- Item #: i_201110Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2016 A to Z Oregon Pinot Noir highlights the ripeness and concentration of the vintage with an uncommon grace and style. The compelling nose opens with vibrant notes of blackberry, blueberry, black cherry, raspberry, strawberry, red current, plum, thyme, sage and baking spices. The scents are lifted by lingering rose petal and violet aromas, while deeper notes of graphite, leather, and pipe tobacco bring depth.
- Item #: i_275628Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES - "The lovely, pale pink A to Z Bubbles invite with juicy, ripe fruit aromas. Notes of strawberry, raspberry, watermelon, cherry, white peach, nectarine and apricot are joined by white flowers and a hint of creaminess. The bubbles dance on the tongue with mouth-watering acidity that leaves one wanting more.
Primarily Pinot Noir with a bit of Chardonnay (10%), the fruit was left in contact with the skins to get the perfect color, a traditional, natural technique preferable to blending back red wine. Several different aromatic and Rosé yeasts were used during fermentation in 100% stainless steel for freshness."
- Item #: i_200280Bottle Size: 750ml
Adelsheim Vineyard began back in 1971 with Ginny and David Adelsheim purchasing 19 acres in beautiful Oregon countryside. They shared a dream with a handful of families that Oregon's climate and land could one day produce serious wines. A home was built, vines planted, and in 1978, the first commercial wines were produced. Over four decades, Adelsheim Vineyard grew up with Oregon's wine industry pioneering the way towards the future of wine production.
With its broad array of origins and clones, this wine displays aromas of cocoa, pomegranate and raspberry on the nose and the palate as well as a light touch of nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. True to Adelsheim's house style, it is elegantly textured with seamlessly integrated, silky, polished tannins. Pair it with salmon, ahi, veal, pork, duck, beef or hearty vegetarian entrees. Adelsheim Vineyard began back in 1971 with Ginny and David Adelsheim purchasing 19 acres in beautiful Oregon countryside. They shared a dream with a handful of families that Oregon's climate and land could one day produce serious wines. A home was built, vines planted, and in 1978, the first commercial wines were produced. Over four decades, Adelsheim Vineyard grew up with Oregon's wine industry pioneering the way towards the future of wine production.
With its broad array of origins and clones, this wine displays aromas of cocoa, pomegranate and raspberry on the nose and the palate as well as a light touch of nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. True to Adelsheim's house style, it is elegantly textured with seamlessly integrated, silky, polished tannins. Pair it with salmon, ahi, veal, pork, duck, beef or hearty vegetarian entrees.
- Item #: i_201050Bottle Size: 750mlThe first wine that caught our attention from this Oregon stage producer was their Mueller-Thurgau; a white variety that is not often planted. That wine is so clean and refreshing, we had to see what else was in their bag of tricks. Happily, we found their Willamette Valley Pinot Noir to be delicous, too! Anne Amie's estate and all vineyards they get fruit from are Salmon Safe and LIVE certified, which means they are dedicated to restoring and maintaining healthy watersheds for minimal impact on aquifers and wildlife.
This Pinot Noir displays red cherry, strawberry, sassafras, cardamom, and fig, along with flavors that are reminiscent of red cherry, clove baking spice, fig, cassis, and cola. This wine ends with a long, rich finish with smooth tannins and nicely placed acidity.
- Item #: i_200410Bottle Size: 750MLWine Enthusiast: 91 PointsWINERY NOTES - The 2018 Dundee Hills is opulent and teeming with balance. Wild berries and fresh roasted coffee on the nose lead to complex stone fruit flavors and the peppery nuance associated with whole-cluster fermentation. A master juggler, the '18 Dundee Hills handles tannin, new oak, and minerality with remarkable finesse. Driven by quintessential Red Hills locales and flavors, the wine is a culmination of our 25-year legacy-an opus to our special surroundings.
WINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS - "This cuvée is the first to be released from each new vintage, and the most widely available. The 2018 marks the debut (from harvest to bottling) of winemaker Ian Burch, and it’s a promising one. Full bodied and open, this mixes ripe red and purple fruits, especially plums and cherries, with a touch of lightly minty chocolate. Delicious and ready for near-term enjoyment."
