- Item #: i_376004Bottle Size: 1.5LWine Spectator: 93JOSH RAYNOLDS 91 POINTS-"(one-third each Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier; 11 g/l dosage;...: Light, bright orange. Intensely perfumed scents of raspberry, orange zest, white flowers and chalky minerals. Juicy and precise in the mouth, offering vibrant red berry and blood orange flavors and a complicating hint of brioche. The floral quality comes back strong on the very long, incisive finish, which features a subtle anise quality and smoky minerality. About 20% of the Pinot Noir here was in the form of still red wine."
- Item #: i_379336Bottle Size: 1.5LWine Advocate: 90Wine Spectator: 92WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - " "Lacy in texture, this leesy version offers notes of pastry cream, bread dough, oyster shell and poached apricot, layered with sleek acidity and a chalky underpinning. A rich but balanced style. Disgorged July 2018. Drink now through 2022."
- Item #: i_375617Bottle Size: 750MLBURGHOUND 93 POINTS - "(disgorged in February, 2008; this contains 20 some-odd vintages from 1983 forward and the predominant variety is chardonnay). This is remarkably fresh for it to have such a large proportion of aged stock in it and while the nose is mature, there are absolutely no oxidative elements in it. In fact, I deliberately revisited this 24 hours after first opening it to see how the nose had evolved and I can report that there was very little discernable evolution. As I say, while fully mature, the mildly yeasty nose displays notes of baked apple, roasted nut and a dried rose petal nuance that also characterizes the rich, full and utterly delicious flavors that are also fresh and vibrant with plenty of energy and finishing punch. Often Champagnes with high percentages of reserves in them lack the same effervescence but that is certainly not the case here. This is a lovely effort that could be drunk now with pleasure or held for years to come. 93/now+."
ROBERT PARKER 92 POINTS WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS
- Item #: i_377240Bottle Size: 1.5LVinous Media: 94ANTONIO GALLONI 94 POINTS - "Almond, dried flower, lemon confit, chamomile and mint are all laced together in a super-expressive, resonant Champagne that is firing on all cylinders today. Ample and enveloping, the Longitude is a wine of pure and total class. Longitude is 1005 Chardonnay taken from chalk and limestone-rich sites in Vertus, Cramant and Oger that sit at the same longitude. Of these, only Vertus is a 1er Cru village, as Cramant and Oger are both Grand Crus."
- Item #: i_372827Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ADVOCATE 94 POINTS-"A one-off release to celebrate Ployez-Jacquemart's 90th anniversary, the NV Extra-Brut Cuvée Granite was disgorged in June 2019 with just under five grams per liter dosage. It's based on the 2013 vintage, which accounts for some 40% of the blend; next comes the 2000 vintage, contributing another 20%, with the balance made up of reserve wines from vintages 2012, 2011, 2004, 1999, 1996, 1995, 1990, 1988, 1983, 1982 and 1976. It's showing beautifully, offering up a delicate but complex bouquet wafting from the glass with dried white flowers, citrus oil, freshly baked bread, dried fruit, beeswax, toasted almonds, nutmeg and macadamia nut. Medium to full-bodied, elegant and fine-boned, it's satiny and precise, with a racy spine of acidity and a pearly mousse, concluding with an intensely sapid finish. This is not a powerful, dramatic Champagne, but it's strikingly complex and exquisitely refined."