- Item #: i_350931Bottle Size: 750mlIn a bottle with a glass stopper, an elegant Viognier with hints of orange marmalade, apricot and ripe tropical fruits. Precise, crisp and balanced on the palate, with a roundness of generously structured fruit and a long, elegant finish.
- Item #: i_352723Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS -"The 2017 Cotes du Rhone Blanc displays a sense of restraint allied to great richness, making for a wine that's intense and powerful without being at all heavy. Pencil shavings accent apricot and melon fruit in this full-bodied yet beautifully balanced offering."
- Item #: i_353443Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 93JAMES SUCKLING 93 POINTS - "A very powerful, rich and attractively fleshy Condrieu with intense and concentrated fruit and a wealth of apricots and some baking spices on offer. The palate has such intensity and depth. Citrus and fleshy apricots abound."
- Item #: i_351920Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 95WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS: "A plump and creamy style, with alluring yellow apple, Cavaillon melon, pear and peach flavors all gliding through, backed by hints of warm brioche and almond cream. Quite alluring in the end. Drink now through 2021. 1,200 cases made, 75 cases imported."
- Item #: i_334207Bottle Size: 750MLChef-turned-Winemaker Francois Villard's "Les Contours de Deponcins" VdP is an exceptional value from grapes grown just outside of the appellation on his 12 hectare estate. A true classic, this 100% Viognier pairs perfectly with soft shell crab. Viognier's purest expression arguably comes from the Northern Rhone's Condrieu AOP. This village is one of the smallest in France producing miniscule quantities of seductive, aromatic white wine at high prices. Chef-turned-Winemaker Francois Villard's "Les Contours de Deponcins" VdP is an exceptional value from grapes grown just outside of the appellation on his 12 hectare estate. A true classic, this 100% Viognier pairs perfectly and effortlessly with soft shells, pad thai and roasted white meats.
- Item #: i_352502Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 94VINOUS 94 POINTS - "Glistening straw. Powerful aromas of ripe citrus and orchard fruits are complemented by building mineral and floral overtones. Sappy and expansive on the palate, offering pear nectar, white peach, tangerine and candied ginger flavors and a touch of honeysuckle. In a hefty style but quite energetic as well, displaying strong closing cut, excellent tenacity and repeating florality."
- Item #: i_333941Bottle Size: 750MLVinous Media: 94-95VINOUS 94-95 POINTS - "Pale gold. Intense, mineral-accented scents of fresh pear, nectarine and violet are lifted by a bright citrus pith nuance. Silky and tightly focused on entry, then deeper in the midpalate, offering sappy orchard and pit fruit and Meyer lemon flavors and a hint of honeysuckle. Closes with impressive, mineral-tinged persistence, repeating florality and a repeating pear note."