- Item #: i_352749Bottle Size: 375mlWine Advocate: 94Wine Spectator: 93James Suckling: 95Wine Enthusiast: 97 PointsJeb Dunnuck: 97 Points**Please note, this is a half sized bottleWINE ENTHUSIAST 97 POINTS - "This wine is dense, mingling spicy nutmeg along with superb ripe honey and marmalade flavors. With its balanced acidity and opulence, it is going to be a great wine."
JEB DUNNUCK 97 POINTS - "One of the top sweet wines in this report is the 2016 Château Coutet, which has the vintage’s plush, opulent style as well as thrilling purity and good acids. Pineapple, white flowers, sugared peach, and honeyed notes all emerge from this full-bodied, layered, balanced Barsac that’s already impossible to resist yet will evolve gracefully 2+ decades."
JAMES SUCKLING 95 POINTS - "The vibrant, tropical fruit-coulis character The vibrant, tropical fruit-coulis character draws you into this concentrated and elegant Barsac. Then the crisp acidity and a wave of lemon and mineral character comes through, driving the finish out in the direction of the horizon. Drink or hold."
WINE ADVOCATE 94 POINTS - "Pale lemon colored, the 2016 Coutet reveals gorgeous quince paste, candied ginger and key lime pie scents with touches of lemon marmalade and peach compote. Full-bodied, rich and seriously seductive, it has a lively line cutting through the sweet, dense layers and epically long finish."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "Unctuous in feel, with marzipan, candied orange peel and praline notes leading the way for a juicy display of mango, peach and papaya flavors. The rich finish has a nice toasty hint. Best from 2023 through 2038."
- Item #: i_300064Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 98ROBERTPARKER.COM 98 POINTS: "The 2015 Château d'Yquem was scintillating when I tasted it at the property during en primeur last year. A blend of 75% Sémillon and 25% Sauvignon Blanc, it delivers 144 grams per liter of residual sugar. Now that the wine is in bottle, that original “show-stopping” bouquet has become more refined. In fact, you could almost describe it as laid back or genteel until it begins to magically unfold and deliver seductive scents of lemon curd, orange pith, freshly opened tins of apricot and wild honey. You would call the aromatics more “pretty” than “powerful,” but of course, it is beautifully defined. The palate is very well balanced with that electric line of acidity intact. It is a little spicier than I recall, with a fresh viscous finish. There is a persistent aftertaste whereby the mouth tingles some 60 seconds after the wine has departed. Maybe I was being optimistic when I suggested that it might rank alongside the regal 2001 and 2009. The 2015 Yquem does not belong in that hallowed company. But it is a prince to that king and that queen. Tasted September 2017."
- Item #: i_360688Bottle Size: 375mlWine Spectator: 98**Please note, this is a half sized bottleWINE SPECTATOR 98 POINTS: "A jaw-dropper, with quince, persimmon, mango, fig and blood orange marmalade notes providing a kaleidoscopic experience as this moves along, slowly pulling in more ginger, marzipan, green fig and date notes. The finish is so seamless it feels like glistening porcelain. Drink now through 2040. 417 cases made."
- Item #: i_333028Bottle Size: 750MLMerlot based wine from the Cotes de Blaye Bordeaux. Medium bodied with black fruit aromas and an easy drinking finish. Easy drinking with a ton of flavor.
- Item #: i_350942Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 89-91ROBERT PARKER 89-91 POINTS: "The Clos Floridene 2014 has a crisp, quite minerally bouquet that is well defined and focused. These aromatics possess charm and personality. The palate is medium-bodied with firm, slightly dry tannin but with plenty of Graves-like character coming through on the cool and classic finish. This is a well crafted wine but hey, we take that as given nowadays."
- Item #: i_334261Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottle100% Semillon
Very nice yellow amber luminous color. Aromatic nose, with vanilla hints, slight aromas of candied yellow fruits, apricot, honey. Mellow wint, very fleshy and fresh in the palate. A joy as an aperitif and can illuminate the most diverse dishes, foie gras...and also enjoyed with fowl and fine blue cheese.
- Item #: i_345784Bottle Size: 375mlWine Advocate: 100Wine Spectator: 100James Suckling: 100**Please note, this is a half sized bottleWINE ADVOCATE 100 POINTS - "There are 10,000 cases of this perfect sweet white Bordeaux. The 2001 Yquem reveals a hint of green in its light gold color. While somewhat reticent aromatically, with airing, it offers up honeyed tropical fruit, orange marmalade, pineapple, sweet creme brulee, and buttered nut-like scents. In the mouth, it is full-bodied with gorgeously refreshing acidity as well as massive concentration and unctuosity. Everything is uplifted and given laser-like focus by refreshing acidity. This large-scaled, youthful Yquem appears set to take its place among the most legendary vintages of the past, and will age effortlessly for 75+ years. Anticipated maturity: 2010-2100+."
