- Item #: i_353780Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91JOHN GILMAN 92+ POINTS - "The new release of Ployez-Jacquemart Extra Brut non-vintage Rosé was disgorged in November of 2017 and is from the base year of 2014. The cépages is this cuvée’s customary fifty percent Chardonnay, thirty-seven percent Pinot Noir and thirteen percent Pinot Meunier, with ten percent of the Pinot Noir still red wine. The new version offers beautifully purity on the nose, wafting from the glass in a lovely mix of strawberries, a touch of tangerine, complex, chalky minerality, bread dough and a touch of rose petal in the upper register. On the palate the wine is bright, full-bodied and impeccably balanced, with lovely transparency, refined mousse, zesty acids and excellent focus, length and grip on the elegant and complex finish. This is more accessible out of the blocks than the base year 2013 version was at this point in its evolution last year, but I have the sense this will age just as long and gracefully. Just lovely Rosé."
- Item #: i_354420Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91WINE SPECTATOR 91 POINTS - "A very pale onion-skin hue belies the class and depth in this lovely rosé. Cherry, black currant and coffee flavors interplay with the rich texture and soft structure. There's enough acidity to keep it defined from start to finish. Drink now."
- Item #: i_343500Bottle Size: 750mlWe're excited to bring you the inaugural release of Post Malone's Maison No. 9 Rose. Post is one of the world's best-known rappers, singers, songwriters, actors and producers. He enjoys the finer things in life, including French wine.
Malone's career has grown at an unprecedented level, breaking records with everything he has turned his attention towards. He is a six-time Grammy nominated artist and his 2019 Hollywood's Bleeding album was awarded the #1 most consumed album of 2019. He recently set a record of 1 trillion streams of his music online.
Post Malone, along with longtime manager Dre London and friend James Morrissey found themselves drinking more Rose in recent years. They wanted to create a brand that spoke to everyone in a meaningful way and set out to create a high-quality Rose.
Maison No. 9 is sourced from sun-kissed Provence and is a blend of 45% Grenache, 25% Cinsault, 15% Syrah, and 15% Merlot. They enlisted award winning winemaker Alexi Cornu who crafted fifty different Rose's for them to try before deciding on this blend. The result is a clean, crisp dry wine that is absolutely delicious.
The name Maison No. 9 is inspired by Post's favorite tarot card, the 9 of Swords, which represents the daily challenges we all face. Maison No. 9 was created to encourage people to share happiness with friends, stay strong and positive in life.
This eye-catching Rose is easily identifiable with its "Provencal Pink" color that shines through in the tall, sleek bottle. It also features a medieval sword, which is one of Post's best recognized face tattoos and the custom glass cork represents a medieval tower on the land at the vineyard.
As Post likes to say, "Rose is for when you want to get a little fancy."
Intense and inviting aromas of freshly picked fruit, such as ripe pineapple, pear and strawberry, meet hints of sweet French desserts once uncorked. The clean, dry, crisp finish is balanced and round with a texture that is mouthwatering and savory, perfect for drinking on its own or with a variety of dishes.
- Item #: i_359661Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93JOSH RAYNOLDS 92 POINTS - "(55% Pinot Noir and 45% Chardonnay; 9 g/l dosage; LAH9V): Light orange. Sharply focused red berry and tangerine scents are complicated by suggestions of allspice and cinnamon, with a hint of smokiness in the background. Sappy and minerally on the palate, offering fresh strawberry and blood orange flavors lifted by juicy acidity. Packs a serious punch but carries no excess weight and finishes stony and very long, with echoing red berry character."-Jan 2015
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "There's lovely precision to the integration of this elegant rosé, offering a fine backbone of acidity and a light mousse. The flavors of poached pear, black cherry, fleur de sel, lemon zest and ginger are finely meshed, with a subtle vein of smoky minerality. Drink now through 2023. 2,250 cases imported."
- Item #: i_345500Bottle Size: 750ML50% Syrah, 40% Cinsault, 10% Carignan + Grenache
Pebbled top soil, with a high percentage of clay and limestone, rich in manganese. Exceptional “terroir” due to the nature of its soils and its exposure (terraced vineyard at 200m in altitude, facing south and sheltered from northwinds).
Fruity on the nose and mouth (strawberry) and liquorice, very gently and finesse.
