- Item #: i_345258Bottle Size: 750MLVINOUS 92-94 POINTS - " The 2017 Puligny-Montrachet Les Folatières 1er Cru, Alain Chavy’s favourite amongst his Premier Cru Puligny, has a taut, stony bouquet that shows a little more vivacity than the other Premier Crus at the moment. The palate is fresh and vibrant with crisp acidity, fine nervosité with a precise finish that is clearly a step above its "siblings". Excellent and I concur with its creator - this is one of the domaine's standouts."
- Item #: i_352484Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93VINOUS 93 POINTS
WINE AVOCATE 93 POINTS
BURGHOUND 92 POINTS
Fichet's greatest wine this year is the 2017 Meursault Le Tesson, a lovely white Burgundy that wafts from the glass with aromas of white peach, lemon oil, nutmeg, spring flowers and crushed chalk. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, satiny and intense, with tangy acids, excellent depth at the tight-knit core and a sense of completeness that sets it apart." WINE ADVOCATE
- Item #: i_351591Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 92WINE ADVOCATE 92 POINTS - "The 2017 Saint-Aubin 1er Cru La Chatenière exhibits aromas of lime and lemon zest, crushed rock and white flowers, followed by a bright and incisive medium to full body, with a nicely concentrated core of crunchy fruit and a long, penetrating finish. This is a very promising Chatenière."
- Item #: i_351915Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 99JAMES SUCKLING 99 POINTS: "The complexity and sheer magnitude of Montrachet is on full show here. A powerful expression of the largest holdings in the Puligny side of the vineyard. Grilled hazelnuts, grilled peaches, grapefruit and lemon citrus, as well as a layer of spiced nougat-like aromas. There’s a very long, concentrated and dense palate that starts out cloaked in flavors of rich peaches and glossy fruits. The flavors then peel away in layers as it sits on the palate, revealing a very focused, refined and essence-like citrus core with tremendous elegance and intensity. Drink or hold through the next decade. Or even longer if you desire."
BURGHOUND 95 POINTS: "DON'T MISS!"A strikingly pretty and layered nose reflects notes of mineral reduction, citrus peel, acacia blossom, spice and essence of green apple. There is excellent freshness and terrific intensity to the big-bodied and tautly muscular flavors that brim with impressive amounts of dry extract on the balanced and explosively long finish that really fans out as it sits on the palate. This is very much still a work in progress and I would recommend not touching a bottle for at least 5 years and 12 to 15 would be better."
- Item #: i_352761Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 94JAMES SUCKLING 94 POINTS - "A very impressive array of peaches and lemons with wet stones and flinty, minerally notes, offering plenty of interest. The palate has a sleek and composed shape with a central focus of fresh, fleshy fruit and a succulent, long, acidity-fueled finish. Drink or hold."
- Item #: i_322808Bottle Size: 750ML"The colour of the wine is bright and limpid. The nose is floral and fruity. Very straightforward and direct on the palate, as if biting into a grape. Fresh and light, with a very pleasant aftertaste." Véronique Boss-Drouhin
- Item #: i_308529Bottle Size: 750ML"A wine that smiles and makes you smile! It is stylistically close to Pouilly-Fuissé, with its golden hue, its greenish reflection and its refreshing taste. The aromas are reminiscent of the ripe Chardonnay grape, with subtle notes of musk. A pleasant roundness coats the palate." Véronique Boss-Drouhin
- Item #: i_342460Bottle Size: 750mlDomaine Laroche is directly linked to the history of Chablis. One of the most respected and largest landholders of Grand Cru vineyard, Domaine Laroche owns 90 hectares of vineyard situated amongst the best crus. This comes from vines aging 25 to 30 year-old. The Bourgogne Chardonnay is fermented in stainless-steel tanks with 95% malolactic fermentation for richness and structure. It was aged in stainless steel with four months on the lees and no barrel aging. Minimum filtration to preserve the maximum natural character of the wine, then bottling under low pressure on a bottling line designed to protect the wine’s quality. Elegant fruity notes. Lively and balanced, characteristic of the white burgundian wines: fruity, crisp and precise with lively mineral notes and a fresh finish. Enjoy as an apéritif or with prawns, watercress salad, Japenese food or oysters.
