- Item #: i_377894Bottle Size: 750ml100% Chradonnay with two years aging on the lees. Malolactic fermentation was blocked to accentuate its minerality and fresh, tangy fruit.
- Item #: i_375006Bottle Size: 750mlProduced by Domaine Guy Amoit. The grapes for this (80% Chardonnay, 20% Aligote) sparkler were sourced from Chassagne-Montrachet, Puligny-Montrachet, Mercurey, Ruilly. The grapes were gently crushed in a 50 hectoliter pneumatic crusher. The wine is then cold fermented in temperature-controlled tanks. After bottling, the wine was fermented a second time in the bottle (Methode Champeonoise) and aged 18 months on the yeast. This Cremant shows a shiny pale gold color with a fine mousse. The nose is fruity and floral while the mouth is light and round at the same time. This subtle result comes from the happy combination of the Chardonnay "finesse" and the freshness of Aligote. Best served as an aperitif or with white meats and mild seafood.
- Item #: i_377704Bottle Size: 750mlMade from low-yield vines planted on the lower slopes of the Jura Mountains in far eastern France, this 100% Chardonnay bubbly is exceedingly fresh and crisp. It is crafted via the classic Champenoise process and was aged for 30 months on its lees. This long rest is necessary for the resulting delicate mousse, fine texture and pleasing autolytic aromas. A whole lot of flavor interest and soul for the money!
- Item #: i_378002Bottle Size: 750mlOriginating exclusively from the chalky, clay limestone soils near the Loire Valley village of Montreuil-Bellay (not far from Saumur) the grapes for this bubbly are gently pressed and flow by gravity into underground tanks at the winery. After a second fermentation in the bottle this Blanc de Blancs is aged for two years sur latte and bottled with a very low dosage. The result is a clean bouquet is marked by delicate brioche aromas followed by hints of pears and peaches. The fine mousse leaves a delicate impression on the palate which is marked by fresh citrus and stone fruit flavors are pleasing enhanced with inflections of gingerbread and hazelnut in the finish.
- Item #: i_375103Bottle Size: 750mlThis dazzlingly pure Chardonnay sparkler is a collaboration between Chablisienne Patrick Piuze and the nearby Champagne firm of Moutard et Fils. All the still base wine is sourced from the Piuze's vineyard in Tonner. Here bright fruit is balanced and complexed with lime-tinged soil inflections.