All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_115936Bottle Size: 1.75LScotch Whisky Advent Calendar 5th Edition (2018) We're not like the others. we hand pick the barrels of whisky in scotland ourselves. The majority of the scotch whiskies in this calendar have never been seen before and will not be seen again. they are single-barrel bottlings exclusive to our calendar and you. Give yourself the gift of a rare selection of 25 whiskies hand-picked to give you the experience of how unique and complex whisky can be. Each Edition comes with: • 25 x 50ml bottles of Single Cask and limited Edition Scotch Whiskies (all independently bottled) • Edition Unique Whisky tasting glass • Keepsake tasting note booklet • Feature distillery postcard • Collector’s lapel pin
- Item #: i_166153Bottle Size: 750MLABERFELDY 21 YEAR 80 PROOF
THE HEART OF DEWARS EACH BOTTLE NUMBERED
Cask: Bourbon and sherry.Colour: Deep gold with yellow highlights. Nose: A pleasing aroma of heathery honey, followed by a fruity softness, hints of vanilla and burnt wood. Palate: Full flavoured with touches of Seville oranges lingering on the tongue like a good liqueur. Finish: Long, spicy with a decidedly dry finish.
- Item #: i_162214Bottle Size: 750mlThis Twelve Year Old Aberlour has been matured in two cask types. Traditional oak and Sherry oak casks. Especially selected every year, they are filled with whisky and quietly aged for a minimum of twelve years; then the casks are married together. Traditional oak casks encourage the subtle character of Aberlour to develop, whilst Sherry oak casks add hints of ruby gold colour and a deep and rich flavour to the whisky. A perfectly balanced single malt with notes of fruits and spices.
The Aberlour Distillery, estd 1879, lies in the village of aberlour in the heart of Speyside, the country’s premier whisky-making region which is renowned for producing whiskies of subtle depth and elegance. Aberlour is an historical place and its story stretches back over a thousand years. In the ancient past, a druid community lived in the valley. The druids valued oak trees and water and believed you could hear the water spirits talking to each other. Aberlour is a Gaelic word meaning ‘mouth of the chattering burn’ (stream). Water and an oak tree still feature today on the Aberlour label.
- Item #: i_100975Bottle Size: 750mlOnly the very best casks have been selected, ensuring a whisky of unsurpassed richness: it is by far the most indulgent Aberlour expression. A whisky of perfect structure, the ultimate expression of Aberlour.
Color - Auburn gold
Nose - Rich and complex, notes of toffee and butterscotch combine with ripe peach and bitter orange
Palate - Perfect structure. Initial notes of soft apricot and cream are offset by developing flavours of old leather and oak with a touch of honey
Finish - Very long and balanced, progresses from creme brulee to a gentle oak flourish
- Item #: i_169274Bottle Size: 750MLThe anCnoc 12 Year Old is renowned the world over. Known as a must have in any whisky drinkers collection, it's light and yet complex. Smooth yet challenging. And each twist and turn delivers a surprise. In fact, this is a dram that has something for everyone.
Nose: Soft, very aromatic with a hint of honey and lemon in the foreground.
Colour: Amber with a slight yellow hue.
Taste: Sweet to start with an appetising fruitiness and a long smooth finish. A malt for every occasion.
- Item #: i_106780Bottle Size: 750mlIntroduced in the latter half of 2014, the 18 year old anCnoc single malt Scotch whisky from the Knockdhu distillery was matured in a combination of European oak ex-Sherry and American oak ex-bourbon casks. Following maturation, this handsome Highland whisky is bottled without chill-filtration or additional colours.
Nose: Unrefined sugar and satisfying raw honey with blood orange and satsuma segments.
Palate: Honey'd and spiced. Vanilla, lemon, gooseberry and fig rolls.
Finish: A long finish with warming Sherried spice.
- Item #: i_106585Bottle Size: 750ml24 year old anCnoc single malt Scotch whisky from the Knockdhu distillery up in the Highlands. An expression not often seen on these shores, this is a citrus-forward dram (think lemon peels and home-made marmalade - and lots of it!) with creamy vanilla toffee, honey'd barley, old leather and oak-y hints rounding it out.
