- Item #: i_200280Bottle Size: 750mlAdelsheim Vineyard began back in 1971 with Ginny and David Adelsheim purchasing 19 acres in beautiful Oregon countryside. They shared a dream with a handful of families that Oregon's climate and land could one day produce serious wines. A home was built, vines planted, and in 1978, the first commercial wines were produced. Over four decades, Adelsheim Vineyard grew up with Oregon's wine industry pioneering the way towards the future of wine production.
With its broad array of origins and clones, this wine displays aromas of cocoa, pomegranate and raspberry on the nose and the palate as well as a light touch of nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. True to Adelsheim's house style, it is elegantly textured with seamlessly integrated, silky, polished tannins. Pair it with salmon, ahi, veal, pork, duck, beef or hearty vegetarian entrees.
- Item #: i_201710Bottle Size: 750MLArgyle Pinot Noir highlights the elegance and complexity of the Willamette Valley, showcasing the purity of fruit and nimble texture the region has to offer. Fermented entirely in small, 1.5 ton lots and plunged by hand, the 2019 vintage leans red cherry, pomegranate, and spiced tea. Fresh, vibrant acidity is framed with polished tannin along with classic Argyle silky texture and persistent length.
- Item #: i_201690Bottle Size: 750mlTextbook Willamette Valley Pinot Noir with juicy, fresh fruit and berry flavors - think dark cherry, cranberry, blackberry, more cherry. Clove, mocha, blood orange and vanilla accents abound adding complexity. The texture is ripe and plush with a line of acid running through to keep the wine vibrant. The wine is all about focus, electricity, and verve.
- Item #: i_202660Bottle Size: 750mlIn 1986, winemaker Michael Etzlel came across a prime piece of property in Oregon's Willamette Valley. Through a partnership with his brother in law, renowned wine critic Robert M. Parker, Jr., and Robert Roy, the dream was realized, and Beaux Freres was born. Today, the estate is in the hands of Champagne producer Domaines Henriot, and Beaux Freres has not skipped a beat. The wines sell out each year, so if you're into high quality, low production Pinot Noir from one of Oregon's better producers, then don't hesitate!
Stately and charismatic, this 30-year-old vineyard delivers once again with generosity and sophistication. A deep potpourri of candied cherry, Asian spices and incense lift gracefully from the glass. Silky, with notions of blue and red fruits, fresh fennel, and juicy cranberry, the wine is supported with a depth of composed tannins that deliver a remarkably grand, mouthwatering finish. There is a level of tension at its core, indicating nearly timeless potential for cellaring.
- Item #: i_208700Bottle Size: 750mlA comforting warmth on the nose flaunts a gorgeous impression of dried cranberry, black cherry and raspberry. Upon first sip, subtle notes of dried violets, lavender and rose hip guide the senses towards a satisfying savoriness. On the palate, ripe, red fruit and cherry-cola are enhanced by anise, white pepper, Provençal herbs, and a hint of iron minerality. Velvety tannins dance with the abundant acidity, creating a lingering finish perfect for any occasion.
- Item #: i_211260Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2019 Cloudline Pinot Noir carries the familiar ruby red color of Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, but with a darker shading at its core. On the nose, the fresh aromatics convey the vibrancy of the vintage, and on the palate, there are deep cherry and berry notes ahead of the pleasing finish.
- Item #: i_212300Bottle Size: 750mlIt was a mutual love of Pinot Noir that led Joe and Vicki Stark to establish Colene Clemens Vineyard and Winery back in 2005. Operating a successful business, Joe and Vicki developed a taste for fine wine through the '80's. At that point in time, they had no clue just what the Willamette Valley would become in the wine making world.
When they set their sights on purchasing property to plant their vineyard, they found an old abandoned farmstead and orchard that had lain fallow for many years, possessing ideal aspect (south facing), elevations (350ft to 650ft) and an array of high quality, proven Pinot Noir soils, not to mention fantastic views, no place could have been better. The icing on the cake for Joe and Vicki was that the property was less than 2 miles from where they lived with their first born.
From the beginning the goal has been to do everything possible to make the very best Pinot Noir. No compromise has been made in vineyard preparation, farming practices and wine making. Steve Goff, the gifted and dedicated winemaker and vineyard manager, has utilized the most diligent, time-tested and non-invasive protocols in both the vineyard and winery to further this goal. The 2015 release ended up earning 95 points from Wine Spectator and was #7 on their "Top 100" list of 2018.
