- Item #: i_351591Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 92WINE ADVOCATE 92 POINTS - "The 2017 Saint-Aubin 1er Cru La Chatenière exhibits aromas of lime and lemon zest, crushed rock and white flowers, followed by a bright and incisive medium to full body, with a nicely concentrated core of crunchy fruit and a long, penetrating finish. This is a very promising Chatenière."
- Item #: i_351915Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 99JAMES SUCKLING 99 POINTS: "The complexity and sheer magnitude of Montrachet is on full show here. A powerful expression of the largest holdings in the Puligny side of the vineyard. Grilled hazelnuts, grilled peaches, grapefruit and lemon citrus, as well as a layer of spiced nougat-like aromas. There’s a very long, concentrated and dense palate that starts out cloaked in flavors of rich peaches and glossy fruits. The flavors then peel away in layers as it sits on the palate, revealing a very focused, refined and essence-like citrus core with tremendous elegance and intensity. Drink or hold through the next decade. Or even longer if you desire."
BURGHOUND 95 POINTS: "DON'T MISS!"A strikingly pretty and layered nose reflects notes of mineral reduction, citrus peel, acacia blossom, spice and essence of green apple. There is excellent freshness and terrific intensity to the big-bodied and tautly muscular flavors that brim with impressive amounts of dry extract on the balanced and explosively long finish that really fans out as it sits on the palate. This is very much still a work in progress and I would recommend not touching a bottle for at least 5 years and 12 to 15 would be better."
- Item #: i_352761Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 94JAMES SUCKLING 94 POINTS - "A very impressive array of peaches and lemons with wet stones and flinty, minerally notes, offering plenty of interest. The palate has a sleek and composed shape with a central focus of fresh, fleshy fruit and a succulent, long, acidity-fueled finish. Drink or hold."
- Item #: i_322808Bottle Size: 750ML"The colour of the wine is bright and limpid. The nose is floral and fruity. Very straightforward and direct on the palate, as if biting into a grape. Fresh and light, with a very pleasant aftertaste." Véronique Boss-Drouhin
- Item #: i_342460Bottle Size: 750mlDomaine Laroche is directly linked to the history of Chablis. One of the most respected and largest landholders of Grand Cru vineyard, Domaine Laroche owns 90 hectares of vineyard situated amongst the best crus. This comes from vines aging 25 to 30 year-old. The Bourgogne Chardonnay is fermented in stainless-steel tanks with 95% malolactic fermentation for richness and structure. It was aged in stainless steel with four months on the lees and no barrel aging. Minimum filtration to preserve the maximum natural character of the wine, then bottling under low pressure on a bottling line designed to protect the wine’s quality. Elegant fruity notes. Lively and balanced, characteristic of the white burgundian wines: fruity, crisp and precise with lively mineral notes and a fresh finish. Enjoy as an apéritif or with prawns, watercress salad, Japenese food or oysters.
- Item #: i_352021Bottle Size: 750mlBURGHOUND 93 POINTS "SWEET SPOT" "OUTSTANDING" - "A softly wooded and slightly more elegant nose displays a subtle exoticism on the cool acacia blossom, lemon, Asian-style tea and white fruit aromas. There is a lovely sense of underlying tension to the more evidently mineral-driven flavors that don't possess the same richness or volume but are markedly finer on the highly persistent if ever-so-mildly warm bone dry finish. This isn't quite as fine as the Bouchères but offers slightly better overall depth and persistence."
- Item #: i_352738Bottle Size: 750mlVINOUS 94 POINTS - "Pungent herbs, lemon zest and marzipan on the nose. Superb intensity and inner-mouth lift to the flavors of green apple, green flowers and green melon. Juicy, concentrated, sappy and very long, with a rising, echoing back end. Leaves behind a taste of oystery sea water. Excellent material here but not particularly high in acidity."
- Item #: i_351284Bottle Size: 750mlThe Gagey family owns vineyards in Beaune, Chambolle Musigny and other places, they have an arrangement with Maison Louis Jadot to make wines out of the grapes in those vineyards. The Gagey family has been managing the Jadot vineyards along with the Jadot family for decades. Les Chouacheux is among the smaller of Beaune’s premiers crus, a squarish, 12.5-acre vineyard situated near the south end of the commune on the slope just below Vignes Franches. The slightly deeper soils in the lower part of the slope produce plump, fruity wines offset by the delicacy characteristic of the southernmost vineyards.
- Item #: i_340850Bottle Size: 750MLThe wines are made with 100% of Chardonnay grapes aged in stainless steel vats. The Domaine is located near Viré and Lugny, two of the famous villages of the Mâconnais. The vineyard of the Domaine are located on nice slopes looking upon the river « Saône ».Dry and easy to drink, fruity with a floral scent, it can be drunk chilled, as an aperitif.It goes very well with hors d'oeuvres, fried or grilled fish, sea food, goat's milk cheese, cold cuts and poultry.
- Item #: i_354860Bottle Size: 750mlIts emerald-gold tones reflect a wine of finesse and distinction; the palate is harmonious, fresh and full of flavors; hazelnuts, toasted almonds, grapefruit and lemon. It must be served rather chilled and goes very well with shellfish, fish, white meats in cream sauce and poultry.
