- Item #: i_200730Bottle Size: 750mlLocated in the coastal foothills of the Santa Lucia Mountain Range, the vineyards selected for this Reserve Monterey County Chardonnay are consistently cooled by the marine layer funneled in from the Monterey Bay throughout the growing season. Fog that is late to burn off, and a cool midday breeze, extend hang time to allow the grapes to be picked at the peak of the fruit’s flavor and acidity.
This juicy, fruit driven Chardonnay is dominated by aromas of ripe golden apples, tropical pineapple and coconut, and zesty Meyer lemons. Not to be outdone, the luscious palate is balanced by bright acids and mild oak influence gives this wine a delicious lingering finish.
- Item #: i_201220Bottle Size: 750MLWith everyone feeling the pinch of the economy, value once again moves to the forefront with this wine! Sourced from sundry vineyards throughout Lodi, this little gem will make friends and influence people at a price that's sure to make your pocketbook smile! This lighter-styled Cabernet proffers a juicy, versatile palate. The wine leads off with a warm nose of cherry/berry, red currant fruit reiterated to the palate in conjunction with slight hints of cedar, boysenberry, sweet smoke and spice.
- Item #: i_205542Bottle Size: 750mlWe feel that Bogle has one of the most solid wine portfolios in the business, and they prove that it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg! The Bogle family has been farming since the mid 1800’s and their reputation has continued to grow. The fact that they want to sell wines that people can actually afford doesn’t hurt, either. A little something for everyone: barrel fermentation, sur-lies aging, and partial malolactic fermentation. These hand-crafted processes create a rich and elegant wine with layers of complexity.
Fresh tropical fruits like pineapple, mango and green apple greet both the nose and palate upon first sip, followed up by a touch of lemon cream. Complimented by more creamy notes of butterscotch and caramel, the wine has a long, lingering finish hinting of toasty oak.
- Item #: i_207960Bottle Size: 750mlA proprietary blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Merlot, & Petite Sirah, this is an extroverted dry red wine that is medium-bodied and rich in flavor. The nose exhibits fig, caramelized sugar, coffee, and chocolate, while the palate brings ripe cherries, berries, dark plum together with cedar, sandalwood and coffee. Powerfully engaging, and balanced with good acidity on the long finish.
- Item #: i_216685Bottle Size: 375ml**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThis delicious wine incorporates small amounts of Sauvignon Musque and Sauvignon Gris which adds a layer of depth and a fleshy, full-bodied mouthfeel. At first swirl, this wine presents tropical aromas of pineapple, passionfruit, melon and orange liqueur. On the palate, flavors of lemon curd, guava, tangerines and mineral notes come through with a slightly creamy, but lively finish. Stainless steel fermentation was supplemented with small amounts of chestnut, acacia and French oak barrels adding additional character and nuance to this delicious wine. Seamless from start to finish, this is an elegant and refined Sauvignon Blanc.
- Item #: i_223900Bottle Size: 750MLFrey Natural White is a non vintage blend of Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc grapes grown in beautiful Mendocino County. The variety of vineyard sites allows us to create a blend with excellent balance of acid and sugar. The wine is medium bodied and pairs well with many foods. Lemon custard and praline aromas follow through to a crisp, light-to-medium body of, kiwi, honey nut and melon. A fun, easy-going white wine for chicken dishes or picnics.
USDA Certified Organic in the vineyard and winery
NSA-No Sulfites Added
- Item #: i_226570Bottle Size: 750MLGrayson Cellars has a pretty simple, straight-forward approach to their winemaking. They asked their winemaker, Larry Levin (Dry Creek, Quintessa, Mt. Veeder), to search throughout California's finest growing regions to find the best grapes. They then made small lots of handcrafted wines and numbered them. Then, they offered them at a fair price.
