All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and the actual product may vary due to producers changing the bottle/label without our knowledge. If you are looking for a specific bottle/label please give us a call 800-331-3005 so we can confirm that we have the specific bottle/label you are looking for. Once the bottle is shipped you will be responsible for the return shipping charges due to a bottle/label change.
- Item #: i_115936Bottle Size: 1.75LScotch Whisky Advent Calendar 5th Edition (2018) We're not like the others. we hand pick the barrels of whisky in scotland ourselves. The majority of the scotch whiskies in this calendar have never been seen before and will not be seen again. they are single-barrel bottlings exclusive to our calendar and you. Give yourself the gift of a rare selection of 25 whiskies hand-picked to give you the experience of how unique and complex whisky can be. Each Edition comes with: • 25 x 50ml bottles of Single Cask and limited Edition Scotch Whiskies (all independently bottled) • Edition Unique Whisky tasting glass • Keepsake tasting note booklet • Feature distillery postcard • Collector’s lapel pin
- Item #: i_166152Bottle Size: 750MLABERFELDY 12 YEAR 80PROOF THE HEART OF DEWARS
Aberfeldy Distillery, built by the Dewar family, opened in 1898 in the town of Aberfeldy, in Highland Perthshire - the very heart of Scotland. Aberfeldy Distillery was purposely built to produce the high quality Highland Single Malt, with its characteristic heather-honey note, that lies at the heart of Dewar's balanced blends. Although reserved for decades exclusively for creating Dewar's blends, this exceptional single malt, Aberfeldy, is now being released in limited quantities. Aberfeldy 12 Year Old is noted for its heather honey nose, full body and well rounded taste. The finish is dry and elegant with pronounced perfumed, spicy characteristics and a hint of orange peel. Experts define Aberfeldy 12 as having attributes of premium malts with longer age.
- Item #: i_166153Bottle Size: 750MLABERFELDY 21 YEAR 80 PROOF
THE HEART OF DEWARS EACH BOTTLE NUMBERED
Cask: Bourbon and sherry.Colour: Deep gold with yellow highlights. Nose: A pleasing aroma of heathery honey, followed by a fruity softness, hints of vanilla and burnt wood. Palate: Full flavoured with touches of Seville oranges lingering on the tongue like a good liqueur. Finish: Long, spicy with a decidedly dry finish.
- Item #: i_162214Bottle Size: 750mlThis Twelve Year Old Aberlour has been matured in two cask types. Traditional oak and Sherry oak casks. Especially selected every year, they are filled with whisky and quietly aged for a minimum of twelve years; then the casks are married together. Traditional oak casks encourage the subtle character of Aberlour to develop, whilst Sherry oak casks add hints of ruby gold colour and a deep and rich flavour to the whisky. A perfectly balanced single malt with notes of fruits and spices.
The Aberlour Distillery, estd 1879, lies in the village of aberlour in the heart of Speyside, the country’s premier whisky-making region which is renowned for producing whiskies of subtle depth and elegance. Aberlour is an historical place and its story stretches back over a thousand years. In the ancient past, a druid community lived in the valley. The druids valued oak trees and water and believed you could hear the water spirits talking to each other. Aberlour is a Gaelic word meaning ‘mouth of the chattering burn’ (stream). Water and an oak tree still feature today on the Aberlour label.
- Item #: i_166274Bottle Size: 750MLRich, dry scented floral and sweet raisin aromas with spicy nuttiness. Smooth, full, sweet floral and spicy flavours with a soft plum fruitiness and gentle oak.
The Aberlour Distillery, Estd 1879, lies in the village of aberlour in the heart of Speyside, the country’s premier whisky-making region which is renowned for producing whiskies of subtle depth and elegance. Aberlour is an historical place and its story stretches back over a thousand years. In the ancient past, a druid community lived in the valley. The druids valued oak trees and water and believed you could hear the water spirits talking to each other. Aberlour is a Gaelic word meaning 'mouth of the chattering burn' (stream). Water and an oak tree still feature today on the Aberlour label.
