- Item #: i_325801Bottle Size: 750mlThis exquisitely crafted champagne is derived from a mix of 50% Pinot Noir and 50% Chardonnay, perfectly balanced to create a Rose champagne that is one to be consumed when celebrating a special occasion. Light crisp taste, which is fresh and fruity, with the color of delicate rose petals.
The copper casing of both the Brut and the Rose were inspired by the suit of armor worn by the knights of the palace. They are crafted from 100% second generation scrap copper and each bottle is recycled after consumption. So why the copper in the first place? Believe it or not, it’s not just bling it actually helps save energy and keeps the temperature of the wine stabilized while it’s being consumed without the use of an ice bucket.
- Item #: i_350343Bottle Size: 750ml100% Cabernet Franc, Baudry's rosé is drawn from vines rooted in the gravel terroir of Grézeaux and a rented parcel, Les Balais, originally planted by Matthieu's father some 30 years ago. In contrast to Grézeaux, Les Balais is on clay/flintstone (silex) and Baudry suggests the minerality you can taste in this wine is thanks to the silex in the soils and the mature vines. Picked by hand, there is a brief skin contact and then the wine ferments via indigenous yeasts, 2/3 in the domaine's Italian-made concrete tanks and the remainder in stainless steel. The wine is classically pale and tinged with wild red fruits and smoky, mineral aromas and flavours. There is some extra texture in the mouth - thanks to 2016's low yields - yet, as always, the personality of the wine emphasises delicacy, finesse and freshness.
- Item #: i_373506Bottle Size: 1.5LJAMES SUCKLING 94 POINTS - "A gorgeous rosé Champagne with sliced strawberries, orange peel and hints of cream and pie crust. Medium body, tight and integrated tannins and a long and flavorful finish. Tangy acidity. The texture shows a fine bead and lightness. Long and intense. Drink now."
- Item #: i_305600Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 90JAMES SUCKLING 94 POINTS - "A gorgeous rosé Champagne with sliced strawberries, orange peel and hints of cream and pie crust. Medium body, tight and integrated tannins and a long and flavorful finish. Tangy acidity. The texture shows a fine bead and lightness. Long and intense. Drink now."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "A lovely rosé in an almost vinous style, with mouthwatering acidity and a fine, lacy mousse carrying appealing flavors of ripe raspberry, white cherry fruit, star anise, mandarin orange peel and honeysuckle. Lightly chalky on the lasting finish. Enjoy with food. Drink now through 2020."
WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "Pale yet intense pink in color, the Billecart-Salmon NV Brut Rosé is pure, fresh and intense on the nose, with lovely raspberry aromas, refreshing citrus zest flavors and great definition. On the palate this is a pure, light and vinous rosé with great finesse and a long, well-structured and even juicy finish. This iconic rosé blends 40% Chardonnay with 30% Pinot Meunier from the Vallée de la Marne and the southern slopes of Epernay and 30% Pinot Noir (with a small part added as red wine) from the Montagne de Reims and the Grande Vallée de la Marne. Fabulous. Tasted from lot L 142B804 45564, which is based on the 2015 harvest and 40% reserve wines and was disgorged in February 2018."
- Item #: i_325358Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93JOHN GILMAN 92 POINTS-"The new  release of Bollinger’s non-vintage Brut Rosé (at least I assume this is a new cuvée, but there is no date of disgorgement on the back label) has the same cépages as last year: sixty-two percent pinot noir, twenty-four percent chardonnay and fourteen percent pinot meunier with five percent of the reds still wines. The wine is a lovely salmon color and was finished with a dosage of seven grams per liter. The bouquet is deep and classy, delivering scents of white 70 cherries, rye bread, blood orange, a complex base of soil tones, gentle smokiness and a spicy topnote redolent of clove and cinnamon stick. On the palate the wine is deep, full-bodied and impressively light on its feet, with a lovely core, elegant mousse, impeccable balance and a long, crisp and focused finish. This is really a classy non-vintage Brut Rosé. 2016-2030+."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 - "This refined rosé shows verve, offering finely meshed flavors of dried black cherry and pomegranate fruit, with notes of almond skin, gingerbread, honey and candied orange zest. A vein of smoky minerality gains momentum on the lasting finish. Drink now through 2020. 2,000 cases imported."
- Item #: i_323130Bottle Size: 750ml"Definitely in the salmon-colored field, Breezette's nose was loaded with all kinds of peach nuances which carried over to the palate. Peaches! Lovely, lovely peaches. Add to that a dash of fruit cocktail syrup, light mineral touches and a dash of sea salt, all brightened by cleansing acidity, and you have a winner, indeed!"
WINERY NOTES - "Breezette's style is renowned for its delicate, dry and vivacious intricacies. While this elegant rose emanates a salmon light pink tone with a blush of sunset, it exquisitely releases fragrances of tropical peach, apricot, spiced notes and sensations of white flowers. On the palate, crisp acidity is complimented by exotic fresh fruits that continually provide seductive pleasures in all settings. Breezette pairs perfectly with all Mediterranean cuisine as well as Asian dishes."