- Item #: i_201730Bottle Size: 750MLThe Dundee Hills and Eola-Amity Hills are home to our Reserve Pinot Noir, both based in volcanic red soils, providing spicy elegance and texture. Perfumed, floral, and red cherry weave with delicate mocha and five spice. The tannins are firm, but rounded, an underlying minerality which drives the mid-palate through the long finish. While delving for pure fruit flavors and juicy acidity, we hang our phenolic hat on our trademark silky texture, which has been enhanced through cold soaking and fermenting in small, 1.5-ton fermentations.
- Item #: i_201710Bottle Size: 750MLArgyle Pinot Noir highlights the elegance and complexity of the Willamette Valley, showcasing the purity of fruit and supple texture the region has to offer. Fermented entirely in small, 1.5 ton lots and plunged by hand, the 2018 vintage leans dark cherry, red raspberry, and orange zest. Fresh, vibrant acidity is framed with polished tannin along with classic Argyle silky texture and persistent length.
- Item #: i_201680Bottle Size: 750mlANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 92 POINTS - "Deep lurid red. Spice- and smoke-accented cherry, raspberry and musky floral scents are complemented by building mineral and earth accents. Concentrated yet lively in character, offering intense cherry, Chambord and cola flavors that tighten up slowly on the back half. Smoothly plays power off finesse and finishes very long and appealingly sweet, with dusty tannins sneaking in late."
- Item #: i_201690Bottle Size: 750mlTextbook Willamette Valley Pinot Noir with juicy, fresh fruit and berry flavors - think dark cherry, cranberry, blackberry, more cherry. Clove, mocha, blood orange and vanilla accents abound adding complexity. The texture is ripe and plush with a line of acid running through to keep the wine vibrant. The wine is all about focus, electricity, and verve.
- Item #: i_202630Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 95If you have ever thought about venturing into Oregon Pinot Noirs, now is your time! And if you are an Oregon Pinot Noir zealot, now is your time! 2015 is going down in the record books as one of the best vintages in the history of the state, with warm weather throughout most of the growing season, and the sun shining bright during harvest. The wines are forward, inviting, complex, and nuanced. Located in the Ribbon Ridge sub-region of the Willamette Valley, Beaux Freres is planted on steep, contiguous southward facing hillsides of Willakenzie soils, comprised of old marine sediment. With a focus on biodynamic farming, the vines are planted at high density and some vines on the property are 30 years old, with several being own rooted!
WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS - "Combines structure with verve, offering richly expressive raspberry, violet and orange peel flavors that take on polish and complexity toward wellbuffed tannins. Drink now through 2028."
- Item #: i_202780Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 94WINE SPECTATOR 94 POINTS - "Polished, rich and impressively structured, with rose petal and raspberry notes that build toward a sleekly dynamic finish and refined tannins. Drink now through 2029. 1,730 cases made. — TF"
- Item #: i_208700Bottle Size: 750mlThis wine is very expressive of smoky espresso, cacao, raspberry, pomegranate, rose petals, and graham cracker. The fruit on the palate is juicy in a refreshing kind of way with playful dusty tannins. There is an easiness to the way the wine drinks that is soothing and comfortable like the way your favorite old pair of leather boots feel on your feet.
- Item #: i_210780Bottle Size: 750mlANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 93 POINTS - "(50% new French oak) Vivid red. Primary red and blue fruit scents, along with hints of cola, vanilla and smoky Indian spices. Fleshy and appealingly sweet, offering intense black raspberry and boysenberry flavors underscored by a vein of juicy acidity. A sexy floral note emerges on the strikingly long, energetic finish, which features rounded tannins and lingering five-spice powder and candied rose notes."
- Item #: i_277650Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 92WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Refined and elegantly layered, with pretty rose petal and raspberry accents that build polish as this dances on a long finish. Drink now through 2025. 4,200 cases made."
- Item #: i_211260Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2018 Cloudline Pinot Noir carries the familiar ruby red color of Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, but with a darker shading at its core. On the nose, the fresh aromatics convey the vibrancy of the vintage, and on the palate, there are deep cherry and berry notes ahead of the pleasing finish.
- Item #: i_212300Bottle Size: 750mlIt was a mutual love of Pinot Noir that led Joe & Vicki Stark to establish Colene Clemens Vineyard and Winery back in 2005. Operating a successful business, Joe and Vicki developed a taste for fine wine through the '80's. At that point in time, they had no clue just what the Willamette Valley would become in the wine making world.
