- Item #: i_345529Bottle Size: 750ML“Esprit Gassier” is the “Gassier Spirit” that combines the exceptional terroir of the Sainte-Victoire region with Côtes de Provence varietals to produce a wine that expresses the family’s passion, expertise and creativity. The beautiful label, designed by a local artist, is silk-screened on the bottle to create a striking package.
A very clear rosé with shades of peach; floral nose with white and yellow fruit notes (peach, apricot, pear); in the mouth, round and delicate with notes of white peach, mandarin and grapefruit.
- Item #: i_345172Bottle Size: 750MLJames Suckling: 90Jeb Dunnuck: 91 PointsJEB DUNNUCK 91 POINTS - "The base Tavel is the 2018 Tavel La Dame Rousse, which slightly lighter colored than the Reine Des Bois, with notes of ripe cherries, white flowers, peach, and honeysuckle. Elegant, seamless, and beautifully balanced, it doesn't have the power of the top cuvée yet has integrated acidity and a great finish. Rosé doesn’t get much better."
JAMES SUCKLING 90 POINTS - "A rather rich style here with raspberry and crunchy red-berry aromas and flavors on offer. From organically grown grapes. Drink now."
- Item #: i_345444Bottle Size: 750ML"It's the most wonderful time of the year..." Of course, we are talking about Dry French Rose season which is just starting; we loved this one so much, we made it our wine of the month. Juliette comes from the Provence region of Southern France, home of the most exquisite and traditional rose wines in the world (and you'll see many more in the next few months!). Produced at the maison of Domaine de La Sangliere, Juliette is a true expression of a traditional Provencal rose wine.
The Style - Juliette is refreshing and elegant, bone dry rose wine, with layers of lively fruit and a bright, smooth finish-just the way a true rose wine from Southern France should be.
Tasting Notes - Elegant and pretty, soft fruits resonate in the nose with layers of mixed melons, plantain, ripe peach and a touch of creme fraiche. The palate is hugely lush yet tempered with acidity. Minerally notes and stone fruits dance with light brown spices and a touch of sea salt/salt air-and the finish echoes with gently receding fruit flavors.
Pairing Notes - Juliette is also an exceptional food wine that pairs with so many different types of cuisines. While Juliette serves an excellent stand alone aperitif wine, Juliette is a perfect pair for grilled fish, seafood, steamed fish, lobster, shellfish, bouillabaisse and other traditional Provencal cuisine.
- Item #: i_353305Bottle Size: 750mlf you’re looking for a new wine to add to your rotation of all-purpose rosés, try a bottle of Régis Bouvier’s lively, strawberry-scented Marsannay Rosé. It’s Pinot Noir at its most delicate and mouth-watering, and beyond that, it is completely unique in Burgundy, a land renowned first and foremost for great whites and reds.Crisp and dry, yet vinous and mouth-filling, his Marsannay rosé runs the whole gamut of possible pairings. Flawlessly refreshing as an apéritif, it can substitute a Burgundian Chardonnay in virtually any situation. It also stands up to foods that typically demand a red, such as a roast chicken or mixed summer grill. And lastly, it matches beautifully with southeast Asian cuisine, Mediterranean fare, and highly-spiced foods—places where white and red Burgundy dare not venture!
- Item #: i_350025Bottle Size: 750mlProducing wines since Roman times, today the estate is owned by the Roozen family, who are continually striving to produce delicious wine, whilst protecting their environment. A beautiful estate of 400 hectares, the 186 hectares of vineyard spread over the hills at altitudes ranging from 280m to 499m, the site of the famous plot ‘Les Griottes’. If you are in Provence do visit this beautiful estate, admire the wonderful gardens, and try its splendid wines! Château Val Joanis rosé is a lively, fresh and aromatic wine with notes of red berries and citrus fruit.
- Item #: i_334280Bottle Size: 750MLVieVité is the quintessential premium Côtes de Provence Rosé with provenance and sophistication that elevates all occasions. VieVité one of the top 5 premium Rosé wines in North America and crafted at Domaine Sainte Marie, one of the oldest wineries in Provence. Domaine Sainte-Marie is located just 21km west of St. Tropez, in a lush Provençal valley with a natural microclimate prefect for rosé winemaking.
Domaine Sainte-Marie has been proudly bestowed one of the most prestigious organic certifications in France, Haute Valeur Environnementale (HVE), Level 3, awarded by the French Ministry of Agriculture for its excellence in water management, biodiversity and respect for nature.
Varietal: 30% Cinsault, 30% Grenache, 30% Syrah 10% Carignan
With a beautiful translucent pink hue, VieVité exudes the colors of a true Côtes de Provence rosé wine. On the nose, an expression of ripe tropical fruit is balanced with a pleasant bouquet of white flowers and a discreet touch of spice. On the palate, well-structured fruit and balanced acidity creates a crisp and delicate finish. VieVité is a versatile wine that caters to many various occasions and cuisines. VieVité pairs best with grilled white fish, salmon, crab cakes with aioli sauce, prawns, lobster, ceviche, sushi and even a spicy seafood stew.
- Item #: i_353292Bottle Size: 750mlThe inimitable, prolific Yves Cuilleron makes a few thousand cases of this saignée Rosé, all Syrah from his hometown of Chavanay (which is the southern end of Condrieu in the Northern Rhone Valley.) The wine’s prettiness and relative delicacy doesn’t make me think saignée. Get the raspberries, strawberries and cherries along with a lime-y citrus and, naturally, cracked black pepper. It’s very dry and easy to like, especially on the finish when an earnest berry flavor kicks in. I poured this wine at the Yves Cuilleron tasting I led. It won the room over – all 20 of us. The value here speaks for itself.