WINE SPECTATOR 100 POINTS -"The greatest young Yquem I have ever tasted from bottle. Yellow, with a golden hue and an almost green tint. Intense aromas of botrytis, spices and blanched almonds follow through to honey, maple syrup, dried apricot and pineapple. Full-bodied, sweet, thick and powerful, with layers of fruit and a bright, lively finish. Coats the palate yet remains exciting. So balanced and refined, showing the pedigree that only this Sauternes estate can deliver. Best after 2012. *Collectibles - Ranked #10 in Top 100 Wines of 2005*"
WINE SPECTATOR 100 POINTS -"What a pure wine, with honey, caramel, cooked apple, bon bon, and pear tart. Dried apricots and peaches develop with time in the glass. What a palate, it is very sweet and rich at the impact, but then it’s dense and opulent like a Grand Cru Burgundy, think Montrachet. Apples, honey, and pineapples with hints of mango on the palate. This is an incredible wine, a real dream, a legend. 150 grams of RS."
- Item #: i_334087Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleSince 1927, the wines of Château Dauphine-Rondillon are commercialised in bottles and are appreciated as much as the prestigious Sauternes.
"We are very respectful of the environment by working according to the "lutte raisonnee" or sustainable agriculture. The vines are driven to small yields with an optimum ripeness of the crop based on vigilant study and analysis of the grapes during harvest time." WINERY
- Item #: i_333023Bottle Size: 750MLROBERTPARKER.COM: "The 2016 Le Blanc Sec from Suduiraut is a blend of 51% Semillon and 49% Sauvignon Blanc matured in 10% new oak. It has a simple, light lime flower and grapefruit scented bouquet. The palate is fresh and a little reserved on the entry with a taut citrus and green apple finish. Drink over the next two or three years."
- Item #: i_333029Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleWinery Notes: An ideal introduction to Sauternes, this wine has been specifically designed to reveal the pleasures of taste provided by Sauternes wines. With a blending style that is absolutely unique, this wine is more velvety, fresh and mineral than other wines in the range. With a more creative profile, modern and easily approachable, it is an ideal complement to any social or festive event: for happy hours, light meals, or as an aperitif.
- Item #: i_352423Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 95James Suckling: 95Jeb Dunnuck: 98 PointsJEB DUNNUCK 98 POINTS - "Among the whites of the vintage, the 2016 Château Pape Clément Blanc is one of the most concentrated, deep, and full-bodied whites out there, offering up a red wine-like structure to go with beautiful notes of white grapefruit, Meyer lemon, crushed rocks, and exotic flowers. A blend of 50% Sauvignon Blanc, 36% Sémillon, 9% Sauvignon Gris, and 5% Muscadelle, all from deep gravelly soils and brought up in 55% new French oak, this incredibly textured, pure, balanced white needs 3-4 years of bottle age and will keep for two decades or more."
JAMES SUCKLING 95 POINTS - "High-end Pessac-Léognan can sometimes be too imposing to drink when it is young. But here, there’s such freshness to the melon, pear and white-peach aromas with hints of candied lemon and vanilla, that you can’t resist. Concentrated, but with a sleek silhouette, this moves extremely gracefully across the palate. The super-elegant finish has vibrancy that suggests very long aging potential."
WINE ADVOCATE 95 POINTS - "The Pape Clement 2016 Blanc is a blend of 50% Sauvignon Blanc, 36% Sémillon, 9% Sauvignon Gris and 5% Muscadelle. It leaps from the glass with gregarious scents of ripe peaches, fresh grapefruit and key lime pie plus touches of cedar, honeysuckle and toast. Medium-bodied, the palate offers fantastic precision and depth, with layers of citrus and stone fruit flavors supported by a racy line of freshness, finishing very long."
- Item #: i_399915Bottle Size: 750MLeROBERT PARKER 91 POINTS: "This wine contains an extremely high percentage of Semillon (usually about 90%), which was to its benefit in 1997. The wine is light medium gold-colored, with a blockbuster nose of Grand Marnier liqueur intertwined with flower blossoms, smoky new oak, and coconut. Well-integrated wood has resulted in a seamless, full-bodied, unctuously-textured wine with considerable sweetness. This is a stunningly proportioned, beautifully pure wine. Anticipated maturity: 2002-2025."
- Item #: i_334195Bottle Size: 375ML**Please note, this is a half sized bottleRoumieu Lacoste is light in colour and full of rich aromas of candied fruits and spices on the nose with good length and sweetness on the palate
- Item #: i_311203Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 96-98Wine Spectator: 96WINE ADVOCATE 96-98 POINTS - "Pale gold colour. The Suduiraut 2009 has a delectable bouquet with wonderful delineation with scents of pineapple, almond paste, lemon curd and Kaffir lime, the new oak still prominent and demanding time to subsume. The palate has a slightly viscous entry with clear honey, nutmeg, mandarin that leads to a thrilling, almost spicy finish. Great length with a rounded, patisserie finish. There is a lot packed into the Suduiraut that is unruly at the moment, but is sure to evolve beautifully in bottle. This is simply a sensational Suduiraut. Tasted February 2011."