The 2019 Dopp Creek opens with pretty aromas of rich red fruit and savory herbs, which carry through on the palate. The wine is clean, balanced, and well-structured with a core of bright fruit and a round, supple mouthfeel. It finishes with a hint of pomegranate, rosemary, and warm spice. This wine drinks beautifully now, and will age gracefully over the next five to eight years.
- Item #: i_213790Bottle Size: 750mlMt. Jefferson Cuvee is a blend of the Cristom estate Pinot Noir vineyards along with exceptional fruit they source from neighboring vineyards in the Willamette Valley. These contributing sites have been thoughtfully selected over the years, and are planted on a variety of soil types, elevations and aspects, representing the Willamette Valley Appellation as a broader whole. Each of these vineyards are farmed by committed winegrowers they are proud to partner with, with each site adding to the character, fruit, and structure of the wine, giving "Mt. Jeff" its deserved reputation as one of the most stylistically consistent Pinot Noirs in the world.
- Item #: i_216190Bottle Size: 750mlDivision's "UN" Pinot Noir is a blend of fruit from vineyards located in the cooler portions of the Willamette Valley, including Eola Springs, Bjornson, and Temperance Hill vineyards. All but one of the vineyards included in the "Un" cuvee is organically, LIVE Certified and/or Biodynamically farmed. The oldest vines, the Eola Springs Vineyard, has transitioned to Biodynamic and organic principled farming (save for phylloxera treatment in the old vines).
Division's 2019 Pinot Noir "Un" presents aromatics that are savory and significant while ethereal at the same time. A deep spicy earthy undertone in the nose of the wine features ripe strawberries, cherries and dark earth tones. The palate is lithe and unique with a balance of fresh herbs, wild berry concentration and mid-palate minerality—it really delivers for a base level Pinot. Drink up now or wait a few months, years, etc., but don't miss this one!
- Item #: i_251150Bottle Size: 750mlPike Road Pinot Noir is made from 100% Willamette Valley fruit. Primarily sourced from six estate vineyard sites, Pike Road also include smaller lots of Pinot Noir fruit grown by trusted partners here in the Willamette Valley. By integrating fruit from multiple locations, Pike Road gains in complexity. The wine is barrel aged in 100% French oak barrels for 8 months.
The 2019 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir showcases a beautiful ruby red color with aromas of black currant layered with cinnamon, clove spice, and rose petal. The palate has bold flavors of cherry, raspberry, rhubarb, with hints of bitter dark chocolate, and mushroom. Finishes warm, silky, and long!
- Item #: i_222180Bottle Size: 750mlOregon Pinot Noir is on a string of rock star vintages! Oregon Pinot Noir has the potential to stand up to the best wines coming out of California, Burgundy, or New Zealand, and with a wine of this price...earning this score...Oregon may become the best area in the new world to find quality Pinot Noir for not a lot of money!
The Black Family purchased a vineyard in the warm Dundee Hills of Oregon's Willamette Valley as a family retreat. With family and longevity in mind, they immediately changed the farming techniques in the vineyard, and began to employ sustainable farming on the property. Two years later, the family purchased property in the neighboring Yamhill-Carlton District, employing the same sustainable farming practices, and even practicing biodynamic farming on half of the vineyard! This vineyard has been turned into one of the largest experiments of its kind, with 40 acres farmed sustainably through the L.I.V.E. (Low Impact Viticulture and Enology) program. Today, The Four Graces combines the fruit from these two properties to make one fantastic Pinot Noir! This wine was aged for nine months in French oak barrels (of which 15% were new).
- Item #: i_277960Bottle Size: 750mlWinery's Notes: "At Walter Scott we are huge fans of Gamay noir as it is expressed in the great wines of Beaujolais. Gamay was planted in Oregon originally in the early 1980’s and has been quietly making some stunning wines in the Willamette Valley ever since."
"The finished wine showcases a nose generous with notes of white pepper, brambley crushed berries, and wet granite. On the pallet the wine is fresh and persistent with medium tannins and balanced acidity, highlighting crunchy black and purple fruit notes, which make the wine immediately appealing."