Our 3,000 square feet underground temperature-controlled cellar now includes a selection of 10,000+ wines from many different wineries and vintages. This selection represents the world's finest growing regions from such diverse areas as California, Oregon, Washington, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Germany, Austria, New Zealand, Australia and Portugal.
- Item #: i_251070Bottle Size: 750MLA blend of vineyards from Lake and Napa Counties. We find these diverse, high quality vineyards to compliment one another perfectly. Our high altitude rocky vineyard sites in Lake County deliver angularity, complexity and austerity while our Napa Valley fruit provides deep concentration and focus. This wine is dense and tremendously focused, with a wonderful nose and palate of cedar, blueberry, saddle leather and white pepper. The finish showcases a perfect balance of acid, tannin and sweet toasted oak. Meticulous, detail oriented winemaking and complete attention to detail has produced a wine of tremendous presence and complexity that must be tasted to be believed.
- Item #: i_201480Bottle Size: 750mlWhile he has become known for his insanely delicious Petite Sirahs from Paso Robles, winemaker Aaron Jackson has recently expanded his portfolio and added some new flavors! AEQUOREA - which means "of the sea" in Latin - is focused on single vineyard wines from extreme coastal vineyards amidst San Luis Obispo County.
Making Viognier is always such a challenge for Aaron, in that he aims for a style so much different than what is typically produced in California. Instead, he strives to make a Viognier that showcases what can be done with the variety on the extremes of the coast where it struggles to ripen. At only 2 miles from the ocean in Pismo Beach, Spanish Springs is on the edge of where Viognier can be grown. Super aromatic, floral, and loaded with brightness and minerality, the 2018 features a racy profile of white stone fruit, snappy citrus, freshly cut pineapple, and an amazing finish. The strong beam of natural acidity gives it freshness for days.
- Item #: i_244070Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE 90 POINTS - "The 2016 Syrah Tous les Jours sports a medium to deep garnet-purple color and leaps from the glass with vibrant raspberry coulis, black cherry and red currant notes with touches of baking spices and roses. The medium to full-bodied palate fills the mouth with spices and red and black fruits, framed by plush, rounded tannins and finishing on a peppery note. This is so different from the previous vintage of this wine and nicely done too!"
- Item #: i_253710Bottle Size: 750MLInspired by the Apotheca, a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe, Apothic Red offers a truly unique wine experience. This masterful blend of flavorful Syrah, rich Zinfandel, and smooth Merlot reveals intense fruit aromas and flavors of blackberry and dark cherry layered with hints of mocha, chocolate and brown spice. The plush, velvety mouthfeel and smooth finish round out this intriguing, full-bodied red blend.
- Item #: i_202570Bottle Size: 750MLJack Niven pioneered winegrape planting with Paragon Vineyard in the Edna Valley in 1973. Not the bystander type, his wife Catharine soon after began a project that grew into what is now Baileyana Winery. In the mid 1990s, their two sons, James and John, purchased property next door, and expanded Paragon Vineyard. They designed and planted these new blocks with select clones, varieties and rootstocks specific to the site. They names this section Firepeak, in homage of th extinct volcanoes in the area, and the resulting volcanic soils.
A bright but complex Chardonnay, this wine has upfront flavors of crisp pear, lemon zest, pineapple, and hints of creamy vanilla. Aromas of citrus and tropical flavors highlight the complexity of flavors that run throughout. The wine is smoothly textured and is well balanced from start to finish.
- Item #: i_202540Bottle Size: 750mlJack Niven pioneered winegrape planting with Paragon Vineyard in the Edna Valley in 1973. Not the bystander type, his wife Catharine soon after began a project that grew into what is now Baileyana Winery. In the mid 1990s, their two sons, James and John, purchased property next door, and expanded Paragon Vineyard. They designed and planted these new blocks with select clones, varieties and rootstocks specific to the site. They named this section Firepeak, in homage of the extinct volcanoes in the area, and the resulting volcanic soils.
Aromas of bright cherry, blackberry, rose petal and hints of spice burst from the glass of this bright and nicely balanced Pinot Noir. Flavors of dark fruit, blueberry, mocha and cola flavors along with soft supple tannins create a beautiful finish.
