- Item #: i_353206Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 95 PointsDecanter: 95DECANTER 95 POINTS "The only part of the Mouton vines that had some frost in 2017, yet maintaining its signature rich round flavours of creamy citrus and powerful white peach and pear notes. A bitter saffron point gives focus and lift on the finish. This is a brilliant Aile d'Argent, wonderfully balanced with real complexity, offering volume and structure through the palate and a saline-streaked juicy finish."
- Item #: i_352708Bottle Size: 375mlWine Advocate: 94-96**Please note, this is a half sized bottleWINE ADVOCATE 94-96 POINTS - "The dark horse of the Yquem tasting at CECWINE in November 2004. A slight deeper colour compared to the 79 and 80. Rich honey and peach with superb definition and focus. The palate has great balance and verve with exquisite freshness and joie-de-vivre. Apricot and orange. There is a lot of finesse and grace here. It its harmony and texture, rather than concentration that elevates it above the others."
- Item #: i_352957Bottle Size: 375mlWine Spectator: 99James Suckling: 98**Please note, this is a half sized bottleWINE SPECTATOR 99 POINTS - "A lovely, creamy, tropical style, with mango, papaya and guava notes lending a caressing feel, while singed almond and warm piecrust accents blossom through the lush finish. Just when you think that's all there is, toasted coconut, fig, orange blossom and persimmon details kick in, lending length and dimension. The finish is ridiculously long."
- Item #: i_352992Bottle Size: 375ml**Please note, this is a half sized bottleThe wines of Chateau Gilette are released on average, between 20 and 25 years after the vintage! The wine remains in tank for close for almost 20 years before it's even bottled! At that point, Chateau Gilette ages the bottled Sauternes wine for an additional 3-5 years! Chateau Gilette at its best is filled with tropical, honey drenched fruit and spices. But the wine lacks vanilla, coconut or custard scents, as well as some of the fatness found in many Sauternes, as it was not aged in French oak.
- Item #: i_373424Bottle Size: 1.5LWine Spectator: 95James Suckling: 97WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS - "Big, rich and juicy. Voluptuous, with aromas of caramel, apple and light tropical fruit. Full-bodied, round and very sweet, with loads of ripe fruit and a long butterscotch and piecrust aftertaste. Viscous texture. Hard not to drink it now. A wonderful sticky. Best after 2010. *Collectibles*"