Our 3,000 square feet underground temperature-controlled cellar now includes a selection of 10,000+ wines from many different wineries and vintages. This selection represents the world's finest growing regions from such diverse areas as California, Oregon, Washington, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Germany, Austria, New Zealand, Australia and Portugal.
- Item #: i_201220Bottle Size: 750MLWith everyone feeling the pinch of the economy, value once again moves to the forefront with this wine! Sourced from sundry vineyards throughout Lodi, this little gem will make friends and influence people at a price that's sure to make your pocketbook smile! This lighter-styled Cabernet proffers a juicy, versatile palate. The wine leads off with a warm nose of cherry/berry, red currant fruit reiterated to the palate in conjunction with slight hints of cedar, boysenberry, sweet smoke and spice.
- Item #: i_218820Bottle Size: 750mlOver the top and shattering to the veins, these wines possess major concentration and daring flavor. The original is the Earthquake Zin which came from an old Lodi vineyard planted around the same time of San Francisco's great Earthquake of 1906. While mulling over a label name in the vineyard, Michael Phillips thought it only seemed fitting to relate this intense wine with the historical quake. These dark and voluminous wines will definitely leave your senses quivering!
- Item #: i_218830Bottle Size: 750mlThe Earthquake Petite Sirah offers the varietal's typical full-bodied tannins, but the fruit is so opulent that its tannins are a very small part of its story. A whiff of violet lures you in, but then it's all dark chocolate and summer blackberry in the mouth. Tooth-staining, yes, but this is no Zinfandel on steroids. More elegant than previous vintages, it's down right pretty.
- Item #: i_220450Bottle Size: 375ml**Please note, this is a half sized bottleWinemaker Evan Frazier started the Ferdinand label in 2010 with just 56 cases of Albarino. Introduced to winemaking in 2006 by Abe Schoener of the Scholium Project, that year Evan worked his first harvest, in the Roussillon (Maury, France), with ancient Carignan and Grenache vines. Ferdinand is made in the Kongsgaard cellar on Atlas Peak (Napa, CA) where Evan is the General Manager for Kongsgaard Wines and has worked with John Kongsgaard since 2008.
Markus Bokisch decided to plant his own vineyards east of Lodi after beginning his career carefully farming some of the best vines in Napa. Probably the foremost authority on Spanish varieties in California, his family is from Spain and he looked to those roots when he planted Albariño, Tempranillo, Garnacha Blanca, Verdelho, and Graciano. The Vista Luna site is uniquely situated far to the northeast of Lodi in the rolling benchland at the edge of the Sierra foothills. It is known for its cobbled, rocky soil and the cooling breezes which blow from the Delta to the Sierras. Other wineries working with fruit from Vista Luna include Turley, Neyers, Scholium Project, Forlorn Hope, and Mark Herold Wines.
Gently whole cluster pressed and barrelled down to neutral barrels, the wine ferments spontaneously with native yeasts and no temperature manipulation. Malolactic is arrested with S02 to preserve freshness and the wine spends 8 months on primary lees with no stirring. Light gold color, this wine is balanced and attractively fragrant, with a savory and floral aspect that includes orange peel and lime zest, lemongrass, quince and grapefruit aromas and flavors. Lees aging in neutral oak gives the wine finesse, sophistication, and a hint of nuttiness a pleasing complement to the varieties balance of natural acidity, slight bitterness, and salty finish.
- Item #: i_223320Bottle Size: 750mlKnown for taking the road less traveled Michael David Winery has always stood apart from the crowd. Whether it be their outlandish brands and packaging or their quirky personalities, Michael and David are definitely on a stage of their own and this wine showcases just that. The fruit for this brute of a Cab comes from the original "super freak", Michael Phillips vineyard located only a medicine balls toss away from the winery.
- Item #: i_235790Bottle Size: 750mlProduced from vines with an average age of 85 years, this Zinfandel is a blend of 16 different vineyard blocks of old vine zinfandel vineyards with an average age of 87 years. With berries and spice on the nose, dark, sweet fruit fills the palate with just a hint of black pepper. This wine has a long, lingering finish. Whether you pair with a burger, ribs, barbecue or a roaring fire, this wine is sure to please.
- Item #: i_277472Bottle Size: 750ml85% Petite Sirah, 15% Petit Verdot
Crimson in color with aromas of toasted marshmallow and light oak, this wine exhibits flavors of dried fig, black cherry and a hint of vanilla. Rich, full-bodied and deeply satisfying!
- Item #: i_276943Bottle Size: 750MLOver the top and shattering to the veins, these wines possess major concentration and daring flavor. The original is the Earthquake Zin which came from an old Lodi vineyard planted around the same time of San Francisco's great Earthquake of 1906. While mulling over a label name in the vineyard, Michael Phillips thought it only seemed fitting to relate this intense wine with the historical quake. These dark and voluminous wines will definitely leave your senses quivering!
- Item #: i_275399Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "The 2017 Zinfandel Steacy Ranch comes from a vineyard planted in 1907 to Zinfandel as well as Grenache and Carignane. It has a medium to deep ruby-purple color and very spicy, singular nose of black licorice, dried black cherries and dried blackcurrants with notes of stone and blue fruits at the core plus cedar and soil touches. Medium to full-bodied, it offers lots of spices in the mouth with wonderfully ripe, lush black fruits accented by peachy notes, framed by mouthwatering acidity and soft, grainy tannins, finishing long. 1,000 cases produced."