- Item #: i_325338Bottle Size: 750mlFresh, elegant and full of a wonderful fizz, Gran Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva Sparkling White Wine aged for 18 months. Decadent and delicious.
- Item #: i_376104Bottle Size: 750mlMade of 100% Pinot Blanc and vinified in the Traditional Champagne Method with 18 months aging sur latte. The fruit was picked early, to yield the propper acidity and delicacy. This showcases purely rendered pear and stone fruits, with hints of toast, honey and earth inflections. This value bubbly is an easy drinking, versatile sparkler that is wonderful with or without food!
- Item #: i_376027Bottle Size: 750mlFashioned from 100% early harvested Pinot Noir, this value bubbly was produced in the traditional Champagne manner with 18 months aging on the yeast. The nose proffers, dare we say, sophisticated aromas of roses, sourdough and berry preserves. Its dry food-friendly palate presents a lip-smacking play of watermelon, strawberry, nougat and citrus flavors. A real charmer at great price.
- Item #: i_372586Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES-"1503’ label, a reference to the date when Hush Heat estate’s historic manor house was built. Made from the property’s younger vineyards and with a slightly higher dosage than the original Balfour wines, these offer a very approachable yet still refined English fizz experience.
After harvest in mid- to late October, the grapes are fermented in stainless steel and cuvées are blended with youthful freshness in mind. Malolactic fermentation helps create a softer, more approachable style. Secondary fermentation in bottle is followed by at least 12 months on lees prior to disgorgement with a ten degree dosage addition."
- Item #: i_325573Bottle Size: 750MLStella Rosa is a low alcohol (5.5%), lightly carbonated red blend made primarily from the Brachetto grape made in a sweet style with 11.6% residual sugar. The juice is fermented in the Charmant manner in pressurized tanks. As the the alcohol is created so is the carbonation. The wine has a high natural acidity which contributes a refresing balance to its considerable sweeteness.
- Item #: i_352707Bottle Size: 750mlThis superb sparkling Moscato Imperiale Rose from Northwestern Italy is a unique white wine with light effervescence and approachable sweetness. Crafted with exacting standards, this Moscato Rose is of the highest quality. Packed with concentrated flavors of peach and red berry and intense aromas of Georgia peach, and wild flowers, it has a moderate degree of alcohol. Moscato Imperiale Rose is perfect with fresh fruit and cheese plates, light salads, and pork dishes. It is also a perfect addition to desserts like red velvet cake, cherry-vanilla ice cream, or peach cobbler.
- Item #: i_110259Bottle Size: 750mlIMPORTER'S NOTES - "(100% Cabernet Franc) With Champagne Rosé costing ever-more-ridiculous sums, it is a pleasure to discover such a compelling escape as this. Stylish, Loire-ish and dry, this coral-colored gem has all the authenticity of its white counterpart but an added fruitiness appropriate to its hue. We never seem to buy enough."
- Item #: i_375662Bottle Size: 750MLLuminore sparkles with a pale, golden straw hue and lively bubbles, bursting in the glass. Delicate aromas of white flowers and stone-fruits complement the soft, creamy-texture. Subtle hints of fresh citrus, pear and nectarine round out the exquisite palate. Clean, crisp acidity balances a touch of sweetness and offers a light, refreshing style. Elegant and versatile, Luminore Prosecco sparkles by itself or pairs beautifully with foods and brings light to special occasions. Enjoy a glass as an aperitif before dinner with friends. Sip alongside main entrées such as grilled seasoned chicken or pork as a pleasant palate cleanser or as you end the evening with a pana cotta with lemon zest.
- Item #: i_325558Bottle Size: 750MLLamarca is a sparkling wine made in the Treviso area of northern Italy from the Prosecco grape. It shows delicate fruit and flora aromatics, a low level of alcohol and a friendly mouth feel. Wine maker Fabrizio Gatto has truly created a top drawer Prosecco at a most agreeable price.
WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "A delicate, well-balanced Prosecco, showing a good blend of baked apple, sour lemon and grapefruit, with a lightly creamy mineral texture on the palate. Medium froth, with some body and a pleasant lemon and mineral finish."
- Item #: i_372812Bottle Size: 750mlMade from Pinot Noir (57%), Chardonnay (32%) and Aligoté (11%) from grape-growing regions Côte Chalonnaise, Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits.. All grapes are crefully hand-harvested into small bins to prevent bruising.
WINEMAKER'S NOTES-A lemon gold colour, with a rich but discreet foam. Note the fine balance between the fruity aromas coming from the grape varieties and the toasty aromas following the ageing in the bottle; a lovely alliance between vinosity and crispiness. Enjoy as an aperitif but also with butchery or shellfishes."
- Item #: i_377226Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES-"LØVO appears soft yellow with lime green hues and fine bubbles that produce understated aromas of green apple and peach with floral notes. It has a soft, but fresh, acidity on the mouth and the hint of fruit is delightfully pleasurable for those who enjoy exotic fruit on the palate.
- Item #: i_379541Bottle Size: 187mlWINERY NOTES-"LØVO appears soft yellow with lime green hues and fine bubbles that produce understated aromas of green apple and peach with floral notes. It has a soft, but fresh, acidity on the mouth and the hint of fruit is delightfully pleasurable for those who enjoy exotic fruit on the palate.
- Item #: i_376338Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ENTHUSIAST 88 POINTS-"Clean, stylish and easy to like, this has apple and green herb aromas. It shows a good weight and mouth feel, with papaya, thyme and baked apple flavors. Medium long and smooth on the finish, this is a commendable value priced bubbly."
- Item #: i_374534Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ADVOCATE 88 POINTS-"The Mas Fi Brut Rose comes from 30-year-old [Trepat] vines and likewise undergoes 15 months lees-aging. It offers a more fruit-driven bouquet with strawberry and candied orange peel. The palate is full in the mouth with lively red cherry and lemon peel that lead to a very assured, harmonious finish that is less angular and more caressing than its peers. Drink now."
- Item #: i_377554Bottle Size: 750mlThis Brut is a creamy, pleasing blend of Cabernet Franc, Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc. All of the the fruit for M. Bonnamy is hand harvested, gently pressed and fermented cold to retain its delicate esters and aromatics. After an assemblage of the best lots, the wines undergo a second fermentation in the bottle by Traditional Method with 12 months elevage sur lattes before disgorgement. (only 9 months required by the AOC).
- Item #: i_377619Bottle Size: 750mlFrom vineyards located in the area of Mantova. After the grapes are harvested they are vinified in stainless steel. In the glass, is reveal an intense ruby red color while the bouquet is persistent and fragrant with hints of black cherries and wild berries. On the palate the wine is aromatic, fruity, and pleasantly sweet with a modest 8% alcohol content.
- Item #: i_376243Bottle Size: 750mlThis Extra-Dry sparkling pearl wine from 100% Prosecco grapes produced by soft pressing and natural fermentation exhibits tight bubbles and good fruit flavors right up front. Complemented by intense fruity aromas of hazelnuts and pear, this sparkling wine is perfect to sip alone or with hors d’oeuvres and starters.
- Item #: i_325826Bottle Size: 750ML100% Prosecco grapes sourced from a classic area of hillside vineyards planted at medium-high altitude. Second fermentation via cuvee close process which yields fine, presisentent bubble. Quite dry but delivers a nice paly of tangy stone and citrus fruits mixed with a touch of cream.
- Item #: i_379665Bottle Size: 750mlThe vines of Friuli are charmed. Cooling winds from the nearby Alps keep summer temperatures at bay; richly mineral soils are the legacy of ancient glaciers that carved each verdant valley and smoothed each rocky plain. Yet it is the playful Ostro, the south wind that travels from the Adriatic Sea with its fresh, sea-salty tang, that encourages Glera’s lively flavors and vibrant citrus tones. This new Friulian discovery from North Berkely is a refined, vinnous Prosecco that really over delivers at its modestr price point.