- Item #: i_350617Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS: "Starting with the whites, and another great vintage, the 2015 Saint Joseph Blanc is as classic as they come. Offering lots of white peach, tangerine and floral notes in a fresh, concentrated, lively package that just begs to be drunk. This wine is a year in, year out no brainer, and while I like it in its first 3-4 years, it evolves gracefully. To give some perspective on when to drink these, the 2013 is incredible today, and I’ve tasted this cuvée going back over a decade with terrific results."
- Item #: i_351416Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 94Decanter: 95 PointsJeb Dunnuck: 95 PointsWINE ADVOCATE 94 POINTS - "The family is a great believer in Roussanne as the white grape of the Southern Rhône, and the 2016 Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc includes 80% of that variety. Waves of honeyed pineapple and tangerine sorbet flood the senses. This is really lush, yet it's underscored by a briny sense of freshness that prolongs and lingers on the finish. It may be drunk young or aged several years."
JEB DUNNUCK AND DECANTER 95 POINTS
- Item #: i_350931Bottle Size: 750mlIn a bottle with a glass stopper, an elegant Viognier with hints of orange marmalade, apricot and ripe tropical fruits. Precise, crisp and balanced on the palate, with a roundness of generously structured fruit and a long, elegant finish.
- Item #: i_344245Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93James Suckling: 93JAMES SUCKLING 93 POINTS - "A complex range of citrus, stone fruits and tropical fruits on the nose. This has plenty of appeal, freshness and energy. The palate delivers a smooth, crunchy and composed array of mineral-flecked apple, lemon and white peach."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "Inviting, with a creamy range of white peach, honeysuckle, green almond and yellow apple flavors streaming through, gilded with salted butter and verbena details on the finish. Glistens nicely. Drink now through 2020."
- Item #: i_351752Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 93 PointsWINE ENTHUSIAST 93 POINTS - "While this dry wine's crisp apple, white grapefruit and pear notes are understated on the nose and palate, its opulent, creamy mouthfeel is the showcase. Full bodied and honeyed yet not heavy, it shows hints of cashew, earth and saline complexities in development. Although drinking elegantly now, it should be even better from 2026."
- Item #: i_351164Bottle Size: 750ml(Roussanne, Grenache Blanc, Clairette)
A supple, silky and long-lived white blend from lieu-dits Bedines and Pignan, vineyards best known for their sandy soils, which contributes to the wine its supple, velvety texture.
- Item #: i_351168Bottle Size: 750mlGrenache Blanc, Clairette Rose, Viognier
A more complexly flavored, layered white blend grown within the estate’s “clos” or wall, on classic Châteauneuf terroir. The wine’s aromas in particular capture the regional garrigue, or blend of lavender, wild thyme and rosemary.
- Item #: i_323147Bottle Size: 750ml"A year in, year out value is the 2017 Cotes du Rhône Coudoulet de Beaucastel Blanc which is always a blend of Viognier, Marsanne, Clairette, and Bourboulenc. Classic notes of white peaches, flowers, honeysuckle, and almond all emerge from this medium-bodied, supple, textured effort that has plenty of richness and length. Drink it over the coming 2-4 years." Jeb Dunnuck
- Item #: i_351427Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 95JAMES SUCKLING 95 POINTS - "Complex mealy aromas are laced into ripe white peach and fresh gingery spices. There's a very vibrant and fresh feel to the concentrated white peach-flavored palate. This has elegance as well as plenty of flesh and length. Drink now."
- Item #: i_300079Bottle Size: 750ML50% Grenache Blanc 25% Clairette, 25% Bourboulenc
Aromas of quince, citrus, and tropical fruits. Full bodied with sharp acidity, and round texture. This dry wine invites you to the culinary pleasures of an excellent white wine full of freshness. It's a perfect companion to seafood, white meat and it is very appreciated at the time of aperitif.
- Item #: i_350497Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 95WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS - "Ripe and rich, but focused, with verbena, bitter almond and wet stone notes threading through the core of creamed yellow apple, pear and melon flavors. Very long, with a gorgeous salted butter echo."
- Item #: i_351257Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93-95`ROBERT PARKER 93-95 POINTS: "VT's 2017 Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc is a blend of 45% Clairette, 30% Grenache Blanc, 15% Roussanne and 10% Bourboulenc, fermented in a mix of foudres, demi-muids and barriques. It's medium to full-bodied but tight, with crisp lime, lemon and pear notes carried on a silky-textured palate. You could drink this on release and enjoy it for its focus and delineation, or you could give the inner richness the time it needs (2-3 years) to emerge and soften the subtle citrus zest notes on the finish."
- Item #: i_344272Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 92James Suckling: 92WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS: "A ripe and lush style, with creamed melon and peach notes framed by a light-handed dose of warm piecrust and singed macadamia nut hints. Keeps a fresh edge due to the honeysuckle gilding on the finish. Clairette, Grenache Blanc and Roussanne. Drink now through 2020."
- Item #: i_351920Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 96WINE SPECTATOR 96 POINTS: "This sports a broad and plump profile, with flattering plantain, apricot, white peach and mirabelle plum notes rolling through in waves, laced with a bright fennel hint and backed by a flash of salted butter at the very end. Drink now through 2021."
- Item #: i_334207Bottle Size: 750MLChef-turned-Winemaker Francois Villard's "Les Contours de Deponcins" VdP is an exceptional value from grapes grown just outside of the appellation on his 12 hectare estate. A true classic, this 100% Viognier pairs perfectly with soft shell crab. Viognier's purest expression arguably comes from the Northern Rhone's Condrieu AOP. This village is one of the smallest in France producing miniscule quantities of seductive, aromatic white wine at high prices. Chef-turned-Winemaker Francois Villard's "Les Contours de Deponcins" VdP is an exceptional value from grapes grown just outside of the appellation on his 12 hectare estate. A true classic, this 100% Viognier pairs perfectly and effortlessly with soft shells, pad thai and roasted white meats.
- Item #: i_349964Bottle Size: 750mlBIODYNAMIC
With 35 hectares of vines nestled into the Catalonian foot hills of the Corbières appellation, the Gardies family has been making wine for 7 generations. Jean Gardies took over the estate in the late 90’s to ensure that the wines were being made to express their full potential of finesse and complexity.
crisp, dry, lots of minerals
- Item #: i_351594Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 93WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "Alluring, with almond cream, white peach, yellow apple and Cavaillon melon flavors gliding through. The caressing finish has a light piecrust echo. Drink now through 2023."
- Item #: i_333707Bottle Size: 750MLeROBERT PARKER 91-93 POINTS: "Scheduled to be bottled this coming February and slightly lighter in style, the 2011 Saint-Joseph Vignes de l’Hospice (100% Syrah aged 30 months in 100% new French oak) offers perfumed spice, red currants, blackberry and bouquet garni-styled aromatics, medium to full-body and an overall seamless, forward and silky profile. It should be ready to go on release, yet evolve gracefully for 10-15 years."