All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_106047Bottle Size: 750ml **An expression of the finest craftsmanship. After a long and delicate aging process, the extra-aged tequila is matured for a short period in French oak Cognac barrels creating a balanced, soft, and unique flavor with notes of vanilla, red fruit and cinnamon. A perfect expression of the land that nurtures the fine Weber Blue Agave and the hands that craft its final liquid, Milenio is considered the best representation of 1800® Tequila’s roots and worthy of only those who appreciate the finest tequila.
- Item #: i_162108Bottle Size: 750MLDark brown 100% agave tequila. Light agave intensity. Very high oak and moderate caramel aromas with notes of slight earth and spice. This tequila has a medium mouth feel, and a sweet, pure caramel flavor with lots of oak and smoke. The finish is all sweetness, of medium length, and just tingly with alcohol.
- Item #: i_115301Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThe aroma is of butterscotch, vanilla and toasted coconut, peppery notes with cinnamon and candied fruit. It is exceptionally smooth, rounded, with a soft agave taste-first sweet, then dry, with a long complex finish.
- Item #: i_164699Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottle100% Agave. The aroma is soft, sweet, floraly, with fruity and agave scents. It has a clean, delicate, balanced and smooth mouthfeel.
- Item #: i_162308Bottle Size: 1.75LIntroducing the 1800 Ultimate Margarita, the ONLY ready to serve Margarita made with 100% Blue Agave Tequila. Made from a refreshing combination of lime and citrus flavours that are distinctly lighter and semi-sweet, successfully replicating the taste of the ultimate Margarita that is served in your favourite restaurant. It's ready whenever you are! Just add the ice!
- Item #: i_163822Bottle Size: 750MLThis golden tequila is a strong agave intensity. Aromas are high wet cement an pineapple with some pepper and dried floral notes. Sweet and meium mouth feel. Flavors of high sweet caramel and an almost minty, earth agave character can be tasted on the palate. The finish has high sweetness, hot alcohol and a sweet, minty, caramel aftertaste.
- Item #: i_163824Bottle Size: 750MLStrong and pungent nose with alot of intensity and smooth complexity. The nose presents a combination of classic Los Altos wet cement agave with moderate pepper, chamomile, and slight citrus. Low sweetness and medium mouth feel. Wet cement agave flavors with a caramel sweetness dominate the palate, overriding the moderate floral and spice components. The finish has low sweetness with medium bitterness, hot alcohol, and a tangy agave aftertaste.
- Item #: i_115153Bottle Size: 750mlGold Medal - 2019 Spirits Tasting Competition
21Seeds was started by three women who wanted to create an ALL-NATURAL, fresh, and flavorful infused Tequila that wasn't too sweet. Delicious, bright and crisp with a floral and citrus nose, our Grapefruit Hibiscus starts with our smooth Blanco tequila; we then infuse with real fruit and you can taste the difference! Enjoy on the rocks, as a Seed + Soda or in lower calorie SkinnySeed cocktails.
- Item #: i_115152Bottle Size: 750mlDouble Gold Medal & Best in Show Flavored Tequila - 2019 Spirits Tasting Competition
21Seeds was started by three women who wanted to create an ALL-NATURAL, flavorful infused Tequila that wasn't too sweet. Delicious and bright with the nose of freshly picked fruit, our Valencia Orange starts with our smooth Blanco tequila; we then infuse with real fruit and you can taste the difference! Enjoy on the rocks, as a Seed + Soda or in lower calorie SkinnySeed cocktails.
- Item #: i_164805Bottle Size: 750ML4 Copas Añejo is pure and authentic, the ultimate taste experience. 4 Copas Añejo isaged in American White Oak carefully charred and refined in taste. The Añejo, a crowning achievement, was the special creation of Sebastian Melendrez and his all-star team whose work spanned seven years. In the mouth, it is ever so soft and pleasant with sweet texture. The nose is harmonious and elegant with aromas of dry fruit, hints of cherry, peach, apricot and rose petals, special and purely organic. It is best to approach this special Tequila as a scotch or cognac drinker would, raising your level of expectation to meet the agave flavored purity. Expect to be in love with the experience upon the very first sip.
Color: Deep amber color with golden and orange hues, great body.
Nose/Aroma: The first impression has intense notes like burned vanilla, tobacco, nuts, coffee and maple, developed in aging in the American oak barrel.The sweet cooked agave aroma, dry fruit like peach, apricot and cherry, rose petals integrate the personality of 4 copas Añejo. Harmonious and elegant.
Taste/Mouthfeel: In the mouth it is sweet and soft. Flavors present are burned vanilla, tobacco, nuts, maple and cooked agave.The mouthfeel is intense. The after taste is sweet.?
Aging: 1 year 6months in used american oak (Whisky barrels)
- Item #: i_166347Bottle Size: 750ML4 Copas Blanco is at one with its organic agave taste. To experience one is to experience the other. It is the foundation of 4 Copas pure agave taste with all impurities eliminated and none added from source to distillation. To best enjoy while envisioning the farm to distillation and bottling process, chill to 16 degrees then let the product breathe in the glass to allow the full fruit of the tequila to roll gently across your palate. A rush of natural fruit flavor cues will connect you to its organic and pure roots.
Color: Crystalline, silver color with light gray hues and heavy body.
Nose/Aroma: The first impression is sweet and balanced. The aromas present are butter, intense cooked agave, mint, delicate vanilla and white chocolate. Notes of black pepper and citrus like grapefruit and lemon, fresh fruit like pear and peach are develo- ped to achieve the style the Blanco.
Taste/Mouthfeel: Sweetness and silkiness to the palate. The personality is full body in mouth. Its prominent flavors are cooked agave, vanilla and white chocolate in the mouth. The finish is sweet.
- Item #: i_166348Bottle Size: 750ML4 Copas Reposado this flavorful selection of 4 Copas takes the artfully crafted product and ages the juices an additional 9 months to enrich and enhance the pure agave flavor cues—so pleasing in the Blanco—to new and surprising levels of taste. The Editors of Wine and Spirits Magazine have specifically called out the Reposado vanilla, coconut and gently cooked agave flavor cues.
Color: Bright golden color with silver hues and great body.
Nose/Aroma: Intense aroma has been obtained in American oak barrels like vanilla, caramel, coconut and maple. The cooked agave is intense and sweet; the herbal aroma like mint, orange, lemon and grapefruit fresh has developed the 4 copas Reposado style – Balanced and elegant.
Taste/Mouthfeel: Intense aroma has been obtained in American oak barrels like vanilla, caramel, coconut and maple. The cooked agave is intense and sweet; the herbal aroma like mint, orange, lemon and grapefruit fresh has developed the 4 copas Reposado style – Balanced and elegant.
Aging: 9 Months in used American Oak (Whisky Barrels) finish with an almond like astringency.