- Item #: i_364540Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 92WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINTS - "A firm, toasty rosé, with roasted hazelnut and smoke notes underscoring kirsch, dried strawberry, piecrust and fresh ginger flavors. This is lip-smacking, softened and balanced by a fine, creamy texture. Drink now through 2023. 3,000 cases imported."
- Item #: i_333380Bottle Size: 750MLA blend of principally Cinsault rounded out with Grenache, Syrah and Merlot, the 2018 Triennes rosé is a gorgeous, fragrant, food-styled rosé that offers loads of ripe cherries, wild strawberry and orange blossom in its medium-bodied, textured and layered style. There's solid richness here, yet it also stays beautifully fresh and lively.
- Item #: i_334280Bottle Size: 750MLVieVité is the quintessential premium Côtes de Provence Rosé with provenance and sophistication that elevates all occasions. VieVité one of the top 5 premium Rosé wines in North America and crafted at Domaine Sainte Marie, one of the oldest wineries in Provence. Domaine Sainte-Marie is located just 21km west of St. Tropez, in a lush Provençal valley with a natural microclimate prefect for rosé winemaking.
Domaine Sainte-Marie has been proudly bestowed one of the most prestigious organic certifications in France, Haute Valeur Environnementale (HVE), Level 3, awarded by the French Ministry of Agriculture for its excellence in water management, biodiversity and respect for nature.
Varietal: 30% Cinsault, 30% Grenache, 30% Syrah 10% Carignan
With a beautiful translucent pink hue, VieVité exudes the colors of a true Côtes de Provence rosé wine. On the nose, an expression of ripe tropical fruit is balanced with a pleasant bouquet of white flowers and a discreet touch of spice. On the palate, well-structured fruit and balanced acidity creates a crisp and delicate finish. VieVité is a versatile wine that caters to many various occasions and cuisines. VieVité pairs best with grilled white fish, salmon, crab cakes with aioli sauce, prawns, lobster, ceviche, sushi and even a spicy seafood stew.
- Item #: i_376189Bottle Size: 750MLJOHN GILMAN 91+ POINTS - "The current release of Vilmart Cie’s Cuvée Rubis is comprised of ninety percent Pinot Noir and ten percent Chardonnay and was done as a saignée, rather than adding a bit of still Pinot Noir to create the rosé color. The wine is quite fine, as its oak component is very nicely understated and plays a fine supporting role to the main fireworks on the nose and palate. The bouquet is a mix of cherries, red currants, cloves, lovely soil tones, rye toast and a bit of cedar. On the palate the wine is deep, full-bodied and complex, with a fine core, elegant mousse, fine focus and grip and a long, slightly tannic finish. The balance here is just fine and I do not see any issues down the road with the touch of wood tannins, but exclusively older wood is not something that would be a detriment to this bottling. This is a very well-made wine, but I am more attracterd to the organic natural beauty of Alexandre Chartogne’s style of Rosé over the Cuvée Rubis, even if the two wines are not all that far apart in quality."
From one of Champagne’s true cult producers, Vilmart’s Rubis Rosé is simply a joyous Champagne that will appeal as much to the novice as it will to the die-hard Champagne geek. It is a vinous blend of 90% Pinot Noir and 10% Chardonnay from the domaine’s vineyards in the Montagne de Reims village of Rilly-la-Montagne and Villes- Allerand. Proprietor Laurent Champs always avoids malolactic fermentation in order to retain structure and finesse. To add a bit of roundness and spice, Laurent “raised” the base wines for this rose in large oak foudres for ten months before bottling. Champagne critic Peter Leim of The Champagne Guide paints the finished picture well: “It’s creamy and luscious, displaying pungent flavors of rhubarb, strawberry and cranberry along with underlying hints of sweet herbs and peppery spice. Drinking superbly well now, it combines a serious, vinous character with sheer delicious slurpability.” Note that our low Special Purchase Price is limited to stock on hand.
- Item #: i_311155Bottle Size: 750MLGrenache, Rolle, Cinsault, Syrah, Mourvèdre.Grapes harvested in crates, only in the morning.Sorted-out twice.Maceration at 10-12°C to extract aromas.Vinification in stainless-steel vats.Temperature controlled.Bâtonnages.This assemblage has been made withoutbarrel fermentation to keep the freshnessand all the fruit flavors.