- Item #: i_352021Bottle Size: 750mlBURGHOUND 93 POINTS "SWEET SPOT" "OUTSTANDING" - "A softly wooded and slightly more elegant nose displays a subtle exoticism on the cool acacia blossom, lemon, Asian-style tea and white fruit aromas. There is a lovely sense of underlying tension to the more evidently mineral-driven flavors that don't possess the same richness or volume but are markedly finer on the highly persistent if ever-so-mildly warm bone dry finish. This isn't quite as fine as the Bouchères but offers slightly better overall depth and persistence."
- Item #: i_333188Bottle Size: 750mlWhen Laurent Tribut married Marie-Clotilde Dauvissat, the daughter of René Dauvissat, he joined the family´s wine-making tradition. Tribut´s wines are immediately appealing, crisp and lively, with lovely fruit, lemony aromas, spicy apple flavors, good balance, with a silky finish.
- Item #: i_333876Bottle Size: 750MLThis small Premier Cru expressises fresh notes of apple, young peaches, white flowers, citrus and stony/ minerally flavours in the background with a creamy texture and long finish. A complete and focused wine.
- Item #: i_352738Bottle Size: 750mlVINOUS 94 POINTS - "Pungent herbs, lemon zest and marzipan on the nose. Superb intensity and inner-mouth lift to the flavors of green apple, green flowers and green melon. Juicy, concentrated, sappy and very long, with a rising, echoing back end. Leaves behind a taste of oystery sea water. Excellent material here but not particularly high in acidity."
- Item #: i_351284Bottle Size: 750mlThe Gagey family owns vineyards in Beaune, Chambolle Musigny and other places, they have an arrangement with Maison Louis Jadot to make wines out of the grapes in those vineyards. The Gagey family has been managing the Jadot vineyards along with the Jadot family for decades. Les Chouacheux is among the smaller of Beaune’s premiers crus, a squarish, 12.5-acre vineyard situated near the south end of the commune on the slope just below Vignes Franches. The slightly deeper soils in the lower part of the slope produce plump, fruity wines offset by the delicacy characteristic of the southernmost vineyards.
- Item #: i_351286Bottle Size: 750mlThe white wines of Chassagne Montrachet are the most robust of the Côte des Blancs, becoming less delicate and more straightforward as one progresses southward from the Grand Cru vineyards at the Puligny border. Chardonnay is the only grape variety used for the white wines. Maison Louis Jadot vinifies the production of growers in this commune with whom they hold purchase agreements based on the quality of the fruit each year. This traditional vinification in oak casks brings forth the rich, plump fruit and full body of the wine, which shows a vigorous, aromatic bouquet and persistent, earthy finish. These great wines should be kept for special meals: foie gras, entrées, and fish in cream sauces, fine charcuterie and white meats in rich sauces.
- Item #: i_340850Bottle Size: 750MLThe wines are made with 100% of Chardonnay grapes aged in stainless steel vats. The Domaine is located near Viré and Lugny, two of the famous villages of the Mâconnais. The vineyard of the Domaine are located on nice slopes looking upon the river « Saône ».Dry and easy to drink, fruity with a floral scent, it can be drunk chilled, as an aperitif.It goes very well with hors d'oeuvres, fried or grilled fish, sea food, goat's milk cheese, cold cuts and poultry.
- Item #: i_354860Bottle Size: 750mlIts emerald-gold tones reflect a wine of finesse and distinction; the palate is harmonious, fresh and full of flavors; hazelnuts, toasted almonds, grapefruit and lemon. It must be served rather chilled and goes very well with shellfish, fish, white meats in cream sauce and poultry.