- Item #: i_169274Bottle Size: 750MLThe anCnoc 12 Year Old is renowned the world over. Known as a must have in any whisky drinkers collection, it's light and yet complex. Smooth yet challenging. And each twist and turn delivers a surprise. In fact, this is a dram that has something for everyone.
Nose: Soft, very aromatic with a hint of honey and lemon in the foreground.
Colour: Amber with a slight yellow hue.
Taste: Sweet to start with an appetising fruitiness and a long smooth finish. A malt for every occasion.
- Item #: i_106780Bottle Size: 750mlIntroduced in the latter half of 2014, the 18 year old anCnoc single malt Scotch whisky from the Knockdhu distillery was matured in a combination of European oak ex-Sherry and American oak ex-bourbon casks. Following maturation, this handsome Highland whisky is bottled without chill-filtration or additional colours.
Nose: Unrefined sugar and satisfying raw honey with blood orange and satsuma segments.
Palate: Honey'd and spiced. Vanilla, lemon, gooseberry and fig rolls.
Finish: A long finish with warming Sherried spice.
- Item #: i_162355Bottle Size: 750MLDistiller Notes:
AROMA - Exceptional balance and depth. At full strength, the aroma is a beguiling mix of toffee and chocolate sweetness, cinnamon spice and medicinal phenols. Fresh citrus and floral notes of white wine are evident, as are melon, pear drops and a gentle creaminess. There is also the fresh phenolic aroma of sea spray and smoked fish. Hickory and coffee emerge later as the most volatile top notes fade. With water, the depth of the peat opens up, at once revealing layers of phenols with gristy peat and and leather followed by medicinal phenols (carbolic soap) and a whiff of wood smoke. However, the sweetness of vanilla and the fragrance of citrus fruits are never far behind, maintaining the balance and intrigue.
TASTE - An initial moderate and clean sweetness of deep peat notes, with tobacco smoke and strong espresso coffee, which then gives way to treacle sweetness and liquorice.The mouthfeel is firstly lightly spiced, then chewing, and mouthwatering and full, finally drying.
FINISH - Long and smoky. A smoky sweetness is left on the palate, with a crushed peat and sweet-malted cereal character.In 2008, Whisky expert Jim Murray named it ?World Whisky of the Year?
- Item #: i_112239Bottle Size: 750ml#6 ON WHISKY ADVOCATE TOP 20 WHISKIES OF 2017
WHISKEY ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "Ardbeg doles out occasional limited releases for their avid fans, but for nearly a decade the core range consisted of just three whiskies: 10 year old, Uigeadail, and Corryvreckan. The addition of An Oa, matured in a combination of virgin oak, Pedro Ximénez sherry, and bourbon barrels, and married in a French oak ‘gathering vat’ prior to bottling, marks a reason to celebrate. An Oa is a more approachable Ardbeg. It lacks some of the typical oiliness, but flavor and complexity abound with hot peat, black tea, and peppery cloves. Die-hard Ardbeg fans should have no complaints, and new converts have a real treat in store." - Gavin Smith
- Item #: i_167950Bottle Size: 750MLCorryvreckan is the color of burnished gold in the glass. The nose is provocatively inviting with full-bodied, intense and vigorous aromas that lead with fleshy smoke, straw, dried crab-apple, roasted pecans, candied lemon, golden raisins, dates and caramel prolifically articulating while delicate verbena and fennel waft in the background to create an enticing invocation of scents. These aromas, so tantalizing and full, resolve with deliberation on the palate—they are vital and meditative; these supple flavors are joined by sea salt, dry vegetal tones, vibrant pepper nuance and the peaty-beauty intensifies. The finish lingers blessedly and includes smoke—cured back—bacon, mesquite, camphor with rich honey tones, tree—fruit and roasted oily- nuts to an earthy quiet fade. Like everything that Ardbeg makes, Corryvreckan is impressive, a welcomed extension to an amazing line up of wonderful whisky— each one exciting, contemplative, and vibrant.
