- Item #: i_325801Bottle Size: 750mlThis exquisitely crafted champagne is derived from a mix of 50% Pinot Noir and 50% Chardonnay, perfectly balanced to create a Rose champagne that is one to be consumed when celebrating a special occasion. Light crisp taste, which is fresh and fruity, with the color of delicate rose petals.
The copper casing of both the Brut and the Rose were inspired by the suit of armor worn by the knights of the palace. They are crafted from 100% second generation scrap copper and each bottle is recycled after consumption. So why the copper in the first place? Believe it or not, it’s not just bling it actually helps save energy and keeps the temperature of the wine stabilized while it’s being consumed without the use of an ice bucket.
- Item #: i_353483Bottle Size: 750mlJeb Dunnuck: 91Organic
JEB DUNNUCK 91 POINTS - "70% Grenache, 20% Syrah, and 10% Mourvèdre. Organically made. Salmon-pink color; clear and brilliant. The nose is fruity and spicy, reminiscent of wild strawberry and fine Provençal spices. The palate is full, well-balanced and fruity, with a long, fresh finish. A beautiful and delicate rosé."
- Item #: i_305600Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90JAMES SUCKLING 94 POINTS - "A gorgeous rosé Champagne with sliced strawberries, orange peel and hints of cream and pie crust. Medium body, tight and integrated tannins and a long and flavorful finish. Tangy acidity. The texture shows a fine bead and lightness. Long and intense. Drink now."
WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS "Lacy in texture, with sleek acidity, this well-knit rosé Champagne offers delicate notes of blood orange glacé, pickled ginger and oyster shell, revealing a rich hint of grilled nut. The firm, almost crunchy finish is nicely spiced and lingering. Drink now through 2023."
- Item #: i_325358Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93JOHN GILMAN 92 POINTS-"The new  release of Bollinger’s non-vintage Brut Rosé (at least I assume this is a new cuvée, but there is no date of disgorgement on the back label) has the same cépages as last year: sixty-two percent pinot noir, twenty-four percent chardonnay and fourteen percent pinot meunier with five percent of the reds still wines. The wine is a lovely salmon color and was finished with a dosage of seven grams per liter. The bouquet is deep and classy, delivering scents of white 70 cherries, rye bread, blood orange, a complex base of soil tones, gentle smokiness and a spicy topnote redolent of clove and cinnamon stick. On the palate the wine is deep, full-bodied and impressively light on its feet, with a lovely core, elegant mousse, impeccable balance and a long, crisp and focused finish. This is really a classy non-vintage Brut Rosé. 2016-2030+."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 - "This refined rosé shows verve, offering finely meshed flavors of dried black cherry and pomegranate fruit, with notes of almond skin, gingerbread, honey and candied orange zest. A vein of smoky minerality gains momentum on the lasting finish. Drink now through 2020. 2,000 cases imported."
- Item #: i_376905Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90Camille Savès is a still under the radar family run Champagne house in the village of Bouzy making small quantities of fine artisanally crafted Champagne. All fruit is sourced from the family's own 25 acres of vineyards, which include Grand Cru parcels in the Grand Crus of Bouzy, Ambonnay and Tours-sur-Marne. The vines are tended according to the principles of lutte raisonée and have an average age of nearly forty years. A blend of 60% Chardonnay, and 40% Pinot Noir 12% of which is Bouzy Rouge. All the vineyard parcels for this rose are located in Bouzy and are south-facing. The base vintage is 2012 blended with 20% reserve wine. After some three years of aging on the lees this bottle was disgorged in November of 2016 with a dosage of 9 g/l. There is a delightful, delicate red berry aroma on the nose and while amply textured, harmonious palate delivers a delectable panoply of red fruits toned by ample acids and chalk inflections.
- Item #: i_325598Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "A fleshy, acidulous cuvees which suggests the liveliness of pomelo or morello cherry, mingled with the irresistible aroma of freshly picked wild strawberries. the aromatic finess evokes, like a cherry or almond ree in bloom, a natural, sophisticated elegance. A delicate, structured wine, with aromas of homemade red fruit jams, warmed by hints of pepper and cinnamon. This elegant, seamless Champagne is supple in texture, expressing toast, coffee, spice and dried berry aromas and flavors that pick up a hint of vanilla as well. Offers lovely harmony and a long aftertaste. Drink now through 2013."
- Item #: i_325419Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93JOHN GILMAN 92 POINTS-"The new release of Alexandre Chartogne’s Brut Rosé is a blend of sixty percent Chardonnay and forty percent Pinot Noir and is a lovely, pale salmon color. The wine is young on both the nose and palate, but shows excellent promise. The bouquet is a primary constellation of strawberries, tangerine, chalky soil tones, gentle smokiness, rye bread, orange peel, hints of the spices to come with bottle age and dried flowers in the upper register. On the palate the wine is pure, full-bodied and deep in the mid-palate, with frothy mousse, crisp acids, excellent focus and grip, nascent complexity and a very long, soil-driven finish of impressive bounce and structural integrity. Like the current release of the Cuvée Sainte Anne, this lovely Rosé really deserves some time in the cellar to develop its secondary layers of complexity and really blossom. Not surprisingly, this is a very serious example that is long on terroir and short on pretension."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "A crowd-pleasing rosé, this offers finely tuned, mouthwatering acidity paired with fruit-forward flavors of candied cherry and black currant, macerated plum, pastry dough and spiced nut. Displays lovely texture and a lingering finish. Drink now through 2020. 185 cases imported."
