- Item #: i_301907Bottle Size: 750mlDark ruby with light reflex grainy, brilliant. Very intense, with distinguishing mark of maraschino and green tobacco notes, soft violet and minerals taste. Juicy, smooth, refreshing acidity, very persistent. Serve with: Excellent with risotto, stuffed ravioli, roasted and braised meats, game; hard aged cheeses.
- Item #: i_305335Bottle Size: 750mlThis amber-hued wine is Josko Gravner's calling card, and it not only helped kickoff Italy's orange wine movement, but it put the native grape Ribolla Gialla on the map. Delivering dried apricot, orange zest, saline, resin, ginger, anise, dried herb, nut and a blast of smoky mineral, it has an extreme character. While it's not for everyone, it's an impressive effort that combines structure, restraint, depth and complexity. Serve only slightly chilled.
- Item #: i_301341Bottle Size: 750mlThe late, great Maestro del Veneto, Giuseppe Quintarelli, succeeded in establishing his mythical and legendary estate during an amazing sixty-year career. All of the tradition, love, heart, and soul of crafting one of the world's finest wines continue at the Quintarelli home and winery in the hills north of Verona. Giuseppe's daughter Fiorenza, his son-in-law Giampaolo, and his grandsons Francesco and Lorenzo are all keeping a close watch over the family’s legacy.
It is impossible to speak about Quintarelli without superlatives. The name itself stands for so much: the family, the wines, a style, a tradition, a way of doing things. After all the time, effort, patience, and care that go into the making of a bottle of Quintarelli, it truly does mean so much more than wine. Giuseppe, fondly known as "Bepi" to those closest to him, was a perfectionist in every way. From the beautiful handwritten labels, to the best possible quality cork, to the exquisite wine in the bottles, the Quintarelli name is a stamp of authenticity and the ultimate indication of an artisanal, handmade, uncompromising wine of the highest quality.
- Item #: i_301900Bottle Size: 750MLWINE SPECTATOR-"Finely balanced and mouthwatering, with a plush mix of dried cherry and raspberry fruit, Earl Grey tea and subtle hints of woodsy spice and smoke, backed by sculpted tannins. Drink now through 2026."
Monte Faustino, named for its location in the hilltop hamlet of Monte Faustini, is located in the heart of the historic Classico zone of Valpolicella. The wines are vinified in an original 16th century cellar that was renovated by the Fornaser family who first started harvesting grapes here in the early 20th century.
- Item #: i_305016Bottle Size: 750ml100% Refosco Dal Peduncolo Rosso. Deep red color with slight violet tint. A rich, complex, earthy wine. Mature, dark fruit aromas and flavors with a hint of spiciness. Characteristic minerality from the flysch Eocene soil. Grapes ferment with indigenous yeast. Wine is aged in wood barrels for a year then in bottles for three more years, leaving time for the wine to settle. An elegant version of this local variety. Pairs best with game, meat dishes, grilled meats or aged cheeses.