- Item #: i_201520Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 95Jeb Dunnuck: 98Arrow and Branch proprietors (and Laguna Beach locals) Steve and Seanne Contursi share a great love for the wines of Bordeaux, particularly those produced with a large quantity of Cabernet Franc, such as Château Cheval Blanc. The couple sought out their Coombsville vineyard property with an eye to producing top-quality Cabernet Franc-based wines from Napa Valley. They bought the Arrow & Branch Vineyard in November 2007, as this vineyard was the source of Tony Soter's renowned and highly rated Little Creek Cabernet Franc. The Contursi's have maintained the organic farming and, through their work with the detail-oriented Viticulturalist Mike Wolf, are continually improving this wonderful vineyard site.
JEB DUNNUCK 98 POINTS - "The 2016 Red Wine flirts with perfection and should be snatched up by savvy readers. Tasting like a great vintage of Cheval Blanc with its incredible perfume of crème de cassis, spring flowers, and forest floor, it has beautiful complexity, medium to full body, thrilling purity and elegance, and a great, great finish. This beauty is all about complexity and nuance, yet it has loads of intensity and depth, silky tannins, and the class to keep for two decades. The blend is 50% Cabernet Franc, 24% Merlot, 24% Cabernet Sauvignon, and the balance Petit Verdot, all aged 22 months in barrel. Hats off to winemaker Jennifer Williams for this brilliant wine!"
ANTONIO GALLONI 95 POINTS - "Jen Williams seems to have really found her stride at Arrow and Branch. The 2016s represent another major step forward. The wines are bold, racy and irresistibly delicious."
"Arrow and Branch's 2016 Red Wine is built on a core of Cabernet Franc from two sites in Coombsville. Aromatically expressive and ample, the Red Wine is superb. Red cherry, plum, espresso, grilled herbs and flowers build as this beautifully layered wine shows off its personality. The 2016 is powerful and concentrated, yet also retains quite a bit of aromatic lift that gives the wine poise and a sense of balance. It is a stunning wine in every way."
- Item #: i_204410Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 97+Vinous Media: 98Jeb Dunnuck: 100JEB DUNNUCK 100 POINTS - "Moving to the single vineyard releases, the 2016 Melbury is pure perfection in a glass and is the finest vintage of this cuvee I've tasted. Awesome notes of cassis, blackcurrants, toasted bread, white flowers, and spice give way to an ethereal, seamless, yet opulent wine that has that rare mix of power and elegance possessed by all truly great wines. Full-bodied, concentrated, and with building yet perfectly ripe tannins, do your best to give bottles 4-5 years of bottle age. It will evolve effortlessly for 30 years or more."
ANTONIO GALLONI 98 POINTS - "The 2016 Melbury is powerful and yet medium in body, with layers of exotic spice, dark red cherry, blood orange, leather, licorice and star anise that give it an exotic character I don't remember seeing in the past. Despite its mid-weight profile, the Melbury has plenty of supporting structure. Over the last year, the Melbury has gained a bit of weight, but remains quite focused. Sometimes the Melbury suffers by being the first vineyard-designate poured at Bond. Its remarkable allure is evident nonetheless. This is an impressive showing."
ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 97+ POINTS - "Overlooking Lake Hennessy up on Pritchard Hill, Melbury vineyard has produced a beautifully elegant and vivacious signature in 2016, which clearly reveals the personality that this incredible site tends to want to give. Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2016 Melbury comes bounding out of the glass with expressive black and red currants notes followed by wild blueberries, warm plums, pencil shavings and wild sage plus wafts of lavender and crushed rocks. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is practically electric with energetic fruit, framed by firm, grainy tannins and invigorating freshness, finishing long and minerally."
- Item #: i_204500Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 97+Vinous Media: 97ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 97+ POINTS - "Very deep purple-black colored, the 2014 Pluribus offers up notions of crushed black plums, black currant cordial and pencil shavings over a meaty core of chargrill and beef drippings plus hints of Chinese five spice and underbrush. Full-bodied and firmly framed with chewy tannins and a lively backbone, it features plenty of earthy and savory layers, finishing long and minerally."