- Item #: i_115391Bottle Size: 750mlAs one of the most iconic and revered distilleries in Scotland, Ardbeg’s limited edition releases are some of the most highly sought after - ranking 2nd out of all distilleries on the Rare Whisky 101 Collectors Index. Those designated “Ardbeg Day Releases” - created to celebrate the most important (Single Malt Scotch Whisky) day of the year - are the most limited and highly anticipated of all.
Ardbeg Drum is a celebratory mash-up of classic Ardbeg, matured in ex-rum casks, bringing a colorful Caribbean twist to Ardbeg Day. Ardbeg Drum is a rich explosion of flavors – a real carnival for the senses - ranging from smoked bananas to honey, conifer, and a sweet smoky finish. Nothing evokes a carnival and party spirit better than the rhythmic beating of the drums…
NOSE - Fragrant pine resin and woodsmoke, alongside ripe banana and pineapple give way to smoked apples and cocoa powder, finishing with distant ginger, cinnamon and floating notes of lavender.
TASTE - Waves of smoke and tar cascade into a dry peppery mouthfeel. Clove, licorice and ginger strut towards rich notes of dark chocolate and smoked vanilla.
FINISH - Intense smoke, roasted coffee liqueur and a treasure trove of sweet spices come together in a complex crescendo.
- Item #: i_165410Bottle Size: 750MLA fine drop of Ardbeg bottled at cask strength. It`s an earthy whisky with a bit of spice - a marriage of Ardbeg from bourbon barrel and sherry butt which gives a sweet and smokey finish to this malt at Uigeadail is the loch from which all Ardbeg water flows and you can suck up the Islay landscape with a dram of this fine whisky. Winner of World Whisky of The Year title in Jim Murray`s 2009 Whisky Bible. 750ML,
- Item #: i_167212Bottle Size: 750MLTasting Notes for Ardmore Traditional Cask Peated Highland Single Malt:
Colour: Burnished Gold Nose At bottle strength the influence of the two styles of maturation casks compliment each other producing a full bodied smooth aroma. The maturity that shows through comes from the America barrels and the spicy creamy nose from the old style smaller casks. A touch of water allows the full complexity of the Highland Peated Malt to appear. The rich softness linked with smooth, slightly dry aroma is combined with just enough earthy peat smoke to avoid being overpowering.
Palate: At bottle strength the full rich flavours burst and fill the mouth with a creamy peat tang and a touch of vanilla’s soft gentleness. If a touch of water is added then the flavours increase with the addition of a sweet ripe fruit start followed by the tang of peat.
Nose: Full, succulent and quite long. The full bodied smoothness can be best appreciated at bottling strength but with a touch of water the full complexity can be recognized
- Item #: i_101160Bottle Size: 750MLAuchentoshan 12 Year Old Lowland Single Malt
Triple distilled then matured for over twelve years. Our Lowland Single Malt Whisky has the tempting aroma of toasted almonds, caramelised toffee and the signature smooth, delicate, Auchentoshan taste.
To The Eye - Golden honey.
To The Nose - Crème brulee, a burst of citrus and the signature nuttiness and green leafiness of Auchentoshan.
To The Tongue - Smooth and sweet with hints of tangerine and lime.
To The End - Gingery and slightly drying, with a pleasant lingering nuttiness.
- Item #: i_162472Bottle Size: 750MLNose:Berries, currant, baked green apple, brown sugar, orange, plum and raisin. Palate:Follows the nose an build to include malt, Filberts, cinnamon and lemon zest with butterscotch / treacle sweets amplifying the lingering complexity. Finish: Invigorating, gratifying, mild and tasty with lasting oak nuance. Notes:This is “classic” Lowland malt, triple-distilled, light-bodied with plenty opportunity to demonstrate the complex array of oak influences without sacrificing, or betraying, its character to the Ex-Bourbon, Oloroso Sherry and Pedro Jimenez barrels.