- Item #: i_202860Bottle Size: 750MLWhile this is typically a Cabernet Sauvignon-dominated blend, Merlot stole the show in 2012, so this year's blend is comprised of 52% Merlot, 27% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Cabernet Franc, 7% Petit Verdot, and 3% Malbec. Very deeply-colored, the aromas exude beautifully ripened red fruits accented by subtle spice notes. The mouthfeel is very soft and full expressing delicious flavors of ripe cherry and plum. The finish is well structured with soft tannins promising a long life for this superb bottle, similar to a fine Bordeaux.
- Item #: i_202640Bottle Size: 750mlFor Pinot Noir, the cream really does rise to the top. Pinot Noir is such a transparent grape that any faults or follies in the growing and winemaking process are amplified in the finished wine. Therefore, when we find a Pinot Noir that shines above the rest, and at the same time doesn't break the bank, we wouldn't be doing our jobs if we didn't let you know about it. And let us say, we've done our homework on this one to bring you a fantastic buy!
Bishop's Peak wines are handcrafted by Talley Vineyards to capture the varietal and regional diversity of San Luis Obispo County. The grapes for the wines come from small vineyard sites in Arroyo Grande Valley, Edna Valley, and Paso Robles. Some of these sites are owned by the Talley family while others are owned by growers who share the family's commitment to quality. This wine shows many of the similar qualities, nuances, and complexities of Pinot Noirs that sell for more than $25 a bottle, but seeing at this sells under $15 a bottle, this is one heck of a bargain!
- Item #: i_204680Bottle Size: 750mlFour distinctive varietals (Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot), this "mysterious apparition" of ripe berry and relentless spice, returns to haunt wine lovers. Full of concentration and intensity, this wine will tease, tantalize and linger long after the last sip is gone. Wild berries and black pepper are framed by the influence of oak aging with baking spices and a hint of toasty vanilla.
- Item #: i_205540Bottle Size: 750mlHead-trained and dry farmed vines continue to be the source for Bogle's Old Vine Zinfandel. These gnarly old vines produce concentrated fruit of unsurpassed quality and intensity. This full-bodied vintage shows itself with rich black raspberry notes that round out in the mouth, accompanied by the scents of summer fruit jam bubbling on the stove. Juniper berry and cinnamon stick join the spiciness of red and black peppercorns as they integrate with the supple fruit and lead toward the finish. Toasty oak and cloves are the perfect finishing touch.
- Item #: i_205510Bottle Size: 750mlWe feel that Bogle has one of the most solid wine portfolios in the business, and they prove that it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg! The Bogle family has been farming since the mid 1800’s and their reputation has continued to grow. The fact that they want to sell wines that people can actually afford doesn’t hurt, either. Cabernet Sauvignon is a grape that takes its own sweet time, slowly lingering to ripen on the vine. We are rewarded by its reluctance.
Ripe cherries and vivid plums create a welcome first impression, while touches of earth tones and leather nestle themselves among the fruit. Sixteen months in American barrels have produced wisps of tobacco leaf and notes of spicy cigar box. With well-integrated tannins and a rich and round finish, this wine is sure to be a favorite.
- Item #: i_205542Bottle Size: 750mlWe feel that Bogle has one of the most solid wine portfolios in the business, and they prove that it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg! The Bogle family has been farming since the mid 1800’s and their reputation has continued to grow. The fact that they want to sell wines that people can actually afford doesn’t hurt, either. A little something for everyone: barrel fermentation, sur-lies aging, and partial malolactic fermentation. These hand-crafted processes create a rich and elegant wine with layers of complexity.
Fresh tropical fruits like pineapple, mango and green apple greet both the nose and palate upon first sip, followed up by a touch of lemon cream. Complimented by more creamy notes of butterscotch and caramel, the wine has a long, lingering finish hinting of toasty oak.
- Item #: i_205550Bottle Size: 750mlWe feel that Bogle has one of the most solid wine portfolios in the business, and they prove that it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg! The Bogle family has been farming since the mid 1800’s and their reputation has continued to grow. The fact that they want to sell wines that people can actually afford doesn’t hurt, either. Those seeking a quality wine for little money should look no further, as this Petite Sirah is one of our everyday favorites! Sourced from vineyards in Clarksburg and Lodi, this wine has a nose of luscious boysenberry that teases you with touches of black pepper and herbs. Trademark inky and jammy tones fill the mouth with ripe fruit and berries and a voluptuous finish that lingers with toasty oak and lush fruit.
