philippe de Benoist built Domaine du Nozay himself in 1970 and still manages the vineyards today while son Cyril runs the winery. His exuberant, single vineyard Sancerre is hard to beat with its ripe, grassy fruit and complex minerality.
- Item #: i_354267Bottle Size: 750mlThis bottling is consistently one of the Loire’s finest Sauvignon Blancs, showing delicate lime and floral suggestions that sleekly envelop a chalky core. Enjoy it with oysters, with fresh goat cheese, or simply because it provides delightful refreshment at great value.
- Item #: i_354093Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS - "The name of this bright, mineral-driven wine recalls the fossilized shells that make up the chalk soil of the region. A dense, richly fruity character counterbalances the tight texture. Give it a few months and it will be poised and elegant. Organic and biodynamic."
- Item #: i_353269Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS: "The Sancerre Le Paradis is bright yet intense, fresh and elegant on the intensely aromatic and slightly flinty nose. Round and intense yet also pure and fresh on the palate, this is a dense, compactly structured, persistently fruity and finely iodine-inflected Sancerre with a long, crisp and crunchy-mineral finish. The Paradis is a safe bet in dry and warm vintages due to its 40+-year-old vines in clay/limestone soils that are not too meager."
- Item #: i_311177Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 93WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS: "The 2019 Sancerre opens with a clear and highly attractive ripe peach aroma with coolish flint stone notes. Full-bodied and intense, with lingering salinity and sustainable structure, this is an already accessible Sancerre with a long and grippy finish."
- Item #: i_353891Bottle Size: 750mlPetit Chemarin is one of Vincent’s top cuvées, from an exposed vineyard entirely composed of chalky, stony soil. Planted in 1968, the roots have dug down into the limestone, resulting in a wine of stunningly intense minerality. Fermentation takes place in a combination of predominantly old 600ltr oak barrels, with ageing on lees in tank before bottling.
- Item #: i_354217Bottle Size: 750mlWith a clear bright yellow colour, our Pouilly Fume´ opens with a nose of white flowers, vegetable notes combined with citrus zest. On the palate, the attack is forthright and lively, there is great delicacy with freshness and a nice minerality. This wine pairs well with roast or grilled saltwater fish, scallops or even a skate and crayfish gele´e with green apples. It can be enjoyed as an aperitif, with fish, seafood and cheeses, or simply just enjoy with friends…
- Item #: i_353352Bottle Size: 750mlPoached pear with tropical fruit and hints of caramel popcorn and petrol notes. Soft mouthfeel a with balance of ripe orchard fruit and hints of nutmeg spice in the lively finish.
- Item #: i_345552Bottle Size: 750MLRoger & Didier Raimbault have been growing grapes in Sancerre for ten generations. Experience, technical savoir-faire and nature combined allow them to produce wines of great quality, respecting the typical characteristics of each vintage. The estate is located in Verdigny in the heart of Sancerre with two vineyards, Les Terres Blanches and Les Caillottes. The two grape varieties that are used in Sancerre are Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. The white wines are fresh, fruity and elegant, the rosés are delicate and subtle and the reds are perfumed and smooth. “When nature gives you a treasure, please respect and share it”.
Light yellow with gold tints. An elegant nose that is fruity with aromas of citrus and tropical fruit. Beautifully fresh, intense aromas that come from ripe sauvignon blanc. Good length and minerality. Can be enjoyed as an aperitif, with sea-food, fish dishes or cheese.
- Item #: i_370710Bottle Size: 750MLThe grapes for this basic cuvée of Sancerre are sourced from the vineyards in Bué, Vinon and Crézancy. After harvest, fermentation is done in stainless steel cuves at temperatures between 14 and 18 degrees Celsius. As with all the whites at the domaine, this wine sits in contact with the fine lies for a considerable period of time with the racking being done late in the spring following harvest. The first bottling occurs no earlier than July and frequently does not occur until September of the year following harvest.
- Item #: i_352330Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 94WINE ADVOCATE 94 POINTS - "A new Savagnin bottling, the very young 2017 L'Etoile Savagnin Ouillé Les Budes fermented and aged in 500-liter topped-up barrels, a style that has never been produced at Montbourgeau before. This wine was produced by the son of Nicole Deriaux when he joined the family domaine. It's subtle, mineral and elegant, focused and clean, with floral notes and a soft, round palate. The acidity is neatly integrated into the wine, and it reminds me of some of the wines from Ganevat, with energy and concentration but apparently light on its feet. This is a superb effort for a style they have never produced before."
- Item #: i_345938Bottle Size: 750mlThis Sauvignon Blanc from the Loire Valley is sourced from vineyards in Touraine and Anjou. It is made in manner to preserve freshness. Clean, crisp and dry with flavors of citrus, passion fruit, gooseberry and minerality.
- Item #: i_353069Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 90 PointsWINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS - "This rich Sancerre is full of white fruits as well as the more familiar herbal characteristics. It is taut, with a sculptured texture. The wine is not quite ready and will be better from early 2020."
- Item #: i_373252Bottle Size: 750MLThe Delaille family has owned Domaine du Salvard for more than a century; they have passed it down through generations and expanded the property from 25 acres to nearly 90. Brothers Emmanuel and Thierry represent the fifth generation of the family to farm the land, which they now work sustainably, and continue the winemaking tradition. Their white wine is an 85/15% blend of Sauvignon Blanc and CHARDONNAY; crisp and light, a blend of tropical fruit notes and citrus, the wine has great acidity and plenty of minerality.
- Item #: i_352553Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 96WINE ADVOCATE 96 POINTS: "From a northeast-facing vineyard on jurassic (Oxfordian) limestone that was harvested between September 12 and October 4, the Sancerre Guigne-Chèvres is clear, pure and flinty on the bright and refreshing yet deep and complex nose that delivers oyster and lime/lemon zest notes along with discreet but lovely passion fruit aromas and a strong flint stone tone in the background. On the palate, this is an exciting, finessed, sustainable and vivacious Sancerre from an 84-acre vineyard planted in 1983. The wine is rich and intense but also pure and salty and develops a long, tensioned, tightly woven and classic finish with mouth-watering salinity and grippy phenolic structure. This is probably the finest Guigne-Chèvres I have had (or at least I've met the wine at a perfect moment). Tasted in February 2021."
- Item #: i_351303Bottle Size: 750mlSustainable with no chemical treatments or pesticides. From 2018 in conversion to Bio-dynamic.
“Top notch Sancerres from a leading family domaine. Every bottling is recommended.” Jacqueline Friedrich, The Wines of France.
- Item #: i_352046Bottle Size: 750mlVincent and Cosette Pinard’s 15 hectare Domaine extends over steep limestone slopes around Bué. The excessively low yields, hand harvesting and modern winery, complete with temperature-controlled vats, result in enticing, aromatic and intense wines. 100% tank-fermented and aged. As the name suggests this cuvée is very floral. Fine, crisp and very classic, there is plenty of fruit here: lemon, lime and grapefruit zest with a ripe juicy acidity; a strong complex terroir dimension is obvious, too, with its chalky, mineral touches.
The vines are treated organically, with low-yields, and modern winemaking techniques and winery.