ANTONIO GALLONI 97 POINTS - "The 2014 Pluribus is stellar. Once again, I am deeply impressed with the Pluribus. Inky blue/purplish fruit, lavender, mint, plum and licorice infuse this super-expressive, resonant Spring Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon. Pluribus is the most improved Bond wine. This flight of 2014 makes that quite evident."
- Item #: i_210410Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 93+ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 93+ POINTS - "The 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Signature is a blend of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Petit Verdot and 5% Malbec. It was harvested from September 18 to October 30, and the alcohol weighed in at 14.5%. Deep garnet-purple in color, exuberant notes of warm plums, ripe black and red currants and black cherries come bounding out of the glass with suggestions of cedar chest, unsmoked cigars and beef drippings. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is simply singing with juicy black fruits and velvety tannins, finishing long with some baking spice hints coming through. Open for business now, this wine can easily be cellared for 20 years or more."
- Item #: i_215550Bottle Size: 1.5LWine Advocate: 91Wine Spectator: 92WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Extracted and supple, offering ripe currant, loamy earth, green olive, savory herb and cedary oak flavors that fall comfortably into place. Ends with a long, graceful finish. Best from 2018 through 2030."
ROBERT PARKER 91 POINTS - "The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, which has 8% Petit Verdot added, has a dense ruby/purple color, beautiful blackcurrant fruit, plum, spice box and earth. It is medium to full-bodied, with supple tannins and seems classic and very much 2014 in style with its front-end-loaded fruit, lushness and irresistibility. This charming and complex wine should drink nicely for the next 10-15 years."
- Item #: i_213940Bottle Size: 750MLJeb Dunnuck: 91Paul Hobbs is a juggernaut in the wine world. It doesn't seem to matter where he makes wine, or with what grape; anything he makes is simply fantastic! Paul's Crossbarn lineup of wines is the second label to his eponymous Paul Hobbs wines from Napa and Sonoma, yet it comes close to its "bigger brother"! Produced using hand-harvested fruit from carefully selected vineyards in prime areas in the Napa Valley, CrossBarn Cabernet Sauvignon offers structure and weight in balance with pure concentrated fruit.
JEB DUNNUCK 91 POINTS - "The 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon Crossbarn comes from the superstar winemaker Paul Hobbs and is a solid value in 2017 Napa Valley Cabernet. Upfront violets, plums, exotic spices, and orange blossom notes all emerge from this expressive, medium to full-bodied, plush effort that has lots of charm. It has the vintage's slightly firm tannins yet should keep nicely for 7-8 years, if not longer."
- Item #: i_214170Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 95+Vinous Media: 95+ANTONIO GALLONI 95+ POINTS - "The 2014 Maya is powerful, compact and closed in on itself. That's not much of a surprise given the wine was just bottled a few months ago. Dark, powerful and intense, the 2014 offers plenty of energy, but is also holding back much of its potential at this stage. The blend is 75% Cabernet Sauvignon and 25% Cabernet Franc, which is to say more Cabernet than has been the norm in recent years. There is plenty of intensity to the pomegranate, plum, red cherry and blood orange flavors, but the wine needs time to come into its own."
ROBERT PARKER 95+ POINTS - "...the 2014 Maya Proprietary Red may not be as perfect as the 2013 was, but it is a fabulous effort. Finishing at 14.6% alcohol, this wine (generally a blend of about 60% Cabernet Franc and the rest Cabernet Sauvignon) has incredibly gorgeous aromatics of black and blue fruits, forest floor, violets, and an almost Graves-like, scorched earth, gravelly nuance. The wine hits the palate with a full-bodied richness and terrific harmony among its structural elements such as alcohol, acidity, tannin and wood, with moderately sweet tannins in the finish. It is a good 30- to 35-year wine, as most Mayas have tended to be, and is impressive and surprisingly structured for a 2014. Forget it for 3-4 years and drink it over the following 35-40 years."
