- Item #: i_350617Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS: "Starting with the whites, and another great vintage, the 2015 Saint Joseph Blanc is as classic as they come. Offering lots of white peach, tangerine and floral notes in a fresh, concentrated, lively package that just begs to be drunk. This wine is a year in, year out no brainer, and while I like it in its first 3-4 years, it evolves gracefully. To give some perspective on when to drink these, the 2013 is incredible today, and I’ve tasted this cuvée going back over a decade with terrific results."
- Item #: i_351946Bottle Size: 750mlJEB DUNNUCK 92 POINTS - "Made from 100% Viognier, the 2016 IGP Collines Rhodaniennes La Combe Pilate is a ripe, unctuous beauty that boasts a huge nose of ripe peach, orange blossom, and honeysuckle. Rich, medium to full-bodied and textured, it's a mini (maybe not so mini) Condrieu."
- Item #: i_350931Bottle Size: 750mlIn a bottle with a glass stopper, an elegant Viognier with hints of orange marmalade, apricot and ripe tropical fruits. Precise, crisp and balanced on the palate, with a roundness of generously structured fruit and a long, elegant finish.
- Item #: i_351752Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ENTHUSIAST 93 POINTS - "While this dry wine's crisp apple, white grapefruit and pear notes are understated on the nose and palate, its opulent, creamy mouthfeel is the showcase. Full bodied and honeyed yet not heavy, it shows hints of cashew, earth and saline complexities in development. Although drinking elegantly now, it should be even better from 2026."
- Item #: 351164Bottle Size: 750ml(Roussanne, Grenache Blanc, Clairette)
A supple, silky and long-lived white blend from lieu-dits Bedines and Pignan, vineyards best known for their sandy soils, which contributes to the wine its supple, velvety texture.
- Item #: i_351168Bottle Size: 750mlGrenache Blanc, Clairette Rose, Viognier
A more complexly flavored, layered white blend grown within the estate’s “clos” or wall, on classic Châteauneuf terroir. The wine’s aromas in particular capture the regional garrigue, or blend of lavender, wild thyme and rosemary.
- Item #: i_351951Bottle Size: 750mlCave Yves Cuilleron's "Les Vignes d'a Cote" Viognier is farmed in the commune of Chavanay. Organic fertilizers are used in the vineyard, grass is grown to help prevent erosion, and the hand-picked fruit is fermented on native yeasts. A fresh expression of this varietal, which has received so much attention in the New World, from its home turf.
- Item #: i_300079Bottle Size: 750ML50% Grenache Blanc 25% Clairette, 25% Bourboulenc
Aromas of quince, citrus, and tropical fruits. Full bodied with sharp acidity, and round texture. This dry wine invites you to the culinary pleasures of an excellent white wine full of freshness. It's a perfect companion to seafood, white meat and it is very appreciated at the time of aperitif.
- Item #: i_350400Bottle Size: 750mlOwned by the dynamic father-and-daughter team of Paul and Laurence Féraud, Domaine du Pegau has emerged as one of the most iconic estates in Châteauneuf-du-Pape. A benchmark producer of traditionally-styled Châteauneuf-du- Pape, Pegau's bottlings are justifiably ranked among the greatest wines in the world.Aromas of peach, apple and nectarine, with light floral notes and a touch of minerality. Clean, crisp and fresh, with great acidity.
- Item #: i_350497Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 95WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS - "Ripe and rich, but focused, with verbena, bitter almond and wet stone notes threading through the core of creamed yellow apple, pear and melon flavors. Very long, with a gorgeous salted butter echo."
- Item #: i_351257Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93-95`ROBERT PARKER 93-95 POINTS: "VT's 2017 Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc is a blend of 45% Clairette, 30% Grenache Blanc, 15% Roussanne and 10% Bourboulenc, fermented in a mix of foudres, demi-muids and barriques. It's medium to full-bodied but tight, with crisp lime, lemon and pear notes carried on a silky-textured palate. You could drink this on release and enjoy it for its focus and delineation, or you could give the inner richness the time it needs (2-3 years) to emerge and soften the subtle citrus zest notes on the finish."
- Item #: 351920Bottle Size: 750mlWINE SPECTATOR 96 POINTS: "This sports a broad and plump profile, with flattering plantain, apricot, white peach and mirabelle plum notes rolling through in waves, laced with a bright fennel hint and backed by a flash of salted butter at the very end. Drink now through 2021."
- Item #: i_351921Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 95WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS: "Lovely, with a stream of honeysuckle-gilded white peach, yellow apple, plantain, star fruit and green almond flavors pouring forth, all enlivened by fresh acidity that stays well-embedded throughout. Drink now through 2022."
- Item #: i_349964Bottle Size: 750mlBIODYNAMIC
With 35 hectares of vines nestled into the Catalonian foot hills of the Corbières appellation, the Gardies family has been making wine for 7 generations. Jean Gardies took over the estate in the late 90’s to ensure that the wines were being made to express their full potential of finesse and complexity.
crisp, dry, lots of minerals
- Item #: i_333707Bottle Size: 750MLeROBERT PARKER 91-93 POINTS: "Scheduled to be bottled this coming February and slightly lighter in style, the 2011 Saint-Joseph Vignes de l’Hospice (100% Syrah aged 30 months in 100% new French oak) offers perfumed spice, red currants, blackberry and bouquet garni-styled aromatics, medium to full-body and an overall seamless, forward and silky profile. It should be ready to go on release, yet evolve gracefully for 10-15 years."
- Item #: i_325910Bottle Size: 750MLJEB DUNNUCK 91 POINTS - "The 2016 Côtes du Rhône Blanc delivers the goods, and the quality of this cuvée has been incredible over the past few years. Made from 60% Viognier, 15% Roussanne and the rest Marsanne, Clairette, Bourboulenc and Grenache Blanc, it gives up tons of Viognier character in its white flowers, peach, and pineapple aromas and flavors. Drink this medium-bodied, beautifully balanced, elegant white over the coming year or two. It tastes like a Condrieu but costs about one-third the price."
- Item #: i_344269Bottle Size: 750MLThe wine is made from pure Roussanne from mature rootstock that hails from the walled 4-hectare 'Clos Forentin' vineyard which the Chaves acquired in 2009. Fewer than 400 cases are produced annually and it is popular on export markets as with many Chave wines. It has lovely almond and acacia flower scents and wonderfully-textured white stone fruit palate with a long, elegant finish.
- Item #: 351904Bottle Size: 750mlWINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS:“Ripe and showy, featuring textbook Condrieu notes of apricot, nectarine, peach and quince that flow through. Shows fine detail and focus, with a mineral edge and flashes of honeysuckle and white ginger lending cut and drive on the finish.”