- Item #: i_162355Bottle Size: 750MLDistiller Notes:
AROMA - Exceptional balance and depth. At full strength, the aroma is a beguiling mix of toffee and chocolate sweetness, cinnamon spice and medicinal phenols. Fresh citrus and floral notes of white wine are evident, as are melon, pear drops and a gentle creaminess. There is also the fresh phenolic aroma of sea spray and smoked fish. Hickory and coffee emerge later as the most volatile top notes fade. With water, the depth of the peat opens up, at once revealing layers of phenols with gristy peat and and leather followed by medicinal phenols (carbolic soap) and a whiff of wood smoke. However, the sweetness of vanilla and the fragrance of citrus fruits are never far behind, maintaining the balance and intrigue.
TASTE - An initial moderate and clean sweetness of deep peat notes, with tobacco smoke and strong espresso coffee, which then gives way to treacle sweetness and liquorice.The mouthfeel is firstly lightly spiced, then chewing, and mouthwatering and full, finally drying.
FINISH - Long and smoky. A smoky sweetness is left on the palate, with a crushed peat and sweet-malted cereal character.In 2008, Whisky expert Jim Murray named it ?World Whisky of the Year?
- Item #: i_167950Bottle Size: 750MLCorryvreckan is the color of burnished gold in the glass. The nose is provocatively inviting with full-bodied, intense and vigorous aromas that lead with fleshy smoke, straw, dried crab-apple, roasted pecans, candied lemon, golden raisins, dates and caramel prolifically articulating while delicate verbena and fennel waft in the background to create an enticing invocation of scents. These aromas, so tantalizing and full, resolve with deliberation on the palate—they are vital and meditative; these supple flavors are joined by sea salt, dry vegetal tones, vibrant pepper nuance and the peaty-beauty intensifies. The finish lingers blessedly and includes smoke—cured back—bacon, mesquite, camphor with rich honey tones, tree—fruit and roasted oily- nuts to an earthy quiet fade. Like everything that Ardbeg makes, Corryvreckan is impressive, a welcomed extension to an amazing line up of wonderful whisky— each one exciting, contemplative, and vibrant.
- Item #: i_165410Bottle Size: 750MLA fine drop of Ardbeg bottled at cask strength. It`s an earthy whisky with a bit of spice - a marriage of Ardbeg from bourbon barrel and sherry butt which gives a sweet and smokey finish to this malt at Uigeadail is the loch from which all Ardbeg water flows and you can suck up the Islay landscape with a dram of this fine whisky. Winner of World Whisky of The Year title in Jim Murray`s 2009 Whisky Bible. 750ML,
- Item #: i_101160Bottle Size: 750MLAuchentoshan 12 Year Old Lowland Single Malt
Triple distilled then matured for over twelve years. Our Lowland Single Malt Whisky has the tempting aroma of toasted almonds, caramelised toffee and the signature smooth, delicate, Auchentoshan taste.
To The Eye - Golden honey.
To The Nose - Crème brulee, a burst of citrus and the signature nuttiness and green leafiness of Auchentoshan.
To The Tongue - Smooth and sweet with hints of tangerine and lime.
To The End - Gingery and slightly drying, with a pleasant lingering nuttiness.
- Item #: i_105167Bottle Size: 750mlIf you’re a bourbon drinker who’s been curious about dabbling into a single malt but have been afraid of those fiery smoke bombs, then you’re in for a treat. I know Scotch whiskies can get really expensive, so it’s difficult to make that transition when you can get a solid bourbon for $25. In my humble opinion, I find that the party doesn’t officially start for a good sipper until you drop $40 (general rule of thumb, though I’ve come across some great $20 Scotches in my time). Auchentoshan American Oak is aged in first fill ex-bourbon casks, so you’ll find that some of this Scotch’s characteristics may be similar to bourbons. Here, on the tongue, I get notes of honey, caramel, almond skins and undertones of citrus when having it neat. Yes, it’s a young whisky, but a well-balanced one. Another key note that makes Auchentoshan unique is that it’s triple distilled, while most Scotches go through a double distillation process. As a result, you may get a lighter mouthfeel than other Scotches that have been distilled twice and find it to be approachable on the palate.
- Item #: i_104273Bottle Size: 750mlAuchentoshan Virgin Oak Single Malt Scotch Whisky is matured exclusively in newly charred casks crafted from North American oak. While Scotch has traditionally been matured in used sherry, port and bourbon casks, the use of new oak casks to finish whisky is another weapon in a distillery's arsenal and allows the whisky to enjoy the sweeter and more complex flavors of virgin wood. Following maturation, the whisky is bottled without the use of chill filtration or artificial coloring.
The whisky has an aroma of banana custard, creamy vanilla and caramel apples. The aroma gives way to notes of spiced fruits (particularly kiwi, oranges and apples) on the palate, and ends with a touch of spiced pears.