- Item #: i_374869Bottle Size: 4-PACKPremium Prosecco Sparkling Wine Cocktail with elegant Elderflower Blossom extract, Lemon and a hint of Mint, original alpine style cocktail, sophisticated aroma, playful and light. The perfect summer cocktail, fruity, juicy, sweet and fun.
- Item #: i_375423Bottle Size: 250mlPremium Prosecco Sparkling Wine Cocktail with elegant Elderflower Blossom extract, Lemon and a hint of Mint, original alpine style cocktail, sophisticated aroma, playful and light. The perfect summer cocktail, fruity, juicy, sweet and fun.
- Item #: i_374440Bottle Size: 4-PACKPremium Prosecco Sparkling Wine Cocktail with Orange, Herbs and Bitters, original Venetian (Italian) style sparkling wine cocktail, upscale bitter – sweet aroma. The perfect aperitif cocktail, fruity, juicy, bitter – sweet and fun.
- Item #: i_376511Bottle Size: 250mlPremium Prosecco Sparkling Wine Cocktail with Orange, Herbs and Bitters, original Venetian (Italian) style sparkling wine cocktail, upscale bitter – sweet aroma. The perfect aperitif cocktail, fruity, juicy, bitter – sweet and fun.
- Item #: i_346430Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleMichele Chiarlo’s extensive vineyards stretch over more than 272 acres of Piedmont, including the hills surrounding Canelli, which offer an ideal microclimate for growing Moscato. Grapes are hand harvested from select vineyards with southern exposure and placed in pneumatic presses, followed by a slow fermentation using natural yeasts to a low level of alcohol. Unfermented Moscato grape must is then added to fine tune the sugar levels. Finally, the wine is immediately bottled in order to preserve the characteristically aromatic, sweet fruit fragrance of the Moscato Bianco grape. The result is a wine with such a delicate finesse that Michele Chiarlo named it Nivole after the Piedmontese word for clouds.
A delicious way to end a meal! Michele Chiarlo's Nivole is a seductively fragranced sparkling dessert wine offering aromas of stone fruits, tangerine and vanilla cream. While on the palate the frizzante bubbles give it a creamy texture accompanied by tropical fruit, honeysuckle and a pleasant sweetness.
- Item #: i_376391Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS-""Fragrant and elegant, this vibrant wine has aromas of crushed violet and spice. The creamy palate doles out juicy wild strawberry, raspberry and cake spice alongside zesty acidity.(01/15"
- Item #: i_377911Bottle Size: 750mlSTEPHEN TANZER'S INTERNATIONAL WINE CELLAR - "Opaque, almost impenetrable inky-purple. Plum liqueur, cassis, violet, tar, milk chocolate and graphite on the nose. Very big, dense and creamy in the mouth, with solid underlying structure giving shape to the black cherry and dark plum flavors. The tannins are broad and fine on the long, thick finish. This comes across as ripe yet fresh but ultimately chunky and monolithic, as I find Lambrusco Graspaprossa wines often are. More substance than style, if you will, and that's why many lambrusco lovers opt for this variety rather than the more perfumed but much lighter Lambrusco di Sorbara."
- Item #: i_377288Bottle Size: 750MLThis Cava is a blend of three Catalonian white varietals (50%Macabeo, 35% Parellada, and 15% Xarel-lo) all grown in Jaume Serra's own vineyards. Cristalino is made by theMetodo Tradicional (i.e. the classic Champagne process) and aged on the yeast twice the minimum nine month termrequired for official Cava designation. It is always pleasantly devoid of the earthy/coarse flavors that are so comon with fizz at this low price point. On the contrary, this budget bubbly offers attractive apple/pear fruit aromas and flavorsthat are nicely complemented by a hint of bread dough while its aftertaste is clean and not overly tart.
- Item #: i_352331Bottle Size: 750mlRaise a glass of this refreshing Prosecco that sparkles with fine effervescence. Aromas of white peach, grapefruit and honeydew melon lead to flavors of creamy ripe lemon, refined citrus and a toasted brioche finish. We craft this wine using only the best Glera grapes – the official grape of Prosecco – from our vineyards in Italy. Our process centers on the charmat method, in which the wine undergoes a secondary fermentation in stainless steel tanks to produce its characteristic clean finish.
- Item #: i_377894Bottle Size: 750ml100% Chradonnay with two years aging on the lees. Malolactic fermentation was blocked to accentuate its minerality and fresh, tangy fruit.
