- Item #: i_311491Bottle Size: 750MLBeautiful crystalline dress, pale gold. The olfactory expression opens immediately on a succession of shades that are constantly renewed. First citrus fruits (orange peel and lemon), then summer fruits (white peach and pear) finally honey notes on a subtle background of peppermint... an excellent complexity that translates richness and elegance. The lively and very frank attack precedes the acidulous roundness of the summer fruits expressed by the nose which are mingled with the refreshing flavors of exotic fruits (lychee, mango). Then, in delicate harmony, the fat and smells of fresh almond and pear are revealed. The finish, based on a stony minerality, is prolonged on notes of very ripe lemon. This wine pairs beautifully with shellfish, seafood and goat cheeses.
- Item #: i_353891Bottle Size: 750mlPetit Chemarin is one of Vincent’s top cuvées, from an exposed vineyard entirely composed of chalky, stony soil. Planted in 1968, the roots have dug down into the limestone, resulting in a wine of stunningly intense minerality. Fermentation takes place in a combination of predominantly old 600ltr oak barrels, with ageing on lees in tank before bottling.
- Item #: i_353890Bottle Size: 750mlFrançois Crochet’s single-vineyard cru, Sancerre “Les Amoureuses” is called that because the vines grow on soils that have heavier clay content than his other parcels. “The one in love” is a reference to the clay in the vineyard sticking to the boots. The most powerful and generous wine within François’ range of white Sancerre—it’s a crowd pleaser. It’s fermented in stainless steel vats and aged in a large, twenty-liter old tronconic (vertical and slightly tapered at the top) French oak vat.
- Item #: i_345552Bottle Size: 750MLRoger & Didier Raimbault have been growing grapes in Sancerre for ten generations. Experience, technical savoir-faire and nature combined allow them to produce wines of great quality, respecting the typical characteristics of each vintage. The estate is located in Verdigny in the heart of Sancerre with two vineyards, Les Terres Blanches and Les Caillottes. The two grape varieties that are used in Sancerre are Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. The white wines are fresh, fruity and elegant, the rosés are delicate and subtle and the reds are perfumed and smooth. “When nature gives you a treasure, please respect and share it”.
Light yellow with gold tints. An elegant nose that is fruity with aromas of citrus and tropical fruit. Beautifully fresh, intense aromas that come from ripe sauvignon blanc. Good length and minerality. Can be enjoyed as an aperitif, with sea-food, fish dishes or cheese.
- Item #: i_370710Bottle Size: 750MLThe grapes for this basic cuvée of Sancerre are sourced from the vineyards in Bué, Vinon and Crézancy. After harvest, fermentation is done in stainless steel cuves at temperatures between 14 and 18 degrees Celsius. As with all the whites at the domaine, this wine sits in contact with the fine lies for a considerable period of time with the racking being done late in the spring following harvest. The first bottling occurs no earlier than July and frequently does not occur until September of the year following harvest.
- Item #: i_353069Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 90WINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS - "This rich Sancerre is full of white fruits as well as the more familiar herbal characteristics. It is taut, with a sculptured texture. The wine is not quite ready and will be better from early 2020."
- Item #: i_353784Bottle Size: 750mlThis is an incredible Sancerre, barrel fermented, giving it a gentle creaminess that is balanced with fresh, bright stones fruits. Nuance is a powerful old-vine Sauvignon Blanc. Hints of flint, stone fruits, herbs de Provence, and a gorgeous, delicate jolt of fresh lemon in the finish. A serious Sancerre from one of the leading producers who follow exceptional farming practices on the top parcels in the region. A must-try for Sancerre lovers everywhere.
- Item #: i_351303Bottle Size: 750mlSustainable with no chemical treatments or pesticides. From 2018 in conversion to Bio-dynamic.
“Top notch Sancerres from a leading family domaine. Every bottling is recommended.” Jacqueline Friedrich, The Wines of France.