- Item #: i_351957Bottle Size: 750mlDry Muscat, from one of Alsace’s most historic estates. Akin to riding a unicorn through a rainbow in an enchanted field of blossoming wildflowers. Like biting into all the juiciest fruits in the world—at once. And then that clean, mouthwatering, dry finish . . . This is not just Muscat, it is Boxler’s Muscat sec. Give it a try.
- Item #: i_345653Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 93James Suckling: 94JAMES SUCKLING 94 POINTS - "Ripe apricots and a hint of mangoes, making this rich, but rather dry riesling very attractive. However, there's also serious concentration and major minerality coming out, especially at the long, delicately spicy finish. Drink or hold."
WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "The 2016 Riesling Grand Cru Sommerberg is pure and flinty on the piquant, spicy/herbal and floral nose. This is the pure expression of granite in Riesling! Hints of pineapple and other tropical fruit flavors such as mangos are found in the far background. Rich and round on the palate, this is an intense, textured and juicy Riesling with lots of tropical fruit flavors and ripe, perfectly integrated acidity. This is very fine despite its intensity and ripeness. The salty finish is long and aromatic, and you get tannins rather than acidity. Impressive."
- Item #: i_351603Bottle Size: 750mlVINOUS 93 POINTS - "Bright straw-yellow. Aromas and flavors of tangerine, guava, lemon jelly and lemon verbena are complicated by a strong presence of orange peel on the long back end. Outstanding acid-sugar balance (35 g/L residual sugar and 5.4 g/L total acidity) and a refined mouthfeel make this racy, fresh wine the best Gewürz from Weinbach in 2016. This really showcases the greatness that grand cru vines can deliver."
- Item #: i_353337Bottle Size: 750mlVINOUS 91 POINTS - "Pale straw-green. Bright, fresh and juicy, with Earl Grey, elderberry, mint and grapefruit on the nose and in the mouth. Very fruity and even more floral in its bright, vibrant personality thanks to the majority of Muscat Ottonel (70%) and less Muscat d’Alsace (30%); the latter variety gives structure, but it’s the former that gives perfume. Readers might like to know that this lovely Muscat wine from Weinbach usually picks up a note of menthol three or four years after the harvest. Makes a perfect aperitif wine."
- Item #: i_345853Bottle Size: 750MLRiesling by Marcel Deiss is a white wine made from grapes of more than 25 years old vines and it is a wine characterized by a remarkable complexity. A very ripe apple is felt on the nose, with a sensation due to chamomile herbal tea, mineral scents and di lime. The palate is dense and soft, fresh, sapid and slightly herbaceous. Organic wine, made with old style artisanal methods.