- Item #: i_200452Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 94ANTONIO GALLONI 94 POINTS - "Winemaker Nile Zacherle crafts some of the most elegant, polished Cabernets readers will taste on Pritchard Hill. As good as the wines are, they would almost certainly be even better if the estate took a few more risks. Today, the wines are almost always outstanding, but there may be an even higher level of quality that can be achieved here."
ROBERT PARKER 95 POINTS - "The 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Elevation 1147 has the darker, more spiced profile found in the Three Acre with the lift and freshness of the Old Vine. All the elements come together nicely in this super-expressive Pritchard Hill Cabernet Sauvignon. The 2015 is wonderfully dense and lush, and yet retains quite a bit of freshness."
- Item #: i_216140Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 92Vinous Media: 93Jeb Dunnuck: 94JEB DUNNUCK 94 POINTS - "The 2017 Napanook checks in 89% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Cabernet Franc, and the rest Petit Verdot. It offers classy notes of cassis, black currants, toasted spices, and hints of flowers. With lots of chocolately richness, medium to full body, and beautifully ripe tannins, it's layered and has impressive depth of fruit, followed by a great finish. It's going to evolve for 15-20 years. It's an incredible value in classic, impeccably made Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon."
ANTONIO GALLONI 93 POINTS - "The 2017 Napanook is forward, lush and quite giving - in other words, very much in keeping with the style of the year. Silky and radiant, with plenty of bright, red-toned fruit, the 2017 Napanook is one of the very finest Napa Valley Cabernets readers will find in this price range. Savory, earthy and licorice undertones add striking shades of nuance, with silky tannins that extend the finish effortlessly. This is such a gorgeous and inviting wine. When just opened, the 2017 mostly offers density and opulence, but a few hours of air brings out layers of subtlety and aromatic nuance."
ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 92 POINTS - "There was about 40% of a normal crop this year due to strict selection. Grapes were harvested from September 21 to October 3 and the wine was bottled in May 2019. The 2017 Napanook is made up of 89% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Cabernet Franc and 2% Petit Verdot and was aged in 20% new French oak barrels. Deep purple-black in color, it springs from the glass with vivacious notions of warm black cherries, blackberry compote and crushed black currants with touches of dark chocolate, licorice, fertile loam, underbrush, camphor and cinnamon stick plus a waft of lilacs. Full-bodied with a firm level of grainy tannins and seamless freshness supporting the bold, spicy black fruit layers, it finishes on a lingering perfumed note. With further time, it begins to reveal the mineral signature of the estate, delivering a glimpse at the gravitas to come with 5-7 years in the cellar. 1,400 cases were made."
- Item #: i_220040Bottle Size: 750mlJeb Dunnuck: 96JEB DUNNUCK 96 POINTS - "A gorgeously sweet nose of blackcurrants, dried flowers, Asian spice, and loamy earth and chocolate emerges from the 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer Las Piedras Vineyard. Deeply concentrated, with a light, elegant texture, beautiful tannins, and a great finish, this stunning wine is already beautiful but will shine for 15 years or more."
- Item #: i_219670Bottle Size: 750MLJames Suckling: 94When the 2018 rendition of this wine landed, we just had to crack open a bottle, and once we did, we knew immediately that this would be featured on our top wine list! Faust is owned by the Huneeus family, who also owns Quintessa, Flowers, and Leviathan. Faust was originally designed to be the second label for Quintessa’s Rutherford property, but the Huneeus family eventually found exquisite property in the Coombsville area east of Napa proper, and now it is that vineyard in Coombsville that makes up the majority of the wine.
Both the newest in Napa Valley and the furthest south, Coombsville benefits from ancient volcanic soils, marine breezes coming off the nearby San Pablo Bay, as well as a long and cool growing season due to its location in the valley. Besides being the latest-to-ripen vines in Napa, the soil profiles are very different given it’s closer to the Vaca Mountain range, so there is a lot of eroded volcanic soil, which means, lots of minerals in the soil. In Coombsville, you get more intense color, a blue-black fruit profile, a brighter acidity and minerality in the wines, and the wines are VERY unique.