- Item #: i_352251Bottle Size: 750mlTouraine rosé made from cab franc. Sea salt nose with hints of grapefruit. Medium light tannins and acidity. Fresh, bright, crisp.
- Item #: i_376905Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90Camille Savès is a still under the radar family run Champagne house in the village of Bouzy making small quantities of fine artisanally crafted Champagne. All fruit is sourced from the family's own 25 acres of vineyards, which include Grand Cru parcels in the Grand Crus of Bouzy, Ambonnay and Tours-sur-Marne. The vines are tended according to the principles of lutte raisonée and have an average age of nearly forty years. A blend of 60% Chardonnay, and 40% Pinot Noir 12% of which is Bouzy Rouge. All the vineyard parcels for this rose are located in Bouzy and are south-facing. The base vintage is 2012 blended with 20% reserve wine. After some three years of aging on the lees this bottle was disgorged in November of 2016 with a dosage of 9 g/l. There is a delightful, delicate red berry aroma on the nose and while amply textured, harmonious palate delivers a delectable panoply of red fruits toned by ample acids and chalk inflections.
- Item #: i_352137Bottle Size: 750mlSyrah 30%, Cabernet Sauvignon 30%, Grenache 25%, Cinsault 15%
Philosophy : Sustainable viticulture based on observation, prevention and attention on the nature balance.
Red fruits and white flowers aromas blossom on the first nose. A gourmet citrus juice carries through on the palate in a fresh and lively impulse. An elegant and exquisite final delights the taste-buds.
This Château du Seuil rosé can be enjoyed on its own as an aperitif or as a match for grilled meats and Mediterranean dishes.
- Item #: i_325598Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "A fleshy, acidulous cuvees which suggests the liveliness of pomelo or morello cherry, mingled with the irresistible aroma of freshly picked wild strawberries. the aromatic finess evokes, like a cherry or almond ree in bloom, a natural, sophisticated elegance. A delicate, structured wine, with aromas of homemade red fruit jams, warmed by hints of pepper and cinnamon. This elegant, seamless Champagne is supple in texture, expressing toast, coffee, spice and dried berry aromas and flavors that pick up a hint of vanilla as well. Offers lovely harmony and a long aftertaste. Drink now through 2013."
- Item #: i_345566Bottle Size: 750MLChâteau Crémade could be the quintessential Provençal estate. Beautifully nestled between the capital of Provence, Aix-en-Provence, and the formidable limestone mountain, Sainte-Victoire, this estate feels like a walk back in time. The vineyards feel more like a large garden that happens to grow 22 acres of vines with more than 25 varieties, most of which have nearly been forgotten. Sophie Moquet, a trained enologist and agronomist, has recently taken the reigns of viticulture and winemaking and the estate has been quietly putting out beautiful wines in the shadow of the region’s most famous and extraordinary estate, Château Simone. We always love to watch the renaissance of an old estate and we are certain that one is brewing at the Château Crémade.
Beautiful Rose, very elegant and aromatic with lots of minerality and fruit.
- Item #: i_352237Bottle Size: 750mlStraight from the sun-drenched shores of the Mediterranean. Soft, light pink color that looks like rosy cheeks after a first kiss. Beautiful floral and berry aromas awaken your senses. Freshly picked summer peaches and strawberry cream dance around your palate. This is the wine that patio and poolside sipping were made for! -Winery Notes
- Item #: i_311351Bottle Size: 750MLWe love the dry rosés from the south of France. This one is made from 30% Grenache Noir and 70% Syrah. The red grapes are cold macerated for between 4 and 12 hours. The juice is drawn off the skins when the desired color is reached. The wine is then fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. The result is a delightful dry rosé, with aromas and flavors of blueberries and blackberries and a crisp finish. Try this with quiche, ham, shrimp or fish or turkey burgers.
- Item #: i_311289Bottle Size: 750ML40% Grenache, 30% Syrah, 30% Cinsault.
Situated in Minervois, one of the oldest wine-producing areas in the Languedoc, Château du Donjon has been in the Panis family for 500 years. Jean Panis took the reins from his father, Guy, in 1996 and has taken the estate to new heights, with the historic 1998 vintage marking the beginning of a golden era that continues to this day.
Refreshing aromas include ripe strawberries, red cherries and red plums. Less spicy and herbal but very pure intense ripe red fruit flavors. Fully dry but ripe and soft, inviting and mouth-filling. This has enough weight to match with chicken, sausage or ham, but it would also with fresh fruits or fruit desserts.
- Item #: i_345529Bottle Size: 750ML“Esprit Gassier” is the “Gassier Spirit” that combines the exceptional terroir of the Sainte-Victoire region with Côtes de Provence varietals to produce a wine that expresses the family’s passion, expertise and creativity. The beautiful label, designed by a local artist, is silk-screened on the bottle to create a striking package.
