- Item #: i_325801Bottle Size: 750mlThis exquisitely crafted champagne is derived from a mix of 50% Pinot Noir and 50% Chardonnay, perfectly balanced to create a Rose champagne that is one to be consumed when celebrating a special occasion. Light crisp taste, which is fresh and fruity, with the color of delicate rose petals.
The copper casing of both the Brut and the Rose were inspired by the suit of armor worn by the knights of the palace. They are crafted from 100% second generation scrap copper and each bottle is recycled after consumption. So why the copper in the first place? Believe it or not, it’s not just bling it actually helps save energy and keeps the temperature of the wine stabilized while it’s being consumed without the use of an ice bucket.
- Item #: i_305600Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90JAMES SUCKLING 94 POINTS - "A gorgeous rosé Champagne with sliced strawberries, orange peel and hints of cream and pie crust. Medium body, tight and integrated tannins and a long and flavorful finish. Tangy acidity. The texture shows a fine bead and lightness. Long and intense. Drink now."
WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS "Lacy in texture, with sleek acidity, this well-knit rosé Champagne offers delicate notes of blood orange glacé, pickled ginger and oyster shell, revealing a rich hint of grilled nut. The firm, almost crunchy finish is nicely spiced and lingering. Drink now through 2023."
- Item #: i_325358Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93JOHN GILMAN 92 POINTS-"The new  release of Bollinger’s non-vintage Brut Rosé (at least I assume this is a new cuvée, but there is no date of disgorgement on the back label) has the same cépages as last year: sixty-two percent pinot noir, twenty-four percent chardonnay and fourteen percent pinot meunier with five percent of the reds still wines. The wine is a lovely salmon color and was finished with a dosage of seven grams per liter. The bouquet is deep and classy, delivering scents of white 70 cherries, rye bread, blood orange, a complex base of soil tones, gentle smokiness and a spicy topnote redolent of clove and cinnamon stick. On the palate the wine is deep, full-bodied and impressively light on its feet, with a lovely core, elegant mousse, impeccable balance and a long, crisp and focused finish. This is really a classy non-vintage Brut Rosé. 2016-2030+."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 - "This refined rosé shows verve, offering finely meshed flavors of dried black cherry and pomegranate fruit, with notes of almond skin, gingerbread, honey and candied orange zest. A vein of smoky minerality gains momentum on the lasting finish. Drink now through 2020. 2,000 cases imported."
- Item #: i_352251Bottle Size: 750mlTouraine rosé made from cab franc. Sea salt nose with hints of grapefruit. Medium light tannins and acidity. Fresh, bright, crisp.
- Item #: i_376905Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90Camille Savès is a still under the radar family run Champagne house in the village of Bouzy making small quantities of fine artisanally crafted Champagne. All fruit is sourced from the family's own 25 acres of vineyards, which include Grand Cru parcels in the Grand Crus of Bouzy, Ambonnay and Tours-sur-Marne. The vines are tended according to the principles of lutte raisonée and have an average age of nearly forty years. A blend of 60% Chardonnay, and 40% Pinot Noir 12% of which is Bouzy Rouge. All the vineyard parcels for this rose are located in Bouzy and are south-facing. The base vintage is 2012 blended with 20% reserve wine. After some three years of aging on the lees this bottle was disgorged in November of 2016 with a dosage of 9 g/l. There is a delightful, delicate red berry aroma on the nose and while amply textured, harmonious palate delivers a delectable panoply of red fruits toned by ample acids and chalk inflections.
- Item #: i_325598Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "A fleshy, acidulous cuvees which suggests the liveliness of pomelo or morello cherry, mingled with the irresistible aroma of freshly picked wild strawberries. the aromatic finess evokes, like a cherry or almond ree in bloom, a natural, sophisticated elegance. A delicate, structured wine, with aromas of homemade red fruit jams, warmed by hints of pepper and cinnamon. This elegant, seamless Champagne is supple in texture, expressing toast, coffee, spice and dried berry aromas and flavors that pick up a hint of vanilla as well. Offers lovely harmony and a long aftertaste. Drink now through 2013."
- Item #: i_325419Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93JOHN GILMAN 92 POINTS-"The new release of Alexandre Chartogne’s Brut Rosé is a blend of sixty percent Chardonnay and forty percent Pinot Noir and is a lovely, pale salmon color. The wine is young on both the nose and palate, but shows excellent promise. The bouquet is a primary constellation of strawberries, tangerine, chalky soil tones, gentle smokiness, rye bread, orange peel, hints of the spices to come with bottle age and dried flowers in the upper register. On the palate the wine is pure, full-bodied and deep in the mid-palate, with frothy mousse, crisp acids, excellent focus and grip, nascent complexity and a very long, soil-driven finish of impressive bounce and structural integrity. Like the current release of the Cuvée Sainte Anne, this lovely Rosé really deserves some time in the cellar to develop its secondary layers of complexity and really blossom. Not surprisingly, this is a very serious example that is long on terroir and short on pretension."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "A crowd-pleasing rosé, this offers finely tuned, mouthwatering acidity paired with fruit-forward flavors of candied cherry and black currant, macerated plum, pastry dough and spiced nut. Displays lovely texture and a lingering finish. Drink now through 2020. 185 cases imported."