- Item #: i_353152Bottle Size: 750mlVINOUS 93 POINTS - "The 2017 Chablis Vaulorent 1er Cru is dense, rich and ample in feel. Chamomile, dried herbs, earthy notes and orchard fruit come together in a muscular, powerful Chablis built on textural breadth. Powerful and resonant in the glass, the 2017 shows superb depth. The 2017 is a Chablis of effortless intensity."
- Item #: i_350043Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 93-95VINOUS 95 POINTS - " Bright yellow. Aromas of spices, coconut and crème brûlée au citron put me in mind of a mini-Chevalier-Montrachet. At once creamy and zesty on the palate, delivering a subtle earthy complexity lifted by lime blossom. The wine’s compelling density and almost syrupy thickness are countered by pungent treble notes. Finishes very dry and classic, with shocking freshness and floral lift. This is utterly captivating today but should enjoy a graceful evolution in bottle."
- Item #: i_350628Bottle Size: 750mlBurghound: 91BURGHOUND 96 POINTS: "Sweet Spot! Outstanding!"An overtly smoky nose features exotically spiced aromas of tea, pear, apple and acacia blossom. The beautifully detailed, stony and delicious flavors possess a highly sophisticated mouth feel before concluding in a beautifully persistent finish. A classic Genevrières of style and grace."
- Item #: i_352168Bottle Size: 750mlVINOUS 92 - 94 POINTS - "Bright lemon-yellow color. Subtle, subdued aromas and flavors of flowers, minerals, vanilla and nutty lees. Wonderfully silky, salty, seamless wine with terrific flavor intensity. This has the gras of classic Charmes but with no impression of weightiness--due no doubt to early picking."
BURGHOUND 93 POINTS - "Once again there is plenty of classic Meursault character on the acacia blossom, hazelnut, citrus zest and soft pear scents. The rich and vibrant medium weight flavors are finer though noticeably less powerful though I prefer the texture and minerality present here and particularly so on the firm and built-to-age finish. This is an excellent Charmes that is quite tightly wound and will need time to unwind. *Sweet spot Outstanding*"
- Item #: i_352172Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 92-94BURGHOUND 94 POINTS - "There is a whiff of natural exoticism to the strikingly elegant, wafting and overtly floral and spiced tea aromas of mostly white orchard fruit. The cool, precise and restrained flavors possess a wonderfully refined mouth feel while displaying an abundance of minerality on the bitter lemon-inflected, balanced and sneaky long finish. This stunningly good effort is an exercise is refinement and class."
VINOUS 93 - 95 POINTS - "(Boillot described his vines in Genevrières du Haut as "two rows away from Perrières "): Pale, green-tinged yellow. Delicate nose hints at lime zest and white flowers. Wonderfully silky and energetic on the palate but also sharply delineated and tighter today than the Charmes. Discreet citrus fruit and hazelnut flavors deliver noteworthy complexity. Finishes gripping and very long, with serious salty energy. The crop level here was just 35 hectoliters per hectare, according to Boillot."
WINE ADVOCATE 92 - 94 POINTS - "The 2017 Meursault 1er Cru Genevrières is another of the many highlights in this superlative portfolio, unfurling in the glass with aromas of green apple, citrus oil, spring blossom and oatmeal. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, layered and complete, with impressive concentration and depth at the core, ripe but vibrant acids and a stony, precise finish."
- Item #: i_351775Bottle Size: 750mlBURGHOUND 97 POINTS:"This is quite discreet with only barely perceptible cool citrusy wisps of ripe pear, white peach and apricot aromas that also exude a hint of mandarin orange. The borderline massive flavors are enormously powerful yet focused and despite the size, weight and punch, the finish is almost delicate. A built-to-age Montrachet that remains light on its feet. In a word, wow."
- Item #: i_300088Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 93-95James Suckling: 96JAMES SUCKLING 96 POINTS : "Very attractive wet stones and a wealth of hazelnuts and ripe, fresh and expressive lemons and white peaches. The palate has beautifully complete, fleshy texture, really seamless and underpinned by stony, powerful terroir-driven structure. Exceptional Corton-Charlemagne here. Drink or hold"
WINE ADVOCATE 93-95 POINTS: "The 2017 Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru is excellent, unwinding in the glass with aromas of sweet citrus oil, beeswax, white flowers and oyster shell. On the palate, the wine is full-bodied, layered and satiny on the attack, with considerable concentration and structuring dry extract, succulent underlying acids and a long, chalky finish. From the south-facing climat Les Languettes, this is one of the highlights of Drouhin's 2017 portfolio."
- Item #: i_350384Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 93WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS " Fresh and elegant, this white delivers peach, lemon cake, floral and spice aromas and flavors. Harmonious and ready to enjoy, but should develop well. Drink now through 2025."
- Item #: i_350385Bottle Size: 750mlTasting note by Véronique Boss-Drouhin - "A wine of great finesse, distinguished and elegant. The colour is pure and bright, with light glints of white gold. The aromas evoke trees in bloom and white flesh fruit, like white peaches. With age, the aromas evolve towards almond and lightly grilled dried fruit. On the palate, there is a sensation of fresh silkiness. Long and persistent in the aftertaste, ending on an exceptional wealth of flavors, both floral and fruity"