- Item #: i_322808Bottle Size: 750ML"The colour of the wine is bright and limpid. The nose is floral and fruity. Very straightforward and direct on the palate, as if biting into a grape. Fresh and light, with a very pleasant aftertaste." Véronique Boss-Drouhin
- Item #: i_342460Bottle Size: 750mlDomaine Laroche is directly linked to the history of Chablis. One of the most respected and largest landholders of Grand Cru vineyard, Domaine Laroche owns 90 hectares of vineyard situated amongst the best crus. This comes from vines aging 25 to 30 year-old. The Bourgogne Chardonnay is fermented in stainless-steel tanks with 95% malolactic fermentation for richness and structure. It was aged in stainless steel with four months on the lees and no barrel aging. Minimum filtration to preserve the maximum natural character of the wine, then bottling under low pressure on a bottling line designed to protect the wine’s quality. Elegant fruity notes. Lively and balanced, characteristic of the white burgundian wines: fruity, crisp and precise with lively mineral notes and a fresh finish. Enjoy as an apéritif or with prawns, watercress salad, Japenese food or oysters.
- Item #: i_374770Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 90This medium-bodied wine is harmonious, with forward, plump fruit and a silky texture balanced by gentle tannins and elegant structure. The very typical Pinot aromas and flavors of red cherries and wild strawberries are complemented by a delicious, lingering finish. Pairs with red meats, roasts, pork tenderloin and soft cheeses.
- Item #: i_340850Bottle Size: 750MLThe wines are made with 100% of Chardonnay grapes aged in stainless steel vats. The Domaine is located near Viré and Lugny, two of the famous villages of the Mâconnais. The vineyard of the Domaine are located on nice slopes looking upon the river « Saône ».Dry and easy to drink, fruity with a floral scent, it can be drunk chilled, as an aperitif.It goes very well with hors d'oeuvres, fried or grilled fish, sea food, goat's milk cheese, cold cuts and poultry.
- Item #: i_345509Bottle Size: 750MLThis is a superb terroir-driven white Burgundy, full of wonderful flavor and available at a surprisingly affordable price.
A deep lemon-gold in the glass. Thevenet’s Clos de l’Ermitage casts exotic aromas of acacia and linden along with warm pears, peaches, and apricots. Rich and full-bodied on the palate, the wine reveals ripe impressions of fleshy Bartlett pears, Golden Delicious apples, white peaches and light citrus. Satisfying and savory, an undertow of limestone minerality keeps the wine fresh and mouth-watering while the orchard fruits linger on the long, Burgundian finish.
- Item #: i_333220Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "Clean and balanced, this white offers white peach, apple and floral aromas and flavors. A hint of mineral graces the mouthwatering finish. Drink now through 2023."