Kosher wine is produced according to Judaism's religious law, specifically, Jewish dietary laws (kashrut). To be considered kosher, Sabbath-observant male Jews must supervise the entire winemaking process and any ingredients used, including finings. Wine that is described as "kosher for Passover" must have been kept free from contact with chametz, examples being grain, bread and dough. When kosher wine is produced, marketed and sold commercially, it must have the hechsher ("seal of approval") of a kosher certification agency, or of an authoritative rabbi who is preferably also a posek ("decisor" of Jewish law), or be supervised by a beth din ("Jewish religious court of law").
- Item #: i_303218Bottle Size: 750MLKosher for Passover.
Slightly effervescent or “frizzante” if you’re fancy, with notes of wildflowers, ripe melons and honey followed by flavors of pear, nectarines and apricot. Throw traditional pairing notions out the window, Bartenura Moscato pairs perfectly with whatever you like, especially good company!
- Item #: i_303230Bottle Size: 750MLA blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Syrah, this wine has abundant aromas of wild berry, cherry and plum jam on a background of seasoned characters of vanilla, clove and toasted oak; full bodied and well balanced; long, classic finish.
- Item #: i_371480Bottle Size: 750mlOffers a complex blend of characters: aromatic berries and cherries layered with pipe tobacco, spice and earth and rounded out with a base of rich oak. This wine combines a rich palate with a long, satisfying finish. Ready to enjoy, but will continue to improve over the next ten to fifteen plus years. Complex and rich character make it a natural to pair with high-flavor foods. Open with the highest quality sirloin, roasted slowly in the oven and served with pan juices, or seared medallions of beef tenderloin.KOSHER AND KOSHER FOR PASSOVER NON-MEVUSHAL
- Item #: i_273640Bottle Size: 750mlThe Mount Hermon White highlights tangerine, green apple and pear notes along with a nuance of orange blossom. This tasty, medium-bodied wine makes for ideal everyday drinking. A great choice to drink along with grilled marinated chicken breasts or striped bass en papillote or toro sashimi. KOSHER AND KOSHER FOR PASSOVERNON-MEVUSHAL
- Item #: i_273610Bottle Size: 750mlA blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Franc. Vivid berry, cherry and plum fruit mingle with nuances of fresh herbs and aromatic spice in the Mount Hermon Red. The wine's accent on ripe fruit and its satisfying flavor and body make Mount Hermon Red very popular with many as a great everyday drinking wine. Try this with any number of boldly flavored foods like a homemade pizza of sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, anchovies and green olives, sprinkled with a generous portion of minced fresh sage. Or sip with a good burger or pasta Bolognese. KOSHER AND KOSHER FOR PASSOVERNON-MEVUSHAL