- Item #: i_200560Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon is a classic Alexander Valley wine with medium body, great fruit flavors and smooth, structured tannins. Winemaker Kevin Hall added 6% Merlot for structure, a touch of Cabernet Franc for floral notes and Malbec and Petit Verdot for color. This is an elegant wine with aromas of black cherry, cassis, plum, vanilla, oak and chocolate. In the glass there are lush flavors of cherry, cassis, blackberry and chocolate. The 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon evolves with each sip. This is a graceful wine with great balance and a long, lingering finish. While fruit forward upon release, this wine will reward those with the patience to lay down a few bottles.
- Item #: i_223810Bottle Size: 750mlFrei Brothers was established back in the 1890s by Andrew Frei who, along with many Sonoma and Napa Pioneers, found favorable conditions to grow and produce world class quality wines. Andrew's sons Walter and Louis successfully operated the winery for more than 70 years before selling the property to the Gallo Family. The Gallos spent the last 30+ years evolving the vineyards and winery into what it is today. Frei Brothers Reserve is a Certified Sustainable Winegrowing Vineyard who take pride in their responsible stewardship of the land.
- Item #: i_232800Bottle Size: 750mlWinery's Tasting Notes: "Pure elegance in a glass. Aromas of black cherries, pomegranate, dried cranberries and a hint of graphite channel classic Bordeaux. Its lovely, silky texture coats the palate with layers of black cherries and a touch of cedar from French oak’s fine tannins. From beginning to end, the balance carries all the way through. Enjoy now after decanting for 60 minutes or cellar through 2029-2034."
- Item #: i_236790Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 91WINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "The 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Bottled has been blended with 5% Merlot, 2% Malbec, 2% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot. It has a medium to deep ruby color and nose of cassis, blackcurrant bud, baker's chocolate, cedar, Morello cherries and pencil lead. Medium to full-bodied, it has a good core of minerally fruit with firm, chewy tannins, good freshness and a long, earthy finish."
- Item #: i_242080Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 95+ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 95+ POINTS - "A blend of 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Cabernet Franc, 13% Merlot and 7% Petit Verdot, the very deep purple-black colored 2016 Les Pavots Proprietary Red Wine sings of crushed blackcurrants, blueberry preserves and blackberry pie with hints of camphor, black soil, truffles, crushed rocks and red roses plus a touch of garrigue. Full, rich and with wonderful finesse in the mouth, it has very finely grained tannins and plenty of vivacity, finishing long and earthy. 3,700 cases produced, to be released in the spring of 2019."
- Item #: i_276860Bottle Size: 375ml**Please note, this is a half sized bottleRoth Estate Cabernet Sauvignon is made from select vineyard sites within the southernmost hillsides of the Alexander Valley. This wine is a true reflection of our passion for the noble Cabernet grape. This 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon has medium to dark ruby hues with striking aromas of blackberry and cassis. Densely flavored, rich and succulent, it showcases plush flavors of plum, black olive and chocolate on the palate. The supple tannins in this full-bodied Cabernet are beautifully accented by a balanced acidity. Flavors of cocoa and spice linger on the finish, further adding to its boldness and complexity.
- Item #: i_276841Bottle Size: 750mlRoth Estate Cabernet Sauvignon is made from select vineyard sites within the southernmost hillsides of the Alexander Valley. This wine is a true reflection of our passion for the noble Cabernet grape. This 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon has medium to dark ruby hues with striking aromas of blackberry and cassis. Densely flavored, rich and succulent, it showcases plush flavors of plum, black olive and chocolate on the palate. The supple tannins in this full-bodied Cabernet are beautifully accented by a balanced acidity. Flavors of cocoa and spice linger on the finish, further adding to its boldness and complexity.
- Item #: i_216013Bottle Size: 750mlSilver Oak's 2016 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is comprised of 94.6% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4.0% Merlot, 0.5% Petit Verdot, 0.5% Cabernet Franc and 0.4% Malbec. In early 2017, the final blend was transferred to American oak barrels from their cooperage, The Oak, where it aged for 24 months. Half the barrels were new, providing a subtle, layered expression of bay leaf, coconut and vanilla to the wine. Blending before barrel aging—a signature of their winemaking style—allows blends to be based on the inherent qualities of their vineyard components before oak influence. Vintage to vintage, the resulting Cabernets emerge integrated and ready to drink upon release.
This 2016 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is ruby in color with a magenta rim. It has an enticing nose of cassis, blackberry, vanilla, sage and spearmint. Upon entry, this wine builds from potpourri and bramble to a bright pop of raspberry on the mid-palate. A juicy finish with chewy tannins and a medium length, it will provide drinking pleasure through 2042 with proper cellaring.
- Item #: i_267510Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 91ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "Opaque ruby-purple, the 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Estate offers cassis, crushed blackberries, bitter chocolate and tobacco leaf with nuances of green bell pepper, red cherries and well-woven sweet spice. The full-bodied palate offers great fruit intensity and a firm but ripe frame, with good freshness matched by an herbal lift on the finish. 1,600 cases produced."