- Item #: i_353216Bottle Size: 750ml"The 2018 Bourgogne Côte d'Or offers up a pretty bouquet of ripe citrus fruits, warm spices, honeycomb and apples, followed by a medium-bodied, lively palate that's open-knit but precise, concluding with a delicately chalky finish. It's a fine introduction to this new domaine's elegant style." William Kelley, The Wine Advocate
- Item #: i_351703Bottle Size: 750mlBenoit Ente is the younger brother to Arnaud Ente, one of the greatest chardonnay producers in the world, but if he continues on his current trajectory he won’t be known as the "other" Ente for long. An equally fresh nose offers up cool nuances of pear, apple and floral scents. The very round and rich, indeed plump, flavors possess both good volume and a caressing mouth feel while delivering reasonably good length on the bitter lemon-infused finale.
- Item #: i_353485Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 91WINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "From a parcel of centenarian vines located between Ladoix and Corgoloin, the 2018 Bourgogne Aligoté Les Chaignots reveals aromas of warm bread, almond paste, pear and waxy citrus rind. Medium to full-bodied, textural and multidimensional, it's long and concentrated, with lovely cut and chalky grip. This is well worth seeking out."
- Item #: i_353486Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "Unwinding in the glass with scents of citrus oil, pear, warm bread, nutmeg and a subtle touch of reduction, the 2018 Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot is medium to full-bodied, textural and enveloping, with chalky structuring extract and racy acids, displaying real texture and mid-palate volume."
- Item #: i_353312Bottle Size: 750mlThis is a charming, rich, focused and delightful white. Medium-bodied with a smooth texture, the wine has a fresh backbone of acidity, clean apple and citrus flavors, and an excellent balance. A most refreshing quaff and one that is great value. A delicate, expressive wine of exceptional quality. The grapes from this wine are grown from the Puligny-Montrachet area. (either outside of the AOC limit or with younger vines). The grapes from this wine are grown from the Puligny-Montrachet area. (either outside of the AOC limit or with younger vines). Aged 10 months in oak barrels (10% new, the rest in 2-3 year old barrels).
- Item #: i_353328Bottle Size: 750mlANTONIO GALLONI, VINOUS 91 POINTS - " "The 2018 Puligny-Montrachet Les Champs-Gain 1er Cru has an intense, voluminous bouquet of yellow flowers, white peach and crushed stone aromas that feel very cohesive. The palate has a rounded texture on the entry. Slightly lower in acidity and quite plush for a Puligny, with a pure and quite persistent finish."
- Item #: i_353471Bottle Size: 750mlConsistently excellent year after year, the 2018 Chablis is again, despite the warm year, a crisp, incisive and very pure wine graced with good energy and grip in its bright fruit and long, elegant finish. After time in the glass, the wine’s class begins to emerge and it’s saline, citrus and geological qualities build. This is flat out terrific Chablis from Sébastien Christophe.The wines of Domaine Christophe all display classic Chablis notes of shells and green apples on the nose, along with a pretty, underlying hint of white flower and lemon. It’s the kind of bright nose that gives the drinker an intimation of the acidity and tension that will follow on the palate, which is indeed nervy but also generous with an appealing balance of flavours offset by a rocky, shell-y harmony. The wine finishes with the sort of mouth-coating minerality and mouth-watering citrusy acidity that makes Chablis a favourite amongst lovers of wines that truly reflect their terroir.
- Item #: i_353491Bottle Size: 750mlThis 2018 Chablis Montée de Tonnèrre is, as usual, very impressive indeed. The vineyards famous heavy limestone marl soils give gravitas and amplitude. Intense and impeccably balanced, it shows a crystalline purity, nuance and serious depth. Coming from Chablis finest 1er Cru vineyard (just next to Grand Cru Blanchots) the wine displays superb pedigree and harmony. As approachable as this is now, don’t forget to put some away for a few years.
The wines of Domaine Christophe all display classic Chablis notes of shells and green apples on the nose, along with a pretty, underlying hint of white flower and lemon. It’s the kind of bright nose that gives the drinker an intimation of the acidity and tension that will follow on the palate, which is indeed nervy but also generous with an appealing balance of flavours offset by a rocky, shell-y harmony. The wine finishes with the sort of mouth-coating minerality and mouth-watering citrusy acidity that makes Chablis a favourite amongst lovers of wines that truly reflect their terroir.
- Item #: i_334278Bottle Size: 750MLCERTIFIED ORGANIC
Jean Collet started Domaine Collet in 1954, the heir of a Chablis grape-growing family since 1792. Elegant and aromatic Chardonnay with fruity and floral aromas. Medium bodied. High-toned, Mineral,Bright Citric, Spicy, Soft Palate
The filtration is made with diatomaceous earth, a natural microscopic silica-based ocean shell.
- Item #: i_350058Bottle Size: 750mlJames Suckling: 91JAMES SUCKLING 91 POINTS - "A tangy and fresh white with sliced lemons and hints of dried tea leaves and flowers. Medium body, bright acidity and a long, flavorful finish."
Les Setilles is sourced from vineyards within the communes of Puligny Montrachet and Meursault, with each village representing roughly half of the final blend. Grapes are sourced from multiple plots within each village in an effort to maximize complexity of the final wine.