- Item #: i_345209Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 93eROBERT PARKER 93 POINTS: "Even better, the 2011 Cote Rotie Grandes Places is a slightly more long-term prospect. Offering up plenty of chocolate, espresso, bacon fat, smoked meats and gorgeous blackberry/cassis-styled fruit, this medium to full-bodied, layered effort has vibrant acidity, excellent mid-palate depth and fine tannin. Give it 3-4 years in the cellar and enjoy over the following decade."
- Item #: i_303128Bottle Size: 750MLWe’ve tasted a lot of good Moscato d’Asti (sparkling white wine) over the years but this one is definitely among the very best. This medium-bodied elixir is rich, creamy and slightly sweet and backed by fresh, zippy acidity. It’s harmonious from start to finish and whether you’re having it as an apertif or dessert drink, it’s a stunner for sure.
- Item #: i_377987Bottle Size: 750mlThe area of origin of the spumante Alta Langa, "High Langa", comprises the hilly land of the provinces of Alessandria, Asti and Cuneo, located on the right side of the Tanaro River. The soils here are notably rich in marlstone, limestone and clay. Metodo classico (Champagne Method) wines were made in Piedmont as early as 1850, making it the first region in Italy to widely produce sparkling wines. However, it was not until 2002 Alta Langa was formally recognized as a DOC production area, gaining DOCG status in 2011. Wines must be made from Pinot Noir and/or Chardonnay, be vintage dated and age for a minimum of 30 months before release. Enrico Serafino was amongst the first producers in Piedmont to blend premium cuvees of Metodo Classico wines. Standing in its original location, it is known as the oldest winery in the region. This 2012 is made with 80% Pinot Noir and 20% Chardonnay and with 36 months on the lees. Very Champagne-like in its flavor profile but possessing a pleasing buoyancy all of its own.
- Item #: i_374118Bottle Size: 750mlWINERY NOTES-"Ferghettina Franciacorta "Milledi" Brut is made from 100% Chardonnay. The wine undergoes secondary fermentation for four weeks. After that, the wine ages sur lie for 36 months. Straw yellow color with golden and green reflections. The perlage is fine and persistent and the wine has elegant notes of citrus and minerals."
- Item #: i_377506Bottle Size: 750mlFlor is the brainchild of renowned chef Mario Batali along with his partners restaurateur Joe Bastianich, and chef and author Lidia Bastianich. It is the house Prosecco and sparkling Rosé brand served in many of their fantastic restaurants.
Tasting Notes: Rose-pink in colour with aromas of strawberry, minerals and hints of vanilla. Strawberry centric with white pepper and floral hints complimented by energetic bubbles and a refreshing acidity, finishing super dry and crisp. [Even the bubbles are dry!
- Item #: i_352923Bottle Size: 750ml100% Prosecco Style, brut secondary fermentation, 60 days in small autoclave. Typical Prosecco secondary fermentation lasts only 30 days. Increased time on the lees results in a higher-quality perlage and greater complexity and creaminess on the palate. This private-label prosecco can’t carry the “Prosecco di Valdobbiadene DOC” label simply because a portion of the fruit is grown just outside the Valdobbiadene DOC. However, these vineyards still respect the same strict production levels prescribed by the DOC. The base wines, much of which were estate produced, were specifically selected by Joe Bastianich for fruit and structure.
Tasting note: Elegant perlage, with exuberant fruit-salad nose and a dry, minerally palate that shows plenty of fresh fruit and a long, clean, structured finish.
- Item #: i_325559Bottle Size: 750mlThis new offering from Chile is really a perfect call for bridal/ baby showers and elegant brunches. It’s sort of like a pre-mixed Bellini that’s made with strawberries instead of peaches. Robert Parker writes: A curiosity, but one that is fun to smell and taste, is this sparkling blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay that has been infused with hand-harvested Patagonia strawberries... An aperitif-styled offering that exhibits a wonderfully crisp, refreshing note of... not surprisingly... strawberries. An alluring eccentricity, it is aromatic, light-bodied, crisp, fresh and lively with a delicate rose color. Note that it is best to gently invert the bottle before serving so that the strawberry pulp is evenly dispersed.
- Item #: i_375123Bottle Size: 750MLPale silver-pink. Aromas of raspberries, cherries and a few secondary whiffs of minerality. A lively mousse but fine in the mouth, with subtle red berry flavors enlivened by bright acids. Brisk on the palate, showing hints of oyster shell and fresh lavender. Flirtatious and fun, yet elegant and structured, it's perfect for all seasons and settings.