- Item #: i_311351Bottle Size: 750MLWe love the dry rosés from the south of France. This one is made from 30% Grenache Noir and 70% Syrah. The red grapes are cold macerated for between 4 and 12 hours. The juice is drawn off the skins when the desired color is reached. The wine is then fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. The result is a delightful dry rosé, with aromas and flavors of blueberries and blackberries and a crisp finish. Try this with quiche, ham, shrimp or fish or turkey burgers.
- Item #: i_345529Bottle Size: 750ML“Esprit Gassier” is the “Gassier Spirit” that combines the exceptional terroir of the Sainte-Victoire region with Côtes de Provence varietals to produce a wine that expresses the family’s passion, expertise and creativity. The beautiful label, designed by a local artist, is silk-screened on the bottle to create a striking package.
A very clear rosé with shades of peach; floral nose with white and yellow fruit notes (peach, apricot, pear); in the mouth, round and delicate with notes of white peach, mandarin and grapefruit.
- Item #: i_353276Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 91 PointsWINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS - " "With its predominance of Grenache, this wine is generously packed with red fruits along with fresh acidity and a layer of pepper. The wine is both rich and crisp, a balance that makes it ready to drink."
- Item #: i_351129Bottle Size: 750mlThis rosé is quintessential of the local style. Pale honeysuckle pink, and offering a clean nose of citrus fruit, offset by subtle floral and candied notes. Fresh acidity makes for an incisive and lively palate, with a rounded feel. Partner with the delicate flavours of fresh shellfish, or with a mozzarella and sun-ripened tomato salad.
- Item #: i_306007Bottle Size: 750ML"This is the elite cuvee of the estate relying as it does on grapes harvested from the oldest vines of the domaine (35 years and older). Principally composed of Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah, the "Chateau" bottling also sees the addition, from time-to-time of Tibouren, the ancient and regal Provencale grape. This Rose is produced via the "direct press" method and has a long cuvaison designed to produce a wine of character and concentration. Vinified in stainless steel and bottled in late winter - early spring, production is quite limited." MADROSE.COM
- Item #: i_345015Bottle Size: 750ML45% Cinsault 35% Grenache 20% Syrah
The Chateau Routas displays bright, salmon color in the glass accompanied by freshly cut watermelon, ripe peach aromas and floral notes lead to a palate alive with wild strawberries and hints of mineral notes. Crisp acidity and a refreshing finish.
- Item #: i_345005Bottle Size: 750ML"The Château Simone Rosé is a wine that belies the notion that rosés are simple wines to be drunk up young. We have indulged ourselves with 10-year old Château Simone Rosé and have marveled at the tenacity, vibrancy and complexity of this very serious wine. The blend is identical to the rouge: 45% Grenache, 30% Mourvèdre, 5% Cinsault, 20% Syrah, Castet, Manosquin, Carignan, Muscat Noir & Blanc. Aged in barrel, it is powerful and age-worthy with a steely character and a grey-tinted aura to the faded rose-petal robe. We import, on average, 1500 bottles per annum for the US market." MADROSE.COM
- Item #: i_333702Bottle Size: 750MLBandol is one of the oldest wine growing region in France. The first vine was planted by the Romans 2,500 years ago. Chateau Vaniiéres is recognized among the most prestigious domaines of Bandol. Exotique aromas with orange zest, rose petals, coconut, cantaloupe melon and minerals. Decisive attack brining notes of toasted almonds, spices and finishing with integrated acidity and minerality. A very complex rose. The long, minerally finish ripples pleasantly. It will perfectly escort grilled fish, Provençal specialities, seafood and lobster dishes. (40% Mourvèdre per 30% Grenache 30% Cinsault)
Exotique aromas with orange zest, rose petals, coconut, cantaloupe melon and minerals. Decisive attack brining notes of toasted almonds, spices and finishing with integrated acidity and minerality. A very complex rose.