- Item #: i_333409Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 93-95WINE ADVOATE 93-95 POINTS - "The 2018 Meursault 1er Cru Clos des Bouchères is also very charming this year, wafting from the glass with aromas of pear, white flowers, clear honey, almond paste and pastry cream. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, textural but incisive, with less flesh on its bones than the Charmes but a racier, more dynamic spine of acidity, concluding with a precise finish. This is another superlative Clos des Bouchères in the making."
- Item #: i_352610Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 95WINE ADVOCATE 95 POINTS: "The most youthfully reserved wine in the cellar was the 2018 Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru, a promising bottling that opens up to reveal scents of citrus zest, dried white flowers, green apple and pastry cream. On the palate, the wine is full-bodied, layered and multidimensional, with racy acids and prodigious levels of searingly chalky dry extract that lend this wine incredible structure."
- Item #: i_353459Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 92 PointsDecanter: 92 PointsDECANTER 92 POINTS - " Bottled with a highest ever alcohol level of 14.3%, but such is Jean-Claude Bessin's skill as a winemaker that the resulting wine doesn't seem remotely heavy or ponderous. Showing some skin tannins, notes of pink grapefruit and classic old vine concentration, this is comparatively soft but has enough extract for balance."
BURGHOUND 91 POINTS - " Here too there is fine classic Chablis character suffusing the ripe white orchard fruit, iodine and mineral reduction aromas. The old vines are in evidence as the mid-palate density of the middle weight plus flavors is clearly superior as is the impressively complex and persistent finish that displays plenty of salinity. This is well-worth your attention."
- Item #: i_353460Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 94 PointsDecanter: 94 PointsWINE ADVOCATE 94 POINTS - "Jean-Claude Bessin only makes 5,000 bottles of this old vine cuvée from a lieu-dit within the larger Fourchaume Premier Cru. Combining stainless steel and oaked components, it's rich, concentrated and appealingly honeyed, with subtle wood spices, a thread of minerality and a pure, focused, enticingly balance finish. These are never wines that have to try too hard."
- Item #: i_353461Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 95 PointsDecanter: 95 PointsWINE ADVOCATE 95 POINTS - "The domaine's holdings extend over 2ha and are located next to Les Clos, with a west and north-west orientation. Combining vines of different ages and a mixture of stainless steel and oaked components, this is a wine that will reward patience. Vanilla spice, white flowers and subtle iodine notes combine beautifully on the palate here with salinity providing freshness on the finish."
- Item #: i_352571Bottle Size: 750mlWine Enthusiast: 92 PointsWINE ENTHUSIAST 92 POINTS - "Faint reduction lends a little yeasty funk to the nose of this wine. The palate then presents a sense of fresh ripeness. Notions of ripe apple and fresh Mirabelle are countered by breezy freshness that comes with a zesty, pithy texture. Altogether this wine is balanced, fresh and has verve, energy and liveliness in this warm vintage."
- Item #: i_351589Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ADVOCATE - "From lieux-dits on the village's alluvial fan, the 2018 Chassagne-Montrachet Village offers up notes of crisp yellow orchard dust, buttered peaches and fresh pastry. On the palate, the wine is medium to full-bodied, satiny and attractively precise, concluding with a saline finish."
- Item #: i_351590Bottle Size: 750mlJoseph Colin is one of the hottest young producers in Burgundy. The son of Marc Colin, and younger brother of Pierre-Yves Colin, Joseph, at the age of 19, Joseph began working full-time at Domaine Marc Colin in 1993. For the next ten years he worked alongside his father and older brother until Pierre-Yves left Marc Colin in 2003 to create his own domaine. In 2004 Joseph and his younger siblings, Damian and Caroline, took over Marc Colin. Then Joseph started his own domaine in 2017 with approximately 6 hectares of vines from the original Domaine Marc Colin. This spectacular Saint Aubin is made from 35+ year old vines, on one of the rockiest sites in the village, only 70 meters from the famed Montrachet vineyard. Aged in barrel (25% new), Joseph describes En Remilly as 'embodying the brightness of the vast sky and sunlight that you take in while standing on the crest of Le Montrachet.
- Item #: i_353400Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 91WINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "The Tribut family's 2018 Chablis Village was showing well, displaying attractive aromas of citrus fruit, white flowers and toasted almonds. On the palate, it's medium-bodied, with good structuring extract and lively acids, concluding with a chalky finish. It had only been racked to barrel a month before I tasted it, so it's early days to make a definitive pronouncement, but it would appear to be one of the vintage's success stories."
- Item #: i_340850Bottle Size: 750MLThe wines are made with 100% of Chardonnay grapes aged in stainless steel vats. The Domaine is located near Viré and Lugny, two of the famous villages of the Mâconnais. The vineyard of the Domaine are located on nice slopes looking upon the river « Saône ».Dry and easy to drink, fruity with a floral scent, it can be drunk chilled, as an aperitif.It goes very well with hors d'oeuvres, fried or grilled fish, sea food, goat's milk cheese, cold cuts and poultry.
- Item #: i_354860Bottle Size: 750mlIts emerald-gold tones reflect a wine of finesse and distinction; the palate is harmonious, fresh and full of flavors; hazelnuts, toasted almonds, grapefruit and lemon. It must be served rather chilled and goes very well with shellfish, fish, white meats in cream sauce and poultry.