- Item #: i_350058Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 91JAMES SUCKLING 91 POINTS - "A tangy and fresh white with sliced lemons and hints of dried tea leaves and flowers. Medium body, bright acidity and a long, flavorful finish."
Les Setilles is sourced from vineyards within the communes of Puligny Montrachet and Meursault, with each village representing roughly half of the final blend. Grapes are sourced from multiple plots within each village in an effort to maximize complexity of the final wine.
- Item #: i_353075Bottle Size: 750mlVINOUS 89 POINTS - "The 2018 Chablis is a blend of fruit from two parcels, one on the Left Bank and a second on the Right Bank. Expressive floral and savory notes give the 2018 its distinctive aromatic signatures. This mid-weight, refreshing Chablis has enough vibrancy to drink well over the next handful of years."
- Item #: i_352073Bottle Size: 750mlBurghound: 94VINOUS 92-94 POINTS - "The 2018 Chablis Mont de Milieu 1er Cru is impressive. Rich, pliant and beautifully layered, the Mont de Milieu is one of the highlights in this range. Perfumed aromatics and silky fruit add to its considerable appeal. A touch of oak in fermentation works so well here. Some of the wines in this range are more obvious and more showy, but few are as refined or as complete. The Mont de Milieu is so inviting."
- Item #: i_322808Bottle Size: 750ML"The colour of the wine is bright and limpid. The nose is floral and fruity. Very straightforward and direct on the palate, as if biting into a grape. Fresh and light, with a very pleasant aftertaste." Véronique Boss-Drouhin
- Item #: i_308529Bottle Size: 750ML"A wine that smiles and makes you smile! It is stylistically close to Pouilly-Fuissé, with its golden hue, its greenish reflection and its refreshing taste. The aromas are reminiscent of the ripe Chardonnay grape, with subtle notes of musk. A pleasant roundness coats the palate." Véronique Boss-Drouhin
- Item #: i_340850Bottle Size: 750MLThe wines are made with 100% of Chardonnay grapes aged in stainless steel vats. The Domaine is located near Viré and Lugny, two of the famous villages of the Mâconnais. The vineyard of the Domaine are located on nice slopes looking upon the river « Saône ».Dry and easy to drink, fruity with a floral scent, it can be drunk chilled, as an aperitif.It goes very well with hors d'oeuvres, fried or grilled fish, sea food, goat's milk cheese, cold cuts and poultry.
- Item #: i_354860Bottle Size: 750mlIts emerald-gold tones reflect a wine of finesse and distinction; the palate is harmonious, fresh and full of flavors; hazelnuts, toasted almonds, grapefruit and lemon. It must be served rather chilled and goes very well with shellfish, fish, white meats in cream sauce and poultry.
- Item #: i_333220Bottle Size: 750MLWilliam Fevre's Champs Royaux Chablis is impressively precise, delivering a nose of citrus fruits, flowers, green apple and flinty flavors of wet stone in the mid-palate with a beautifully clean finish. Fresh, supple, it is marked by mineral notes, typical of the appellation. A perfect accompaniment for shellfish menus, grilled fish, oysters and sushi - but would also work well with many roast chicken recipes seasoned with fresh herbs such as thyme or tarragon.