When they set their sights on purchasing property to plant their vineyard, they found an old abandoned farmstead and orchard that had lain fallow for many years, possessing ideal aspect (south facing), elevations (350ft to 650ft) and an array of high quality, proven Pinot Noir soils, not to mention fantastic views, no place could have been better. The icing on the cake for Joe and Vicki was that the property was less than 2 miles from where they lived with their first born.
From the beginning the goal has been to do everything possible to make the very best Pinot Noir. No compromise has been made in vineyard preparation, farming practices and wine making. Steve Goff, the gifted and dedicated winemaker and vineyard manager, has utilized the most diligent, time-tested and non-invasive protocols in both the vineyard and winery to further this goal. The 2015 release ended up earning 95 points from Wine Spectator and was #7 on their "Top 100" list of 2018.
- Item #: i_213760Bottle Size: 750mlANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 93 POINTS - "Vivid red. Expansive aromas of ripe red berries, candied flowers and baking spices, with a smoky mineral topnote that gains strength as the wine opens up. Coats the palate with appealing sweet raspberry and cherry liqueur flavors that tighten up and become spicier on the back half. Shows excellent clarity and floral lift on an impressively long finish that's shaped by fine-grained, even tannins."
- Item #: i_213790Bottle Size: 750mlMt. Jefferson Cuvee is a blend of the Cristom estate Pinot Noir vineyards along with exceptional fruit they source from neighboring vineyards in the Willamette Valley. These contributing sites have been thoughtfully selected over the years, and are planted on a variety of soil types, elevations and aspects, representing the Willamette Valley Appellation as a broader whole. Each of these vineyards are farmed by committed winegrowers they are proud to partner with, with each site adding to the character, fruit, and structure of the wine, giving "Mt. Jeff" its deserved reputation as one of the most stylistically consistent Pinot Noirs in the world.
- Item #: i_216190Bottle Size: 750mlDivision's "UN" Pinot Noir is a blend of fruit from vineyards located in the cooler portions of the Willamette Valley, including Eola Springs, Bjornson, and Temperance Hill vineyards. All but one of the vineyards included in the "Un" cuvee is organically, LIVE Certified and/or Biodynamically farmed. The oldest vines, the Eola Springs Vineyard, has transitioned to Biodynamic and organic principled farming (save for phylloxera treatment in the old vines).
Division's 2018 Pinot Noir "Un" gives generous huckleberry fruit on the nose andpalate, matching the darker fruit flavors with brambliness and acidity. Heaps of wet slate, allspice, and a sweet praline nuttiness round out the wine for a savory finish that somehow manages to be dense and airy. For a base level Pinot Noir, it packs serious punch and complexity – this is not a wine to be missed!
- Item #: i_216030Bottle Size: 750mlANTONIO GALLONI'S VINOUS MEDIA 94 POINTS - "General Manager David Millman, who has been with DDO since 2004, told me that 2016 was a vintage that played handily into the winery’s style, a harvest that gave 'wines that show a lot of fresh fruit upfront but that have the structure to age and gain complexity for a decade or more.' Indeed, the DDO wines are among Willamette Valley's most ageworthy Pinots. They are made by Veronique Drouhin and Aaron Bell who has been here since 2002 and has served as assistant winemaker since 2009."
"Deep, glistening red. Vibrant black raspberry, cherry liqueur and rose oil scents, along with hints of dusty minerals, mocha and baking spices. Juicy, seamless and energetic on the palate, offering appealingly sweet dark berry and floral pastille flavors that fan out steadily and turn spicier with air. Smooth, even tannins lend shape to the impressively persistent finish, which shows strong, floral- and spice-driven tenacity."
- Item #: i_216350Bottle Size: 750MLJames Suckling: 93JAMES SUCKLING 93 POINTS - "This is an earthy and attractive wine that has a deeply spicy red-cherry thread that offers a bright and more centrally focused palate than many other pinots from Serene, making for immediate appeal. Drink now."
Extremely expressive, the 2016 Yamhill Cuvee Pinot Noir offers an alluring nose rich with aromas of cocoa and clove. The palate is bursting with an intense patchwork of marionberry, black currant, and blueberry flavors. Polished and plush, its seamlessly integrated and silky tannins lead to a long, lingering finish. An exceptionally appealing wine, its complexity leaves you thirsty for more.