- Item #: i_211260Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2019 Cloudline Pinot Noir carries the familiar ruby red color of Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, but with a darker shading at its core. On the nose, the fresh aromatics convey the vibrancy of the vintage, and on the palate, there are deep cherry and berry notes ahead of the pleasing finish.
- Item #: i_214400Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES - "I learned to make Pinot Noir at the Hirsch Vineyard on the Sonoma Coast (read the book), Goldeneye Vineyards in Anderson Valley, and Whitethorn Winery in South Humboldt County."
"The Delmore Central Coast Pinot Noir is from the Santa Rita Hills and Cienega Valley. I blended three dangerously drinkable barrels around late February and bottled this beauty at the end of April. Full of fruit and fauna, infinitely alive, lush, layered and lifted. A delectable distraction to these days, and only 70 cases around."
- Item #: i_218400Bottle Size: 750mlPinot Noir is rarely this characterful or complex at a such an accesible price point. Chalk it up to a secret True Sonoma Coast vineyard source and the remarkable 2019 vintage, but we can't help but carry the flag on this one! Loaded with a ton of juicy red and black fruit and accented with subtle asian spice and just the right amount of high quality French oak, this inaugural bottling is already very pleasing and we're certain it will reward some near to mid-term cellaring (if you can keep your hands off it). Sonoma Coast Pinot lovers will not want to miss this delicious gem.
- Item #: i_238180Bottle Size: 750mlWinemaker's Comments: "We achieved a higher degree of ripeness in 2019 with Valdiguie, which resulted in exceptional flavor development for the J. Lohr Estates Wildflower. Bright and youthful red hues and profuse brambly fruit aromas are accented by black pepper notes. On the palate, a zesty attack of pomegranate and blueberry leaves crisp, fresh fruit and a touch of spice on the finish."
- Item #: i_275433Bottle Size: 750MLSauvignon Blanc is among the world's most popular white wine varietals, with strikingly different expressions in California than the wines produced in Sancerre or New Zealand. The telltale signature of Twomey Sauvignon Blanc is its bright tropical fruit expression and fresh mineral character.