The Lot 12 Zin is clearly evidence that their plan worked--and worked quite well. This is a great Zinfandel -- it hasall the lush, forward fruit you hope for in a California Zin (raspberry, kirsch, strawberry), nice spice components (vanilla, cinnamon), a bit of old-world bramble and enwrapping it all is a backbone of acidity making this completely food-friendly. So whether you're grinding on wurst, dogs, BBQ, tailgate fare, pizza, whatever-- this Zin will work oh-so-well on all levels and cylinders.
- Item #: i_227410Bottle Size: 750mlKnown as the winemaker's grape for its bountiful color, flavor and tannin, Guenoc crafts this Petite Sirah with precision. Made correctly, "Pets" becomes the benchmark for big, hedonistic wines; blueberry flavors wrapped in silky tannins… not your father’s Petite Sirah!
- Item #: i_227420Bottle Size: 750mlGuenoc is part of the Langtry Estate, purchased by well-known personality and actress Lillie Langtry (1853-1929) in 1888. The Langtry Estate is located in the picturesque Guenoc Valley of Lake County, CA. With over 23,000 acres of land (Lillie’s initial purchase was for 4,200 acres), Langtry’s vast property spans throughout Lake County and into the northern tip of Napa Valley.
The Guenoc Lake County Wines are produced at their Lake County Winery from primarily estate grown fruit. Known as perennial “best buys”, these wines deliver the goods when it comes to quality-- and once the wine buyers tasted it, we knew we had “The One” when this was featured as a "Wine of the Month" (we’re suckers for excellent juice at fair prices!).
The nose on this California Cab is classic California-- plenty of ripe red fruits, cherries, redcurrant, with a layer of carob/chocolate and earthy dust. In the mouth, the fruit flavors are quite forward, with sweet cherries again in the lead, as cherry cousins (cola, lambic, Kirsch) tag along. Acidity is ample and keeps the sweet fruit honest as a hint of rose petal and more loamy earth and a brush of cocoa expands the profile. This is both an easy-drinker and comfy quaffer-- but it also keeps one foot in the erudite row of wine profiles with depth and range of flavors, full frontal acidity and smooth tannins.
- Item #: i_227400Bottle Size: 750mlVersatility has made Chardonnay the undisputed heavyweight champion of California white wines. Guenoc Chardonnay is crafted to find the balance between acidity and richness. Enjoy the harmony of ripe tropical fruit, vanilla oak and citrus peel… ABC’ers look out!
- Item #: i_275832Bottle Size: 750mlLine 39's Cabernet Sauvignon exhibits rich fruit flavors of currant, blackberry, and ripe plum with hints of black tea on the palate. The wine finishes with subtle, smooth tannins that don't overpower this easy-to-drink Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Item #: i_275740Bottle Size: 750mlThe Line 39 brand is a selection of varietals from the Central Coast and North Coast Appellations of California. The name refers to the 39th parallel, wherein lies many of the great wine regions of the world-- it runs through the heart of California wine country.
Line 39 is one of five brands under Cecchetti Wine Company, which was launched by wine industry veteran Roy Cecchetti and his wife Rachael in 2007. Roy enlisted Bob Broman, who managed winemaking duties for him at Cecchetti Sebastiani Cellar. This experience allowed Bob to travel across California's vast wine regions nurturing grower relationships to ensure quality fruit sources. Bob's commitment to detail creates the backbone for blending stylistic wines that are approachable, consistent, a good value, and can be enjoyed any day of the week.
This is a great warm weather red-- who wants a big tannic monster when triple digits are smirking at you from the weather app? The nose is brimming with soft red fruits, cherries and berries, a touch of smoke and a layer of earthy spice. The palate has soft, balanced tannins with more cherry and berry fruits, a touch of black pepper, baking spices and subtle earthiness, all harmoniously balanced. Great expression of Cal Pinot, easy-drinking with a solid structure.
- Item #: i_274638Bottle Size: 750mlMonterey County is the kind of place Merlot grapes love to grow. Not too warm, not too cold, a little bit of rainfall. Makes our coastal Merlot just right. SEE: Dark red SMELL: Cherry and ripe plum TASTE: Raspberry, cherry, mocha PAIR: Roasted chicken, pasta