- Item #: i_351845Bottle Size: 750ml67% Grenache, 18% Syrah, 5% Cinsault, 5% Mourvèdre, 5% Rolle. Crystal-clear, pale rose pink. Strawberries and citrus on the nose, with hints of jasmine. Expressive with a full array of summer fruits. Fresh, full-bodied and fruity on the mid-palate, then finishing crisp, elegant and long, with a persistent silky texture. Very moreish. Only 2.7g/L of residual sugar. ORGANIC/BIODYNAMIC
- Item #: i_311350Bottle Size: 750MLPatrimonio is an appellation for white, red and rose wines from the southern end of the Cap Corse peninsula of Corsica, an island in the Mediterranean Sea between France and Italy. Sangiovese (or Nielluccio in Corsica), a dark-berried vine, is the most widely planted grape variety in Italy.
Protected by the maritime influences of the Golfe de Saint-Florent, vines cultivated on the limestone soils of Patrimonio's hillsides rarely require treatments of any kind, so Eric's practices are essentially organic (though without certification).
This rosé is composed of 100% Niellucciu and is a light salmon-pink color and exhibits a gorgeous perfume with floral and cherry nuances. Lovely fruit with a floral and citrus tinge is backed by a nice, crisp finish. It is a perfect accompaniment to just about any Mediterranean inspired fare.
- Item #: i_306006Bottle Size: 750MLEvery year we await the release of the Commanderie de Peyrassol Rosé. The wait is over and this dry and flavorful thirst-quenching wine is now in stock at Hi Time. This staff favorite is fresh, aromatic and crisp with vibrant intensity of flavors which give sheer pleasure. We believe so strongly in this wine that we bought every bottle we could. In fact, we are the only Orange County retailer with this wine and we are able to offer it at the lowest price in California!
The Commanderie de Peyrassol comes from the foremost appellation for French Rosé, the Côtes de Provence. The grapes are sourced from fully matured vines with an average age of 25 years. The blend is comprised of Cinsault, Syrah and Grenache with a touch of Mourvèdre. Harvested separately during the night when temperatures are coolest, the grapes are then de-stemmed and pressed. After fermentation they are aged in stainless steel vats to preserve freshness..
The wines of Peyrassol fully express the quality of the terroir and several centuries of know-how. Wine has been produced from this favored site for more than 800 years. Generations of wine growers have nurtured the vineyard and its vines which are is located at an elevation of 330 metres on the lower slopes of the Massif des Maures. The soil consists of clay and limestone which is ideal for viticulture. All this contributes to Commanderie being considered amongst the top Rosés being produced in Provence.
Highly sought after yet surprisingly affordable, this is a great Rosé to stock up on and have on hand throughout the summer. It is the perfect refreshment to open for guests or enjoy by the pool and pairs with most any food. One sip is all it takes to understand why this Rose is so popular with our staff and customers. Enjoy!
Flat-out gorgeous with classic salmon-pink coloring. The nose is expressive with aromas of rose, wild berries, raspberry and citrus. On the palate, the wine is fresh, refined and dry with refreshing acidity and a silky palate feel. Flavors of fresh strawberries, melon and citrus are enhanced with a touch of minerality on the lengthy finish. Very harmonious.
- Item #: i_344228Bottle Size: 750ML"From the prettiest village on the Mediterranean comes one of the finest of our roses. The Cassis Rose gives expression to the intense minerality that comes from the white stone cliffs that provide background to these vineyards; but there is also a gracious and silky texture that makes this most satisfying and the perfect accompaniment to grilled fish freshly caught. A blend of 40% Cinsault, 35% Grenache and 25% Mourvedre. A brilliant companion to the compelling white from this estate that also demands your attention." MADROSE.COM
- Item #: i_345439Bottle Size: 750ML"The Rose at Gour de Chaule is made from the direct press method. The juice is quickly drawn off the skins (6 to 9 hours of contact), then fermented. A cold stabilization follows. The wine does not undergo malolactic fermentation and is bottled in the early spring of the year following harvest. The Rose is composed of Cinsault (50%), Grenache, and Mourvedre. This is a brilliantly colored wine with hues of pink and rose accompanied by flavors and a bouquet dominated by the impression of freshly crushed strawberries. Again, a limited amount of this wine is produced annually, only enough for us to have 1200 bottles per year for the US market." MADROSE.COM
- Item #: i_309506Bottle Size: 750ML90% Grenache Gris, 5% Carignan, 5% Mourvèdre
Deep in the Corbières appellation, in the heart of the esteemed sub-zone of Boutenac, the Laboucarié family of Domaine de Fontsainte has earned a following for their light, crisp rosé of direct-press Grenache Gris. The 2019 edition provides all the euphoria we have come to expect from the wine’s flawless track record of thirty-plus years of thirst-quenching delight. Bright and crisp, with an appetizing color that glimmers seductively in the glass, the 2019 delivers a fragrant burst of juicy citrus, fraises des bois, and orange blossom before a delicate, finely etched mineral finish cleanses and stimulates the palate. Anthony Lynch