- Item #: i_376004Bottle Size: 1.5LWine Spectator: 93JOSH RAYNOLDS 91 POINTS-"(one-third each Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier; 11 g/l dosage;...: Light, bright orange. Intensely perfumed scents of raspberry, orange zest, white flowers and chalky minerals. Juicy and precise in the mouth, offering vibrant red berry and blood orange flavors and a complicating hint of brioche. The floral quality comes back strong on the very long, incisive finish, which features a subtle anise quality and smoky minerality. About 20% of the Pinot Noir here was in the form of still red wine."
- Item #: i_328805Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 96Wine Spectator: 97WINE SPECTATOR 94 POINTS -"Hints of toast and lime blossom on the nose accent the palate's apricot, lemon pastry, candied ginger and crystallized honey flavors in this rich and creamy blanc de blancs. Firm and finely balanced by a china-like frame of acidity, with the finish echoing hints of smoke, coffee liqueur and spice. Disgorged September 2017. Drink now through 2028."
- Item #: i_350861Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93Wine Spectator: 93James Suckling: 95JAMES SUCKLING 95 POINTS - "Coffee and currants with hints of sweet tobacco and vanilla bean. Subtle yet intense. Full body, with sexy tannins and a sweet fruit coating around it. Very fine and linear. Direct. Gorgeous. Better than I remember."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "Intense, with a bold, roasted apple wood note out front and anise-infused plum and blackberry fruit surrounding the core. Lots of bramble, tar and warm stone accents course through the finish. Displays impressive range and grip."
WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "The second wine of Haut-Brion is now called Le Clarence de Haut-Brion, and the 2010 is among the finest I have tasted there. It is a broad, powerful and more muscular wine than its cross-street rival, La Chapelle de la Mission, but all the same, it is wonderfully fresh and precise, with notes of blueberry and boysenberry as well as hints of smoke and wet stones. Endowed with gorgeous fruit, texture, purity and elegance, this relatively dense second wine demonstrates how draconian the selection process has become for the top estates in Bordeaux in recent years. The blend of this wine is 52% Merlot, 36% Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest mostly Cabernet Franc with just a touch of Petit Verdot. I would expect it to last at least 20 years, which is remarkable
- Item #: i_373424Bottle Size: 1.5LWine Spectator: 95James Suckling: 97WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS - "Big, rich and juicy. Voluptuous, with aromas of caramel, apple and light tropical fruit. Full-bodied, round and very sweet, with loads of ripe fruit and a long butterscotch and piecrust aftertaste. Viscous texture. Hard not to drink it now. A wonderful sticky. Best after 2010. *Collectibles*"
- Item #: i_376776Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 94VINOUS MEDIA 94 POINTS - "A racy, exuberant wine, the 2009 Coeur de Cuvée offers up a super-appealing mélange of apricot, butter, baked apple tart and vanillin. The combination of the ripe, warm vintage along with fermentation and aging in small French oak barrels yielded an especially opulent Coeur de Cuvée with plenty of exotic and tropical overtones. The 2009 will be ready to drink with minimal cellaring."