- Item #: i_352117Bottle Size: 750mlImporter's notes: "Vineyard Location: The vineyards for Circa are located in Mauves on granitic slopes. This white St Joseph differs from the white Hermitage in that the soil of white Hermitage (clay and limestone) gives softness and suppleness to the wine whereas the granite soil expresses a wonderful minerality which perfectly accompanies food and gives an additional sense of vivacity. Vinification: Fermentation 100% in barrel. Aged in barriques for 14 months."
- Item #: i_351752Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 93 PointsWINE ENTHUSIAST 93 POINTS - "While this dry wine's crisp apple, white grapefruit and pear notes are understated on the nose and palate, its opulent, creamy mouthfeel is the showcase. Full bodied and honeyed yet not heavy, it shows hints of cashew, earth and saline complexities in development. Although drinking elegantly now, it should be even better from 2026."
- Item #: i_352778Bottle Size: 750mlClos Saint Jean Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc is produced from equal parts Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Clairette. The wine is aged in a combination of new, French oak barrels and vats. The production is quite small with than less than 350 cases made per year.
JEB DUNNUCK 93 POINTS - " Review: "The whites here continue to improve. The 2018 Châteauneuf Du Pape Blanc offers a rocking bouquet of key lime pie, tangerine, and ripe peach that gives way to a powerful, opulent, medium to full-bodied white that has tons of flesh and texture, beautiful balance, and a great finish. This is a white for the dinner table."
- Item #: i_350392Bottle Size: 750mlAn expressive and seductive wine. The nose evokes a basket of fruits gilded by the sun, apricot, quince, peach and citrus fruits. Some sweet notes of flowers (lilac, rose and violet) and honey make the whole set even more charming. The mouth is gourmand and fresh, a beautiful spicy power and a bitterness thirst quenches the final reflecting us the image of this vintage.
- Item #: i_353072Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 94Jeb Dunnuck: 94 PointsJEB DUNNUCK 94 POINTS - "The more modern styled cuvée is the 2017 Châteauneuf Du Pape Barberini, which is 60% Grenache, 30% Mourvèdre, and 10% Syrah (18 months in 40% new oak) that’s an old-vine selection from more pebbly soils. Revealing a deep, saturated purple color as well as a Burgundian bouquet of black cherries, forest floor, ground herbs, and subtle oak, it's medium to full-bodied, balanced, has fine tannins, and reveals no hard edges. Another thrilling wine from this estate that does everything right, the oak adverse out there will need to cellar bottles for 4-5 years, but I'd happily drink it any time over the coming 10-15 years."
WINE SPECTATOR 94 POINTS - "Dark and winey, with steeped plum, black currant and blackberry fruit, coated with melted black licorice notes and backed by a tarry spine on the finish. A latent tug of dark earth keeps this grounded. Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre."
- Item #: i_353143Bottle Size: 750mlThe 2018 Domaine de Terrebrune Bandol Blanc opens with subtle aromas of white flowers and exotic fruits. Fresh and tender palate. Minerality coated with a beautiful material. Long and persistent finish. This wine marries well with fish in various preparations and cheeses such as Beaufort, Comté, and Goat.
- Item #: i_351257Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93-95`ROBERT PARKER 93-95 POINTS: "VT's 2017 Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc is a blend of 45% Clairette, 30% Grenache Blanc, 15% Roussanne and 10% Bourboulenc, fermented in a mix of foudres, demi-muids and barriques. It's medium to full-bodied but tight, with crisp lime, lemon and pear notes carried on a silky-textured palate. You could drink this on release and enjoy it for its focus and delineation, or you could give the inner richness the time it needs (2-3 years) to emerge and soften the subtle citrus zest notes on the finish."
- Item #: i_344272Bottle Size: 750MLComplex nose of tropical fruit and brioche. Mouth combining vivacity and smoothness with notes of citrus, tropical fruit and flowers with a very mineral finish. Pair with truffle brouillade, grilled fish with sauce, fish tagine, oysters au gratin, lobster, capon with cream and vin jaune, carpaccio of marinated fish.
Blend: 40% Clairette, 25% Grenache Blanc, 35% Roussanne
- Item #: i_353126Bottle Size: 750mlFreshly picked white flowers, citrus, pear, tropical fruits, hints of acacia honey and apricot. This wine is perfect for an aperitif with freshly sucked oysters, pan seared scallops, fresh fish dishes, rabbit or chicken casseroles.
- Item #: i_352586Bottle Size: 750mlA concert of aromas whose orchestra is composed of fresh fowers, citrus fruits, white peaches and pears. Te symphony is very intense from the frst measure and tempered by notes of quince and honey that bring generosity to the nose. In the mouth, the attack is sweet and graceful. Te aromatic intensity rises crescendo to reach its climax in the middle of the mouth before giving way to roundness and a very nice length.
- Item #: i_351594Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 93WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "Alluring, with almond cream, white peach, yellow apple and Cavaillon melon flavors gliding through. The caressing finish has a light piecrust echo. Drink now through 2023."
- Item #: i_315000Bottle Size: 750MLJames Suckling: 93JAMES SUCKLING 93 POINTS - "Attractive, fresh apricots and white nectarines. White flowers, too. Very fresh and bright. The smooth and even palate has a very rich and concentrated core of apricots. Super-ripe and super-fresh. Drink or hold."
- Item #: i_325910Bottle Size: 750MLJeb Dunnuck: 90 PointsJEB DUNNUCK 90 POINTS - "The 2017 Cotes du Rhone Blanc has lots of Grenache Blanc as well as other permitted varieties. Notes of white flowers, citrus, and honeysuckle all emerge from this medium-bodied, vibrant white that has good acidity and a clean finish. As usual, it over-delivers."
- Item #: i_352239Bottle Size: 750mlJ-B. Souillard can be considered a micro-négociant, sourcing grapes from carefully selected tiny, single plots. In the winery the approach is quite hands-off with only the minimum amount of SO2 added at bottling. This Roussanne has lovely golden hints, on the nose is intense, ripe and creamy.
- Item #: i_352105Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 95Wine Spectator: 98James Suckling: 97WINE SPECTATOR 98 POINTS - "Honeysuckle, verbena and chamomile aromas stream out first, followed by a remarkably creamy core of yellow apple, white peach, heather honey and warm mirabelle plum notes. Hazelnut oil and brioche line the finish, adding considerable length. Despite all the lushness and depth, this manages to maintain a sense of tension and precision as well. Amazing wine."
- Item #: i_352119Bottle Size: 750mlJEB DUNNUCK 100 POINTS
VINOUS 99 POINTS
WINE ADVOCATE 97 POINTS
WINE SPECTATOR 97 POINTS
Ripe and mouthfilling, with a warm butter hint weaving around creamed pear, yellow apple and Cavaillon melon flavors. Toasted brioche and macadamia nut notes let the finish sail through, showing a very alluring feel. Hefty, but pulls it off due to a fine, buried bitter almond thread. A stunning wine. Drink now through 2035.