- Item #: 380464Bottle Size: 750MLThe vines that are made into Txakoli (chah-koh-lee) wine grow like little trees among the rolling hills that flow into the moody Atlantic ocean of Northeastern Spain. For generations, the Ameztoi (ah-mess-TOY) family has made their wine around the fishing town of Getaria, near San Sebastian. Just as this Basque country has had its own culture for many centuries, it has its native grapes like Hondarrabi Zuri and Hondarrabi Beltza that make distinctive, authentically regional wines. The main lineup of Ameztoi family Txakoli (white, rose, and red) all share in common a very light body with refreshing acidity & natural spritz left over from fermentation.
These are wines that inspire us to get out there and enjoy the day as it passes into night...as they say in Basque country, "Aurrera Txalupa!" (onward, the boat!).
The Ameztoi family has been making wine for seven generations. Located just five or ten minutes down the coast from San Sebastian, their vineyards overlook the Atlantic ocean. This rose is a 50/50 blend of Hondarribi Zuri and Hondarribi Beltza. The result is a pale pink wine with fresh redcurrant, strawberry and lime aromas and flavors followed by citrus notes and gentle minerality on the finish. This ros
- Item #: 362361Bottle Size: 750mlThe Rose by Kruger-Rumpf is made entirely of Pinot Noir by brothers Georg and Philipp Rumpf in the Nahe. The baby pink-hued rose greets you with a bouquet of white flowers, followed by a scent of Ruby Red Grapefruit. It is dry and piquant with a grand-finale, show-stopping taste of cranberry. Even at a mere 12% abv, this eerily reminds you of a Cape Cod cocktail, and somehow, someway, mysteriously evaporates from the glass.
- Item #: 302220Bottle Size: 750mlThis beautiful pale pink Rose with orange reflections has a bouquet of elegant roses and wilted flowers. The palate is tart cherry, pomegranate and honeysuckle.
Pair it with poultry, fish and most appetizers.
Sangiovese 50%, Prugnolo Gentile 50%
- Item #: 324111Bottle Size: 750mlCool and refreshing with cherry and citrus notes. Rose hip, and citrus accent an infectiously juicy matrix of tart cherry and nectarine, leading to a satisfyingly long, saliva-inducingly saline, and delightfully zippy finish. The Cistercien Ros
- Item #: 114092Bottle Size: 1LThis is a beautiful Rose made with minimal intervention, from 100% Trollinger (also known as Schiava in northern Italy). It is quite lively, very dry and crisp with refreshing acidity. It soars on your palate with nectarine, strawberries, and a hint of citrus. A wine so easy it can be paired with a wide variety of foods. Simply delicious!