- Item #: i_245606Bottle Size: 750ML“This 2016 Sofia Brut Rosé is styled after my favorite sparkling Rosés of Loire and Alsace in France,” says Sofia Coppola. “I spend a lot of time in France and have always loved sparkling rosé so am happy to add this to the line.”
It is made from a blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, offering alluring aromatic flavors that pair well with assorted cheeses and charcuterie, hors d’oeuvres, shellfish, and spicy Asian cuisine,” says President & Director of Winemaking Corey Beck.
- Item #: i_275505Bottle Size: 187MLThe Sofia Blanc de Blancs bursts with rich pear, honeysuckle, and exotic passion fruit aromas. Crisp apple, melon, and juicy tangerine flavors fill the palate, with notes of bright lemon and honey evident on the refreshing, mouth-tingling finish.
Blend: 70% Pinot Blanc, 20% Sauvignon Blanc, 10% Muscat Cannelli
- Item #: i_274663Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES - "The great sparkling wines of the world are blends or as the French would say, 'Assemblage,' of multiple grape varietals, from multiple vintages, with different oak treatments and differing levels of malolactic fermentation. These wines are blended to make a complext sparkling wine that matches the taste profile desired by the winemaking team. With this in mind, we have thought for many years that Evolution (a blend of nine white wines) would make an amazing base wine for the productions of a true, method champenoise, sparkling wine. So here it is!"
Although it is made with Evolution White wine as its base, Evolution Sparkling takes on a new dimension. Designated as Brut, Evolution Sparkling comes across as drier than Evolution White even though it has the same amount of residual sugar. This happens because the bubbles and acidity make for a much more vibrant wine that dances on the palate. The aromatics are that of apricot, green apple, Bosc pear, with hints of white peach and citrus. The mouthfeel is slightly creamy from the secondary fermentation in the bottle with a light flintiness. Dry on the pallet, it finishes crisp and clean."
- Item #: i_278262Bottle Size: 750mlWINE MAKERS'S TASTING NORES-"Fragrant aromas of red apple and pear are complemented with hints of hazelnut, brioche bread, mineral and Meyer lemon notes. On the palate, apple fruit, nut, and light strawberry flavors are balanced with Sonoma- Cutrer’s signature acidity. This sparkler is a perfect pairing with goat cheese, fruit tarts or fresh oysters with salmon caviar.
PRODUCTION NOTES -This, the winery's first ever bubbly, is a blend of 60% Chardonnay 40% Pinot Noir from the estate's Vine Hill and Owsley vineyards. Vine Hill Ranch has more than a 400-ft. elevation change that allows each ridge, slope, and valley in the vineyard to contribute unique characteristics to the grapes. Owsley Vineyard is made up of 90 total acres. It is the closest Sonoma-Cutrer property to the Pacific Ocean and is highly influenced by the cold fog that comes through the Bloomfield Gap. This location gives the vines exposure to dramatic temperature changes from warm days to cool, foggy nights. Combined with Goldridge sandy loam soil, clones and rootstocks that limit excessive vine growth, thus Owsley provides a beautiful variety of elegant Pinot Noir fruit. Grapes for this wine were picked by hand at night and placed into small bins before being hand-sorted and whole cluster pressed. Careful attention was given to lightly pressing the berries to yield a juice that presented both a delicate color and bright, fruit characteristics. The juice was then fermented in stainless steel prior to tirage bottling in January of 2015. The wine rested en tirage until being disgorged June, 2018 with dosage of 12 grams/liter.
- Item #: i_257942Bottle Size: 750mlRuby Cuvee is made from Syrah grown on our estate vineyards at Temecula Springs. Hints of berry, lavender and supple tannins are signature notes. This sparkling wine brings out the berry-fruit character of Syrah, along with a sweet, tart finish, coupled with tannins that are lifted by the tiny bubbles. The finishing dosage gives a light sweetness and balance to this wonderful sparkling wine.