- Item #: i_212451Bottle Size: 750mlBrassfield's Volcano Ridge Vineyard is located on the steep slopes of an extinct cinder cone at 2,200 feet above sea level on the eastern end of High Valley. The pure volcanic soils are ideal for vine stress, restricting crop yields, and making wine that has both intensity and elegance.
A blend of 40% Petite Sirah, 21% Syrah, 12% Malbec, 11% Mourvedre, 11% Grenache, and 5% Zinfandel, this wine is packed with terroir driven fruit and structure. A spicy nose is balanced with intense flavors of plum, raspberry, blackberry, black currant, and anise. Dark raisins dusted with black pepper fill the core of this full-bodied and soft, lush wine. Amazing on its own or with grilled meats and soft cheeses.
- Item #: i_205980Bottle Size: 750mlThe wine develops like a story in the glass as you let it breathe. It begins with a combination of bright butterscotch and soft citrus. Then the notes of cream and lemon meringue pie begin to rise to the surface and are joined with toast, smoke and vanilla flavors from the oak. Floral and canned peach aromas develop last. When it all comes together, it's magic. Let the wine open up to wonderful flavors of peach, lemon zest, papaya, banana, and honeysuckle. Then buttered popcorn and vanilla oak characters emerge from the background to soften the fruit. There is a great balance of acidity and richness that makes Bread & Butter both refreshing and decadent.
- Item #: i_232390Bottle Size: 750mlOwners John and Michelle (JaM) Truchard have created quite a following in a relatively short amount of time. With the name of their wine label being called JaM, they employed the help of winemaker Rob Lloyd to produce a rich, jammy style of Cabernet. Well, that wine was a huge hit, and since Rob knew a thing or two about making Chardonnays, it only made sense that this white wine should be called "Butter". As the name implies, this is a rich, buttery style of Chardonnay laced with aromas of baked lemons and mandarin oranges mingle with a hint of spice and smoke. The palate begins with crisp pineapple, bright citrus and ripe melon while a soft creaminess rounds out the finish. This Chardonnay is ready for immediate enjoyment and is suited to a wide variety of foods including white fish, smoked salmon and creamy pasta dishes.
- Item #: i_206425Bottle Size: 750mlRich, round and flush with flavor. Aromas of blackberry and cassis with hints of spice and toasted oak are complemented by flavors of plum, black cherry and soft oak tannins.
- Item #: i_207800Bottle Size: 750mlAfter tasting the best Pinot Noir produced in the world (Domaine de la Romanée-Conti), winemaker Josh Jensen scoured the California coast to find limestone soils (like they have in Burgundy) mixed with the right climate. He found an old limestone quarry perfectly suited to his needs. Since that point in time, Josh has fashioned some of the best Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays you can find in California.
ANTONIO GALLONI 93 POINTS - "One of the more expressive wines in the range, the 2016 Pinot Noir de Villiers Vineyard is soft, open knit and gracious, with an attractive combination of dark red cherry/plum fruit and the more floral/savory notes that develop from the 50% whole clusters. Lavender, mint, pine and sweet spice add layers of dimension to this supple, inviting Pinot from Calera. There is so much to like here."
- Item #: i_207250Bottle Size: 750mlANTONIO GALLONI 91 POINTS - "The 2016 Pinot Noir Mills Vineyard, from own-rooted vines, is one of the more open-knit wines in this range. Soft and gracious, with medium-bodied structure, the 2016 is nicely understated, but it also does not have the layered quality found in so many wines. Overall though, the Mills feels a bit stressed, an impression that is reinforced by the dried fruit, tobacco and licorice flavors. I would prefer to drink it sooner rather than later."
- Item #: i_207770Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 95After tasting the best Pinot Noir produced in the world (Domaine de la Romanée-Conti), winemaker Josh Jensen scoured the California coast to find Limestone soils (like the have in Burgundy) mixed with the right climate. He found an old limestone quarry perfectly suited to his needs. Since that point in time, Josh has fashioned some of the best Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays you can find in California.
ANTONIO GALLONI 92 POINTS - "The 2016 Pinot Noir Ryan Vineyard is a tight, backward wine. Firm tannins give the Ryan a decidedly brooding feel. Smoke, licorice, leather, tobacco and incense emerge with time in the glass, adding to an impression of earthiness and gravitas. This is an especially somber style. More importantly, readers will have to be patient, as the 2016 is tightly wound and in no mood to show all of its cards."