- Item #: i_377223Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 88WINERY NOTES-"Bosco di Gica is the ancient name of the area where the family's best vineyards are located. A blend of 93-95% Prosecco with 5-7% Chardonnay this bubbly displays a straw yellow hue and a fine gentle mousse. The nose is deep with excellent fruit, along with scents of yellow apple and peach plus notes of wisteria and acacia blossom. Wonderful balance and elegance complement a pleasurably crisp spiciness while while displaying a crisp, savoury mouthfeel. Its generous, lingering flavours nicely mirror the nose and achieve perfect balance."
- Item #: i_100078Bottle Size: 750mlThe Asolo Superiore D.O.C.G. is one of only two D.O.C.G’s in Prosecco. Made from 100% organically-grown Glera, carbonation is achieved using the Charmant method, whereby native yeasts, organic cane sugar, & very gentle pressure at -0.4 bars (most use 2-2.5 bars) are used to start second fermentation. Following this, the wine ages 4-6 months on the lees in tank for added finesse and complexity. Light & soft upon entrance with persistent bubbles, this wine boasts fresh aromas of golden apple, grapefruit, banana, and acacia flower. Elegant and well-balanced, it is a must-have at any celebration!
- Item #: i_302506Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ADVOCATE - "Bisol’s NV Prosecco Jeio reveals notable freshness, vibrancy and crispness in its green apples, flowers and sweet spices. There is terrific energy and harmony here, but like most Proseccos, the wine is best enjoyed in its exuberant youth."
- Item #: i_375662Bottle Size: 750MLLuminore sparkles with a pale, golden straw hue and lively bubbles, bursting in the glass. Delicate aromas of white flowers and stone-fruits complement the soft, creamy-texture. Subtle hints of fresh citrus, pear and nectarine round out the exquisite palate. Clean, crisp acidity balances a touch of sweetness and offers a light, refreshing style. Elegant and versatile, Luminore Prosecco sparkles by itself or pairs beautifully with foods and brings light to special occasions. Enjoy a glass as an aperitif before dinner with friends. Sip alongside main entrées such as grilled seasoned chicken or pork as a pleasant palate cleanser or as you end the evening with a pana cotta with lemon zest.
- Item #: i_325558Bottle Size: 750MLLamarca is a sparkling wine made in the Treviso area of northern Italy from the Prosecco grape. It shows delicate fruit and flora aromatics, a low level of alcohol and a friendly mouth feel. Wine maker Fabrizio Gatto has truly created a top drawer Prosecco at a most agreeable price.
WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "A delicate, well-balanced Prosecco, showing a good blend of baked apple, sour lemon and grapefruit, with a lightly creamy mineral texture on the palate. Medium froth, with some body and a pleasant lemon and mineral finish."
- Item #: i_377226Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES-"LØVO appears soft yellow with lime green hues and fine bubbles that produce understated aromas of green apple and peach with floral notes. It has a soft, but fresh, acidity on the mouth and the hint of fruit is delightfully pleasurable for those who enjoy exotic fruit on the palate.
- Item #: i_379541Bottle Size: 187mlWINERY NOTES-"LØVO appears soft yellow with lime green hues and fine bubbles that produce understated aromas of green apple and peach with floral notes. It has a soft, but fresh, acidity on the mouth and the hint of fruit is delightfully pleasurable for those who enjoy exotic fruit on the palate.
- Item #: i_376243Bottle Size: 750mlThis Extra-Dry sparkling pearl wine from 100% Prosecco grapes produced by soft pressing and natural fermentation exhibits tight bubbles and good fruit flavors right up front. Complemented by intense fruity aromas of hazelnuts and pear, this sparkling wine is perfect to sip alone or with hors d’oeuvres and starters.
- Item #: i_303242Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ADVOCATE -"The NV Prosecco Valdobbiadene Brut Fagher from Le Colture is redolent of flowers, mint and crisp green apples. Clean, mineral notes frame the elegant, long finish. This is a beautifully balanced Prosecco."
- Item #: i_352343Bottle Size: 750mlWINEMAKER NOTES - Grapes for this premium Prosecco Spumante Dry are sourced from the pre-Alpine slopes with vineyards just 40 miles north of Venice. Carefully selected grapes, handcrafted vinification and an extra-long secondary fermentation result in an exotic fruit fragrance, fine persistent bubbles and perfect balance.
- Item #: i_302589Bottle Size: 750MLThe Zardetto family is fully entitled to count itself as one of those who made such a vision its mission: a search for a new identity for Prosecco, linked to the territory, to the work that the old farming families and wine grape growers of the province of Treviso carry out in their vineyards and the valuable secrets enclosed in the terroirs of the area. Their search has been crowned with success on the market and among consumers,and has brought recognition to the area as a DOCG (Controlled and Guaranteed Denomination of Origin).