- Item #: i_353484Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 91WINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS - "60% Grenache, 30% Syrah and 10% Mourvèdre. Rosé de saignée (bleed technique) with a vibrant ruby color, complex and elegant, notes of crushed strawberries and rose petals. Tavel Le Cretace Rose gives up vibrant wild strawberry, watermelon, crushed flowers and hints of spice to go with a medium-bodied, layered and seamless profile on the palate. A classic rose from this appellation, enjoy this beauty with food over the coming year or two."
- Item #: i_353276Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 91WINE ENTHUSIAST 91 POINTS - " "With its predominance of Grenache, this wine is generously packed with red fruits along with fresh acidity and a layer of pepper. The wine is both rich and crisp, a balance that makes it ready to drink."
- Item #: i_306007Bottle Size: 750ML"This is the elite cuvee of the estate relying as it does on grapes harvested from the oldest vines of the domaine (35 years and older). Principally composed of Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah, the "Chateau" bottling also sees the addition, from time-to-time of Tibouren, the ancient and regal Provencale grape. This Rose is produced via the "direct press" method and has a long cuvaison designed to produce a wine of character and concentration. Vinified in stainless steel and bottled in late winter - early spring, production is quite limited." MADROSE.COM
- Item #: i_333702Bottle Size: 750MLBandol is one of the oldest wine growing region in France. The first vine was planted by the Romans 2,500 years ago. Chateau Vaniiéres is recognized among the most prestigious domaines of Bandol. Exotique aromas with orange zest, rose petals, coconut, cantaloupe melon and minerals. Decisive attack brining notes of toasted almonds, spices and finishing with integrated acidity and minerality. A very complex rose. The long, minerally finish ripples pleasantly. It will perfectly escort grilled fish, Provençal specialities, seafood and lobster dishes. (40% Mourvèdre per 30% Grenache 30% Cinsault)
Exotique aromas with orange zest, rose petals, coconut, cantaloupe melon and minerals. Decisive attack brining notes of toasted almonds, spices and finishing with integrated acidity and minerality. A very complex rose.
- Item #: i_344228Bottle Size: 750ML"From the prettiest village on the Mediterranean comes one of the finest of our roses. The Cassis Rose gives expression to the intense minerality that comes from the white stone cliffs that provide background to these vineyards; but there is also a gracious and silky texture that makes this most satisfying and the perfect accompaniment to grilled fish freshly caught. A blend of 40% Cinsault, 35% Grenache and 25% Mourvedre. A brilliant companion to the compelling white from this estate that also demands your attention." MADROSE.COM
- Item #: i_333852Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 91There are many reasons why this wine is as popular as it is. Some tracks from Pink Floyd's "The Wall" album were laid down at the Château, in a studio built by the well-known jazz pianist and composer Jacques Loussier in 1970 when we took ownership of the property. When contemplating seminal albums in the rock pantheon of the ages, this is generally one of a handful near the summit. Other musicians over the years have also used the Château's facilities to record in: Sting, Sade, The Cranberries, The Gipsy Kings.
For a more recent popular reference, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have taken up residence and have given impetus to the heart of the estate as a place dedicated to the arts-- music, cinema, theatre, local food and fine wine. Kudos to them for not over-aggrandizing their presence; the elegant design and packaging of the bottle has a simple message on the back: "Mis en bouteille par Jolie-Pitt & Perrin." The main reason this wine is popular is simple: it's a fantastic Côtes de Provence Rosé. Compared to some of the rosés we've seen and tasted priced in the mid-$30s, this is quite a bargain as well as being lush and delicious.
Since 2012, the owners of Château Miraval have partnered with Famille Perrin (Château Beaucastel) to help with the viticulture, winemaking and wine distribution. As one of the leading French wine producing families, Famille Perrin is experienced in producing high caliber wines. With investments in the latest winemaking technology and a passion for excellence at every stage of production, Château Miraval is dedicated to delivering top quality wines to international acclaim. The estate is cultivated 100% organically and the wine is a blend of Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah and Rolle.
- Item #: i_345172Bottle Size: 750MLJeb Dunnuck: 92JEB DUNNUCK 92 POINTS - "The 2019 Cotes Du Rhone La Dame Rousse Rose offers another level of elegance and purity as well as complexity. Giving up notions of ripe strawberries, cherry blossoms, white flowers, and a kiss of minerality, it’s a beautifully textured, medium to full-bodied, incredibly balanced effort that actually has a touch more richness than the Tavel, although both are rich, textured rosés geared for the table. As with the Tavel, drink this beauty any time over the coming year or so."
- Item #: i_343500Bottle Size: 750mlWe're excited to bring you the inaugural release of Post Malone's Maison No. 9 Rose. Post is one of the world's best-known rappers, singers, songwriters, actors and producers. He enjoys the finer things in life, including French wine.
Malone's career has grown at an unprecedented level, breaking records with everything he has turned his attention towards. He is a six-time Grammy nominated artist and his 2019 Hollywood's Bleeding album was awarded the #1 most consumed album of 2019. He recently set a record of 1 trillion streams of his music online.
Post Malone, along with longtime manager Dre London and friend James Morrissey found themselves drinking more Rose in recent years. They wanted to create a brand that spoke to everyone in a meaningful way and set out to create a high-quality Rose.
Maison No. 9 is sourced from sun-kissed Provence and is a blend of 45% Grenache, 25% Cinsault, 15% Syrah, and 15% Merlot. They enlisted award winning winemaker Alexi Cornu who crafted fifty different Rose's for them to try before deciding on this blend. The result is a clean, crisp dry wine that is absolutely delicious.
The name Maison No. 9 is inspired by Post's favorite tarot card, the 9 of Swords, which represents the daily challenges we all face. Maison No. 9 was created to encourage people to share happiness with friends, stay strong and positive in life.
This eye-catching Rose is easily identifiable with its "Provencal Pink" color that shines through in the tall, sleek bottle. It also features a medieval sword, which is one of Post's best recognized face tattoos and the custom glass cork represents a medieval tower on the land at the vineyard.
As Post likes to say, "Rose is for when you want to get a little fancy."
Intense and inviting aromas of freshly picked fruit, such as ripe pineapple, pear and strawberry, meet hints of sweet French desserts once uncorked. The clean, dry, crisp finish is balanced and round with a texture that is mouthwatering and savory, perfect for drinking on its own or with a variety of dishes.
- Item #: i_311155Bottle Size: 750MLGrenache, Rolle, Cinsault, Syrah, Mourvèdre.Grapes harvested in crates, only in the morning.Sorted-out twice.Maceration at 10-12°C to extract aromas.Vinification in stainless-steel vats.Temperature controlled.Bâtonnages.This assemblage has been made withoutbarrel fermentation to keep the freshnessand all the fruit flavors.