- Item #: i_201150Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "A blend of the single vineyards in Anderson Valley that Anthill Farms works with, the medium ruby-purple colored 2018 Pinot Noir Anderson Valley has lush, savory aromas of fresh black and red currants, aniseed, tree bark, leather and potpourri. The medium-bodied palate is concentrated, silky smooth, packed with earthy fruits and seamlessly fresh with a long, layered finish."
- Item #: i_207480Bottle Size: 750mlCakebread Cellars 2019 Two Creeks Pinot Noir is blend of several French Dijon clones and the famed Joseph Swan and Pommard clones. The grapes were night-harvested for freshness between September 20th and October 1st with an ideal balance of sugar and acidity. With the Dijon clones supplying bright fruit and acidity, the small-berried Swan clone providing intense varietal flavors, and the Pommard clone contributing mid-palate weight and a warm spice tone, Two Creeks is a fruit-forward, yet complex pinot noir showcasing the best of Anderson Valley.
The 2019 Cakebread Cellars Two Creeks Pinot Noir boasts fragrant red and black cherry, red raspberry, strawberry and rose petal aromas. It has a smooth, mouth-coating texture, velvety tannins and delightfully silky red raspberry, cherry and strawberry flavors that take on a spicy tone in the long, juicy finish. Delicious now, it will age well in bottle for at least five years.
- Item #: i_216240Bottle Size: 750mlEarth bark spice and exotic oak flavors intermingle with fresh fruits. Black cherry is echoed on the palate. The firm tannic core is enveloped in a satiny robe of black and red cherries and red plum skin flavors. Generous without heaviness, the wine is sophisticated and confident.
- Item #: i_260210Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 93Jeb Dunnuck: 94 PointsANTONIO GALLONI 94 POINTS - "The 2015 Pinot Noir Bearwallow Vineyard is a total knock-out. Rich, explosive and forward, the 2015 possesses striking fruit intensity and purity in every dimension. Dark red and bluish-hued fruits and ripe, silky tannins add to the wine's immediacy. This is an especially plush style for Rhys, but it works beautifully. The 2015 will be even better in another few years, but it will prove virtually impossible to resist young."
JEB DUNNUCK 93 POINTS - "There are two wines from the Bearwallow Vineyard in Anderson Valley, which is in the northern part of California, in Mendocino County, roughly 15 miles from the Pacific Ocean. The larger production 2015 Pinot Noir Bearwallow Vineyard offers a classic bouquet of ripe red fruits and dried cherries, loads of spice and earth, medium-bodied richness, and a terrific savoriness that keeps you coming back to the glass. It's another wine from this estate that blossoms with time in the glass, is impeccably balanced and will impressive for 10-15 years."
- Item #: i_271950Bottle Size: 750mlWinemaker's Tasting Notes: "Ferrington is one of the classic vineyards in the Anderson Valley, and this vintage offers highlights of red fruits and berry notes along with hints of carnation. Warm by day and very cold at night, the temperature swing creates a brightness in the wine. With aeration, notes of bergamot and cedar add a complexity to the compact nose. Red fruits abound on the palate along with a strong impression of English Breakfast tea. There is excellent structure to give this wine longevity and it should age very well."