- Item #: i_350556Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93-95WINE ADVOCATE 93 - 95 POINTS - "The 2014 Echézeaux Grand Cru comes from the usual two parcels in the vineyard that are harvested on the same day as usual and co-fermented. The 80% new oak is beautifully integrated with ebullient red cherry, raspberry and vanilla scents -- a bewitching bouquet. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, the fruit effortlessly soaking up the new oak, leaving you with an intense, mineral-rich finish with a saline tang on the aftertaste. A divine Echézeaux."
- Item #: i_379358Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 92WINE ADVOCATE 92 POINTS - "Disgorged in July 2018 with five grams per liter dosage, the 2014 Brut 1er Cru Blanc de Blancs Gastronome is showing beautifully, bursting from the glass with an expressive bouquet of ripe citrus fruits, Anjou pear, warm bread and fresh peach. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, fleshy but fine boned, with ripe but racy acids, a pretty core of fruit and an elegantly chalky finish."
- Item #: i_345099Bottle Size: 750MLeROBERT PARKER 93-95 POINTS:"The Château Pontet-Canet 2014 was picked between 29 September and 10 October, the 10th biodynamically. It is initially quite reticent, a little broody in the glass. However, it unfolds with each swirl revealing a very pure and I feel, a more contained and classic bouquet compared to the 2013: blackberry, graphite, minerals and a touch of incense. The palate is medium-bodied with fine, quite tensile tannin. The acidity is very well judged – crescendo of flavors that lead to a precise, lightly spiced, quite vivacious finish. What I like here is that it is very Pauillac, in the sense that I feel that recent vintages were flirting with deviating too far away from what a typical Pauillac ought to be. This is unmistakable in terms of where it comes from, but there it retains that sense of focus and mineralité that ensures this is a total success for the vintage. I find this more appealing than the 2013 last year and this 2014 should be a vintage that puts a smile on Jean-Michel Comme's face."
VINOUSMEDIA 93-96+ POINTS:"Deep and translucent to the core, the 2014 Pontet-Canet is one of the sexiest wines of the vintage. A host of violets, lavender, mint, spices, new leather and plums grace the palate in an utterly exquisite wine endowed with magnificent yet understated depth and crystalline purity. This is without question one of the highlights of the vintage. The 2014 isn't a big wine; rather it is a Pauillac built on a total sense of finesse. The 2014 was vinified in equal parts cement and oak, and is aging in a combination of 50% new oak, 35% amphora and 15% once used barrels. The blend is 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot and 5% Petit Verdot. Personally, I can't wait to taste the 2014 from bottle."
- Item #: i_353577Bottle Size: 750mlBURGHOUND 92-94 POINTS - *Sweet Spot* "A more elegant and more expressive nose evidences distinctly floral notes to the spicy red and dark currant aromas that possess excellent complexity. I very much like the silky texture of the concentrated and opulent mid-palate of the delicious and equally complex middle weight flavors that exude a subtle minerality onto the beautifully long and balanced though mildly austere finish. As is usually the case this is built-to-age and will definitely need it. I would add that among the Chevillon big boys though that if you were going to try one young I would suggest this one."
- Item #: i_350328Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 97WINE SPECTATOR 97 POINTS: "This is broad and meaty, with underlying animal and woodsy elements playing off the core flavors of cherry, currant and mineral. Firm and lively, with a solid grip on the lingering aftertaste, this is fluid and vibrant overall.'
- Item #: i_352613Bottle Size: 1.5LThomas Morey’s roots in Burgundy run very deep: he is tenth-generation in Chassagne-Montrachet.The farming is completely organic with sparing copper and sulfur treatments. Harvest is entirely by hand. The cellar work is traditional Burgundian. Fermentation takes places with indigenous yeasts and without suflur, in a combination of neutral barrel and tank. Whites undergo malolactic fermentation and are kept on their lees--but without any stirring (batonnage)—in barrel of which a maximum of 20% is of new oak. Sulfur is added along the way in very small amounts and never at bottling. Whites are gently filtered while reds are not.
- Item #: i_345442Bottle Size: 750MLDashing with nice fruity overtones, the Malbec du Clos is created to be subtle and easy to drink young. It is the best way to discover the round and smooth wines of Cahors and the original French Malbec. On the nose there are elegant and generous aromas of dark fruits, while the palate is rich and smooth with fruity overtones. Pairs well with grilled meats, juicy steaks or cheese.
- Item #: i_377201Bottle Size: 750mlPETER LEIM 1 1/2 STARS-"A blend of 70 percent Pinot Noir and 30 percent Chardonnay, this is fragrant and perfumed, its soft red fruit feeling voluptuous in texture and energetic in tone. This is an excellent version of this cuvée, showing an unusual detail and finesse, and it finishes with long, lively length. Last tasted: 3/17."
- Item #: i_379567Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 94WINE SPECTATOR 94 POINTS-"Aromatic, with floral and ripe berry and cherry fruit notes, this harmonious Champagne shows a zesty underpinning and a creamy mousse. Fresh and mouthwatering throughout, showing hints of chopped almond, Meyer lemon peel and pastry dough. Offers a lingering finish loaded with fragrant spice and graphite accents.”