Our 3,000 square feet underground temperature-controlled cellar now includes a selection of 10,000+ wines from many different wineries and vintages. This selection represents the world's finest growing regions from such diverse areas as California, Oregon, Washington, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Germany, Austria, New Zealand, Australia and Portugal.
- Item #: i_200725Bottle Size: 1.5LThis dense, sophisticated Pinot Noir boastfully over-delivers aromas of fresh strawberries, wild raspberries, and spicy cherry cola. The bold, yet resolved palate has a clean, well-balanced acidity that ties up neatly with a complementary cream and caramel finish.
- Item #: i_220950Bottle Size: 750mlBonterra's organic fruit from Mendocino offers the characteristic flavors of green apples, pears, and citrus to our chardonnay. They ferment 70% of the juice in a combination of French and American oak, which is allowed to undergo malolactic fermentation to create a rich, creamy wine with just a touch of new oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the crisp fresh fruit favors. Bonterra ages most of the wine using previously-used or neutral oak in order for these fresh fruit characteristics to shine through. New oak was used for just 16% of the wine to give this Chardonnay a nice vanilla note. An initial impression of rich, buttery cream quickly turns to aromas of honey and lightly toasted almonds, followed by tropical aromas of pineapple, citrusy lemon and creme brulee. The wine is refreshing on the palate, with a minerality that is both bright and clean, drawing you into a vibrant tartness and lemon zest that is absolutely, positively Bonterra Chardonnay, vintage after vintage.
- Item #: i_207540Bottle Size: 750ml2013 was an ideal year in the Anderson Valley. It started very early and with steady temperatures through fall, we received a great sugar, acid, and ph balance that only happens in the best years. Picked on Sept 13th, with a 3.4 ph and 24.5 brix, this wine has bright strawberry, tart red cherry, and cranberry on a lively frame with just 15% new oak giving it just hints of spice.
- Item #: i_207480Bottle Size: 750mlCakebread Cellars 2017 Two Creeks Pinot Noir is blend of several French Dijon clones and the famed Joseph Swan and Pommard clones. The grapes were night-harvested for freshness between September 20th and October 1st with an ideal balance of sugar and acidity. With the Dijon clones supplying bright fruit and acidity, the small-berried Swan clone providing intense varietal flavors, and the Pommard clone contributing mid-palate weight and a warm spice tone, Two Creeks is a fruit-forward, yet complex pinot noir showcasing the best of Anderson Valley.
The 2017 Cakebread Cellars Two Creeks Pinot Noir boasts fragrant red and black cherry, red raspberry, strawberry and rose petal aromas. It has a smooth, mouth-coating texture, velvety tannins and delightfully silky red raspberry, cherry and strawberry flavors that take on a spicy tone in the long, juicy finish. Delicious now, it will age well in bottle for at least five years.
- Item #: i_216240Bottle Size: 750mlEarth bark spice and exotic oak flavors intermingle with fresh fruits. Black cherry is echoed on the palate. The firm tannic core is enveloped in a satiny robe of black and red cherries and red plum skin flavors. Generous without heaviness, the wine is sophisticated and confident.
- Item #: i_218260Bottle Size: 750MLThis 2015 Mendocino County Zinfandel begins with warm and intense aromas of cinnamon and cloves. Thoes spices give way to aromas of blackberries, currants, and sage. The texture is round and the fruit expression is concentrated and lush. Soft tannins accentuate the ricnness of the wine, while pleasant acidity keeps it fresh on the finish. The addition of a small percentage of Petite Sirah (19%) and Syrah (3%) contributes complexity. A great accompaniment to barbecue, game, roasted chicken, stews and lasagna.
- Item #: i_260210Bottle Size: 750mlJeb Dunnuck: 94 PointsANTONIO GALLONI 94 POINTS - "The 2015 Pinot Noir Bearwallow Vineyard is a total knock-out. Rich, explosive and forward, the 2015 possesses striking fruit intensity and purity in every dimension. Dark red and bluish-hued fruits and ripe, silky tannins add to the wine's immediacy. This is an especially plush style for Rhys, but it works beautifully. The 2015 will be even better in another few years, but it will prove virtually impossible to resist young."
JEB DUNNUCK 93 POINTS - "There are two wines from the Bearwallow Vineyard in Anderson Valley, which is in the northern part of California, in Mendocino County, roughly 15 miles from the Pacific Ocean. The larger production 2015 Pinot Noir Bearwallow Vineyard offers a classic bouquet of ripe red fruits and dried cherries, loads of spice and earth, medium-bodied richness, and a terrific savoriness that keeps you coming back to the glass. It's another wine from this estate that blossoms with time in the glass, is impeccably balanced and will impressive for 10-15 years."
- Item #: i_277630Bottle Size: 750mlJeb Dunnuck: 95 PointsJEB DUNNUCK 95 POINTS - "From the well-known site in Anderson Valley owned by Rhys, the 2017 Chardonnay Bearwallow Vineyard is a fresh, focused, beautifully balanced Chardonnay that has complex notes of lemon curd, white flowers, chamomile, and tons of salty, mineral-like nuances. Brought up in 25% new French oak, it's a balanced, chiseled Chardonnay that will benefit from a year in bottle and keep for upwards of a decade if well stored."
ANTONIO GALLONI 93 POINTS - "The 2017 Chardonnay Bearwallow Vineyard bristles with tension, nuance and brilliance. Lemon confit, tangerine, white flowers, mint and almond are beautifully delineated and vibrant. Medium in body and wonderfully nuanced, the 2017 is another Chardonnay in this range that will drink well upon release. The Bearwallow is sourced from the Anderson Valley vineyard that belongs to Kevin Harvey of Rhys."
- Item #: i_265470Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES - " The Pacini Vineyard Zinfandel is aged in American oak barrels for 12 months. The nose is full of ripe cherry and blueberry with undertones of toasted hazelnut and vanilla. The palate is full of ripe wild berries, spice, and cherry cola, with dusty cocoa and light tannin on the finish. The wine has great structure, and is well balanced."
Enjoy this wine with BBQ , roast duck, lamb chops, and cheeses such as Parmigiano Reggiano, aged Gouda or a dry jack.
- Item #: i_274850Bottle Size: 750mlAromatics of braised short rib lightly dusted with white pepper and bay leaf, in a coffee and chocolate reduction sauce jump out of the glass. The mouth is extremely rich and full with a soft roundness. Flavors of fig and cocoa powder compliment the fine dusty tannins that linger on your tongue.
- Item #: i_276187Bottle Size: 750mlWinery Notes - "Sweet on the nose and dry in the mouth, this delicated white wine has a subtle spice to it."