- Item #: i_350965Bottle Size: 750mlWine Spectator: 90WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "This has a solid core of plum paste and currant preserve flavors, wrapped in licorice threads and backed by a hint of bay for contrast on the finish. Shows bit of grip. Well done. Merlot and Cabernet Franc. Best from 2018 through 2024. 4,500 cases made."
- Item #: i_375422Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90James Suckling: 92JAMES SUCKLING 92 POINTS - "The nose here is super chalky, showing dried white flowers, sweetly fragrant yeast elements, lemon rind and a little pepper - very pure. The palate has a refined core of quite dry lemon citrus flavor; crunchy, crisp and even, pure and uncluttered. Drink now."
WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "A streak of smoky mineral underscores the pretty floral, ripe apple and pastry notes of this fresh, open-knit Champagne. A hint of toasted hazelnut rides the fine bead through to the finish. Drink now through 2018."
- Item #: i_322206Bottle Size: 750MLVinous Media: 93-95James Suckling: 96Jeb Dunnuck: 95 PointsJEB DUNNUCK 95 POINTS: "The 2017 Châteauneuf Du Pape checks in as 90% Grenache and the rest 3% each of Mourvèdre, Syrah and Bourboulenc, with a splash of Cinsault, brought up all in tank. It has a deep, layered, powerful yet elegant style as well as notes of black raspberries, crushed violets, blueberries, ground pepper, and earth. With a rounded, sexy texture, no hard edges, fine tannins, and a beautiful finish, it's a fabulous wine in the vintage."
- Item #: i_350861Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93Wine Spectator: 93James Suckling: 95JAMES SUCKLING 95 POINTS - "Coffee and currants with hints of sweet tobacco and vanilla bean. Subtle yet intense. Full body, with sexy tannins and a sweet fruit coating around it. Very fine and linear. Direct. Gorgeous. Better than I remember."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "Intense, with a bold, roasted apple wood note out front and anise-infused plum and blackberry fruit surrounding the core. Lots of bramble, tar and warm stone accents course through the finish. Displays impressive range and grip."
WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "The second wine of Haut-Brion is now called Le Clarence de Haut-Brion, and the 2010 is among the finest I have tasted there. It is a broad, powerful and more muscular wine than its cross-street rival, La Chapelle de la Mission, but all the same, it is wonderfully fresh and precise, with notes of blueberry and boysenberry as well as hints of smoke and wet stones. Endowed with gorgeous fruit, texture, purity and elegance, this relatively dense second wine demonstrates how draconian the selection process has become for the top estates in Bordeaux in recent years. The blend of this wine is 52% Merlot, 36% Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest mostly Cabernet Franc with just a touch of Petit Verdot. I would expect it to last at least 20 years, which is remarkable
- Item #: i_373441Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 93James Suckling: 93Wine Enthusiast: 93 PointsWINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "An elegant Champagne that offers flavors of poached pear, candied kumquat and dried cherry on a delicate mousse. Well-cut, with a lingering, mineral-tinged finish. Drink now through 2026."
JAMES SUCKLING 93 POINTS - "Some charming reductive toastiness on the nose ahead of ripe peach stone fruits and lemon citrus, as well as biscuity spices and grilled almonds. The palate carries plenty of yellow peach and lemon citrus fruit flavors. Acidity sits inside fleshy smooth fruit creating handy length and balance."
WINE ENTHUSIAST 93 POINTS - "The prestige cuvée from this producer, this has richness and a dense texture that brings out the ripe fruits. From a good, if not great, vintage, it is beautifully balanced, still young to taste and likely to age well. Drink now for the fruit or wait until 2018 for more maturity."
- Item #: i_373424Bottle Size: 1.5LWine Spectator: 95James Suckling: 97WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS - "Big, rich and juicy. Voluptuous, with aromas of caramel, apple and light tropical fruit. Full-bodied, round and very sweet, with loads of ripe fruit and a long butterscotch and piecrust aftertaste. Viscous texture. Hard not to drink it now. A wonderful sticky. Best after 2010. *Collectibles*"