- Item #: i_353276Bottle Size: 750mlPrestige comes primarily from two Minuty estate vineyards, the first the original estate vineyard in Saint-Tropez, and the second an outstanding estate an hour north called Chateau Verez that they purchased several years ago.In addition to the trademark Grenache, which the family have been pioneers in the region for emphasizing, Prestige has an important proportion of Tibouren, a local grape with distinct powerful structure and saline flavors. Other grapes grown for Prestige typically include Cinsault and Syrah. Finally, the Minuty family is proud of their strong commitment to sustainable viticulture. They quickly achieved the French government’s High Environmental Value certification for the estate’s biodiversity, farm management to limit inputs, and broader commitment to limiting environmental impact. All their vineyards have long been grown without the use of chemicals.
Minuty uses no herbicides or pesticides and has been certified High Environmental Value for the estate’s biodiversity, farm management to limit inputs, and broader commitment to limiting environmental impact. They are also in the process of organically certifying a first part of their vineyard.
Pale with pomelo highlights. The nose is precise and delicate with notes of flowers and melon. In the mouth, the wine is powerful and well balanced, with notes of citrus and red fruits. It is the most structured and expressive of all the Minuty wines. The whole is underlined by a pleasant minerality.
- Item #: i_306007Bottle Size: 750ML"This is the elite cuvee of the estate relying as it does on grapes harvested from the oldest vines of the domaine (35 years and older). Principally composed of Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah, the "Chateau" bottling also sees the addition, from time-to-time of Tibouren, the ancient and regal Provencale grape. This Rose is produced via the "direct press" method and has a long cuvaison designed to produce a wine of character and concentration. Vinified in stainless steel and bottled in late winter - early spring, production is quite limited." MADROSE.COM
- Item #: i_306006Bottle Size: 750MLEvery year we await the release of the Commanderie de Peyrassol Rosé. The wait is over and this dry and flavorful thirst-quenching wine is now in stock at Hi Time. This staff favorite is fresh, aromatic and crisp with vibrant intensity of flavors which give sheer pleasure. We believe so strongly in this wine that we bought every bottle we could. In fact, we are the only Orange County retailer with this wine and we are able to offer it at the lowest price in California!
The Commanderie de Peyrassol comes from the foremost appellation for French Rosé, the Côtes de Provence. The grapes are sourced from fully matured vines with an average age of 25 years. The blend is comprised of Cinsault, Syrah and Grenache with a touch of Mourvèdre. Harvested separately during the night when temperatures are coolest, the grapes are then de-stemmed and pressed. After fermentation they are aged in stainless steel vats to preserve freshness..
The wines of Peyrassol fully express the quality of the terroir and several centuries of know-how. Wine has been produced from this favored site for more than 800 years. Generations of wine growers have nurtured the vineyard and its vines which are is located at an elevation of 330 metres on the lower slopes of the Massif des Maures. The soil consists of clay and limestone which is ideal for viticulture. All this contributes to Commanderie being considered amongst the top Rosés being produced in Provence.
Highly sought after yet surprisingly affordable, this is a great Rosé to stock up on and have on hand throughout the summer. It is the perfect refreshment to open for guests or enjoy by the pool and pairs with most any food. One sip is all it takes to understand why this Rose is so popular with our staff and customers. Enjoy!
Flat-out gorgeous with classic salmon-pink coloring. The nose is expressive with aromas of rose, wild berries, raspberry and citrus. On the palate, the wine is fresh, refined and dry with refreshing acidity and a silky palate feel. Flavors of fresh strawberries, melon and citrus are enhanced with a touch of minerality on the lengthy finish. Very harmonious.
- Item #: i_354313Bottle Size: 750mlA blend of 50/50 Pinot and Gamay, the rosé has great texture, yet is mineral driven due to the limestone soils with just the right amount of cold-climate acidity and bountiful fruit.
Though the Côtes de Toul was awarded AOC status in 1998, it remains largely unknown and is located 100 kilometers south and west of Strasbourg, Alsace.
- Item #: i_352385Bottle Size: 750mlThis wine is fresh and lively with distinct minerality and a long-lasting finish, intensified by aging in French oak barrels. Its intense aromas of red fruit, citrus fruit, and spices make it another perfect companion to be shared among friends. Blend: 60% Grenache, 15% Cinsault, 15% Mourvedre, 10% Syrah Watch a virtual wine tasting of Hampton Water Rose with global rock icon Jon Bon Jovi, renowned winemaker Gerard Bertrand, and Hampton Water creator Jesse Bongiovi.