- Item #: i_311351Bottle Size: 750MLWe love the dry rosés from the south of France. This one is made from 30% Grenache Noir and 70% Syrah. The red grapes are cold macerated for between 4 and 12 hours. The juice is drawn off the skins when the desired color is reached. The wine is then fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. The result is a delightful dry rosé, with aromas and flavors of blueberries and blackberries and a crisp finish. Try this with quiche, ham, shrimp or fish or turkey burgers.
- Item #: i_345529Bottle Size: 750ML“Esprit Gassier” is the “Gassier Spirit” that combines the exceptional terroir of the Sainte-Victoire region with Côtes de Provence varietals to produce a wine that expresses the family’s passion, expertise and creativity. The beautiful label, designed by a local artist, is silk-screened on the bottle to create a striking package.
A very clear rosé with shades of peach; floral nose with white and yellow fruit notes (peach, apricot, pear); in the mouth, round and delicate with notes of white peach, mandarin and grapefruit.
- Item #: i_345005Bottle Size: 750ML"The Château Simone Rosé is a wine that belies the notion that rosés are simple wines to be drunk up young. We have indulged ourselves with 10-year old Château Simone Rosé and have marveled at the tenacity, vibrancy and complexity of this very serious wine. The blend is identical to the rouge: 45% Grenache, 30% Mourvèdre, 5% Cinsault, 20% Syrah, Castet, Manosquin, Carignan, Muscat Noir & Blanc. Aged in barrel, it is powerful and age-worthy with a steely character and a grey-tinted aura to the faded rose-petal robe. We import, on average, 1500 bottles per annum for the US market." MADROSE.COM
- Item #: i_333702Bottle Size: 750MLBandol is one of the oldest wine growing region in France. The first vine was planted by the Romans 2,500 years ago. Chateau Vaniiéres is recognized among the most prestigious domaines of Bandol. Exotique aromas with orange zest, rose petals, coconut, cantaloupe melon and minerals. Decisive attack brining notes of toasted almonds, spices and finishing with integrated acidity and minerality. A very complex rose. The long, minerally finish ripples pleasantly. It will perfectly escort grilled fish, Provençal specialities, seafood and lobster dishes. (40% Mourvèdre per 30% Grenache 30% Cinsault)
Exotique aromas with orange zest, rose petals, coconut, cantaloupe melon and minerals. Decisive attack brining notes of toasted almonds, spices and finishing with integrated acidity and minerality. A very complex rose.
- Item #: i_351845Bottle Size: 750ml67% Grenache, 18% Syrah, 5% Cinsault, 5% Mourvèdre, 5% Rolle. Crystal-clear, pale rose pink. Strawberries and citrus on the nose, with hints of jasmine. Expressive with a full array of summer fruits. Fresh, full-bodied and fruity on the mid-palate, then finishing crisp, elegant and long, with a persistent silky texture. Very moreish. Only 2.7g/L of residual sugar. ORGANIC/BIODYNAMIC
- Item #: i_333563Bottle Size: 750MLDomaine de l’Abbaye, surrounded by terraces was once connected to the Abbey of Thoronet. At that time, the monks were cultivating the land that now belongs to Frank Petit. In 1990 this Cuvée was the first to be rated 3 stars by the Guide Hachette in France.
60% Syrah, 10% Cinsault 30% Grenache
Festive wine to be opened at any time of the day & special occasion... Aperitif, with seafood raw or cooked lobster, fish and meat dishes but also exotique cuisines.
- Item #: i_309506Bottle Size: 750ML90% Grenache Gris, 5% Carignan, 5% Mourvèdre
Deep in the Corbières appellation, in the heart of the esteemed sub-zone of Boutenac, the Laboucarié family of Domaine de Fontsainte has earned a following for their light, crisp rosé of direct-press Grenache Gris. The 2019 edition provides all the euphoria we have come to expect from the wine’s flawless track record of thirty-plus years of thirst-quenching delight. Bright and crisp, with an appetizing color that glimmers seductively in the glass, the 2019 delivers a fragrant burst of juicy citrus, fraises des bois, and orange blossom before a delicate, finely etched mineral finish cleanses and stimulates the palate. Anthony Lynch
- Item #: i_374662Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 92JAMES SUCKLING 93 POINTS-"A 100% Pinot Noir here with a terrific floral nose: violets and red roses, some gently flinty reductive notes and red berries to boot. The palate's impressive thanks to plenty of tannin and a really impressive structure. Bold, long and very pure. Red-cherry-pip finish. Drink now."
