- Item #: i_345498Bottle Size: 750ML100% Marsanne, oak cask fermented and raised until malolactic fermentation completed, then raised 80% oak cask, 20% vat raised 9 months.
Table wax, honey and hazelnut aroma, with a ginger tang, orange zest - captures Marsanne well. The palate presents a butter-hazelnut combination, with a gradual drawing in of its grip, a tightening on the finish. It quietens along the palate, the flavour focused on light flan, toffee. It could have a bit more flair, expression.
- Item #: 350617Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS: "Starting with the whites, and another great vintage, the 2015 Saint Joseph Blanc is as classic as they come. Offering lots of white peach, tangerine and floral notes in a fresh, concentrated, lively package that just begs to be drunk. This wine is a year in, year out no brainer, and while I like it in its first 3-4 years, it evolves gracefully. To give some perspective on when to drink these, the 2013 is incredible today, and I’ve tasted this cuvée going back over a decade with terrific results."
- Item #: i_351946Bottle Size: 750mlJEB DUNNUCK 92 POINTS - "Made from 100% Viognier, the 2016 IGP Collines Rhodaniennes La Combe Pilate is a ripe, unctuous beauty that boasts a huge nose of ripe peach, orange blossom, and honeysuckle. Rich, medium to full-bodied and textured, it's a mini (maybe not so mini) Condrieu."
- Item #: i_350931Bottle Size: 750mlIn a bottle with a glass stopper, an elegant Viognier with hints of orange marmalade, apricot and ripe tropical fruits. Precise, crisp and balanced on the palate, with a roundness of generously structured fruit and a long, elegant finish.
- Item #: 351164Bottle Size: 750ml(Roussanne, Grenache Blanc, Clairette)
A supple, silky and long-lived white blend from lieu-dits Bedines and Pignan, vineyards best known for their sandy soils, which contributes to the wine its supple, velvety texture.
- Item #: i_351167Bottle Size: 750ml(Grenache Blanc, Clairette Rose)
A plush and satisfying white wine from older vines that grow within the estate’s “clos,” on classic Châteauneuf soils: a blend of sand and “galets roulés,” or large quartz river stones.
- Item #: i_351168Bottle Size: 750mlGrenache Blanc, Clairette Rose, Viognier
A more complexly flavored, layered white blend grown within the estate’s “clos” or wall, on classic Châteauneuf terroir. The wine’s aromas in particular capture the regional garrigue, or blend of lavender, wild thyme and rosemary.
- Item #: 333942Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 92Wine Spectator: 94Vinous Media: 92WINE SPECTATOR 94 POINTS: "Distinctive, with a bright yellow apple note leading the way, backed by lots of verbena, chamomile and honeysuckle notes before a creamy melon edge drapes the finish. Shows lovely range. Drink now through 2018. 100 cases imported."
WINE ADVOCATE 92 POINTS: "The 2015 Ch
- Item #: 300079Bottle Size: 750ML50% Grenache Blanc 25% Clairette, 25% Bourboulenc
Aromas of quince, citrus, and tropical fruits. Full bodied with sharp acidity, and round texture. This dry wine invites you to the culinary pleasures of an excellent white wine full of freshness. It's a perfect companion to seafood, white meat and it is very appreciated at the time of aperitif.
- Item #: 350497Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 95WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS - "Ripe and rich, but focused, with verbena, bitter almond and wet stone notes threading through the core of creamed yellow apple, pear and melon flavors. Very long, with a gorgeous salted butter echo."
- Item #: 351920Bottle Size: 750mlWINE SPECTATOR 96 POINTS: "This sports a broad and plump profile, with flattering plantain, apricot, white peach and mirabelle plum notes rolling through in waves, laced with a bright fennel hint and backed by a flash of salted butter at the very end. Drink now through 2021."
- Item #: 351921Bottle Size: 750mlWINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS: "Lovely, with a stream of honeysuckle-gilded white peach, yellow apple, plantain, star fruit and green almond flavors pouring forth, all enlivened by fresh acidity that stays well-embedded throughout. Drink now through 2022."
- Item #: i_325910Bottle Size: 750MLJEB DUNNUCK 91 POINTS - "The 2016 Côtes du Rhône Blanc delivers the goods, and the quality of this cuvée has been incredible over the past few years. Made from 60% Viognier, 15% Roussanne and the rest Marsanne, Clairette, Bourboulenc and Grenache Blanc, it gives up tons of Viognier character in its white flowers, peach, and pineapple aromas and flavors. Drink this medium-bodied, beautifully balanced, elegant white over the coming year or two. It tastes like a Condrieu but costs about one-third the price."
- Item #: 351904Bottle Size: 750mlWINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS:“Ripe and showy, featuring textbook Condrieu notes of apricot, nectarine, peach and quince that flow through. Shows fine detail and focus, with a mineral edge and flashes of honeysuckle and white ginger lending cut and drive on the finish.”
- Item #: i_300174Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThe Muscat expresses itself with finesse. Delicate flavours tingle the tongue with notes of pear and apricot.Traditional. In stainless steel tank at 15°C, bringing a volume of 7 to 10% neutral alcohol, to limit fermentation to a density of approximately 1050 so that at least 110 grams of sugar remain per litre.
- Item #: 322445Bottle Size: 750MLROBERT PARKER 93 POINTS: "The 2010 Hermitage La Chapelle Blanc is 100% Marsanne from the vineyard known as Maison Blanche situated at the top of the Hermitage appellation, above the famed lieu-dit for white Hermitage, Les Rocoules. This cuvee is very limited in availability so I