- Item #: i_305984Bottle Size: 750mlThe Orvieto Classico Superiore "San Giovanni della Sala" in Castello della Sala Antinori is a fresh and balanced white Umbrian wine based on Grechetto, Procanico, Pinot Bianco and Viognier, aged for a short period in steel tanks. It expresses an elegant and delicate personality, with aromas of yellow peaches, pineapples and mixed flowers that flow into a balanced, savory and persistent mouthfeel.
- Item #: i_302221Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 92Wine Enthusiast: 91 PointsWINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "Appealing notes of star anise and lavender accent the flavors of crushed black cherry, Kalamata olive and date in this elegant, full-bodied red. Finely meshed, with supple tannins firming the mineral-tinged finish. Best from 2020 through 2028."
WINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS - "Aromas of licorice, underbrush, scorched earth and a balsamic whiff of menthol develop in the glass. Firm but elegant, the structured palate offers dried Marasca cherry, spicy blackberry and ground clove set against taut close-grained tannins. Drink 2020–2028."
Sagrantino Collepiano symbolises the “Renaissance” of Montefalco as a wine region. This wine’s roots are entrenched in a secular tradition and is produced with Sagrantino, a unique variety grown only in Montefalco. Collepiano is Sagrantino’s area of production, and refers to the gentle slopes that characterise our hills.Densely coloured, almost black ruby red, which develop to garnet with the aging of the wine.Color is intense with ruby red and violet hues. Flavors flow with intense blackberries and plum and notes of leather. A very powerful mouthfeel and ever so velvety and a smooth finish.
- Item #: i_305733Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 92Intense ruby red color with purple hints. Ample fruit nose of raspberries with hintsof spices and vanilla. On the palate it is full bodied and structured with tannins thatcomplement the wine’s roundness and a long flavorful finish.
- Item #: i_302034Bottle Size: 750mlSmoky, dense, and explosive, Bea’s ’12 Umbria Rosso Vigna San Valentino is simply glorious. Luscious blue and black fruits dance with crisp cassis, smoky minerals, exotic spices, pressed herbs, potpourri and cigar wrapper in this unabashedly seductive big red. Tannins are burly but silky, complemented by surprisingly vibrant acidity, a sweet inner perfume and a sturdy core of smoky, savory minerals. You can drink this wine upon release, but it has the stuffing to age beautifully over the next decade.
- Item #: i_302230Bottle Size: 750mlPerticaia, located in the heart of Montefalco in Umbria, is the source of some of central Italy's best wines. This family estate draws its inspiration not only from the past (Perticaia means "plow" in Etruscan) but from the future, employing both natural and modern techniques to craft wines that are dazzling in their complexity, flavor profile and structure. This delicious Umbria Rosso-a blend of Sangiovese, Colorino, and Merlot-is fresh and juicy while tantalizingly long and complex. An amazing value that simply begs for pasta or porchetta.