- Item #: i_352076Bottle Size: 750mlFull-bodied and structured Pinot Blanc, yet bone-dry and mouthwatering. It exudes fresh and fruity aromas of yellow peaches and nectarine. A hint of hazelnut comes out with air. The mouthfeel is dense yet lent tension by its zesty minerality.
- Item #: i_352486Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ENTHUSIAST 92 POINTS - "This elegant Pinot Gris delivers the smoothness of a granitic soil with a flexible, round and medium-bodied flavor. The nose is filled with mineral, pear and stone fruit. On the palate, the wine envelops the mouth and caresses the palate with a touch of residual sugar and its fresh acidity and finishes dry. Although it certainly asserts itself now, this great wine will affirm its designation as a Grand Cru with age. In the Alsace, Pinot Gris is considered perfect partner to foie gras."
- Item #: i_345553Bottle Size: 750mlFrom a vineyard of 45 years old vine, opaque purple color. Wonderful notes of fresh berries, black cherries, with hint of gaminess and spices.
- Item #: i_300182Bottle Size: 750MLTasting notes by Serge Dubs, World's Best Sommelier 1989 :
Young, lively colour, moderately intense, bright lemon yellow with pistachio green hints, a flash of silver, delicately velvety and silky in appearance. Attractive, agreeable bouquet, not too forward, aromatic, perfumed, nicely elegant and refined. Mainly floral aromas of fresh rose, jasmine, reseda, lily, freesia, primrose, with passion fruit, mango and pear. The mouth is filled with aromas that are generous, yet still soft and suave to flatter and charm the palate. It is almost dry, with an elegant finish that is crisp and refreshing. A wine to enjoy now while it is young and its varietal qualities are clearly defined. Ideal as an aperitif, or at any time, to share an agreeable moment with friends. Serve at 8°C. Serve with cheese : munster, auvergne blue, stilton, aged goat's cheese, also with lightly spiced, tasty dishes, Chinese, Moroccan, Indian, and with fruit based cakes and desserts. May be aged for 2 to 3 years.
- Item #: i_345853Bottle Size: 750MLRiesling by Marcel Deiss is a white wine made from grapes of more than 25 years old vines and it is a wine characterized by a remarkable complexity. A very ripe apple is felt on the nose, with a sensation due to chamomile herbal tea, mineral scents and di lime. The palate is dense and soft, fresh, sapid and slightly herbaceous. Organic wine, made with old style artisanal methods.
- Item #: i_345852Bottle Size: 750MLThis wine comes from the estate vineyards of Domaine Marcel Deiss. It is made from ripe Pinot Noir, with the utmost respect and without intervention. These grapes express the soil and climate of Alsace - it is a wine that speaks of our region : deep crimson color, complex and aromatic bouquet (hints of Burgundy's Cote de Nuits), silky mouthfeel, and thirst-quenching finish.
- Item #: i_334260Bottle Size: 750MLThe robe is a lemon-yellow, with light green reflections of average intensity. The disk is bright, limpid, transparent. The wine shows youth.The nose is frank, pleasant, intense. Elegant, one perceives dominances of fruity scents, citrus fruits, lime, lemon peel, as well as spices, ginger; Airing enhances the previous aromas and reveals a fine smoky mineral hint with a subtle underlying floral note. The nose shows a primary, reserved expression. The ripeness and health of the grapes are perfect.The onset in the mouth is moderately ample, fresh. The alcohol support is balanced. One evolves on a medium with a strict, incisive vivacity marked by a sparkling note. The range of aromas is reminiscent of the nose, dominated by citrus fruits, lemon peel, lime, always the spices, ginger, and this fine smoky mineral note. The finish has a beautiful length, 7-8 caudalies and a sharp, persistent vivacity.The balance of this wine is based on freshness. This crystalline wine renders perfectly the digestible character of this very beautiful terroir. Technical sheet by M. Pascal Leonetti"Best Sommelier of France 2006"
- Item #: i_334123Bottle Size: 750MLJames Suckling: 90Wine Enthusiast: 93WINE ENTHUSIAST 93 POINTS - "Wet stone and fresh lemon are faint but distinct on the nose. A pure lemon flavor streaks across the slender, taut palate, with a comet-like spray of freshness. This wine is dry and, if it weren't for juicy glimpses of ripe lemon, would be almost austere."
JAMES SUCKLING 90 POINTS - "Quite tart and firm. This has enough depth to carry well, and there's a great burst of candied-citrus character at the long finish. Drink or hold."
- Item #: i_345460Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 89eROBERT PARKER 89 POINTS: "Signature smoky limestone and lemon flavors along with more international popcorn and fennel seed flavors open the 2012 Vin de Table Zind, a quite Burgundian wine that is not allowed to be marketed as Vin d'Alsace, due to the 23-year-old Chardonnay (65%) that is blended with coeval Auxerrois (35%); both varieties are cultivated in the Clos Windsbuhl, one of the top sites of the prestigious domaine. The wine is rich and intense on the palate, very pure, salty, and stimulatingly fresh and salty in the lingering finish. Rounder, bigger and richer than the 2013, although the alcohol volume is only 12.6%. "Unexpectedly, we have more residual sugar here (8 grams) because we had to ferment the wine in a new cask with no yeasts in it from previous vintages," explains Olivier Humbrecht. This might be the reason why I find the 2012 more saturating."