- Item #: i_372513Bottle Size: 750mlDECANTER 90 POINTS This outstanding dry rose is made from a blend of organically farmed 50% Xinomavro, 30% Limniona and 20% Mavroudi. On the nose you find notes of fine herbs and cherries. On the palate the fruit is rich with pink grapefruit and red currant notes but the wine is crisp and dry on the smooth, clean finish. The grapes were fermented in stainless steel or concrete tanks and the wine was aged on its lees for 4 to 6 months before bottling.
- Item #: i_302220Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 92ANTONIO GALLONI; VINOUS 92 POINTS - "Spinetta’s 2019 Il Rosé di Casanova is stunning in the glass, wafting up with a seductive bouquet, mixing lime and ripe melon with crushed strawberries. It floods the palate with spicy red fruits, complemented by juicy citrus and brisk acids, which keep the expression wonderfully fresh. The finish is long, as an air of minerals and fresh florals hover above salty minerals which beg you to take another sip."
- Item #: i_372380Bottle Size: 750mlLa Ferme Rouge was founded as a vineyard and olive orchard in 1908. The winery was started in 1933. Located in the Zaer region of Morocco, about 45 kilometers from the Atlantic ocean and at an elevation of 450 meters, the vineyards benefit from cool ocean breezes. Grapes are hand-picked, pressed gently and fermented in temperature-regulated concrete vats.
The 2019 Le Gris is composed of 100% Cinsault. This rose has a lovely pink color and aromas of fresh berries on the nose. On the palate rich red berry and peach flavors lead to a clean dry finish.
- Item #: i_302785Bottle Size: 750ml100% Nebbiolo
The biggest news from Piemonte over the past two years has been Roberto Conterno’s acquisition of Gattinara’s venerable Nervi estate, adding its iconic vineyards to Francia, Cerretta and Arione as jewels in Piemonte’s greatest crown.
The debut 2018 “Il Rosato” gave us a clue, and now the 2019 has arrived. Longtime Nervi devotees know the estate is famed for its Rosa—a pale, fragrant blend of Nebbiolo and a local grape called Uva Rara. But Roberto felt that an even more expressive rosé could be made by eliminating the Uva Rara. Fermented in stainless steel and aged on the lees in tank for four months, the 2019 Il Rosato possesses haunting Nebbiolo perfume, bracing minerality and uncommon depth.
It is not only a beautiful and elegant Roberto Conterno wine, it also offers more clues to what lies ahead for Nervi-Conterno. Don’t miss it.
- Item #: i_382616Bottle Size: 750mlFrom the region of Jumilla, which has been experiencing ever-growing popularity, comes this fresh and supple rosado. The monster of a grape - Monastrell - is blended with Syrah to make a wine with enticing scents of strawberries and cream along with flavors of crushed berries. Round and rich, with a beautiful berry-infused finish.
- Item #: i_399950Bottle Size: 750mlThe family winery is situated in Germany's most sun-drenched region, known as the Kaiserstuhl atop an extinguished volcano not far from Switzerland and across the Rhein from Alsace. Salwey's Pinot Noir Rosé is a great example of a dry Pinot Noir Rose. Red cherries and raspberry flavors of fully ripened, healthy Pinot Noir grapes are balanced by a crisp, fresh acidity. The grapes are hand harvested. Spontaneous fermentation and maturation take place in stainless steel tanks on fine lees.
- Item #: i_324111Bottle Size: 750mlA STAFF FAVORITE. Pale pink with vivid notes of lemon zest and tender flavors of strawberry and cranberry. The slender palate has the same zesty poise as the nose and presents streamlined refreshment, pristine citrus and a dry lip-smacking finish—a most elegant rose. ---
Cool and refreshing with cherry and citrus notes. Rose hip, and citrus accent an infectiously juicy matrix of tart cherry and nectarine, leading to a satisfyingly long, saliva-inducingly saline, and delightfully zippy finish. The Cistercien Rosé is made of Zweigelt, St. Laurent and Pinot Noir . Let Summer begin!