- Item #: i_352672Bottle Size: 750mlBIODYNAMIC
Jean-François creates a stunning number of cuvées, ranging between thirty-five and forty every year! His methodology goes far beyond the details of the average vigneron. For some, his process would be maddening, as each cuvée calls for a highly individualized élévage. Jean-François is committed to minute doses of sulfur, so low in fact, that many fear it hurting the wines during transport.
Aged 10 months in conical wood tank
2017 vintage: 50% Pinot Noir, 50% Pinot Gris, 70 years, clay, limestone
- Item #: i_352676Bottle Size: 750mlA blend of two vintages 2016 Chardonnay, aged 2 years in barrel 2017 Aligoté, aged 1 year in barrel
BIODYNAMIC - NATURAL WINE
- Item #: i_353814Bottle Size: 750mlBurgundian Pinot Noir with a Ganevat twist? You bet. Fruit for this impeccable wine comes from Fred Cossard (Volnay) and is vinified in oak by the Ganevats in the Jura. Earthy notes of red fruit, earth, and sweet spice lead to a thirst-quenching finish. This wine is the holy grail for lovers of chillable reds, natural wine, and the Burgundy/Jura regions in general.
- Item #: i_352906Bottle Size: 375ml**Please note, this is a half sized bottleBIODYNAMIC
Jean-François Ganevat is a master of his craft, one of the true magicians of the eclectic. To say that his grapes are spun A "sélections des grains nobles" of Savagnin though SGN is not officially recognized in the Jura o 250 grams RS
- Item #: i_377704Bottle Size: 750mlMade from low-yield vines planted on the lower slopes of the Jura Mountains in far eastern France, this 100% Chardonnay bubbly is exceedingly fresh and crisp. It is crafted via the classic Champenoise process and was aged for 30 months on its lees. This long rest is necessary for the resulting delicate mousse, fine texture and pleasing autolytic aromas. A whole lot of flavor interest and soul for the money!