Earning 94 points from James Suckling, this shows the high quality of the 2018 vintage from Napa. Medium to deep ruby in color, the wine struts its stuff with a bit of aeration to display aromas of toasted oak, cinnamon, dark chocolate, blackcurrants, and plums. On the palate, the firm tannins give way to the intense, rich fruit, driven by flavors of cassis, black cherries, blueberry, wild blackberry, and a hint of pencil shavings. Full-bodied, and with a finish that lasts for half a minute, this may be the best rendition of Faust we have ever encountered!
JAMES SUCKLING 94 POINTS - "Very attractive aromas of blackcurrants, black olives and dark leather with some cedar. It's full-bodied with firm, silky tannins and a refined, polished finish. Shows finesse and focus. Grows on the palate. Really delicious now, but will improve with age. Drink or hold."
- Item #: i_276347Bottle Size: 750MLThe vineyards of Calistoga, located in the northern Napa Valley, are prized for helping to produce wine grapes of extraordinary flavors, complexity and quality. Frank Family Vineyards are located in this region on the original site of the historic Larkmead Winery and owned by wine legend Hans Kornell. Rich Frank and his family farm this piece of land with great fervor, and with the help of their winemaker Todd Graff, the wines from Frank Family Vineyards have become a "go to" at several of the top restaurants, hotels and retailers.
Now why is that? It's easy; Frank Family produces wine that they like to drink and they don’t charge the proverbial arm-and-a-leg like some others tend to do. What you get here exceeds what you pay! In addition to their Calistoga site, they have acquired a few other vineyards in other Napa Valley regions (such as Rutherford and Carneros) that they farm with the same intensity as their Calistoga vineyard.
Deriving from stellar vineyard sites, this beautiful wine exhibits the Rutherford appellation's signature earthy tone. Fresh, with characteristics of cassis, red currant and mocha, the 2017 is also dusty and mineral at its core. Full bodied and well structured, it shows an underlying softness and finds plenty of length and grace.
- Item #: i_229030Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 92Galerie is a collection of wines devoted to showcasing two of California's foremost wine growing regions - Napa Valley and Knights Valley. Winemaker Laura Diaz Munoz brings these growing regions to life by vinifying the wines in exactly the same way, allowing the natural difference in the fruit characteristics to express themselves in the glass.
For the Napa Valley, bottling, Laura blended fruit from some of the most prestigious vineyards in the valley; Stagecoach vineyard, Red Hen, Van Z, Diamond Mountain, and Spring Mountain. The wine was aged for 20 months in 60% new French oak.
ROBERT PARKER 92 POINTS - "Very deep garnet-purple in color, the 2015 Pleinair Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon delivers pronounced baked berries, prunes and warm black currant cordial notes with touches of baking spices, olives and dried herbs. Medium to full-bodied, it has concentrated baked black berry and savory layers with soft, velvety tannins and balanced freshness, finishing on a spicy note. 1,540 cases produced."
- Item #: i_231130Bottle Size: 750mlKathryn and Craig Hall are well on their way to creating one of the top wineries in the Napa Valley. Their commitment to acquire the best vineyards is aided by Director of Vineyards Don Munk, who oversees HALL's 500 acres of classic Bordeaux varietals so that only the best is brought to the winery. Couple the resulting grapes with talented and nurturing winemakers like Steve Leveque and Megan Gunderson, and you have the foundation for success! Prior releases of their single-vineyard Cabernets have garnered lofty praise from Wine Spectator, and now their vineyard-blended Cabernet is quickly catching up!
- Item #: i_250780Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 91-93Jeb Dunnuck: 91ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 91-93 POINTS - "Composed of 97% Cabernet Sauvignon, 1% Malbec and 2% Cabernet Franc, the 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon reveals vivacious notions of crushed black currants, red currant jelly, fresh blackberries and Morello cherries with touches of garrigue, bay leaves, damp soil and cedar chest. Medium-bodied, the palate is wonderfully elegant and charged with energy, featured loads of crunchy black and red fruit plus a refreshing backbone, finishing on an appealing chewy note."