A very clear rosé with shades of peach; floral nose with white and yellow fruit notes (peach, apricot, pear); in the mouth, round and delicate with notes of white peach, mandarin and grapefruit.
- Item #: i_351129Bottle Size: 750mlThis rosé is quintessential of the local style. Pale honeysuckle pink, and offering a clean nose of citrus fruit, offset by subtle floral and candied notes. Fresh acidity makes for an incisive and lively palate, with a rounded feel. Partner with the delicate flavours of fresh shellfish, or with a mozzarella and sun-ripened tomato salad.
- Item #: i_345016Bottle Size: 750MLThe magnificent 17th century Chateau de Pampelonne borders the famous French Riviera beach of the same name in the commune of Ramatuelle, near Saint Tropez. The estate has been in the Gasquet-Pascaud family since 1840, when it was purchased by Gasquet ancestor Andre Folco, treasurer for Napoleon III. The current proprietor of this beautiful 400 acre domaine is Edgar Pascaud, and his daughter Marie directs Pampelonne's winemaking.
Young Marie Pascaud earned a degree in Enology from the University of Montpellier and stayed on to complete a specialized Master's degree in business. Since leaving the world of academia, Marie has worked two harvests a year, bouncing back and forth between France and the southern hemisphere. In addition to her duties as winemaker for Pampelonne, she has spent six-month stints at top estates in Chile, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
Chateau de Pampelonne produces an excellent red wine and a modest amount of white wine, but it is the Côtes de Provence Rose for which the estate is best known. In addition to the classic rose cepages of Grenache, Cinsault and Syrah, Pampelonne also uses Tibouren in the blend. This ancient Greek variety, now unique to this area of France, is valued for the aromatic intensity it lends to some of Provence's finest roses.
- Item #: i_306007Bottle Size: 750ML"This is the elite cuvee of the estate relying as it does on grapes harvested from the oldest vines of the domaine (35 years and older). Principally composed of Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah, the "Chateau" bottling also sees the addition, from time-to-time of Tibouren, the ancient and regal Provencale grape. This Rose is produced via the "direct press" method and has a long cuvaison designed to produce a wine of character and concentration. Vinified in stainless steel and bottled in late winter - early spring, production is quite limited." MADROSE.COM
- Item #: i_345005Bottle Size: 750ML"The Château Simone Rosé is a wine that belies the notion that rosés are simple wines to be drunk up young. We have indulged ourselves with 10-year old Château Simone Rosé and have marveled at the tenacity, vibrancy and complexity of this very serious wine. The blend is identical to the rouge: 45% Grenache, 30% Mourvèdre, 5% Cinsault, 20% Syrah, Castet, Manosquin, Carignan, Muscat Noir & Blanc. Aged in barrel, it is powerful and age-worthy with a steely character and a grey-tinted aura to the faded rose-petal robe. We import, on average, 1500 bottles per annum for the US market." MADROSE.COM
- Item #: i_352253Bottle Size: 750mlYou won’t find many rosés made like this, in the Beaujolais or anywhere else: fermented with ambient yeasts, malolactic complete, bottled only when the wine is ready. In other words, it is produced like a serious wine of any color, allowed to run its natural course rather than being manipulated to designer specs and rushed into bottle. The result is a sleek, suave rosé that expresses the nuances of its terroir—granite soils outside the cru of Brouilly—with succulent flesh and a mouthwatering finish punctuated by a pleasant salinity. —Anthony Lynch
- Item #: i_333702Bottle Size: 750MLBandol is one of the oldest wine growing region in France. The first vine was planted by the Romans 2,500 years ago. Chateau Vaniiéres is recognized among the most prestigious domaines of Bandol. Exotique aromas with orange zest, rose petals, coconut, cantaloupe melon and minerals. Decisive attack brining notes of toasted almonds, spices and finishing with integrated acidity and minerality. A very complex rose. The long, minerally finish ripples pleasantly. It will perfectly escort grilled fish, Provençal specialities, seafood and lobster dishes. (40% Mourvèdre per 30% Grenache 30% Cinsault)
Exotique aromas with orange zest, rose petals, coconut, cantaloupe melon and minerals. Decisive attack brining notes of toasted almonds, spices and finishing with integrated acidity and minerality. A very complex rose.
- Item #: i_351845Bottle Size: 750ml67% Grenache, 18% Syrah, 5% Cinsault, 5% Mourvèdre, 5% Rolle. Crystal-clear, pale rose pink. Strawberries and citrus on the nose, with hints of jasmine. Expressive with a full array of summer fruits. Fresh, full-bodied and fruity on the mid-palate, then finishing crisp, elegant and long, with a persistent silky texture. Very moreish. Only 2.7g/L of residual sugar. ORGANIC/BIODYNAMIC