- Item #: i_345384Bottle Size: 750MLCôte des Roses celebrates the Mediterranean lifestyle. The Languedoc appellation stretches along the Mediterranean coast from the Spanish border as far as the city of Nîmes, along the foothills of the Montagne Noire and the Cévennes. The soils are highly varied, mainly with hard limestone and schist, but also gravel transported by the rivers of the Languedoc region.
The warm, windy climate (“semi-arid Mediterranean climate with mild winters”) helps the grapes to ripen in good, healthy condition, while retaining all their fresher qualities thanks to the altitude and the influence of the sea which eases the scorching summer heat. The bottle is original with its base in the shape of a rose, created by a young designer from the Ecole Boulle. A wine to be given in the same way you would offer a bunch of roses!
A soft, pale, brilliant pink with bluish tints developing over time towards more orangey nuances. The bouquet releases aromas of summer fruits, cassis and redcurrant. Floral notes of rose along with hints of grapefruit complete the picture. The finish is fresh, offering notes of candy. On the palate the impression is fresh and full, with great aromatic persistence and balance.
- Item #: i_330810Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 91JOHN GILMAN 93+ POINTS-"The current release of the Gosset Grande Rosé is primarily based on the 2008 vintage (with five percent reserve wines in the blend) and is a blend of fifty-eight percent chardonnay and forty-two percent pinot noir (with eight percent of the pinot being still red wine in the blend). The Gosset Grande Rosé has always been one of my favorite examples of rosé Champagne, with its pale salmon color and its great elegance. This new release is superb, offering up a pure and complex nose of strawberries, mandarin oranges, chalky minerality, smoke, a touch of cinnamon and a topnote of rose petals. On the palate the wine is deep, full-bodied, zesty and impressively light on its feet, with a great core of fruit, elegant and frothy mousse, excellent focus and a very long, well-balanced and refined finish. High class juice!"
- Item #: i_352777Bottle Size: 750mlWe are proud to release the second vintage of the Hanson Family Selections Rose. This is made especially for Hi-Time Wine Cellars and we're proud to put our family's name on it. As a respected purveyor of fine wine for more than 60 years, it is our goal to exceed our loyal customer's expectations. We feel confident we have done exactly that with this rose. This dry Rose is flat-out delicious, aromatic and fresh. It will provide excellent thirst-quenching refreshment on a warm summer's day.
This Cotes de Provence Rose comes from the small village of Ramatuelle located just a few kilometers away from the famed area of Saint Tropez. Winemaker Gerald Darmon has selected only the best parcels from the Tibouren, Grenache, Cinsault and Syrah vineyards. The grapes are pressed directly into temperature-controlled tanks for a short maceration. This creates a lively rose with good fruit and excellent freshness for this very special cuvee for Hanson Family Selections.
The terroir benefits from a micro-climate favorable to grape growing near the Mediterranean characterized by maximum sunshine tempered by cool nights, which preserve freshness in the grapes. The famous Mistral wind and maritime influence also play an important role in this Rose.
We sampled several custom blends before selecting this cuvee and are thrilled with the quality.
This delicious wine is perfect for summer gatherings around the pool or barbecue and represents an exceptional value. Enjoy!
Tasting Notes: Light ruby pink in color. Fruity, aromatic nose with hints of red berries, minerals, and a touch of citrus. On the palate, the wine is dry, medium-bodied and light on its feet with nice acidity and a refreshing quality that keeps you coming back for more. Absolutely delicious!
- Item #: i_325268Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 92Wine Spectator: 92Burghound: 92JOHN GILMAN VIEW FROM THE CELLAR 92 POINTS -"Like the non-vintage Brut, the Billiot Brut Rosé is comprised of between seventy-five and eighty percent Pinot Noir, with a bit of still red wine blended in to give its lovely salmon color. As with all of the Billiot bottlings, the vins clairs do not go through malo. The excellent bouquet jumps from the glass in a pure and classy blend of white cherries, tangerine, a touch of cinnamon, wheat toast, gentle smokiness and a complex base of chalky minerality. On the palate the wine is deep, full-bodied, crisp and nascently complex, with a fine core, pinpoint bubbles and lovely length and grip on the poised, focused and zesty finish. This is not as expressive on the palate today as it is aromatically, but all of the constituent components are in place for an exquisite bottle of Brut Rosé with a bit more bottle age, so just tuck this lovely bottle away in a cool corner of the cellar for a couple of years and let time work its magic- it will be well worth the wait! 2018-2030+."
STEPHEN TANZER'S INTERNATIONAL WINE CELLAR 92 POINTS "(75% pinot noir and 25% chardonnay; 50% of the wine is from 2009, 25% from 2008 and 25% from 2007; disgorged June, 2011): Light orange. High-pitched aromas of redcurrant and strawberry, with deeper rhubarb and rose oil nuances and a hint of white pepper. Bright and nervy on the palate, showing tangy red berry and blood orange flavors that gain flesh and weight with air. Closes on a chalky note, with very good energy and lingering spiciness."
WINE SPECTATOR 92 - "An undercurrent of minerality supports ripe black cherry and black raspberry flavors, with hints of pastry, cream and candied grapefruit peel. Finely meshed and focused by vibrant acidity. Disgorged March 2011. Drink now through 2016."