JEB DUNNUCK 90-92 POINTS - "The 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley is similarly colored and has terrific notes of creme de cassis, ground herbs, earth, and tobacco. It's fresh, medium-bodied, has good concentration, beautiful balance, and fine tannins."
- Item #: i_235900Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93-95ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 93-95 POINTS - "A barrel sample, the 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon features a deep garnet-purple, singing on the nose of freshly crushed black cherries, black berry pie and warm plums over a core of cassis and pencil lead plus nuances of violets, cinnamon stick and underbrush. Medium to full-bodied, the palate delivers mouth-coating, crunchy black fruit with a firm backbone of ripe, grainy tannins and just enough freshness, finishing long and spicy."
- Item #: i_240110Bottle Size: 750mlThe Louis Martini winery has been crafting world-class Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa and Sonoma's finest vineyards since 1933. Founder Louis M. Martini started with this simple premise: the best grapes make the best wines. Today, this tradition carries on at their historic winery in the Napa Valley with a range of unforgettable Cabernet Sauvignon wines.
The Louis M. Martini winery is one of the original five Napa wineries founded in 1933 after Prohibition. In keeping with Louis' tradition of innovation, they pioneered the use of temperature controlled fermentation, the use of wind machines to combat frost damage, as well as studying clonal selections on specific terroirs. All of which have become industry standards.
Since then, the Louis Martini winery has gone from one level of greatness to the next. Robert M. Parker, Jr. tweeted that Martini's Sonoma Cabernet is among the best Cabernets in the world among its peers, their Lot 1 Cabernet Sauvignon has earned the perfect 100-point score, and now, their Napa Valley bottling has been one of the biggest hits in our store for the dollar!
- Item #: i_211598Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 92-95Wine Spectator: 96WINE SPECTATOR 96 POINTS - "A towering young wine, laden with gorgeously pure plum, boysenberry and blackberry puree flavors, showing flashes of violet and apple wood. Beautifully rendered, with power, grace and beguiling perfume throughout, revealing a long, refined structure through the finish. Best from 2021 through 2035. 1,900 cases made."
ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 92-95 POINTS - "Deep purple-black in color, the barrel sample of 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon gives up notes of black raspberries, kirsch and roses over a core of cassis and warm blackberries plus hints of pencil lead, bay leaves and menthol. Full-bodied with a well-played frame of approachable, chewy tannins, it has plenty of black and red fruit layers with a savory finish."
- Item #: i_249080Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 94We've followed Tony Biagi and his winemaking talents for several years, from his times at Duckhorn and Paraduxx, to his more recent stays at Plumpjack, Cade, Hourglass and Sinegal. However, we are now proud to have his own Patria wines here at the store! Between the pedigree behind the wine and the quality of what is in the bottle, this label is poised to be on the radar of collectors and savvy connoisseurs alike. While we also carry the Patria Cabernet Sauvignon, Tony's "Avoyelles" bottling is a take on Cabernet Franc, a grape used in some of the best red wines in the world, such as Cheval Blanc from Bordeaux, or Dalla Valle's Maya from Napa.
ROBERT PARKER 94 POINTS - "The 2014 Oakville Ranch Avoyelles is an intriguing blend of 56% Cabernet Franc, 35% Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest Petit Verdot. I thought this was an outrageously delicious, complex wine with notes of incense, camphor, blueberry liqueur, blackcurrants, licorice and a touch of new oak in the background. It is deep, full-bodied, velvety textured and voluptuous with superb density and relatively pure, deep blue and black fruits. This full-bodied wine will offer delicious drinking over the next 12-15+ years."
- Item #: i_230480Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93Vinous Media: 93ANTONIO GALLONI 93 POINTS - "The 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley) is just as delicious from bottle as it was from barrel. Deep, fleshy and super-expressive the 2016 has a lot to offer. Inky blue/purplish berry fruit, lavender, mint and spice notes all grace this alluring Napa Valley Cabernet from Paul Hobbs."
ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon reveals bombastic blackberry pie and blueberry compote notes with underlying cassis, dried herbs and unsmoked cigars scents plus a waft of pencil shavings. Full-bodied and jam-packed with black fruits and earthy layers, it has a solid, grainy frame and a long finish with a lively herbal lift. 6,576 cases produced.
- Item #: i_251330Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 92Pine Ridge has long been one of the cornerstones of Napa Valley's Stag's Leap District. Utilizing the deft hand of winemaker Michael Beaulac, their wines have gone from fantastic to incredible! With the winery's commitment to quality and innovation, a vision emerged in 2003 to produce a wine that would embody the absolute best their estate vineyards have to offer. By carefully constructing a tête de cuvee from those vineyard blocks that emerge as standouts from the vintage, regardless of appellation, Pine Ridge has created an ultra-reserve Cabernet, dictated only by the philosophy of "simply the best."
ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 92 POINTS - "The deep garnet-purple 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Fortis is scented of menthol with sautéed herbs and iodine over a core of baked blackcurrants and black plums plus scorched earth, tar, pepper and cedar suggestions. Medium to full-bodied, it's chewy and firm in the mouth with a good core of fruit but is still youthful and needs time."
- Item #: i_251320Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 91+ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 91+ POINTS - "The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Stags Leap District shows a medium to deep garnet-purple color and nose of baked plums, dried mulberries and cassis plus coffee with earth and herbs hints. Taut and chewy in the mouth, it finishes a little hard and chewy but with bags of depth."
- Item #: i_252240Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 95ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 95 POINTS - "Already bottled, the 2017 Quintessa displays a deep garnet-purple color. The nose needs a little coaxing before it reveals bold, expressive notes of crushed red and black plums, black currant jelly, wild blueberries and kirsch with nuances of camphor, cloves, cedar and lilacs plus a hint of oolong tea. Medium to full-bodied, the palate has beautifully expressed, elegant red and black fruit layers, with a sturdy, grainy frame and plenty of freshness, finishing long and earthy."
- Item #: i_242830Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 96+Vinous Media: 96+Jeb Dunnuck: 95ANTONIO GALLONI 96+ POINTS - "Mondavi's Cabernet Sauvignon The Reserve To Kalon Vineyard is fabulous. Rich, powerful and voluptuous, the 2015 oozes with class from the very first taste. The flavors are deep, dark and boldly sketched in this sumptuous, beautifully resonant Cabernet. The tannins will need time to soften, but I can't imagine readers opening bottles anytime soon. The 2015 Reserve is one of the very finest wines I have tasted from Robert Mondavi Winery."
ROBERT PARKER 96+ POINTS - "Composed of 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Merlot, 2% Petit Verdot and 2% Cabernet Franc, the 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon To Kalon Reserve features a deep garnet-purple color and wonderfully expressive nose of creme de cassis, preserved plums and black forest cake with hints of cigar boxes, aniseed, dark chocolate and forest floor. Full-bodied, rich and concentrated in the mouth, the ripe, opulent black fruit is well supported by velvety tannins and plenty of freshness, finishing long and spicy."
JEB DUNNUCK 95 POINTS - "A blend of 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Merlot, 2% Petite Verdot, and 2% Cabernet Franc, the 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon The Reserve To Kalon Vineyard is about as perfumed, upfront and sexy as they come. Sporting a ruby/plum color and a terrific bouquet of black raspberries, cedary spice, toasty oak, flowers and incense, it hits the palate with loads of sweet fruit, an undeniable opulence, ripe tannin and a great finish. It's an approachable 2015 that's going to evolve gracefully for another two decades."
- Item #: i_256770Bottle Size: 750mlThe Louer Family Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon is filled with layers of juicy dark red fruit and dark chocolate with touches of toasty oak. Velvety tannins from 24 months of 100% New French Oak create a Cabernet Lovers.