- Item #: i_353445Bottle Size: 750mlNATURAL WINE
The Chenin du Jardin Naturiste is 100% Chenin blanc, aged for six months in steel. He (the garden gnome on the front), bares his butt, because he is all natural. The wine has zero Sulphur added and certified organic farming.
Bright, crisp, dry, mineral driven – green apple, lots of citrus notes, lime zest and lemon with some pineapple fruit in the finish.
- Item #: i_311484Bottle Size: 750MLThis storied winery in the Languedoc is relatively new (for France) with their first vintage in 1978. But way back in 780 CE, Charlemagne's advisor, Saint Benedict of Aniane, founded the first vineyard in the Gassac valley. Yet in 1970, Véronique and Aimé Guibert didn't know what to do with the abandoned farmhouse nestling on the bend of a pine-bordered lane they pictured as a family home... should they grow maize, olives, vines? Family friend (and wine-related geology professor) Henri Enjalbert visited, walked around the Domaine and let them know the ice age scree-covered land was like Burgundy's Côtes d'Or. "It's quite possible to make a Grand Cru here," he told them. So they planted, waited and eventually were rewarded. White wines followed red, then rosé, as through the years more Guiberts joined the team as well.
- Item #: i_343500Bottle Size: 750mlAfter an explosive inaugural launch in 2020, we are excited to bring you the 2020 vintage of Post Malone's Maison No. 9 Rose. Post is one of the world's best-known rappers, singers, songwriters, actors and producers.
Post Malone, along with longtime manager Dre London and friend James Morrissey found themselves drinking more Rose in recent years. Maison No. 9 was born from an idea to bring together a best-in-class winery with their love of the Mediterranean lifestyle and rose. Deep rooted knowledge of the entertainment industry, along with a shared hustle mentality and love of wine, gave the business partners confidence that the venture would succeed.
And succeed it did! Last year's launch was one of the fastest selling launches of a wine product in history. The wine sold 50,000 bottles in 2 days and totaled 25,000 cases in 1 month.
Malone's career has grown at an unprecedented level, breaking records with everything he has turned his attention towards. He is a diamond-certified Grammy award nominated artist and made history with the most songs in the Top 20 of the Hot 100 ever. Speaking of making history, he performed a massively popular Nirvana tribute concert on YouTube, raising over $10,000,000 for the World Health Organization in the fight against COVID-19.
The 2020 Vintage of Maison No. 9 is sourced from sun-kissed Provence and is a blend of 45% Grenache, 25% Cinsault, 15% Syrah, and 15% Merlot. Winemaker Alexi Cornu returns with this new vintage. The result is a clean, refreshing and crisp wine that is wonderfully balanced and round with a texture that is mouthwatering and savory.
The name Maison No. 9 is inspired by Post's favorite tarot card, the 9 of Swords, which represents the daily challenges we all face. Maison No. 9 was created to encourage people to share happiness with friends, stay strong and be positive in life.
This eye-catching Rose is easily identifiable with its "Provencal Pink" color that shines through in the tall, sleek bottle. It also features a medieval sword, which is one of Post's best recognized face tattoos and the custom glass cork represents a medieval tower found at the vineyard.
As Post likes to say, "Rose is for when you want to get a little fancy." Enjoy!
Intense and inviting aromas of freshly picked fruit, such as ripe pineapple, pear and strawberry. The clean, dry, crisp finish is balanced and round with a texture that is mouthwatering and savory, perfect for drinking on its own or with a variety of dishes.
- Item #: i_349969Bottle Size: 750mlDeep rose in color, this excellent rosé fully expresses the unique terrior of Tavel. Rich, ripe, with intense aromas of cranberry and strawberry. On the palate, it displays tremendous intensity and richness with engaging tropical fruit flavors and spice followed with a round texture of good complexity and length.
- Item #: i_384284Bottle Size: 750mlGrape: 100% Sciaccarellu Located on the east coast of the Island, facing Italy, the slopes of the vineyard are perfectly oriented… Viticulturist are involved in a environmental friendly agriculture… Recently certify H.V.E. (High environment Value)
The « robe » is nicely pink, the nose is slightly spicy with great aromas of little red berries. Crispy and fresh, the palate has a beautiful sensation of a smooth and delicate wine…