- Item #: i_377532Bottle Size: 750mlA balanced mix between moscato wine and mango pulp. Aromatic Moscato Spumante Arione mixed with natural mango pulp to a unique and inimitable taste! Ideal for an aperitif, brunches or to accompany fresh fruit and dessert!
- Item #: i_303128Bottle Size: 750MLWe’ve tasted a lot of good Moscato d’Asti (sparkling white wine) over the years but this one is definitely among the very best. This medium-bodied elixir is rich, creamy and slightly sweet and backed by fresh, zippy acidity. It’s harmonious from start to finish and whether you’re having it as an apertif or dessert drink, it’s a stunner for sure.
- Item #: i_352707Bottle Size: 750mlThis superb sparkling Moscato Imperiale Rose from Northwestern Italy is a unique white wine with light effervescence and approachable sweetness. Crafted with exacting standards, this Moscato Rose is of the highest quality. Packed with concentrated flavors of peach and red berry and intense aromas of Georgia peach, and wild flowers, it has a moderate degree of alcohol. Moscato Imperiale Rose is perfect with fresh fruit and cheese plates, light salads, and pork dishes. It is also a perfect addition to desserts like red velvet cake, cherry-vanilla ice cream, or peach cobbler.
- Item #: i_325479Bottle Size: 750mlAnother stellar edition of this single vineyard Moscato that is a carbon copy of the 2015 which got this review from the Wine Enthusiast:“Ripe and savory, this frothy dessert wine boasts heady aromas of yellow stone fruit, citrus zest, aromatic herb and a whiff of honey. The rich palate doles out ripe apricot, yellow peach and candied lemon drop alongside an elegant, soft mousse.”
- Item #: i_346390Bottle Size: 750MLPale sunshine yellow color and slight frizzante, this Moscato d’Asti has intense aromas of peaches, rose petals and ginger. On the palate it is delicately sweet and sparkling with modest acidity, good balance, good complexity and a finish of fresh apricots.
Food Pairings: As aperitif, perfect accompaniment to Pan-Asian cuisine and lobster as well as pastry, fruit based and creamy desserts and blue cheeses.